The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 7th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 7TH JUNE.

FLOURISHING THROUGH WORDS

…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life (John 6:63).

Over the years, many scientists have experimented with words, trying to understand the effect they have on natural things. A certain researcher grew two plants of the same kind, under identical conditions. 

Then he decided to speak words of love and kindness to one, while he spoke words of hate and abuse to the other.

Every day, he subjected the plants to this constant barrage of words, and a few weeks later, he noticed the plant he’d been speaking to nicely grew luxuriantly, but the other plant became frail. He continued with the same pattern of speaking and, eventually, the plant receiving positive words bloomed, but the other one being pelted with negative words withered away.

If you’re going to live the glorious life that God has planned for you to live, you must learn to speak the right words. Whether you flourish or fail, live or die, depends on your words. You’re created in the image and likeness of God; you look like Him, and function like Him. That means, like Him, your words are spirit and they’re life; they produce the message they bear or communicate.

Everything in creation responds to spoken words. If a book got completely burnt, for example, it doesn’t cease to exist. It simply transmogrifies from a compressed form to an expanded form. And though it’s no longer visible to the optical eye, its particles still exist, with specific sound codes in them. If you could release the appropriate codes through your words, you could recall the seemingly varnished particles and bring back the material into its compressed, tangible form.

This lets you know you can talk to anything, no matter how dead, and bring it back to a blossoming state. You can make progress from glory to glory and flourish evermore through the words that you speak, for your life is the result of your words.

PRAYER

My heart is an unfathomable reservoir of things that are honourable, winsome, gracious, excellent and praiseworthy, and I bring them forth by words. I declare that I flourish like the palm tree; I’m stately, upright, fruitful, majestic, stable, durable and incorruptible. In my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 18:21 AMPC; Psalm 34:12-13 AMPC; Psalm 92:12-15

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 20:19-31 & 1 Chronicles 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 16:1-12 & Ecclesiastes 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me a life of glory, dominion, and excellence; I walk in the reality of this truth.

You’ve made me impregnable to sickness, disease, poverty, and anything that hurts. Therefore, I walk conscious of my divine nature today and always, reigning over satan and his cohorts of hell. 

I declare that I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith. 

I have right standing with God; thus, I live by faith, and not by sensory perception. God's life and nature are at work in me.

I've passed from death to life; I've been brought into the ageless zone. I've received the gift of righteousness, and I am reigning in life. 

Through the Gospel, life and immortality have been brought to light in my spirit. I live the transcendent life in Christ now. 

I am in Christ; I've passed from death to life, from mortality into immortality, and from age into agelessness. 

I am growing, but not aging. My strength is renewed day by day because of eternal life that's at work in me. I am aglow in the Spirit; the glorious impact and blessings of the life of Christ are evident in my life.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and I have the life of God in me. 

My spirit, soul, and body are vitalized through and through by the power and effect of righteousness and the fullness of the God-life that I've received through the Gospel. 

I am walking in the reality of my divine heritage in Christ, conscious of His grace and awesome presence in my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 7TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: GATES OF ADVERSITY MUST BE LIFTED.

MEMORISE:

And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. Acts 16:26

READ: Psalm 24:7-10

7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Gates of adversity are seemingly insurmountable obstacles- be it an individual, kingdom or situation, obstructing the progress of a person or group of people.

Biblical examples of gates of adversity include Pharaoh with the Egyptian army, the wall of Jericho and Goliath the Philistine. Situations representative of gate of adversity include mountains, poverty, sickness, slavery, captivity, siege, and barrenness. Those who are held bound by such gates would therefore find it extremely difficult to succeed in life. These conditions have consistently proven insurmountable by human effort, but Mark 10:27 says “…With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.”

God’s purpose for mankind is seen in Genesis 1:28 where God commanded us to “…be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion…” Manifestations of contrary circumstances in life are abnormalities usually brought about by sin and hidden works of the devil.

“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.” Psalm 24:7

My Daddy- the creator of heaven and earth, the Almighty, can destroy every gate of adversity. Zechariah 4:7 says, “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain…” Isaiah 10:27 also says “…and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”

Are you troubled by any gate of adversity? If you haven’t accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, do so now. If you are born again, then commit to serving God for the rest of your life and He will fight for you. I command every gate of adversity in your life to be destroyed now in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please uproot every gate of adversity in my life and family today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 16-18.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23 : ONWARD, CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.

1. Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!

o Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.

2. At the sign of triumph Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

3. Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

4. Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never ’gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, and that cannot fail.

5. Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 7TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The blessing processes people from emptiness to fullness.

One of the most powerful forces on earth is the force of the Blessing. The difference between a blessed person and a non-blessed person is like the difference between daylight and night time; it is very drastic. And the truth is that you cannot be blessed and not know it.

Now, we are going to look at what is in the Blessing that makes it worth craving for. That is, what is the power of the Blessing?

1. The Making of the Blessed
The Blessing is behind the making of the blessed. The Blessing processes people from emptiness to fullness (Proverb 10:22).
2. The Acceleration of Life and Destiny
The Blessing of God is the force behind acceleration in life. The Blessing accelerates the life and destiny of the blessed. A blessed man or woman is not permitted to be stranded (Gen. 26:12-13).
3. The Preservation of Life and Destiny
The Blessing acts as a preservative for the life and destiny of the blessed. Blessed people are not waste-able (Isaiah 65:8).
4. Generational Establishment
The Blessing establishes the generation of the blessed. Blessed people do not give birth to useless children (Psalm 112:.1-2)
5. Guaranteed Fulfilment
The Blessing guarantees the fulfilment of the life and destiny of the blessed (Prov. 10:22)
6. Mental Fertilization

The Blessing fertilizes mentality. Mental fertility is a major product of the Blessing. Blessed people are highly cerebral (Gen. 41:39).

Abraham transferred the blessing to Isaac; Isaac transferred it to Jacob, and Jacob is the Israel that we know today as a nation. The nation of Israel is a blessed nation; the Jews are some of the brainiest people on earth today.

The blessing produces productive reasoning, that is, wealth-generating reasoning. Isaac invented what we would call “Irrigation farming.” Despite the famine, he sowed and harvested hundred folds because he had a crop-watering system (Genesis 26:13).

The Blessing will facilitate mental calculation and generate ideas that can multiply your resources. The Blessing produces strategic reasoning, the ability to reason your way out of every challenging situation. 

It produces creative reasoning, bringing new things into existence (Genesis 30:37).
Beloved, desire the Blessing and do all it takes to have it. And I declare by the prophetic mantle on my life that you are blessed!

Remember this: The Blessing processes people from emptiness to fullness.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on the Blessing of God upon your life.
2. Ensure you are committed to covenant financial practices.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (PART 1).

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your blessing for my life. The curse has no place in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 88-90

QUOTE: The tithe is the covenant connector to the blessings of God. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: A Dutch police force is training eagles to combat drones.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every curse on your life today is dissolved in the Name of Jesus.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 7TH JUNE, 2020

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM AHITHOPHEL - 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (ISAIAH 41:10-14; 2 SAMUEL 17:14-23)

The Holy Ghost is speaking to an ODM user concerning PUTTING YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER! If you are elderly above 55 or 60, please draw up a will! Plan as if you will live for the next 100 years but live as if JESUS CHRIST CAN RETURN TODAY! 

Determine to give ORDER to your life! Settle every quarrel among your family members! Show your children or spouse your bank account details!
Do you know that many men or even women die with millions in the bank unknown to their family members? It’s a shame! 

Why hide your bank details from them only for the bank to “swallow” it all after your death? Put order to the things God has blessed you with, and has placed in your hands!

Hear Thomas Merton: “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance order, rhythm and harmony,'' No matter how your past or this year 2020 has been, determine to put yourself and life together and in order again.

To put in order could mean: 1.
To re-strategize, to plan again, to start again and to have the never-quitting spirit.

2. When you have made a mistake, don’t stay there. Repent, forgive yourself, get up and move on. But now the bitter; sad end: HE HANGED HIMSELF AND DIED! 

That means Ahithophel gave up on himself and his God. He gave up on his dreams and ambition and decided to quit. He gave up on his person and relevance. He thought, ” Since they rejected my counsel, it means I am no more relevant, so what am I living for? I am useless and not needed anymore.

I can’t stand this shame; let me die.” HIS PRIDE KILLED HIM! But did Ahithophel know that his best days were still ahead? THERE IS NO MISTAKE ABOVE GOD’S MERCY! MERCY IS A STORY RE-WRITER!

Oh! The Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional; no matter how hard Iife hits you, don’t quit, because when there is life, there is still hope for you. Don’t be too ashamed to start again and don’t let pride and fear destroy you. YOU CAN START AGAIN AND STILL OVERTAKE YOUR OVERTAKERS! If AHITHOPHEL and JUDAS ISCARIOT hadn’t hanged themselves, they would have had a second chance like the THIEF ON THE CROSS.

As 2020 rolls on, DON’T HANG YOUR DREAMS! Don’t quit now! Your ELEVATION Story Will Soon Hit the Air Waves! Hold on and hold out!
IF YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY from laying of hands, praying with the mantles or wearing of my suit, etc, kindly send your elevation testimonies to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234-809-6845-694.

N. B: PLEASE, THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND BANK BELOW ARE FRAUDSTERS, CRIMINALS AND EXTORTIONERS IN DISGUISE USING ODM TO DUPE PEOPLE. NEVER TRANSACT ANY FORM OF SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING E.T.C,
ALWAYS GO TO PAGE 29 OF OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS OR PAGE 44 OF WAR AGAINST HAMAN -"15 BOOKLET FOR YOU RECOMMENDED ODM ACCOUNTS. ODM HAS NO GTBANK ACCOUNT.

PLEASE BE WARNED AND SHARE FOR OTHERS NOT TO FALL VICTIMS
ACCOUNT FOR SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING.
GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR
REMAIN BLESSED.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God…

1. In your own words, pray concerning today’s word as led now.
2. Declare Isaiah 41:10 as many times as possible now!
3. I decree that my best days are ahead! I shall never hang my dreams.
4. I shall not end up as a disorganized man! I shall not hide things from my family. I shall not labour for “fools” to eat. I FORGIVE AND SETTLE MY HOUSE now!
5. Ahithophel organized his life at the last minute! Lord, grant me wisdom to set my life, family and ministry in order!
6. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (Ps :37-39)

HOW TO GET ODM SOFT COPY
STEP ONE
With a simple c
You will be taken straight to the ODM MOBILE APP on PLAY STORE.

STEP TWO
Register by supplying your details (valid email address, phone number with international format +234803000000, and other information)

STEP THREE
Check inbox of the email you supplied at registration for a verification code to complete registration on the app.

STEP FOUR
Getting edition on your phone is now automated, find & press CLICK HERE TO BUY on ODM Mobile App to download Devotional.
No more activation code required.
SPREAD THE NEWS!
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain:

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Saviour as my all in all,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM