The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 10th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 10TH JUNE.

SUCCESS IN YOUR SPIRIT

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23).

The Word is so important. With the Word, you’ll build your life; you’ll build your spirit; you’ll build real success within you, because success starts first from the human spirit. If you have it inside you, no circumstance in life can take it away from you. But if you don’t have it in you, your life will depend on circumstances, and circumstantial success isn’t true success.

This has happened to far too many people. Their lives depend on how good things are in their country, in their finances, in their job, in their place of work, etc. And so, you have a lot of people drifting around, looking for some greener pastures. 

But that shouldn’t be you. Success is built into your spirit. You’re the seed of Abraham; that means your life’s journey should be in one direction only: upward and forward.

Your success is independent of circumstances. That’s how God designed it, because He Himself is independent of circumstances. You’re born in His image and likeness.

The nature He’s given you is one of ever-increasing glory and greatness; always making progress. This has to be your mindset; otherwise, you’ll be like everyone else whose life is dependent on circumstances; who keeps praying that things will be all right.

But a child of God who understands the Word doesn’t live like that; he brings forth success from within. The Bible says from your heart are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23). The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 12:35, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things….” Success and all the good things of life are in you; bring them forth.

CONFESSION

The greater One lives in me! My spirit is awakened and stirred up to be independent of circumstances, to bring forth good things always, irrespective of the situation around me. The Word of God in my spirit produces wealth, prosperity and success, anytime, anywhere! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 6:45; Joshua 1:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:1-21 & 2 Chronicles 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 1:12-24 & Ecclesiastes 11-12

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Lord, Your work is perfect; all Your ways are just; Your steadfast love never ceases; Your faithfulness endures to all generations. 

You’re gracious and kind, and You satisfy my soul with good things and grant the desires of my heart always. Hallelujah! 

You're my light and my salvation; my strength, and the stronghold of my life! I stand firm in faith, courageous, and strong in the power of God's might. 

I am confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

The Word of God is my anchor! I am planted on the rock that is higher than I am, Christ Jesus! 

Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. 

I have the fullness of God; I am complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power. 

I have the capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit; I carry God's maximum load. I am unconquerable. 

I am not ordinary; my humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God. I am God's living tabernacle; when I move, the Spirit of God moves in me. 

My hands have become His hands, and my fingers, His fingers; I am completely immersed in Him and He in me.

He sees through my eyes, talks through my mouth, and moves with my body. He changes lives through me. Hallelujah! Of His fullness have I received, and grace for grace. 

I am forever victorious because the Holy Spirit has given me an advantage in all things, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR OUR LEADERS.

MEMORISE:

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Proverbs 21:1

READ: 1 Timothy 2:1-4

1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

PRAYERS.

1. Thank God for all your leaders.

2. Father, uphold our leaders and send help to them so we may lead a peaceful and godly life.

3. Father, give us righteous leaders at all levels in the mighty name of Jesus.

4. Father, please protect our leaders and keep them away from all evil.

5. Father, bless our leaders with wisdom to lead us aright at all times.

6. Father, provide wise counselors for our leaders and remove all evil counsellors around them.

7. Father, please do not let our leaders lead us astray. Do not let them commit errors that would bring a curse upon us.

8. Father, please depose all wicked leaders who refuse to repent and upturn their evil decrees in the mighty name of Jesus.

9. Father, please touch the hearts of our
leaders and make them compassionate.

10. Father, turn the hearts of our leaders towards You and make them good role models.

11.Father, we commit our leaders into Your hands; let them do Your will and fear You indeed at all times.

12.Father, please bless our leaders bountifully as they serve faithfully in the mighty name of Jesus.

13. Any other prayer request you have for your leaders in every capacity. 

l stand in agreement with you today and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning our leaders, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Pray for your leaders always and never join others to curse them.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 5-6.  2 Chronicles 2-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
RESTORATION TODAY

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2020.

TOPIC: *GRACE TO OBEY [2]*

"His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it." John 2:5.      

*MESSAGE*  
*Let Us Look At A Few Examples Of Obedience From The Bible And Learn From Them.*

*1.         Peter.*
Yes, he was a professional fisherman. Yes, he understood the tips and tricks of fishing... But there came a night when he did all he knew to do but he caught nothing. Moments later, Jesus used his boat to preach and afterwards gave him an instruction which would sound foolish to any professional fisherman. Part of him didn't think that Jesus's  instruction was worth following; the other part of him understood that if he obeys, he doesn't have anything to lose. So in Luke 5:5, he said "Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless AT THE WORD, I will let down the net" (Luke 5:5 ). Learn to take God by His Word.

*2.       The Servant At The Wedding In Cana.*
Here is a wedding scenario in the ancient town of Galilee. Weddings are celebrated in a grand way in the Jewish culture--sometimes taking a whole week with lots of eating and drinking. Every attendee must be well catered for otherwise, the attendee could file a lawsuit against the family of the couple if they were not well treated--that was their custom. So for wine to run out at a wedding ceremony in those days was a total disgrace and embarrassment. At this wedding to which Jesus was invited, that was exactly what happened; the wine finished. Mary ran to Jesus to tell Him. Initially, Jesus was indifferent, but Mary wasn't. She gave the servants an instruction that should, in fact, be our life-guiding principle. She said to them"… whatsoever he saith unto you, do it" (John 2:5). And because the servants obeyed, a better wine was provided in abundance, and joy filled the atmosphere.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️    Meditate on John 2:5.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 15:14; Genesis 6:22; Judges 13:14.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank You for Your Word to me today;

2.  As I obey Your instructions, Lord, I declare that I move into abundance and sufficiency in the name of Jesus;

3.  I declare that my shame shall turn into testimony as I keep obeying the Lord in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 25.1-26.15, Jonah 3-4, Luke 13:1-21.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 10TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: OFFERING THANKS, PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO GOD

SCRIPTURE: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Matthew 6:9.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer is the platform for the offering of thanks, Praise and worship to God.
It has been established that the understanding of the subject of prayer is key to maximizing the benefits of prayer and living an outstanding life on the earth. 

Prayer is of multifaceted dimensions. One of such dimensions we earlier mentioned in a previous study is that prayer is the offering of thanks, praise and worship to God (Matthew 6:9b)

Now, we shall explore some key thoughts on prayer as thanksgiving, praise and worship:

1. The objective of prayer is not only petition and supplications but also adoration and submission. “…hallowed be thy name…” (Matthew 6:9b) implies the prayer of adoration and submission.

2. Prayer is not just a place to approach God for what He can do; it is a place to approach God for Who He is. (Matthew 6:9b).

At the place of prayer, we offer thanks, praise and worship to God not only because of what He has done but also for Who He is.

3. Prayer is not just a place for asking; it is a place for thanking (Matthew 6:9b).

The place of prayer is not only a place for asking God for things but also for thanking God for things.

It is when you thank well that you can ask well. If you notice the order or sequence of prayer in Matthew 6:9-13, you will understand that thanking precedes asking. That is, “...Our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name…” precedes “Thy kingdom come. 

Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread”. So, until you thank well, you can’t ask well. Until your thanking is acceptable, your asking is not welcome. There are many “askings” without “thankings”. And God is wondering why it is so.

What is my counsel to you today? Ensure that you thank God always, not only because of what He has done for you but also for Who He is to you.
Remember this: Prayer is the platform for the offering of thanks, Praise and worship to God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind not only to ask for things at the place of prayer but to thank God for what He has done.
2. Offer thanks, praise and worship to God always for Who He is.
3. Worship God consistently.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to thank, praise and worship You always for Who You are to me. Thank You Lord, for Your faithfulness in my life, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 2).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 97-99.
QUOTE: To be unthankful is to be foolish. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: While snakes do not have external ears or eardrums, their skin, muscles, and bones carry sound vibrations to their inner ears.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The garment of praise is released upon your life in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE SERPENT!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 10:16-21; PSALM 119:95-98*

Welcome! There are certain lessons which I call, THE WISDOM OF THE SERPENT that we can learn from even in its fallen state because in the school of wisdom, there is no graduate. Verse 16 of today's first scripture says, "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
. Jesus made reference to the wisdom of the serpent because the serpent is the wisest creature on earth. Of all God's creation, two animals are crafty: the snake and the fox. 

But the LORD Jesus did not ask us to emulate the fox. Oh! The fox is crafty! The fox has wisdom embedded in craftiness and cheating meant to punish and harm others. The fox has one motive: To cheat, deceive, harm, and hurt you! 

But the wisdom of the snake is not to harm. The wisdom of the snake is to protect itself. Self-defence is the first law of nature! And in self-defence, COWARDICE is the only sin! So Jesus said that if you want to make it on earth and make heaven at last, you have to be as wise as the serpent IN PROTECTING YOURSELF - because there are too many wolves on earth.

You are God's first reference point in His dealings with humanity! He says: LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF! Self awareness and self-defence are crucial in winning the game of life! Your best friend, business partner, colleague or neighbour can be a FOX. Oh! Your husband or wife can be a FOX. 

The word 'subtle' used to describe the serpent in Genesis 3:1 means harmless. *All the wisdom of the serpent is to protect itself. This is because the serpent is the only cursed animals on earth and for it to navigate its way and survive the jungle of the animal kingdom and the battles of life, it must apply wisdom.*

What it lost in ELEGANT LEGS, IT GAINED IN UNMATCHED WISDOM! Hear Nitya Prakash - "If I ever ignored you, it was in self-defence." Did you get that? You can change your association out of self-defence! Then get this bombshell from Ralph Waldo Emerson: *"Nature has made up her mind that what cannot defend itself shall not be defended."* Like the serpent, be wise! Yes! Never plan the hurt of others, and never mistakenly become a victim of your haters! Pray seriously now!

*ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY IS HERE!*
*This month is the ODM WORLDWIDE ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT 0536832754.

ACCT NAME: MANNA OUR DAILY to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Mercy Will Never Elude Your Household In Jesus Name.*

*On Saturday June 27th we must all do a charity work worldwide! Show mercy!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.*
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Decree that you will not become a victim of your haters.
3. I receive grace to be AS WISE AS THE SERPENT in 2020.
4. I refuse to die a foolish death! Pray about today seriously now. Pray for your HELPERS TODAY!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 46-48*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, June 10, 2020*

*TOPIC:**BEWARE, LEST YOU FALL*
*Read 2 Peter. 3:14-18*

14. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16. As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.
18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

*MEMORISE: Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked (2 Peter. 3:17)*

*EXPOSITION*

Paul warned believers in 1 Timothy. 4:1ff. that in the last days, some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrine of demons. 

Throughout the history of the Church, some have always refused to love sound doctrine; and as the end draws near, the situation will be growing worst. They will not endure sound doctrines. Many will profess to be Christians, gather at Churches, appear to reference God, but will not tolerate Biblical demand to separate from unrighteousness.

We are therefore admonished to beware lest we fall from our own steadfastness, but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (2 Pet. 3:17-18). The only way to build our house so that it is not overtaken by anything that may come against it, is to build it on the rock, which Jesus Christ explained is to hear and abide by God's Word (Matt. 7:24-25).

We should not become lazy and complacent because Christ has not yet returned. Instead, we should live in eager expectation of His coming. 

*Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus , the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endure the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Heb. 12:1b, 2).*

*PRAYER POINT:*

1. Lord Jesus, please uphold me with Your right hand of righteousness, so that I will not fall from steadfastness.
2. Father, help me in Your mercy to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
3. Pray for children from Christian homes who have been caught in the web of cultism for any reasons, that God should restore them to Himself.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings. 25, 1 Chronicles. 1 & Galatians. 6*

*God rebuke every wild wind troubling us in Jesus name. Amen...........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM