The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 11th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 11TH JUNE.

THE HOLY SPIRIT: GOD AT WORK IN YOU

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak to you, I speak not from myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The Holy Spirit is the active agent of the Godhead; He’s the power of God; He carries out the acts of God. Man was created and formed by the Holy Spirit; everything God does outside of His throne is done by the Holy Spirit. Nothing works without the Holy Spirit; there’s no life without Him.

The Lord Jesus, in the days of His earthly ministry, did nothing without the Holy Spirit. In our opening verse, He identifies the Holy Spirit as the Father that dwells in Him and does the work. That’s a fact to recognize in your life as a Christian.

The Holy Spirit in your life is your key to extraordinary and absolute success. None of those who walked with Him as revealed in the Scriptures were ever defeated; none was a failure. Everyone who received Him gained the mastery and became the champion.

Many in the Church today need to know for sure who the Holy Spirit is and His ministry in their lives. He is Himself, God.

If you were to carry out any task for the Lord in your local Church, for example, until and unless you execute it by the power of the Spirit, there’ll be no impact.

You can further understand Paul’s submission in Colossians 1:29 in describing his total dependence on the power of the Spirit for effective ministry work. He said, “Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.” It should and must be the same for every one of us.

The Bible says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure” 
(Philippians 2:13); that’s referring to the Holy Spirit. You can’t do God’s work or even live the Christian life without the Holy Spirit. Zechariah 4:6 says, “…

Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” It’s for the same reason that He wants us perpetually filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18). The Holy Spirit is God at work in you, building you, and building others through you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit who has come to take His abode in the quarters of my heart, permanently. In all that I do, I acknowledge Him as my Helper, Comforter, Counsellor, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby. I’m totally dependent on His power, taking advantage of His divine ability, strength and wisdom at work in me, to fulfil my purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC; John 14:16 AMPC; 
Philippians 2:13 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:22-47 & 2 Chronicles 8-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 2:1-7 & Songs Of Solomon 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Thank You, dear Father, for giving me a life of greatness and excellence; I make great things happen in my life and the lives of others, through the power of Your Word, and the ability of the Holy Spirit in me. 

As I study Your Word, I see my greatness and triumphant life! I go forth in Your wisdom to accomplish great things for Your Kingdom. 

The Gospel is my priority, and my heart is open to opportunities for its spread in my world and beyond. 

I declare that the hearts of men and women around the world be made ready to receive the message for their salvation. 

I am commissioned with the message of the Gospel of Christ, and the Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones! 

I am dispensing His light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! Therefore, darkness and all the activities of the evil one are dispelled in my world as I reflect God's glory everywhere! 

The ability of the Spirit has been granted me to preach the Gospel of Christ to the lost. 

Today, I declare a mighty harvest of souls as the Gospel is taught and preached around the world! 

God's Word prevails mightily in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying religious barriers and eliminating the wrong mindsets, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: HE SAYS: “WEEP NOT!”

MEMORISE:

And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you. John 16:22

READ: Luke 7:11-15

11 And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.

12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.

13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

Weeping is a natural response to sorrow and pain, which abounds in the world today because the devil is busy stealing, killing and destroying lives and destinies. The good news however, is that our Lord Jesus Christ and He alone, has the power to wipe away tears and put an end to calamities and loss.

“And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.” Luke 7:13

Jesus is saying to you also today “Weep not.”

There was a man who had lived in sorrow and pain for thirty-eight years because, according to him. He had no one to help him. When Jesus came to the scene, his problem was solved without any human assistance. No matter the number of years of suffering you may have experienced, the Almighty God will attend to your situation right now in the mighty name of Jesus.

I want you to know that your moment of refreshing is around the corner. Don’t quit; the Almighty God will restore to you all that you have lost. In Job Chapter 1, there were reports upon report of all the disasters befalling everything Job had- including his children. However, the Bible tells us that the Almighty God blessed the latter days of Job more than the former (Job 42). I want you to rest assured that no matter how harsh the economic climate may be, the Almighty God will sort you out in the mighty name of Jesus.

There is also hope for nations. In 2 Kings 7:1, the economy of Samaria was so bad, but the man of God prophesied that things would dramatically change for the better within twenty-four hours. Those who understood global economics said it was impossible, but the Almighty God performed His word. Weep not; the rain of God’s grace and mercy is about to fall in your life and nation, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

In the mighty name of Jesus, I will never weep again.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 7. 2 Chronicles 4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14: IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE.

Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.

Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice like mountains high soaring above
Thy clouds which are fountains of goodness and love.

To all life Thou givest, to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish, but nought changeth Thee.

Great Father of Glory, pure Father of Light
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All laud we would render, O help us to see:
'Tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2020.

TOPIC: *GRACE TO OBEY (3)*

"And  Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places." 1 Kings 3:3.

*MESSAGE*
*Let Us Look At A Few More Examples Of Obedience From The Bible And Learn From Them.*

*3.  Solomon.*
Solomon's radical obedience not only got him a breakthrough, but even provoked God to bless him exceedingly, abundantly and above his request and expectation. He showed that he loved the lord by obeying everything his father David told him to do (1 king 3:3). Then in verse 4, we were told that he went to Gibeon and, in a radical act of his obedience, sacrificed a thousand burnt offerings upon the alter there. This radical obedience prompted God to throw him a blank check. He asked for a wise and understanding heart and got even much more than that. He became the wisest and richest King that ever lived.

*4.  Naaman.*
He was a General in his own rights, but he had a "but" in his life. He had wealth, properties and power, but he was a leper. He travelled all the way from Syria to Israel to ask prophet Elisha to heal him. He was offended when Elisha did not greet him in person but sent his servants instead. He was even more offended when he  received Elisha's message to go and wash seven times in the River Jordan (2 Kings 5:10). He went away in a rage muttering to himself that there are even better rivers in Damascus. But his servant made him understand that he had nothing to lose in Obeying the prophet's injunction. Thank God he eventually obeyed and receive an unimaginable restoration. 

Beloved, what has God been laying upon your heart that you should do? What seed has He been nudging you to sow? Who has He been bringing to your mind to help or assist? Will you trust and obey?

*ACTION POINTS*
Write this where you can always see it: "you have nothing to lose in obeying God."

*SCRIPTURES*
2 Kings 5:10; John 14:15, 23-24; John 15:14; Genesis's 26:3-5.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, empower me to be obedient in th name of Jesus;

2.  Lord, fill me with wisdom like Solomon as I obey Your Word in the name of Jesus;

3.  O Lord, by reason of my obedience, remove every ‘but’ in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 26.16-27.26, Amos 1-2, Luke 13.22-35.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY, 11 JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT WILL THANKSGIVING DO?

SCRIPTURE: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Matthew 6:9.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Appreciation of what God did before, is qualification for what He will do again.

Prayer, as we have seen from our previous studies, is not just an avenue for petition and supplication but a platform for adoration and submission to God. 

This is why prayer is the platform for the offering of thanks, praise and worship to God (Matthew 6:9). Prayer is not only a place to approach God for what He can do; it is also a place to approach God in appreciation and celebration of Who He is.
Now, we shall look at what thanksgiving, praise and worship to God will achieve at the place of prayer:

1. Appreciation for what He did before is qualification for what He will do again.
Appreciation for what God did before is qualification for what God will do again. Psalms 103:1-2 says, 'Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits'. 

Appreciation for the past sets the pace for manifestation in the future. As David appreciated God for his deliverance from the lion and the bear, he was delivered from Goliath (1 Samuel 17:34-50). Appreciation of what He did before is qualification for what He will do again.

2. Celebrating His character in praise is attracting His Presence.
When you celebrate His character in praise, you attract His Presence. This is because His praise is His house. There are people who live in Diamond or Gold houses; others live in Glass houses but God lives in praise (Ps. 22:3). So, those who know how to praise God have the capacity to both connect and sustain His Presence.

3. Submission in worship guarantees the manifestation of His Almightiness.
At the place of worship, we prostrate, submit and bow before God. When we submit to Him in worship, we experience His Almightiness. In Acts 16:25-26, Paul and Silas, in prison, praised and worshipped, and God the Almighty showed up. 

Therefore, make the choice to worship Him in order to experience His Almightiness in your life.
Remember this: Appreciation for what God did before is qualification for what He will do again.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Appreciate God for what He did before in your life in order to access what He will do again.
2. Celebrate His Character in order to attract His Presence.
3. Submit to Him in worship to provoke His Almightiness.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to appreciate You for what You have done. I celebrate Your Character and submit to You in worship, Lord in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 2)
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 100-102.

QUOTE: Gratitude is the attitude of great altitude. In other words, nothing takes you up like gratitude. Culled from '21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO' by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Christianity is at the moment the largest religion in the world. According to the Pew Research Centre, in 2015, 31% of the world's population is Christian. It means that about 2.3 billion people around the world identify themselves as Christians.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Today, I decree your experience of the Almightiness of God in Jesus Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 11TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: IT’S TIME TO CURL OR COIL!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 119:83-105*

Below are more wisdom tips from the serpent: *A serpent will always curl (Defensive coiling).* One interesting thing that many snakes do is curl themselves up rather than stretching out snakes curl up to protect themselves from predators. Due to their shape, if a snake was stretched all the way out, it would be very easy for it to become a prey. 

Serpents have what is called *Defensive Coiling When threatened, some snakes will coil up into a ball with the head protected inside the coils of the body.* They protect the head because that is their MOST VALUABLE POWER HOUSE! Their deadly poison and teeth are there! Wow! Wisdom! *The snake also curls to have heat and to organize itself for battle – this represents discipline!*

Instead of being scattered all around, it tends to become smaller by curling. It turns itself to a state it can manage! Oh, I wish many businesses can learn from this! As you grow in life or as you become “LONGER” – BIGGER, quickly organize, otherwise, you will agonize later! 

There are people that have investments all over the world but even their wives or children do not know! Some have even forgotten what they have! They are TOO BIG or in my words TOO LONG! It’s time to COIL or CURL! It’s time to be able to monitor your life and existence! Sell some properties you have in far away countries! 

*Never be anti-growth but know that BIG is not always BETTER! The days of small, well-organised businesses are here!* This is discipline RE-ORGANIZING YOUR LIFE, CAREER and MINISTRY to what you can manage and discipline is the hallmark of a successful life. As a child of God, discipline yourself!

Have time for the Word daily. Do not compromise your quiet time with your God; *declare a personal fast weekly.* Be disciplined in your career, business and whatever you do. 

Avoid procrastination of spiritual things and in your goals, follow up every plan with the required action, and be organized. Re-moulding your life is never too late. Today’s scripture Vs. 98 says, “Thou through Thy commandments hast made me wiser than nine enemies… Wow!

This is the plan of God: to corrupt the wisdom of your enemies and make you wiser than them. Ah! CURL THIS YEAR! Be smart! That enemy shall serve you in Jesus name. Amen and amen!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God...*

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, deliver me from the activities of wicked enemies this year.
3. I receive wisdom to excel and JUMP OVER every satanic gang-up this year.
4. I receive grace to CURL-to be organized and disciplined.
5. I receive grace to CURL – to be few in my words and to be strategic.
6. O God, make me complicated and unpredictable to my enemies this year in Jesus name.
7. O LORD, make me wiser than my enemies! Corrupt their wisdom in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 49-51*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*
_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Saviour as my all in all,
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Thursday, June 11, 2020*

*TOPIC:**SO, THE MIGHTY CAN FALL?*
*Read 2 Samuel. 1:19-27*

19. And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her.
20. Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD.

21. And the man Elkanah, and all his house, went up to offer unto the LORD the yearly sacrifice, and his vow.
22. But Hannah went not up; for she said unto her husband, I will not go up until the child be weaned, and then I will bring him, that he may appear before the LORD, and there abide for ever.
23. And Elkanah her husband said unto her, Do what seemeth thee good; tarry until thou have weaned him; only the LORD establish his word. So the woman abode, and gave her son suck until she weaned him.
24. And when she had weaned him, she took him up with her, with three bullocks, and one ephah of flour, and a bottle of wine, and brought him unto the house of the LORD in Shiloh: and the child was young.
25. And they slew a bullock, and brought the child to Eli.
26. And she said, Oh my lord, as thy soul liveth, my lord, I am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the LORD.
27. For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:

*MEMORISE: So Saul established his sovereignty over Israel, and fought against all his enemies on every side, against Moan, against the people of Am on, against Edom, against the Kings of Zobah, and against the Philistines. Wherever he turned, he harassed them ( 1 Samuel. 14:47).*

*EXPOSITION*

No doubt, Saul was a great king and especially as the first king of Israel. He was great and mighty during his two year reign of obedience to God, over Israel. He was a good warrior who helped Israel win many battles; against the Ammonites, Amalekites, Philistines, etc. (1Sam. 11:1-11; 15:1-9; 13:3-4). But why should a once mighty man fall and die so ingloriously?

Though, God's anointed, Saul had made himself God's enemy by going his own way (1Sam. 15:22-24). Though, once David's master, whom he employed to relieve him of his insanity, he sought his life for many years in the wilderness, and often times wanted to take the life of his own son, Jonathan, having discovered the latter's love for David, his own perceived enemy. He was indeed paranoid. He had no integrity, for on two occasions he gave David his daughters and took them back for other men (1Sam. 18:17-19; 25:44).

Many once great men and women, both in Bible times and our contemporary time have been pulled down, wrecked, killed and even lost for failure to honour God in their lives. To really be who God wants us to be, let us learn our lessons from Saul and the likes, and be humble to do God's will. Be careful! May we not die shamefully, in Jesus name. May our ends not be that of King Saul, in Jesus' name, Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, help me never to lose my taste/value before You.
2. Father, help me and make me strong in every area of my weakness.
3. Pray for brethren around you, whom you known have fallen or are falling away from the grace/faith, that God should restore them by His power.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles. 2 & Ephesians. 1*

*And this time shall pass without you missing out in Jesus name. Amen..............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM