The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 8th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 8TH JUNE.

BEWARE OF THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15).

There’s a type of spirit that many Christians are oblivious of, and the Bible talks about it in 1 Corinthians 2:12; it’s “the spirit of the world”: “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” This spirit is responsible for worldliness amongst Christians. That’s the spirit that tries to set trends—the trends of the world.

When Christians aren’t careful, they find themselves moving with those trends of the world; what the world says, how things are done, not realising they’re being swayed by the spirit of the world into worldliness. We can use certain things in the world without following what the Bible calls, “The fashion of this world” that passes away (1 Corinthians 7:31).

The fashion of this world refers to the trend of this world, and it’s under the spirit of the world. Remember that Satan is the god of this world’s system. So, when our theme verse says, “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world…,” that’s what it’s talking about. Refuse to be controlled or influenced by the systems of this present world. Jesus said you’re in the world, but not of the world. Hallelujah!

Some people today are drifting; they’re born again, but they’ve been conquered by the world. They don’t have the Gospel-motive. Your motivation in life should and must be Christ Jesus and the purpose for which He died. Don’t let your focus be on the transient things of this failing world, for none of its so-called “trends” can give you true joy.

Paul said in Galatians 6:14, “But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.” This is the attitude that you must have.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, by whom I navigate my way through life. I refuse to be swayed by the spirit of the world, for I’m not enticed by the fashion or trends of this world. I’m from above, and my mind is set on things above, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 1:10 GNB; John 15:19 CEV; Romans 8:5-6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 21:1-25 & 1 Chronicles 26-29

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 16:13-24 & Ecclesiastes 7-8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I have passed from death to life. As the Father had life in Himself, so had He given unto me to have life in me. 

I have the God-kind of life in me. I am indestructible and impregnable to the corruptive influence of this world. 

I’m a king-priest! I live up to my calling! I am anointed by the Spirit of God to positively effect changes, and impact the lives of people all over the world. Hallelujah. 

As the seed of Abraham, my mind is seasoned with supernatural ideas, thoughts, and visions. I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and change the world in which I live. 

I’ve overcome the world, the devil, and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever. 

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, safety —far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah! 

I am “kinging” in life, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful, and productive in all things! 

My path is flooded with light, and I walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory at all times. 

The lines are indeed fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY, 8TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME: END-TIME REFORMERS

MEMORISE:
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. – Mark 1:3

READ: 2 KINGS 23:1-8

1. And the king sent, and they gathered unto him all the elders of Judah and of Jerusalem.

2. And the king went up into the house of the LORD, and all the men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem with him, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the people, both small and great; and he read in their ears all the words of the book of the covenant which was found in the house of the LORD.

3. And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.

4. And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven; and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel.

5. And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

6. And he brought out the grove from the house of the LORD, without Jerusalem, unto the brook Kidron, and burned it at the brook Kidron, and stamped it small to powder, and cast the powder thereof upon the graves of the children of the people.

7. And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

8. And he brought all the priests out of the cities of Judah, and defiled the high places where the priests had burned incense, from Geba to Beersheba, and brake down the high places of the gates that were in the entering in of the gate of Joshua the governor of the city, which were on a man’s left hand at the gate of the city.

At various times in history, whenever the people of God appeared to have lost their spiritual antennae, God would usually raise a reformer to start off a revival.

In biblical terms, a reformer is a person ordained by God to carry out correctional changes in order to rectify ungodly practices. May we yield ourselves to be used as reformers to ignite the fire of revival in the body of Christ today in the mighty name of Jesus.

Reformers include Josiah, Asa, and Hezekiah – kings who ruled over Israel at different times in history, as well as prophets Ezekiel, Ezra, Nehemiah and John the Baptist to mention a few. The reformation of Asa – king of Judah is summarised in (1 Kings 15:12-13) thus:

“And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made. And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.”

True Christians who once pledged allegiance to God could afterwards turn back to live contrary to their avowed beliefs and declaration of faith.

Some people come to accept Jesus at the peak of their hopeless situations only to abandon Him after receiving divine solutions to their problems.

The Church is currently in a state of regression; many Christians are no longer living according to Gods word but rather, the standards of the world.

We the children of God must be reformers people who would do the right thing no matter the cost. We must be people who will instruct fledgling and backslidden Christians, as well as unbelievers, to completely obey the word of God at all times. God is seeking reformers; are you one?

PRAYER POINT: 
Father, please help me to be a reformer in these end times, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 19 – 21

HYMN 26: STAND UP! STAND UP FOR JESUS

1. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner;
It must not suffer loss.
From vict’ry unto vict’ry
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own:
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh,
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 8TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: SECRETS OF THE BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD….Psalm 24:4-5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Clean hands, not crooked hands, facilitate the Blessing of the Lord.
Yesterday, we saw the power of the Blessing. Through that, we can confidently conclude that the Blessing of God is a major secret of living a successful and fulfilled life on earth.

The truth is, there are secrets behind every conquest or achievement in life. Nothing happens without a trigger; there can be no effect without a cause. In the same manner, there are secrets to the Blessing of God. And today, we shall be looking at some of those secrets:

1. The lifestyle of uprightness (Psalm 24:4-6).
Clean hands, not crooked hands, facilitate the Blessing of the Lord. So, anything that enters your hand, life or heart that is not clean comes to kill your Blessing. Anything you possess that was not given to you by God does not add to you, it takes something from your life.

2. The pursuit of God (Psalm 24:6)
If you pursue God and put Him first in your life, no devil, witch or wizard can put you last. You can’t put God first and come last in life. It is not possible!

3. The lifestyle of giving and sacrifice (Luke 6:38).
Until you are a giver, you may end up a beggar even as a child of God. Generosity towards God and man is the doorway to authentic prosperity.

4. Existence as a blessing (Genesis 12:2)
When you become a blessing to others, God becomes a blessing to you. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.

5. Connection and submission to blessed spiritual authority (Hebrews 7:7). When you have a blessed spiritual authority speaking blessings over your life, curses are not permitted around your life. The blessing you see around your life is as strong as the blessing you see over your life.

And I declare that you are blessed. As a lover and seeker of God and His Kingdom, within the next 24 hours, a blessing that will change your story is coming your way in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Clean hands, not crooked hands, facilitate the Blessing of the Lord.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Walk in righteousness; disengage from anything or anyone that will lure you into unrighteousness.
2. Live a life of sacrifice; give to the poor; give for Kingdom advancement.
3. Maintain value for the spiritual authority over your life.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (PART 1).

PRAYER: Lord, give me the grace to uphold these blessing-provoking principles. Cause Your Blessing to rest upon me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 91-93.

QUOTE: If you ever remember to ask God for daily provision, you must also remember to ask Him for daily purification. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Eagles have approx. 20/4 vision and also see ultraviolet radiation (UV), letting them see radiation reflecting off prey’s urine.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to fulfil the demands of the Blessing is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 8TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE PIT: HAD NO WATER! YOUR BATTLES HAVE LIMITS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ZECHARIAH 9:9-11; GENESIS 37:18-24*

Welcome to today’s devotional with the God who is the Master Planner and Master Strategist and He is up to something splendid in your life this year! 

The Holy Ghost wants you to note the last verses of today’s 2 Scripture Genesis 37:24: “And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was *no water* in it.” And Zechariah 9:11 says: As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant, I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Note this: *“AND THE PIT WAS EMPTY; THERE WAS NO WATER IN IT!” Note also: “PIT WHEREIN IS NO WATER!”* 

The question is: *Why did the pit they threw Joseph into have no water?* Why did the pit mentioned in today’s first scripture have no water until the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant spoke for them? The answer is: *God will not allow you to go through a temptation that is bigger than you.*

*Yes, the all wise God will never allow you go through a battle that will overwhelm, swallow up or drown you.* Oh! I believe that if the pit they threw Joseph in had water, it may probably have drowned him and led to his premature death. So God in His wisdom knew that Joseph could not swim and He made sure that the pit had no water! Also, if the pit had water, there may have been issues like water-borne diseases, skin infections, encounter with dangerous reptiles which would have also led to Joseph’s premature death! 

That was his wicked brothers’ evil intention – his DEATH. But Halleluiah! Thank you Jesus! God placed a boundary and a limit to his pit battles. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: *EVERY ALLOWED BATTLE HAS A BOUNDARY!* There is a limit to every battle you face! Yes! YOUR TRIALS HAVE LIMITS! In this year of Divine Elevation, when your haters are planning, God will LIMIT THEM! The pit was dry in order to put a limit on Joseph’s battles.

*AS 2020 marches on and no matter what lies ahead. note that God will not allow you to go through any battle that will not promote you at last!* 1Corinthians 10:13 says:” 

*"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."* No matter the delays, betrayals, disappointments, the scandals/lies against you, no matter those plotting your downfall, there is a God who has the SEVEN EYES; He is the Almighty God and He is watching over your life, family and ministry this year and He will never allow you to go through any temptation, trial or battle that will end your chapter in Jesus name. Hold on! Look up! Your battles have limits!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.*

1. Thank God for today’s Word and pray as you are led now.
2. O God, whatever I am going through now shall promote me at last in Jesus name. LORD, every battier has a limit! Father, no cross shall demote me this year in Jesus name.
3. O you battles of my life, I can handle you. I will not go down! O Lord don’t allow me go through a battle, bigger than me in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 40-42*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, June 8, 2020 - World Oceans Day*

*TOPIC:**JESUS GIVES QUALITY*
*Read: John 2:1-11*

John 2:1-11 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewWink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

*MEMORISE: And he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!" (John 2:10)*

*EXPOSITION*

During His earthly ministry, Jesus did many miracles, but John, the apostle, recorded only seven that are regarded as "signs", and they are evidential in nature. They are there to picture for us today that this man, Jesus, is the Messiah, the Son of God, and God-incarnate (20:30-31). These seven signs reveal different manifestations of the power of our Lord Jesus Christ and teach us to solely rely on His power for our living.

The first sign is His power to give quality things (i.e. the best), as it happened in the wedding in Cana of Galilee (Jn. 2:11), where Jesus changed ordinary water to wine, and quality wine, for that matter. Luckily to the bridegroom, he invited Jesus to his wedding ceremony that day. The wine Jesus made out of water was superior to the one they had earlier been drinking, that got exhausted. 

Scarcely had the master of the feast tasted the wine that he asked the bridegroom where he got the quality wine from. In fact, he was accusing the bridegroom of being miserly with the quality wine he thought the latter had deliberately reserved till the end of the programme. 

The changing of water into wine reveals Jesus' power over quality (2:9-10). This is relevant on a day the world over sets aside to discuss ocean-related matters.

Anything that is quality gives no room for reproach from people. If it is quality, it is God's. If it is quality, it is second to none. If it is quality, it is lasting. If it is quality, it cannot be compared with others. It is the Lord who gives quality (the best) things (James 1:17). Therefore, whatever you ask God for, believe that He would give you His best, but in His own time and way. If He can produce quality wine from ordinary water, there is nothing you need that He cannot produce the quality for you.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, help me to believe in You for quality.
2. I pray for quality miracle and blessings to be my own portion, in Jesus' name.
3. As you did in the wedding in Cana, O Lord, do quality things in Your Church that the people of the world cannot reproach.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 20 - 22 & Galatians 4*

*God we pray that your light will illuminate every darkness in our world and life in Jesus name. Amen...........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM