The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 5th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 5TH JUNE.

YOU’RE A NECESSARY PART OF HIS AGENDA

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building (1 Corinthians 3:9).

One of the things that must be paramount to you in life is being an active part of God’s agenda, promoting the Gospel and seeing to it that the knowledge of salvation covers the earth as the waters cover the sea. This should be your driving force and purpose in everything you do.

The reason you’re in that business or working in that company or organization is so God can use you in that “chariot” to transform lives and be a blessing in your world.

That’s our main purpose for being in the earth; otherwise, immediately after you’re born again, the Lord would have taken you to heaven. But He left you in the earth to carry out His purpose, to take His message to others while you develop character and spiritual understanding.

Have a plan for the Gospel, for you’re the Lord’s partner in spreading the good news of His saving power around the world; you’re His co-labourer (1 Corinthians 3:9). A dispensation of the Gospel has been committed to your trust. This was what made Paul say, “…necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel” (1 Corinthians 9:16).

You’re Christ’s ambassador, His minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19). Live with this consciousness—winning souls and changing lives around the world. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the Gospel of Christ that has blessed and enriched me. I’m grateful for the privilege to be called into partnership with you in bringing others out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I’m committed to the ministry of the Gospel, grateful that you’ve made all grace abound towards me, to be effective in the spread of the Gospel in my world and beyond, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 6:33; 1 Corinthians 9:16-17; 2 Corinthians 5:18-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 19:17-42 & 1 Chronicles 17-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 15:40-49 & Ecclesiastes 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word that has lifted and placed me on a pedestal beyond the ordinary. 

I acknowledge my special place in Christ and declare that my life is a manifestation of Your glory! I live in, and manifest the supernatural today and always. 

Your Word is life to me, and it puts me over and above circumstances. I am built, energized, and rightly positioned by Your Word, and the Holy Spirit for increased prosperity and supernatural accomplishments. 

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I have a goodly and awesome heritage. I walk in excellence and the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. 

His grace is superabundant upon me, and His power is in my words to cause them to materialize. I walk in righteousness, victory, dominion, and success today. 

I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ, strengthened and positioned by the Spirit for the upward and forward life. 

I manifest the glory and righteousness of God to my world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 5TH JUNE  2020.

THEME: MARRIAGE CHRIST’S EXAMPLE II.

MEMORISE:

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; Ephesians 5:25

READ: Ephesians 5:25-31

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Christ has an undying love for the Church, since His relationship with the Church is our model, let me ask: Brother, do you love your wife enough to die for her?

If a husband loves his wife genuinely, a lot of the usual problems they complain about would be avoided. As a man, you should not buy new shirts for yourself and ‘forget’ to get for your wife; that may just show how little you love her. 2 Corinthians 8:9 says Jesus became poor so that we can be rich. She should be your priority, looking better and more radiant than you. This is one thing I admire about men from the igbo ethnic group of Nigeria. They take very good care of their wives. While the man may don just singlets and shorts, his wife would array in the best fashion.

Some men find it difficult to spend time with their wives. If you really love someone, you should, you should spend time with the person. Jesus said if you call Him at any time, He would answer (Jeremiah 33:3). That is how you should be with your wife; anytime she needs you, you should be there. You are the priest of the home just as Jesus is the Church’s high priest. 

When you express your love for your wife, she will cook better meals for you, and look more radiant, more beautiful for you.

“………He that loveth his wife loveth himself.” Ephesians 5:28

From the experience of Job, we see that a man’s wife is his life. God told Satan that he could touch all that Job had except his life. Satan killed Job’s children, destroyed all his property, inflicted his flesh with sicknesses and diseases, but did not touch his wife. She was unscathed because God had said “Don’t touch Job’s life”; and since they were one, his life was hers and hers was his. Whatever you do to your wife, you are actually doing to yourself.

She should be loved, protected, nourished and cherished greatly because your life depends on it. God is taking note! If you don’t believe, read Malachi 2:12-14. Don’t cheat yourself. 

REFLECTION:

How well do you express your love for your wife? Remember, actions speak louder than words.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 10-12.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOME.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY, 5TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: KNOWING GOD AND HIS MIND THROUGH PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up… Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord…Hosea 6:1,3a.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Communion with God gives people the opportunity to really know the God they serve.

In our previous study, we saw what prayer entails. One of them is that prayer is the platform for man’s communion with God.

Today, we want to look at what that communion with God achieves in the life of the prayerful. The question is, when a man prays and communes with God, what does that achieve in his life?

1. The opportunity to know God (Hosea 6:1,3a).
Communion with God gives people the opportunity to really know the God they serve. Hosea 6:1,3a says, “Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up… Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord….”

You cannot know a person you don’t spend time with. You really get to know people as you spend time with them. For instance, people could be in courtship for many years, yet they may not know each other well until they get married. This is because after marriage, they spend more time together and it would be difficult to hide things from each other then. Prayer makes you to know God. And the people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits (Daniel 11:32b).

2. The opportunity to know God’s mind and will for your life (Habakkuk 2:1).

The closer you get to God at the place of prayer, the more of His Will and Mind for your life you will know. You will know what He wants you to do as you spend time with Him. Before God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, He revealed His mind to Abraham at the place of prayer (Genesis 18:17). So, the place of prayer is the place where the secrets of God are made known to men.

What God wants you to do in your life, in your business, in your career, etc. is revealed to you at the place of prayer. That means the more prayerful people are, the greater access they have to the will of God for their lives.

My counsel is, make up your mind to pray consistently. Refuse to live a “prayer-less” life.
Remember this: Communion with God gives people the opportunity to really know the God they serve.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to deepen your knowledge of God at the place of prayer.

2. Pray to understand the will and mind of God in all areas of your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for the privilege of knowing You and Your will for my life at the place of prayer. I ask that You reveal Yourself and Your purpose for my life as You strengthen me to pray, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 1).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 82-84.

QUOTE: Like Apostle Paul, pray that you may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His suffering. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Ants don’t have ears. They use the vibrations in the ground to hear by picking them up in the sub-genual organ which is located below their knee.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May the Lord draw you closer in relationship with Him in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 5TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: LEADERSHIP IS A RELAY RACE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 40:21-23; 41:39-57*

Leadership and HIGHER LEADERSHIP is your ELEVATION ending! Even being a servant is a phase of great leadership ahead! Leadership is ACTION and not just TITLES!

The BOSS has the title, while the people follow the leader! Leaders instil in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves. Positive leaders empower people to accomplish their goals. Leaders have a vision that keeps them going through difficult times. 

Ask Joseph in today’s scripture! He suffered a lot but still became the leader he was born to be! Share with me again in today’s devotional more thoughts below from Dr. Myles Munroe. I call them, “THE RELAY RACE.” A Legacy is about living beyond your grave. 2. Leadership Is not a Sprint but a relay.

3. The most important part of a relay is passing it on not running. 4. The ultimate measure of true leadership is not to maintain followers but to produce leaders. 5. True leadership measures its success by the diminishing dependency factor of its followers. 6. The ultimate measure of leadership is the ability to leave. 

7. True leadership makes itself increasingly unnecessary. 8. You are a successful leader when you followers can lead others. 9. Your goal as a leader is to destroy the dependency of the people around you. 10. You are a great leader when your people don’t need you. 11. Make people greater than you and you will live forever. 12. True leaders do not seek power. True leaders seek to empower. 13. True leaders make themselves increasingly unnecessary.

14. The ultimate goal of true leadership is not to maintain followers but to produce leaders. 15. The first act of a true leader is identifying your replacement and you begin mentoring them. 16. You become great by producing people greater than yourself. 17. When you produce someone greater than yourself, don’t get jealous. Take the credit. 18. When you train your replacement, you are freed to expand your work. 19. When you mentor people, your legacy will make your tombstone unnecessary. May your life and ministry end in greater glory! Pray now.

*If you sowed your 21-day Fasting Seed (Elevation Seed) or First Fruit but did not get any reply, then urgently type “No Reply” to: +234805 317 5381 or orderodm@gmail.com

Pain will end

ACCOUNT FOR SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING.
GTB: 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, You who know the hearts of all men! Take away every JONAH from my boat!
3. Lord God, I shall not labour in vain. Take away ALL SCATTERERS or WASTERS around my life, family and ministry.
4. Lord, take away every FEAR or INSECURITY as a leader. Lord, FLUSH away from my life and vision any WRONG MAN OR WOMAN whose motives are wrong!
5. Grant me MORE GRACE and FRESH OIL to lead in my life, family career, business, or ministry. Lord, send me my successors in business! Successors in family! Successors in ministry in Jesus name.
6. UPROOT PREMATURE DEATH today!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 31-33*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, June 5, 2020 - World Environmental Day*

*TOPIC:*WHEN TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE*
*Read: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12*

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

*MEMORISE: Can two walk together, unless they are agreed? (Amos 3:3)*

*EXPOSITION*

Solomon, admonishes children not to be enticed by sinners: 'My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent. If they say, "Come with us, let us lie in wait to shed blood; let us lurk secretly for the Innocent without cause; let us swallow them alive like Sheol, and whole, like those who go down to the Pit; we shall find all kinds of precious possessions, we shall fill our houses with spoil; Cast in your lot among us, let us all have one purse" My son, do not walk in the way with them, keep your foot from their path; For their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed blood' (Prov. 1:10-16). 

He had seen that two could stand together to perpetrate evil. Ananias and Saphirah joined themselves in an evil matter as they sold their property and kept part of the proceeds, to deceive the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:1ff).

In the same vein, two can be together, but yet divided. There are couples who though joined in holy matrimony, live in the same house, yet live like cat and mouse, incommunicado, out of love. The two who are better than one are the two who are like one - likeminded people, who dwell in love, and hence, in God.

God called David a man after His own heart on this year's World Environmental Day, remember that the two who are one will affect not only themselves, but their environment. 

The aroma of their love will be enjoyed by close associates and even their enemies. The woman of Shunem and her husband joined to welcome the man of God into their home (2 Kgs. 4:8-10). 

Priscilla and Acquilla hosted Paul (Acts 18:1ff).
Who are you in your church, builder or a bulldozer? Are Christians in each region, country or continent not divided, though they meet together on regular basis? Jesus told His disciples, 'Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven' (Matt. 7:21). While other friends may fail you or even land you in trouble, Jesus will not. So, link up with Him, today.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, deliver me from every unfriendly friend that can alter my destiny negatively.
2. Lord, help my family to be united with one another and with You.
3. Pray for homes that are not experiencing peace yet, though they claim to be Christian, that God should equip them with His love and peace.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 15 - 16, 2 Corinthians 13 & Gal. 1*

*Peace unto every form of unrest in our life in Jesus name. Amen............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM