The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 6th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 6TH JUNE.

HE HAS QUENCHED YOUR THIRST

For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed (John 6:55).

There’re those who are always crying to God to “quench their thirst” and fill them afresh. They misunderstand the words of Jesus in John 7:37, where He said, “In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.” This doesn’t mean that when you’re “thirsty” for God, you go to Jesus.

Also, don’t be confused by what the Spirit penned through Paul in 1 Corinthians 10:4, saying, “And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.” In the Old Testament, they drank water from the rock, and that rock was Christ. 

Today, you don’t need to “go” to Jesus anymore to get that drink; you’re in Him, and He’s in you! He said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38).

What did He mean by “rivers of living water”? The 39th verse explains it. It says, “(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified).”

This water is the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:13 NIV says, “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” In other words, when you received the Holy Spirit, you got the drink of the Spirit. He’s quenched your thirst!

We don’t cry to God to fill us when we think we’re thirsty; we get ourselves filled with the Spirit; and the Word shows us how: “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs (songs of the spirits; singing in the spirit), singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord” (Ephesians 5:18-19). This is the way to stay perpetually filled and drenched in the Holy Ghost! It’s by ministering to yourself in the spirit—singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of the precious Holy Spirit in and with whom I’m filled continually. I’m forever refreshed through the Spirit, for out of my belly flow gushers of living water, to give life and sustenance to everything about me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 4:14; 1 Corinthians 14:14-15; Ephesians 5:18-19 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 20:1-18 & 1 Chronicles 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 15:50-58 & Ecclesiastes 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I have passed from death to life. As the Father had life in Himself, so had He given unto me to have life in me. I have the God-kind of life! 

I am indestructible and impregnable to the corruptive influence of this world. I’m a king-priest! I live up to my calling! 

I am anointed by the Spirit of God to positively effect changes, and impact the lives of people all over the world. Hallelujah. 

As the seed of Abraham, my mind is seasoned with supernatural ideas, thoughts, and visions. I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and change the world in which I live. 

I’ve overcome the world, the devil, and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever.

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, safety —far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah! 

I am “kinging” in life, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful, and productive in all things! 

My path is flooded with light, and I walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory at all times. 

The lines are indeed fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: BABY KING?

MEMORISE:

Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning! Ecclesiastes 10:16

READ: Ecclesiastes 10:16-18

16 Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!

17 Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!

18 By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.

In the previous study, the father was rightly described as the priest of the home of the home. He is however also the king of the home. What a father does will have effect on every member of his family. As a father, you cannot afford to act like a child. From our memory verse, we see that it is the family that would suffer for the childishness of their king (the father).

Remember everything you do is an example for your children. When you drink or send your son to buy you cigarette. You are already introducing him that lifestyle. When your children see you having an affair with a strange woman, you are sowing a terrible seed in their hearts. The way you talk to your mother is probably how your son will talk to heir wives too. The low self-esteem of their mother due to how you treat her will probably become the self-esteem of your daughters too.

As mentioned earlier, you are the priest of the home, when the priest is spiritually asleep, God help that home! There are some demonic issues that a father need only issue a command for them to disappear, but if he is a spiritual baby, such issues would linger. As a father, how often do you pray for and on your children? Are you deliberate about teaching them the word of God?

Another reason for you to watch your spiritual life is that children could reap theharvest of the spiritual seeds their fathers have sown. In 1 Kings 11:34, God softened Solomon’s punishment for misbehaving because of David his father.

“Howbeit I will not take the whole kingdom out of his hand: but I will make him prince all the days of his life for David my servant's sake, whom I chose, because he kept my commandments and my statutes:”

Jonathan on the other hand was a good boy, but he partook in the punishment of his father and died a shameful death. I pity any child who has a baby as a father and I pray that God will rescue such children from any danger that their father’s ignorance or ‘childishness’ can cause them in the mighty name of Jesus.

REFLECTION:

Are you a mature father or a baby one?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 13-15.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25 : ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 6TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: CONNECTING THE NATURE OF GOD THROUGH PRAYERS

SCRIPTURE: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer is the opportunity to be transformed into His nature and likeness.
It has been established that prayer provides many good opportunities in the life of the prayerful. Through prayer, many things are made possible in the life of the child of God. We saw in our previous study that prayer offers us the opportunity to know God and His Mind and Will concerning our life or situations around us (Hosea 6:1-3) (Genesis 18:17).

Today, we shall be looking at another thing that prayer makes possible for the prayerful.
Prayer gives us the opportunity to connect the Nature of God. According to our anchor Scripture, as we behold the glory of the Lord in His Presence at the place of prayer, we are transformed into His glorious Image. Prayer gives us the opportunity to be transformed into His nature and likeness.

You know, association brings assimilation. You begin to talk and look like someone you admire and spend time with. This is why after living together for a while, a husband and his wife begin to look alike, think alike, reason alike, make jokes alike, etc. Sometime ago, some people said that one of my daughters looked like me and at another time, they said that she looked like her mother. 

At the beginning, my wife and I may not have looked alike facially but after many years, people can now look at one of our children and say, “the child looks like the mother and also like the father.” This is because association brings assimilation.
Take note of this as long as you live: you begin to look like God as you spend time with Him. You are changed from glory to glory as you spend time with God (2 Corinthians 3:18). What a privilege and favour to spend time with God! The result is, when demons see you, they think that they are seeing God and they will begin to run.

Beloved, I counsel you today: spend time with God always. And you will begin to look like Him.
Remember this: Prayer is the opportunity to be transformed into His nature and likeness.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to spend time with God always.
2. Allow God to transform you into His likeness at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: O Lord, I thank You for the opportunity and privilege of prayer. Transform me into Your Image as I pray, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 1).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 85-87

QUOTE: The company of the Almighty changes human identity. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Ants use their antenna for both the touch and smell.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The discipline to spend time in the Presence of the Lord in order to be transformed into His likeness is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 6TH JUNE, 2020*

*LESSONS FROM AHITHOPHEL: ORDER YOUR PRIORITIES!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2SAMUEL 17:14-23*

Welcome! In life generally, we tend to project people’s weaknesses more than their strengths and their weak points more than their strong points. 

To get the best out of people, learn to project and magnify their strengths. After all, you don’t know it all yourself and you need help too. Despite all the flaws of Ahithophel, in spite of his deadly conspiracy against King David and irrespective of the hatred and betrayal he showed towards David, the scripture did not ignore the good side of Ahithophel, and we must learn from that. Heaven recorded the last few things Ahithophel did before his death.

Vs. 23 of today’s scripture says: “And when Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his ass, and arose, and gat him home to his house, to his city, and put his household in order, and hanged himself and died, and was buried in the sepulchre of his father.” In this second quarter of the year, there are a few lessons to learn from the few things that Ahithophel did before his shameful death. Note: “He saddled his ass, and arose, and gat him home to his house, to his city, and put his household in order.” 

HE PUT HIS HOUSEHOLD IN ORDER! Wow! Ahithophel put his household in ORDER before he died. This is too important to be ignored by God. God is the God of order. 1 Corinthians 14:40 reveals: “Let all things be done and in order.
Order helps to eliminate confusion. It prevents the occurrence of avoidable mistakes. 

It gives direction to people, places and events. Henri-Frédéric Amiel opined: “Order is a great person’s need and their true well being. A DISORDERED LIFE IS A DISASTER ABOUT TO HAPPEN. Use today’s devotional encounter to learn and to determine to give ORDER to your life. ORDER YOUR PRIORITIES AND LET NOT YOUR PRIORITIES ORDER YOU! Yes! Use today’s devotional encounter to SCATTER ANY PLAN to disorganize your life, family and destiny this year! Do you know that there are many good people who die disorganized? As we continue tomorrow, pray seriously now!

*PRAY FOR ME AGAINST EXTORTIONERS and CRIMINALS - See page 70 now!*

ACCOUNT FOR SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING.
GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR
REMAIN BLESSED.

*PRAYER POINTS: lake Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…*

1. In your own words, pray concerning today’s word as led now.
2. Ahithophel organized his life at the last minute! Lord, grant me wisdom to set my life, family and ministry in order
3. I return to sender any PLAN to set my life, family and ministry in DISORDER in Jesus name.
4. Repent from ways in which you have allowed your mistakes to depress you.
5. AGAIN, I receive DOUBLE GRACE to ORDER my priorities aright this season in Jesus name.
6. Make a decision not to stop but to start again. Lord, I refuse to quit in Jesus name. *Pray for me today/always!*
7. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 34-36*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labour for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, June 6, 2020*

*TOPIC:**STAY ALERT!*

*Read: 1 Peter 5:7-11*

1 Peter 5:7-11 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

*MEMORISE: You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober (1 Thessalonians 5:5-6)*

*EXPOSITION*

The situation of the world at this end time requires everyone to be fully alert, conscious of the environment and sensitive to everything, for anything can happen at any time. Great leaders of Bible times passed through trials and persecutions, and so instructed and warned all would-be believers to be expectant, as they will also have a taste of these. 

Jesus, when He was laying this charge, concluded He has overcome the world and this is our victory as His followers (Jn. 16:33). As such, we are to be glad, because these trials make us partners with Him (1 Pet. 4:13).

Jesus is not like your employer in the office, who will use and dump you when fortune comes. If you share in His sufferings, you will also share in His glory. Don't mind the Devil when he comes to you in your time of despair to tell you God doesn't love or care for you. He comes in a subtle way to drop destructive suggestions or ideas into your heart, just as he did to Jesus but woefully failed (Matt. 4:1-11).

Whatever you are troubled, God has promised He will never forsake you (Psa. 9:10). Your staying alert will get you ready to stand and keep you going for the Lord (1 Cor. 10:13). 

All that we are witnessing today have been experienced by people of the past, and God has always helped His faithful and steadfast people to overcome such challenges. God's Word is irrevocable. Stand and stay in the faith till He comes to wipe away your tears and reward you accordingly. He can never be an usurper (Gal. 6:7; Rev. 22:12).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, prepare me for the inevitable trials I must face for Your sake.
2. Father, don't allow temptations to overcome me as I eagerly await Your second coming.
3. Lord, help our preachers/teachers to disseminate the authentic Word of God that strengthens people's faith in times of trials/
challenges.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 17 & Galatians 2*

*And God of peace will visit our lives and grant us rest on every side in Jesus name. Amen...........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM