The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 13th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 13TH JUNE.

HOLDING FORTH THE WORD OF LIFE

Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain (Philippians 2:14-16).

Notice the underlined portion of our theme scripture: “Holding forth the word of life”; in holding forth the Word of life, you’re presenting Jesus to the world, for He is the living, incarnate Word and He is life. Your life continually reflects Jesus as you meditate on His Word and live it daily.

2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” As you look into God’s mirror (His Word), where the beauty of Christ is expressed, you’re transfigured into the same image of glory that you see in the Word. 

Then you discover that you’re not the weak, struggling person that you thought you were; you’re not the fearful, vengeful or arrogant person that others had described. You’re the glory of God. Christ is your beauty, wisdom and righteousness. You’re the effulgence of His glory, as He (Christ Jesus) is the effulgence of the Father’s glory, for as He is, so are you, in this world (1 John 4:17).

This is why it’s important that you meditate on the Word. The Word reveals your origin, identity and inheritance in Christ. Make studying God’s Word part of your conscious routine, not something you do casually. It’ll build your faith and help you grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the ability to see the glorious realities in your Word. As I meditate on the Word, I’m transfigured into the same image of glory. I’m the expression of your righteousness, goodness, excellence, glory, grace and power to my world. I walk in the reality of my inheritance, authority and ability in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. 
Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC; James 1:25; 1 Timothy 4:15

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 4:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 16-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 3:1-10 & Songs Of Solomon 5-6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my heart and mouth are filled with words of power, even now, to cause changes in my world and the regions beyond. 

I am a custodian of divine verities; thus, my future is that of success, progress, and prosperity in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! 

I reign as a king in this life, altering situations and circumstances in my favour. I make decrees and they’re established, for the Word of God on my lips is God talking.

I am royalty. I am destined to rule and reign in life. I dwell continually in peace, divine health, and in God's grace. 

As I look into the mirror of God, I am transformed into the same image that I see, from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. 

I am thoroughly nourished and fortified for the victorious life by the Word, through study and meditation. 

I make progress by the Spirit, and my profiting by the Word is unstoppable. As I grow in, and by the Word, the realities of the Kingdom are unveiled to me by the Holy Spirit; the glories of the Kingdom are revealed in me.

I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious Kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am one with the Father; an embodiment of Christ, the effulgence of His glory, and the express image of His person. 

My life is full of beauty and excellence because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 13TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: POWER OVER SIN.

MEMORISE:

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Matthew 26:28

READ: Galatians 3:20-26

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Many Christians think the law (the Old Testament) is no longer of any effect and thus behave carelessly, claiming that, that, because they are born again, grace covers all their sins. Paul clarifies this in the following Scripture:
“But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

The old covenant protected the people against temporal death, poverty, all forms of suffering and bondage but the new delivers eternally (Matthew 1:21; 26:28). Your ability to overcome sin is proof that you are a child of God, John the Beloved corroborated this when he said in 1 John 3:9 that “Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.”

Are we really children of God? If we still wallow in sin, we remain in the old dispensation and the letter of the law will punish us here and in the afterlife.

The superiority of the new covenant over the old however is that, while the latter puts constraints to prevent sin, the new gives power over it. Romans 6:14 says: “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” We therefore have the assurance that grace will work for us. Romans 6:1 however cautions that we cannot remain in sin, expecting grace to abound. Rather, grace empowers us to conquer sin. You do not have any excuse to abide in sin.

ACTION POINT:

Tap into the power of the new covenant to overcome sin.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 6-7
 Psalm 136

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2020.

TOPIC: *HIS MERCIES ENDURE FOREVER*

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."  Psalm 136:1.

*MESSAGE*
When an office is forgiven--whether at home or at work--there is joy. The forgiven party is usually the happiest and most grateful. Even greater is the joy of a national criminal that receives a presidential pardon. But while the president of any nation is powerful enough to issue a pardon,  he is not powerful enough to wipe the slate of our souls clean and guarantee us of an eternity in heaven.

Here is the good news: There is a God who can both clean your slate and guarantee a blissful eternity. The scripture reveals that His mercies endures forever; it covers us both here and hereafter. If you are born again, then that mercy is renewed daily. Don't ever take it for granted; keep thanking God daily for His mercies. But if you are not yet born again, while you might do well by earthly standards, your eternity would be at stake. Believe in Jesus today and reserve your ticket for eternity. If you have just made that decision, welcome to the kingdom of God.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️ God's mercy endures forever to those who acknowledge Him as their Lord and Savior. Have you?

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 103:17; 1 Chronicles 16:34, 41; 2 Chronicles 20:21.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Thank You Lord for Your endless mercy;

2.  Father, let Your goodness and mercies follow me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus;

3.  Lord, I receive a fresh supply of Your mercy and compassion in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 28:38-68, Amos 5-6, Luke 14:25-15.10.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 13TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: THE IMPLICATION OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE WILL OF GOD

SCRIPTURE: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Heaven-on-earth experience for a person, a family, a nation happens at the altar of prayer.

Previously, we saw that prayer is the platform for the establishment of the Rule and Will of God in the earth (Matthew 6:10). And the establishment of His Rule and Will means the enthronement of His Almightiness in the affairs of men.

It also means the enthronement of His rule and will on earth and the dethronement of the enemy.
Now, the question is, what is the implication of the establishment of the Rule and Will of God?

1. It is the establishment of the climate and condition of heaven on the earth (Matthew 6:10).
“…Your will be done in earth as it is in heaven...” means the establishment of the climate or condition of heaven on earth. So, prayer can make a person’s life to be like heaven on earth (Deuteronomy 11:20-21). Therefore, heaven-on-earth experience for a person, a family, a nation happens at the altar of prayer.

2. It is the fulfilment of the purpose of God on the earth.
Prayer makes a person to fulfil God’s purpose on the earth. That is, at the place of prayer, we make God to do what He wants, where He wants to do it and how He wants to do it. At the place of prayer, you tell God, “O Lord, do what you want in my life, in my family, in my community, in the church and in the nation. Do it Lord, how you want it done.” This is what prayer achieves. It is at the place of prayer that what God has purposed is enforced to happen (Psalm 89:34).

3. It is the fulfilment of the destiny of man.
Jeremiah 29:11 says, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Destiny is fulfilled at the place of prayer.
In summary, when you insist that His Kingdom come, and His Will be done in your life; the outcome is that you will step into the climate of heaven on earth; you will see the purpose of God fulfilled and your destiny will be realized.

Beloved, I decree that you shall fulfil your destiny in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Heaven-on-earth experience for a person, a family, a nation happens at the altar of prayer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on God for the establishment of His Presence and climate on your life at the place of prayer.

2. Ask God to fulfil His purpose on the earth and for your life at the place of prayer.
PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask that You give me the grace to pray always. Let the climate of Your Presence be established; and Your purpose for the earth and for my life be fulfilled, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 3).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 106-108.

QUOTE: Another dimension that determines the effectiveness of your Ministry is the extent to which you establish the kingdom of God in the territory where you operate. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A baby is born in the world every three seconds.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The climate of heaven robes your life and efforts this day in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 13TH JUNE, 2020

TOPIC: WHY THEY DROVE JESUS AWAY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (EXODUS 12:36; MARK 5:1-17)

Mark 5 gives the story of how the grace and favour of God sought out THREE special people from the crowd of thousands and hundreds of thousands and gave them their miracle and deliverance.

Verse 2 says that as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat into the country of the Gadarenes, a demon possessed man bound with chains came to Him and cried out for deliverance, and HE GOT HIS DELIVERANCE. Verse 4 says, "No man could tame him." That was how wild the demons had turned him into, but when the power of God came, he was set free.

As soon as the people of that town saw what Jesus had done, THEY DROVE Jesus AWAY. THEY DROVE AWAY THE RAIN OF GOD'S FAVOUR! How pathetic! The LORD Jesus left and went to another town! As soon as He stepped into the town, Jairus, a very popular man, ruler of the synagogue, met Him and told Him, "My little daughter is at the point of death, but come and lay Your hands on her and she shall be healed and she shall live."

As soon as Jesus heard those words, He followed him. THEY DROVE Jesus away to enable Him discover JAIRUS! I prophesy: Someone Will Make A Mistake That Will Elevate Your Glory and accelerate your testimony hour for good! Yes! Their ERROR turned JAIRUS into a HERO! Oh!

No matter how deep the troubles and challenges of life have hidden you, if you will give voice to faith, FAVOUR WILL SEEK YOU OUT AND LIFT YOU UP like it happened in our 1st scripture.

No wonder Smith Wigglesworth said, "God will pass over a million people to get to one man that has an ounce of faith." While Jesus was following Jairus, a woman who had met with disappointment upon disappointment touched the helm of His garment and IMMEDIATELY, SHE WAS HEALED!

The favour of God sought out his man and this woman and gave them their TESTIMONY - because some people drove away THE MASTER! You are next and that will also be your story this year!
ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY IS HERE!

This month is the ODM WORLDWIDE ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc.

Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Mercy Will Never Elude Your Household In Jesus Name.

On Saturday June 27th we must all do a charity work worldwide! Show mercy!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.
1. In your own words, pray as led about today's word.
2. Let a man or woman make a mistake that will draw the GRACE of FAVOUR around my life and ministry.
3. Every assembly of wicked men that has been driving away the rain of God's favour from me; SCATTER in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 55-57)
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, June 13, 2020*

*TOPIC:*THE PERILS OF LEADERSHIP (II)*
*Read: Ecclesiastes 10:16-18*

Ecclesiastes 10:16-18 Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!

Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!

By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.

*MEMORISE: Woe to you, O land, when your king is a child, and your princes feast in the morning! (Ecclesiastes 10:16)*

*EXPOSITION*

One of the perils of leadership is immaturity. Leaders ought to be very mature, but when and where that is not the case, it poses grave danger to the leader and the led, alike. Out of the many factors that are responsible for good and effective leadership, maturity is very important.

Every leader (Christian and secular) needs maturity to handle their job well, and that maturity must be all round - physical, spiritual, mental and emotional.

Let us consider the situational differences of the people (the led) under immature leaders and mature leaders. It is a tragedy to find oneship under an immature leader. According to our Memory Scripture, those who find themselves under an immature leader are exposed to danger of any kind. 'Woe to you, O land, when your king is a child'. In other words, "Woe to you, O land, when your king is grossly immature". It takes the grace of God to prosper under a childish leader. Such leaders are known with one common characteristic: living their lives aimlessly and carelessly.

'And your princes feast in the morning'. The word, king, here connotes the leader in different settings. It could be father, mother, pastor, school teacher, village head, king, family head, chairman of landlords' association, political leaders, etc.

Conversely, 'Blessed are you, O land, when your king is the son of nobles, and your princes feast at the proper time for strength and not for drunkenness' (v. 17). This verse refers to a mature leader, and those who find themselves under a leader like this, are blessed. 

Their lives are not in danger, and in all they do, they shall prosper. As a leader, are you mature enough to lead others? Are people under you not in danger? To lead well, discover and align with the great Leader, Jesus, and make sure you develop yourself in line with His leading.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. I ask for the grace of all-round maturity to serve and lead well, in Jesus' name.
2. I refuse to live a careless and aimless life wherever I fill the position of leadership, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, open the understanding of our family, traditional and government leaders, to know the importance of position of leadership.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles 5 & Ephesians 3*

*And there shall be light upon every darkness in our life in Jesus name. Amen.................Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM