The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 12th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 12TH JUNE.

YOUR RECIPE FOR A HAPPY LIFE

For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it (1 Peter 3:10-11).

God’s plan for you is that you live a glorious life, happy and excited every day, irrespective of the happenings around you. This takes living by the Word. The Word of God unveils the fundamental principles of success that you can act upon for a Godcentred fulfilling life.

For example, our opening scripture is very instructive on how to have a blissful life. In The Living Bible translation, it reads, “If you want a happy, good life, keep control of your tongue, and guard your lips from telling lies. Turn away from evil and do good. Try to live in peace even if you must run after it to catch and hold it” (1 Peter 3:10-11).

The admonition is clear: do you want a wonderful life? It’s up to you! Eschew evil and do good; live peaceably with all men. Practise this. God is giving you the recipe for a successful life, a life that’s filled with joy and good things.

Your life will be beautiful, fulfilling, inspiring and excellent if you’d live by the Word. His Word is so simple, yet has the power to produce what it says. It’s your instruction manual for life, the light that guides you in righteousness, glory and victory. 1 Thessalonians 5:16 says, “Rejoice evermore.” Put this to work in your life. Be full of joy always, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me such a beautiful, extraordinary, exciting, fulfilling, exceptional and excellent life; a glorious life that radiates joy, excellence and peace. Irrespective of contrary circumstances, I stir up joy from within; your glory, grace and righteousness are seen and manifested in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 14:17; Nehemiah 8:10 AMPC; 1 Peter 1:8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 3:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 2:8-17 & Songs Of Solomon 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the knowledge of God's word has increased the grace of God in my life. I have the upper hand; for I've received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. 

I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree! I make advancement by the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! 

I experience unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity in all that I do. 

I move forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day. 

I am set on the course on which I must follow; therefore, I refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life. 

My entire being is inundated by the life of God that flows in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and every bone of my body. 

I live the transcendent life of endless possibilities and victories unlimited. Hallelujah! I am not ordinary; the Lord is the strength of my life, thus, there's no room for weakness in me. 

I am sufficient in Christ's sufficiency, and nothing is impossible to me. The Lord has set me on high; glory and honour are in His presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling! 

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for He's my shield and eternal protection. 

I am born of the Word and filled with the Holy Spirit, I am impregnable to anything that hurts or binds because I hail from God! 

I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life and godliness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 12TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME: DO MORE FOR GOD.

MEMORISE: 
Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth. Psalm 57:11

READ: Psalm 145:4-13 (KJV)

4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.

5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.

6 And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.

7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

8 The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

10 All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.

11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;

12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.

13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

“Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy mighty; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, not wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. 
Ecclesiastes 9:10

While the Government of Nigeria was planning for the 1977 Festival of Arts and Culture (FESTAC), it occurred to me that, since it was going to be a public holiday, I could gather students to study the Bible pray and dance for Jesus instead.

I got the necessary information and approvals, then wrote letters to the schools. However, I did not have money to post the letters, not to mention feeding and accommodating the students, as I had promised.

A friend had offered his savings of ₦4,000 but we still needed more, so I had to sell my car. That programme which started small is now known all over the world as the RCCG Congress. I was not even the General Overseer then, just a Christian who wanted to lift Jesus’ name above all else.

In 1998, a politician claimed he could gather two million people in a place. I thought: “If he can gather two million people for himself, we can gather four million people for God.” So, Lekki ’98 held and by God’s grace, over six million people attended, causing a great revival in Nigeria.

At another time, a popular brand announced its goal of having at least one consumer in every family of the world. I was challenged; I believed we could do that for God too. There could be at least one member of the RCCG in every family of the world. Today, the RCCG is in over 197 countries of the world.

As Christian, we must match and outwit every secular dream. No more timidity! Do everything to ensure that God’s name is praised above all others. If you make a move, God will do the rest. Do more for God always.

REFLECTION:
We are the Apostles of our time, How much are we doing to propagate the gospel.?

AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD

BIBLE IN ONR YEAR:
1st Kings 8,
2nd Chronicles 5,

HYMN 7: GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.

1. “Great is Thy faithfulness,”
O God my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee:
Thou changest not, Thy compassion, they fail not,
As Thou has been Thou forever wilt be.

CHORUS:
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
‘Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

2. Summer and winter, and spring time and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

CHORUS:

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide!
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

CHORUS:
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2020.

TOPIC: *RESTORATION OF WASTED TIME*

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Joel 2:25.

*MESSAGE*
A farmer can tell of the loss that comes with a locust invasion on his farm. It amount to a waste of  time and energy and can be so painful if the government cannot help the farmer ameliorate the loss.

What the locust does to farms, the devil wants to do with our lives: kill, steal, and destroy (John 10:10). Job was on the receiving end of this, but when God showed up, all that he has lost was restored in multiple folds.

Our text today says "And I will restore to you (personal) the years (period of time) the locust hath eaten". You will notice that God did not say He will restore the food that had been eaten, but He promised to restore time! This is an amazing recovery.

As you go out this morning, have this scripture in mind. God has promised to restore the time that was wasted in the past, and He will. You can rest assured that God will restore your wasted years. I see the Lord bringing a new season your way from today in the name of Jesus.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Memorize Isaiah 43:19.

*SCRIPTURES*
Isaiah 43:19; Hebrews 11:6; Romans 8:28.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Pray for God's promise of restoration;

2.  Pray for believers who are suffering;

3.  Pray against the plans of darkness against you..

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 28:1-37, Amos 3-4, Luke 14:1-24.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY, 12TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE WILL OF GOD ON EARTH

SCRIPTURE: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When we pray, we give God the platform to establish His Rule and Will on earth as it is in heaven.

It has been established that prayer is the platform for the establishment of the Rule and Will of God in the earth (Matthew 6:10). Through prayer, the purpose of God is established on earth as it is in heaven.

When we pray, we give God the platform to establish His Rule and Will on earth as it is in heaven, but when we don’t pray, we give the devil the chance to establish his own rule and will on the earth. And the will of the devil has failed in Jesus’ Name.

Now, when we say that prayer is the platform for the establishment of the Rule and Will of God on earth, what do we mean? It means that:

1. Prayer is the platform for the enthronement of the Almighty in the affairs of men (Matthew 6:10).

At the place of prayer, we enthrone the Almightiness of God in our lives, families, communities and nations. This is one reason why as a church, we are passionate about our nation, Nigeria. This is why we pray for Nigeria day and night. This is why we pray always that evil cannot rule and reign in our nation but only righteousness. Prayer gives us the platform to enthrone the Almighty in the affairs of men.

2. Prayer is a platform for the enthronement of God’s Rule and Will on the earth (Matthew 6:10).
At the place of prayer, we enforce what God wants. At the place of prayer, we enforce the Rule and Will of God as He wants it.

3. Prayer is the platform for the dethronement of the enemy.

When the Rule and Will of God is enforced (Matthew 6:10), the enemy is dethroned. So, at the place of prayer, we cause the devil to lose his throne where evil thrones seem to be in charge of the lives and affairs of men, families, communities and nations.

Beloved, insist on the dethronement of the enemy and the enthronement of the will and rule of God in your life at the place of prayer.
Remember this: When we pray, we give God the platform to establish His Rule and Will on earth as it is in heaven

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to dethrone the enemy and his activities in your life, family, community and nation through prayer.
2. Also, at the place of prayer, enthrone the Almighty, His Rule and Will in your life, family, community and nation.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for giving me the platform of prayer where You are enthroned in my life. Today, I decree the dethronement of the enemy and his activities in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 3).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 103-105

QUOTE: The establishment of the lordship of Jesus Christ in the territory where you operate is proof of the effectiveness of your ministry. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Eagles have approx. 20/4 vision and also see can see five times farther than the average human can.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the enthronement of the Almighty and the dethronement of the agenda of the enemy in the territory where you are in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 12THTH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: STAR HUNTERS MUST DRY UP TONIGHT!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 2:1-10; NUMBERS 24:17*

Welcome to this special day/night with the Holy Ghost thatt will provoke the recovery of your stolen, dimmed or hijacked star. 

Any power or personality that has tampered with your star shall dry up and die today/tonight in Jesus name. Today's 2nd scripture says, "I shall see Him, but not now: I shall behold Him, but not nigh: there shall COME A STAR out of Jacob, and a Scepter shall rise out of Israel..." The next New Testament scripture is the fulfillment of this Old Testament promise.

It is the revelation of the STAR OF PROMISE. It says: "When they SAW THE STAR, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy." Wow! What the wise men saw was THE PROMISED STAR OF JESUS. They saw his GLORY, GREATNESS, KINGSHIP AND LORDSHIP and they bowed down and worshipped Him. But there was man in the person of KING HEROD who vowed that THE STAR OF JESUS will not shine.

He vowed to destroy THE STAR by killing Jesus the Christ (Matthew 2:13). Just like Jesus, God has created you to be unique; He has created you this year to shine above your enemies.But you must not shine, enemies that say your star must be dim, I call them STAR HUNTERS! These are enemies, powers and demonic forces that hunt for the STARS of the children of God to stop it, dim it or hijack it, but they shall fail and be frustrated concerning YOUR STAR in Jesus name.

In the secular world, a star is somebody that has stood out in his own line of profession, e.g. a musician, an artist, a prolific writer, a football star or a movie star, etc. But scripturally and spiritually, YOUR STAR is who you are as a finished product in God's Factory. Oh! YOUR STAR is your GLORIOUS END in the original plan and purpose of God.

It is what God has created you to be or accomplish according to His will and that is what satan and STAR HUNTERS are after. The devil in John 10:10, is described as coming to steal, to kill and to destroy. He is after your star/destiny! Your family and relations as in the case of Joseph and Abel can become star killers and hunters! Business partners and associates can also hunt after your star.

But today/tonight, as many as they are that fighting your star, shall dry up and their agenda shall scatter/backfire in Jesus name. Rise in faith/holy anger today/tonight 12am - 1am IN YOUR HOME and join all ODM users worldwide to day, "Enough is enough to STAR HUNTERS; DRY UP by fire!"

*Vigil Day: Star Hunters Must Dry Up Tonight!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.*
1. Pray concerning today's word generally now as led.
2. O God, every power that says my star must not shine, wherever they're coming from, I command them to dry up in Jesus name.
3. You powers HUNTING FOR MY STAR to stop it, dry up today/tonight in Jesus name.
4. I command any power/evil personality trading with my God-given STAR to dry up now. *(See page 102 of "War Against Haman - 15" for Vigil prayers tonight)!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 52-54*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, June 12, 2020 - Democracy Day (Nigeria)*

*TOPIC:*THE PERILS OF LEADERSHIP (I)*
*Read: 1 Samuel 8:1-5*

1 Samuel 8:1-5 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.
Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba.

And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

*MEMORISE: But his sons did not walk in his ways; they turned aside after dishonest gain, took bribes, and perverted justice (1 Samuel 8:3)*

*EXPOSITION*

The role leadership plays in any organisation cannot be over-emphasised. Where there is no leadership, anarchy is inevitable. Leadership determines many things in the lives of people in homes, communities, churches, towns, states, and countries.

There are perils of leadership which everyone who occupies the position of leadership needs to do away with. The outstanding among them are:

1. Love of dishonest Gain: Dishonest gain is a serious peril of leadership, especially when a leader has not conquered the spirit of greed and covetousness. This is the wrong character the sons of Samuel displayed, which disqualified them from the spiritual leadership of God's people.

2. Bribery and corruption: This is a sin that is very easy to creep in to the life of the leader, especially if such a leader is a daring lover of money. God hates bribery and corruption, and He will surely punish those who get involved, either as givers or receivers (Exo. 23:8; Job 15:34).

3. Injustice: This Peril of leadership is common with leaders who practice tribalism, nepotism, favouritism, segregation and discrimination (Deut. 16:19; Job 8:3; Psa. 82:3).

4. Idolatry: When a leader does not know the true living God. He is destined to fall (Ex. 20:3-5).

5. When a leader becomes a terror and arrogant dealing with the people under him any how, he/she is finished (1 Sam. 2:27-32).

If you are privileged to be above others in any position of leadership, avoid these perils of leadership, in order to escape God's judgment.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, give our leaders the spirit to fear You, so that they can lead well, in line with Your specifications.

2. Wherever I serve, O Lord, help me to maintain integrity, from Your own perspective.

3. Pray that God should replace bad leaders in places (churches, communities, nations, etc.) where such leaders are recalcitrant and unrepentant.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles 3 - 4 & Ephesians 2*

*God arise and shattered all the plans of evil ones over our life in Jesus name. Amen...........
.Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM