The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 4th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 4TH JUNE.

AFFIRM HIS TRUTHS

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13)

2 Timothy 3:1 admonishes that in the last days, perilous times shall come. Nevertheless, Romans 8:35-37 lets us know that in spite of the tribulation, distress, famine, peril, and pandemics that would characterise the signs of the end of the age, you have nothing to fear. This is because you’re more than a conqueror: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us” (Romans 8:35-37)

What you need is to hold on to God’s Word; know and have it in your consciousness and establish it through speaking. The power is in affirmation. For example, the Word says, “No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper” (Isaiah 54:17). Jesus said in Luke 10:19, “...nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Then in John 16:33, He also said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” Believe and affirm these truths.

Jesus didn’t overcome the world for Himself but for you. He overcame the world and all the evil, darkness and negativities therein, and gave you the victory. What you’re required to do now is to establish and maintain that victory in your life with your faith filled confessions.

He said in Mark 11:23, “…whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” The Word of God in your mouth is a creative force. Praise God!

PRAYER

I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory and health. I pray for God’s people around the world, who may be sick or afflicted, that the healing power of God works through them, and their health is perfected, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 6:45; Philemon 1:6; Proverbs 18:21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 18:28-19:1-16 &1 Chronicles 14-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 15:29-39 & Proverbs 31

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me a partaker of Your indestructible, indomitable, and imperishable life. 

Your glory and Your righteousness are revealed in me today, as I speak and apply the Word in all I do. Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light that lightens my path. 

As I meditate on Your Word today, I am transformed; my life gravitates upwards and forwards, with Your wisdom, glory, and excellence radiating through me.

I deal wisely in the affairs of life, because of the consciousness of Your Word in my spirit. Christ is my life; in Him I live, and move and have my being! 

As He is, so am I; His glory is resplendent in me. I am fruitful, productive and excellent, because I am one with the Lord, being a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. Hallelujah. 

I am filled with the fullness of God; thus, out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things. I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth. 

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! 

I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: MARRIAGE: CHRIST’S EXAMPLE I.

MEMORISE:

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Ephesians 5:23

READ: Ephesians 5:22-30

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

“Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” Genesis 2:24

“This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.” Ephesians 5:32 

The union of a man and woman in marriage is a mystery because it conceals, as in a parable, a truth about Christ and the Church.

The divine reality in the concept of marriage is that God ordained a permanent union between His Son and the Church. Marriage between a man and a woman is the earthly representation of this divine plan. As God willed for Christ and the Church to become one body (Galatians 3:28; 1 Corinthians 12:13), so He desires for marriage to reflect this pattern.

Husbands and wives should consciously copy God’s model for the relationship between Christ and the Church. Some essentials of this divine model are as follow:

First, the Church is to be led by Christ as the woman is to be led by her husband. The responsibility of the man is to see the vision for the family and that of the woman is to submit to the leadership of their husband as they work together to fulfil it.

It is also the responsibility of Christ to provide while the Church puts the resources into use so as to achieve the joint goal. The man is to provide for the home, in fact, 1 Timothy 5:8 describes anyone who does not provide for his home as worse than an infidel, having rejected the faith. The woman on the other hand, is to use the resources provided by the man (While also supporting as much as she can) for the good of the home, not for buying frivolous jewelry or shoes, except where the man has provided specifically for that. The wife being a ‘help meet’ should however support the man as much as she can (Genesis 2:18, Ephesians 5:22).

If we could pattern our marriages according to the relationship between Christ and the Church, we would have many fulfilling marriages today.

ACTION POINT:

Like Christ, husband, you are the priest and provider for your home. Take up your responsibility and ask God to help you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 7-9.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOME.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY, 4TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: RELATIONSHIP AND COMMUNICATION – MAJOR ANCHORS OF PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven…. Matthew 6:9a.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer is the platform for the building, strengthening and developing the relationship between God and man.

Our anchor Scripture reveals two vital things about prayer: relationship and communication. Prayer is the platform for communion between God and man. Prayer is the platform for building, strengthening and developing the relationship between God and man through communication.

I will like you to know that relationship precedes request, and communication enhances relationship. To request for things from someone you have no relationship with makes you a beggar.

There are people who are merely begging in God’s Presence and think that they are praying. If your relationship with someone is concrete, at times, you don’t even need to request for what you need from them before they give it to you. Let me give you an example: I have a relationship with my wife; it is a relationship that has lasted for more than two decades now. 

There are things she does not need to ask me for. Now, if a wife who has a quality relationship with her husband always begs him or cries for things, then something is wrong. In the same manner, your parents, siblings or loved ones don’t need to beg you or kill themselves before they can get certain things from you; this is because you have relationship with them. So, when your relationship with God is buoyant, you don’t need to beg Him for things.

Now, how is the relationship between God and man serviced? It is by prayer. Prayer is the avenue for servicing the relationship between God and man. Relationship is serviced by communication. This is why communication breakdown equals relationship breakdown. Where people have quality relationship with one another, they also maintain quality communication. But where people have a defective relationship with one another, their communication becomes deficient.

So, relationship thrives on communication; the livelier the communication, the more functional the relationship; the livelier the communication, the healthier the relationship. In the same way, you can confirm the relationship between a man and God by the quality of his prayer life. You can confirm that people have solid relationship with God by the buoyancy, vibrancy and liveliness of their prayer life. Every time your prayer life begins to reduce, it is a proof that something is going wrong in your relationship with God.

Therefore, ensure the maintenance of a buoyant relationship with God by a vibrant communication with Him.
Remember this: Prayer is the platform for building, strengthening and developing the relationship between God and man.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ensure that your relationship with God is intact.
2. Service your relationship with God by consistent communication and communion with Him.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to maintain a buoyant relationship with You. Help me to commune with You always, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 1).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 79-81

QUOTE: Prayer is a basic necessity because it establishes a contact between your life and God. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Horses use facial expressions to communicate with one another.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the healing and restoration of your prayer life in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 4TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE LEADER IN YOU!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 10:1-15*

It's your ELEVATION YEAR and the Holy Ghost wants you to know that the ultimate plan of God is to ELEVATE you to grow to be a LEADER in one capacity or the other! A leader is someone who knows the way, shows the way, plans the way and leads the way! I have come to live with the 3 "Rs" OF LEADERSHIP - Leaders *RESPECT themselves, RESPECT others* and take *RESPONSIBILITY* for all their actions. The greatest leader is He whom I call THE GREAT SHEPHERD and the LAST ADAM (1Corinthians 15:45).

He is not THE LAST CHRIST! He is addressed as THE LAST ADAM! As THE LAST ADAM, He feels our HUMAN pain because He has walked our path and since He overcame, then you will overcome! He is my model of the leader I want to be! Also, share with me in today's devotional, the thoughts below from Dr. Myles Munroe. I call them, "THE SECRETS OF PASSING IT ON."

1. The Greatest Act Of Leadership Is Mentoring. 2. If what you learn, achieve, accumulate or accomplish dies with you, then you are a generational failure. 3. Mentoring is the manifestation of the highest level of personal maturity, security and self confidence. 4. An insecure person will never Train People, they will oppress people. 5. Mature peop0le create people greater than themselves. 6. Your assignment has a shelf life. 7. You will die one day; so train your replacement. 8. Your Greatest Gift to the world is your mentee.
9. True leaders do not seek followers, followers are attracted to true leaders. 10. The Greatest obligation of true leadership is to transfer your deposit to the next generation. 11. Leadership success is measured by the success of your successor. 12. No matter how great you may have been, if you didn't produce a successor, you are a failure. 13. You preserve what you built through mentorship. 14. Legacy is about preserving all that you've built by raising other people.

15. Success without a successor is failure. 16. Leadership that serves only its generation is destined to failure. 17. If your vision, business, family or dream dies with you, then you have failed and all your LIFE/MINISTRY HAS BEEN A WASTED STORY. Pray seriously now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God...

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Scatter every plan to make you end your life and ministry in "HAD-I-KNOWN."
3. Lord, help me never to fail You or man. Deal with every FEAR or INSECURITY as a leader. Lord, FLUSH away any WRONG MAN OR WOMAN!
4. Grant me MORE GRACE and FRESH OIL to lead in my life, family, career, business, or ministry. Lord, send me my successors in business! Successors in family! Successors in ministry in Jesus name.
5. UPROOT PREMATURE DEATH today!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 28-30*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*

_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, June 4, 2020*

*TOPIC:**THE POWER OF GOD (III)*

*Read: 2 Kings 2:1-14*

2 Kings 2:1-14 And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said unto him, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel.

And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho.
And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the LORD hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.

And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.

And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.

And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;

And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.

*MEMORISE: But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth (Acts 1:8)*

*EXPOSITION*

Elijah told Elisha that what the latter demanded of him was difficult, though attainable. Yes, possessing the power of God isn't an easy task. The men of old received and used it to the glory of God. Moses became so greatly empowered by God and could boldly stand before the mighty Pharaoh, causing trouble for the latter's rule, by the power of God. You can't become powerful in God and not trouble the kingdom of the devil. Check believers who take it easy on the devil and sin. It is either they are timid or have something in common with devil.

Who empowers and is fuelling you? By the power of God, Elijah rooted the Prophets of Baal, and showed God to be the true God in his time. God needs those children of His who would cause Him to be known everywhere. 

The three Hebrews defied the great King Nebuchadnezzar's godless order; yet they lived, because they were connected to the supernatural power that controls natural phenomena - fire, water, land, sun, rain, sea, etc. Remember, Joshua caused the sun to stop, so as to finish the enemies of God. The list of men and women who demonstrated God's power in their time cannot be exhausted (read Hebrews 11).

This is your time. God is banking on you to demonstrate His great power. Don't fail Him, because the likes of Stephen and the Apostles did their best in their time. If Leah Sharibu proved her God in the den of Islamic terrorists, you can do more to the world that Christ with His power is worth more than anything achievable here on earth. God will help you.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Help me, O Lord, to concentrate more on and dwell in Your power.
2. Father, punitively expose those so called ministers of God who cooperate with the devil to perpetrate evil.
3. Lord, help us to know Your power, the more, and be ready to demonstrate it to the whole world, not minding the prevailing circumstances.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 12 - 14 & 2 Corinthians 12*
*God revisit us and speak peace to our situation in Jesus name. Amen.................Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM