The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 3rd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 3RD JUNE.

SUPERIOR TO SICKNESS AND DISEASE

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and IF THEY DRINK ANY DEADLY THING, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

The above scripture is extraordinary; it reveals something striking about you—the Christian— the new creation: you’re superior to sickness, disease, and infirmities. 

You have a life that can’t be infected by any disease pathogen. You can’t be poisoned or destroyed. It makes no difference that you were told that a certain poison or virus has gotten into your system; it shall have no power over you. In Luke 10:19, Jesus said, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” This is either true or false, but thank God it’s true!

Live with the consciousness that you’re a partaker of the divine nature. Don’t join the bandwagon of those who are flustered and rattled by the spread of infectious diseases; the life in you is divine; it’s not sustained by blood but by the Spirit of God who lives inside you: “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you” (Romans 8:11).

The foregoing verse isn’t a promise but a vital reality now that the Holy Spirit lives in you: He’s the life of your physical body. Maybe you’ve even been diagnosed with an incurable disease as you read this; declare the Word until the divine life in you gains the ascendancy. With faith in your heart, keep affirming, 

“The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me and has invigorated my physical body. I have the life of God in me; that life destroys sickness and disease. I walk in divine health. I refuse to be sick!”

Christians are people who have come from death. They’re a different breed. That’s why the Bible says, “But ye are a chosen generation…” (1 Peter 2:9). The word, “generation” is the same word for “breed.” You’re a special breed, superior to anything that’s of the devil.

Take charge of your life from the realm of the spirit and subdue your world and your environment. Even now, declare that you live victoriously through the Word, and by the Spirit, over and above sickness, disease and death. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

I walk in victory and dominion over Satan, the world, and its systems. Thank you, Father, for your divine life in me, and the power of your Word and the Holy Spirit to live triumphantly above sickness, disease and infirmities, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:4; Romans 8:10-11 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 18:1-27 &1 Chronicles 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 & Proverbs 30

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge Your presence in my life. You’re the Shepherd of my soul; the One who guides me in the perfect will of God.

Thank You for bringing me into my glorious inheritance in Christ Jesus. By You, I possess and enjoy my inheritance today and always. 

Your wisdom is functioning in me, and I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas, and making the right decisions always.

I am propelled by wisdom to say and do the right thing, at the right time, for the right purpose, for Your glory.

I'm in God's place for my life, and He has made all grace abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, blessed and prosperous, fruitful in every good work. 

I am the symbol, and the epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! I magnify the Lord who, not only has blessed me but has also made me a channel of blessing. 

I live as an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the whole world is mine. I have access to great wealth; the abundance of the sea has been converted to me. Your glory fills my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD JUNE 2020.

THEME: BEWARE OF STRANGE FIRE.

MEMORISE:

And Nadab and Abihu died, when they offered strange fire before the LORD. Numbers 26:61

READ: Hebrews 13:8-13

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

11 For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.

12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

In the physical realm, there are different types of fire used for varying constructive or destructive purpose.

This is also true in the spiritual realm where fire could be godly or ungodly, constructive or destructive. The Holy Spirit is the source of godly fire.

Samson tearing a lion apart in Judges 14:5-6 is a classic example of what you can do when the Spirit kindles godly fire inside you. When He kindles fire in you, supernatural power comes and you are able to overcome your enemies. On the other hand, an ungodly fire produces a desire to perform acts (or an act) that negates God’s will and commandments. It destroys completely. It can also be an ungodly act in itself as we see in the case of Nadab and Abihu who died because they offered strange fire before the Lord.

“And Nadab and Abihu died, when they offered strange fire before the LORD.” Numbers 26:61

The ungodly fire made Samson go after strange women. It destroyed him. Some years ago, one of my spiritual sons was confronted with a strange fire of erotic emotions with his secretary. He sought spiritual counsel from me and I told him plainly to sack her immediately. He did and the strange fire was quenched. When you allow strange fire to grow, it will destroy. This is why the Lord wants you to beware of strange fire.

Strange fire could be unbiblical worship. For example, an intending couple should not spend nights together alone in the name of prayer vigil. It is strange fire when a lady comes to minister at the altar with sensitive parts of her body exposed. A pastor that introduces the blood of animals as a means of anointing during deliverance service is also dealing in strange fire. It destroys. Read the Bible and crosscheck your life today for any such appearance. If there is, put it out from the source immediately.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, deliver your Church from strange fire, in the Mighty Name of Jesus. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 4-6.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER. 

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : WEDNESDAY JUNE 3, 2020

TOPIC: BE SENSITIVE TO OPPORTUNITIES (PART 3)                   

TEXT  : Ecclesiastes 9:11 “I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.”

Opportunities of life are to complements our efforts, certificates, professional qualifications, talents,  gifts etc by pushing us to unimaginable realms in destiny. 

Too many gifted, talented and highly certificated men are struggling, sweating and roaming about the streets looking for white collar jobs simply because of their insensitivity to opportunities that are lined up daily as they journey through life on earth.

Over dependency on the above at the expense of life’s opportunities has in a way caged many glorious destiny hence, we see servants riding on horses while princes are walking about as servants, of course this is a complete reversal of what should be – Ecclesiastes 10:5-7, Isaiah 42:22

Certificates, professional qualifications, gifts and talents are good, but if you don’t know how to identify, appropriate and apply opportunities you will end up living at the mercy of others, either as their servants or slaves as the case may be.

KINDS OF OPPORTUNITIES

II.     OPPORTUNITIES IN PLACES – Genesis 13:14-17 “And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever............. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.”

Our God is a God that believes in places and He determines when we are due for another location, hence, He told Abraham to begin from where he was. If you really want to maximize destiny, you must be ready to place value on where you are right because of diverse opportunities available that you are yet to tap into. If you miss the opportunities where you are, you equally miss your divine allocation. The blessing you are looking for does not come from abroad but they are from above. Traveling abroad is good but have it in mind that ‘a lizard in Nigeria will not suddenly change to an alligator in America.’

There is no dry land anywhere, we only have dry hearts. In every land, we are told from scriptures that there is what is called ‘the good of the land’ and if this is true, of course it can be inferred that there is also the ‘bad of the land’ as well. It is therefore our responsibility to align to the demands of the scriptures through obedience of faith where we are so as to be connected to diverse opportunities in the land that will open us to the good of the land – Isaiah 1:19

Isaac had a choice to relocate out of where he was because of the terrible famine but divine instruction came that made him to stay back and at the end, he commanded the envy of a whole nation. Don’t just move because others are moving, learn to move at the instruction of God who knows the end from the beginning – Genesis 12:1-4, 13:14-15, 26:1-14

Until you have fully exhausted all available opportunities in the place where you are, God won’t be ready to move you to the next place – 1Kings 17:7-9. Too many people ran ahead of God and they ended up cutting short their lives as in the case of Elimelech, his wife and two sons – Ruth 1:1-5

Understand this today that, where you are right now is the launching pad to taking the world by storm.

REMEMBER THAT BY DIVINE ORDINATION, WE HAVE BEEN REDEEMED TO OUR GOD AS KINGS AND PRIESTS WITH CERTAIN PRIVILEGES AND OPPORTUNITIES, HENCE, WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUFFER WHAT THE WORLD IS SUFFERING. Revelation 5:10, Job 22:29
DON’T FORGET THAT HEAVEN IS THE HOME COMING OF THE SERIOUS MINDED BELIEVERS AND NOT FOR THE CARELESS, CAREFREE AND CASUAL BELIEVERS. THE CHOICE IS ABSOLUTELY YOURS TO MAKE.

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AND BY YOUR SPIRIT OPEN MY EYES DAILY TO SEE DIVERSE OPPORTUNITIES THAT WILL CONNECT ME EARLY WITH THE GOOD OF THE LAND WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW. Psalms 119:18, Genesis 26:1-4, 12-14, Isaiah 1:19

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 3RD JUNE 2020

TOPIC: MORE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. Matthew 6:11-13.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: At the place of prayer, we access what is given to us by God.

It is very clear in life and also from the Scripture that understanding is key to outstanding life and destiny. Every venture in life becomes outstanding with understanding. Peter stood out from the rest of the disciples because of his understanding of the Master, Jesus (Matthew 16:15-19).

In the same manner, understanding the subject of prayer is key to maximizing the benefits of prayer and standing out in life.

Earlier, we saw what prayer entails. We noted that prayer is the platform for communion between God and man; the platform for the offering of thanks, praise and worship to God and also the platform for the establishment of the rule and will of God in the earth.

Now, we shall look at three other things that prayer entails:

1. Prayer is a platform for accessing our inheritance in God (Matthew 6:11).
“…Give us this day our daily bread...”entails accessing our inheritance in God. At the place of prayer, we access what is given to us by God. We connect what God has in store for us at the place of prayer. Prayer gives us the platform to access our inheritance in God.

2. Prayer is a platform for the maintenance of true holiness and Godliness (Matthew 6:12).
“…And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors…” This means, at the place of prayer, we receive cleansing. At the place of prayer, we ask God to forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespassed against us. Prayer keeps people from sin, and sin keeps people from praying. At the place of prayer, we receive the maintenance of true holiness and Godliness.

3. Prayer is a platform for the frustration or the abortion of the agenda of the enemy (Matthew 6:13a).
“…And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil…” This means, prayer is the platform for the frustration or the abortion of the agenda of the enemy in the lives of people. It is at the place of prayer that we arrest the enemy’s recklessness. At the place of prayer, we intersect, interfere, and interrupt satanic operations and orchestrations. At the place of prayer, we are delivered from evil; we are made to escape evil.

Beloved, you can see that prayer is beyond just going to God because there is a need; prayer is multifaceted. So, make up your mind to maximize the multifaceted dimensions and benefits of prayer.

Remember this: At the place of prayer, we access what is given to us by God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Access your inheritance in God through prayer.
2. Make up your mind to maintain a right standing with God at the place of prayer.
3. Frustrate the activities of the enemy at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for showing me today the multifaceted dimensions of prayer. I receive Your Help Lord, to live a buoyant prayer life. At the place of prayer, I access my inheritance, maintain holiness of life and frustrate the enemy’s agenda, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 1).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 76-78
QUOTE: The overflow refers to limitless, inexhaustible supply from heaven. Limitless and inexhaustible means “unfinishable” supply from heaven. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: If you keep a goldfish in the dark it will turn white.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Today, every agenda/orchestration of evil around your life is completely frustrated in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: GOOD TO BE QUEEN! GREAT TO BE ROYAL!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1PETER 2:1-10*

Every year, the Queen travels to Balmoral to spend the summer with her family. While filming a segment during a documentary a few years ago, the cameras caught a moment when the Queen invited the former Prime Minister, David Cameron to Balmoral. 

As the cameras spanned around the room, they picked up on a cushion that was placed on Her Majesty’s sofa. On the cushion, it stated, *“it’s good to be Queen”,* much to the delight of viewers who saw that piece of beautifully crafted homeware. Quickly, viewers wrote about their hilarity overseeing the Qucen’s cushion.

Comments poured in, in droves. Someone wrote: “The Queen has the best cushion.” One Vic Thompson wrote: “Tonight we have learned that the Queen has a cushion bearing the slogan ‘its good to be Queen’. Marvellous.” Way from how the Queen and of course her husband the “king” has decorated their own home; the Holy Ghost wants you to remember that you are also a QUEEN and a KING! 1 Peter 2:9 says:”But ye are a choosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light” Stop looking who down on yourself! 

Tell yourself daily that *“it’s good to be Queen/king made by GRACE!”* Don’t forget that in all England/Britain, about eight queens have reigned for a total of just under two hundred years with four of them producing seventeen heirs between them and four of them dying childless.

And there have been 12 kings of the Kingdom of Great Britain. In 827, Northumbria submitted to Egbert of Wessex at Dore, briefly making Egbert the first king to reign over a united England! Wow! I love the history of Royalty, but the Holy Ghost wants you to know that you are ROYALTY and your ROYAL HISTORY was started in BLOOD-the Blood of calvary! History! That is why you have a right to call yourself A PRINCESS or PRINCE. Never forget also that all the kings and queens of this earth are earthly and prone to EXPIRATION DATES! But your royalty is ETERNAL! Live like royalty! Talk, dress, work, act and see yourselt as a child of the King! Refuse to be intimidated by circumstances because you are CHOSEN from an UNDEFEATABLE and UNBEATABLE GENERATION! That’s the meaning of the word PECULIAR’ You are too SPECIAL/
UNCOMMON to be insulted by demons! Arise and pray seriously now!

*SEND THAT TESTIMONY NOW-If you have a testimony from laying of hands, Agreement page, praying with mantles or wearing of my suit, etc, kindly send them to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234-809-684-5694*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you LORD for making me a PRINCE and a PRINCESS!
3. I am from an UNBEATABLE GENERATION! I am Royalty and I cannot fail in Jesus name.
4. I shall live like my FATHER GOD! My lifestyle shall not bring SHAME AND disgrace TO MY KING!
5. Lord, help me to swim in HOLINESS! I CUT OFF whatever does not GLORIFY my KING in my lifestyle *(mention those habits now).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 25-27*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*
_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labour for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, June 3, 2020*

*TOPIC:*THE POWER OF GOD (II)*
*Read: Romans 8:1-11*

Romans 8:1-11 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

*MEMORISE: And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit (Ephesians 5:18)*

*EXPOSITION*

God strongly manifested His power and authority in creation. Whenever God says, 'Let there be...', something worthwhile springs up and continues existing. That power hasn't faded away. It is working now as it did ages past, and would continue to be in operation. God's power shall work for you, in Jesus' name. Amen.

The Bible says, '...if the spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you' (Rom. 8:11). The Spirit talked about is the power of God. He is the brain behind the works of God. Without the Spirit, no believer can be effective. In fact, it is what makes you a believer and relevant in God's purpose. Your knowledge of God is made possible by the Spirit's working in you.

Pharaoh did not know God and His power, hence his query, 'Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go?' (Exo. 5:2) He eventually learnt who God is, in the hard way. What shows that you have God's power is that you will be quickened to live a fulfilled life, to the glory of God, and betterment of humanity. Here are what God's great power does for true believers:

Creativity: the power of God sets creativity and innovation rolling in you, such that things that were not, would be brought to be in and through you.
Quickening: you will be assisted, powerfully, to do what you can't ordinarily do (that is, prompting).
Witnessing: you will be enabled to bear witness to (talking about) God, heartily. Stephen continued to talk about God, even at death.

Fighting and conquering: God's might strengthens and enables you to resist and subdue the devil in life's combat. You are more than a conqueror.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, I need Your power and grace to fulfil Your will for my life.
2. Lord, help me to always acknowledge, appreciate and accommodate You and Your exceedingly great power.
3. Lord, deliver Your Church and its leadership from corruption and arbitrary use of power.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 10 - 11 & 2 Corinthians 11*

*And the report of the evil men will not stand over your life in Jesus name. Amen............... Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM