The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 2nd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 2ND JUNE.

NOTHING TO FEAR

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

There’s so much negative information in the world today and this has instilled fear in the hearts of those who aren’t rooted and grounded in the Word.

These may indeed be perilous times, but the Lord Jesus referred to this in Luke 21:25-26 in describing some of the signs of the end of the age. 

He said, “...There shall be...distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth....”
In Luke 18:8, He asked a thought-provoking question: “...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” You’re to stand your ground in faith, irrespective of the circumstances around you, and happenings in the world today.

The Word says in Ephesians 6:16, “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” With your shield of faith, you have the ability to neutralize ALL (not some) of the fiery darts of the enemy. The Lord Jesus already destroyed the works of the devil (1 John 3:8). He paralyzed Satan, demolished his works, and made an open spectacle of him and his demons in hell (Colossians 2:15).

Today, Satan and the powers of darkness are under your feet; therefore, you have nothing to fear. Irrespective of what happens around you, speak the Word in faith.

PRAYER

My faith is the victory that overcomes sickness, disease and infirmities. The divine life in me makes me superior and unsusceptible to any kind of virus or infection. I walk in dominion over sickness and the debilitating elements of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:4 NIV; Colossians 2:15 AMPC; Romans 8:35-37

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 17:1-26 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 15:11-19 & Proverbs 29

#TALKINGSESSION .

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for receiving my worship, praise, and thanksgiving, sanctifying them by Your Spirit. You’re magnified in my life, and Your glory has increased in my life. 

I thank You for bringing me into Christ. Christ is my place - my place of health, wealth, security, prosperity, and greatness. The prince of this world, satan, has nothing in me. 

Thank You for an outstanding month of May, and for Your grace that is piloting me into the great future, You have for me. 

Thank You for granting me absolute and exact knowledge of Your Word, far removed from assumptions, doubts, and uncertainties. 

I function by the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in all my endeavours, and the results are evident in me. I am a master over circumstances, for I know that the greater One lives in me. 

His life and nature are at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. 

I am thus an overcomer, victorious and triumphant over sickness, disease, and circumstances. I am superior to the devil and the negative system of this world. Hallelujah! 

I walk in absolute victory and dominion, knowing that the Father had already perfected all that concerns me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY 2ND JUNE 2020

THEME: THE WORD DELIVERS!

MEMORIZE: 
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Psalms 107:20

BIBLE READING: MATTHEW 8:5-13
5. And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6. And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
13. And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

“And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”

Genesis 1:3 There is power in God’s word. By it, He created the universe and still does wonders today. In today’s Bible reading,
Jesus had wanted to visit the home of a Centurion to heal his servant but was surprised when the Centurion asked Him to speak the word only Matthew 8:8-10 . Jesus spoke and the servant was indeed healed Matthew 8:13 .

This was a fulfilment of the prophecy "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction" Psalm 107:20.

A lot of people keep searching for deliverance, yet they disregard the most potent weapon – the word of God. For example, God’s word came to Cain but he ignored it.
The word was meant to warn him, to deliver him from the possible error and subsequent sorrow and perdition, but he let the opportunity slip away through envy Genesis 4:6-7.

Dear reader, the word of God is coming to you today; do not ignore it. God’s word says "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matthew 26:41.

What should you do? Obey, watch, increase your prayer time so temptations will not sweep you away from the faith. "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14. Believe the word and you will be free from sin permanently.

Philippians 4:19 says "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." If you believe, poverty shall become history in your life.

If you are sick, 1 Peter 2:24 says by Christs stripes, we have been healed. 

Beloved, as you believe the Word today, you will experience a positive turnaround in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me live a life of faith, so the Word You have sent may deliver me from all destructions.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: PROVERBS 1-3

HYMN 14: IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE

1. Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious,
the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious,
Thy great name we praise.

2. Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting,
Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice like mountains high
soaring above
Thy clouds which are fountains
of goodness and love.

3. To all life Thou givest,
to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish 
as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish, but nought changeth Thee.

4. Great Father of Glory,
pure Father of Light
Thine angels adore Thee,
all veiling their sight;
All laud we would render,
O help us to see:
‘Tis only the splendor of light
hideth Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE ENEMIES OF YOUR BLESSING (2)*

"For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries." 1 Corinthians 16:9.

*MESSAGE*
*2. Indifference.*
It's a wonder how some believers are simply indifferent to the new life-the blessed life-they now possess in Christ. One thing you should know is that God will not force you to lead, or become rich, or to be healed. If you go through the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) you'll see that Jesus repeatedly said "Your faith has made you whole." He never said. "My faith has made you whole."

For example, a believer who can't distinguish between what is hallowed (holy) and what isn't will hinder himself from experiencing the full import of the blessed life. We see a precedent for this in Esau's story. His I-don't-care attitude of his birthright robbed him of tremendous blessing. In Hebrew 12:16-17, the writer of Hebrews, using this story, urged Christians not to be indifferent or careless like Esau.

Like Esau, many Christians also don't show intrigue and interest in the avenues of God's blessings. These are the kind of people who explain away their unfaithfulness to tithing and giving both in God's house and beyond, yet they want God to prosper their endeavors. Tithing appeared in the Holy Scripture centuries before the dispensation of LAW when the Ten Commandments came into the picture. It is principle of the kingdom of God.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  Think of seven blessings to thank God for today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Genesis 25:34; Hebrews 12:16-17.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank you for the blessing of salvation;

2.  Lord, help me to take the necessary steps for the manifestation of your blessing in my life in the name of Jesus;

3.  Lord, let Your blessings continue to multiply in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 13-14.21, Song 3.6-5.1, Luke 10:1-24.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : TUESDAY JUNE 2, 2020

TOPIC: BE SENSITIVE TO OPPORTUNITIES (PART 2)                   

TEXT  : Ecclesiastes 9:11 “I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.”

The shinning stars of this world and that of the kingdom are product of diverse opportunities they are able to arrest and engaged effectively. If you think deeply, you will understand that not all the best brains  usually ends up at the topmost top, but the ones we thought couldn’t make it but by chance of an opportunity they ended up springing surprises in life. 

What a paradox. Check through your Elementary school, Secondary/High school and University/College, how many of the best brains and talented ones in your set can still be traced to the topmost top, may be very few. 

Please don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to promote mediocrity, I am only trying to buttress the point raised in our scriptural text. Opportunities are very powerful and more than enough to give us access to where our certificates, smartness and skills cannot take us to, so refuse to be slack in taking advantage of opportunities.

KINDS OF OPPORTUNITIES

I.      OPPORTUNITY TO BE SAVED - This is the foundation and greatest opportunity that must not be missed or lost because it links us with Eternal Life, diverse opportunities on earth and above all it guarantees our safe arrival in heaven at the end of our sojourn on earth - John 3:1-8, 15-18  Until you are saved, your real and true life never begins. The life you are living without salvation is a fake life and not the real life. Salvation guarantees a life with a sense of direction. 

Salvation is the gateway to becoming the sons and daughters of God which opens you up to the same order of inheritance with Christ as a Joint Heir - John 1:12, Romans 8:14-17. With salvation you are sure of direct access to the 7 redemptive packages listed in Revelation 5:9-12 (Power, Riches, Wisdom, Strength, Honour, Glory and Blessing) which when correctly engaged, your glorious and colorful destiny is maximized and bound to manifest for all to see. 1Peter 2:9

REMEMBER THAT, YOU CANNOT BE CARNAL AND BE SPIRITUALLY SENSITIVE TO OPPORTUNITIES AT THE SAME TIME. Romans 8:1-8, 1Cor 3:1-3,

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, RELEASE UPON ME AFRESH THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST AND LET IT CONSUME EVERY SEED OF CARNALITY WITHIN ME THEREBY MAKING ME FIT FOR ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES ORDAINED FOR MY CHANGE OF STORY. Matthew 3:11-12, Romans 8:5-8, 2Timothy 2:19-21

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 2ND JUNE 2020

TOPIC: CHARACTER: A KEY TO DIVINE DIRECTION
SCRIPTURE: The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. Proverbs 11:3.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Iniquity brings confusion but character guarantees Divine guidance and direction.

Character is a principal force in life and destiny. Character is not just powerful; character is power. The real power of a man is the strength of his character. The real power of a man is not his financial power, muscular power, occult power, etc. but his character power.

The silence of character is louder than the utterance of compromise. This means, the silence of people of character weighs heavier than the utterance of normal people without character.
Now, what is the power of positive character?
We shall be looking at one of the powers of positive character today, and that is the fact that Character guarantees Divine guidance and direction.

Iniquity brings confusion but character guarantees Divine guidance and direction (Proverbs 11:3). Integrity brings guidance. Character supplies direction. Uprightness brings direction (Proverbs 21:29). Righteousness brings brightness and unrighteousness invites darkness (Psalm 112:4). 

This is why sinners cannot find their way in life as long as they remain in sin. Remember that when Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, they were disconnected from the Presence of God, the Voice of God and consequently driven from the garden to find their way in life. Before they sinned, they had relationship with God. 

They always heard the Voice of the Lord God in the garden (Gen. 3:8). But when they fell into sin, God sent them away from the garden of Eden (Genesis 3:23). They no longer enjoyed the Presence of God or heard the Voice of God and as a result, they did whatever they wanted with their lives.

Please take note of this: every time you allow iniquity in your life, you disconnect yourself from the Presence of God. You lose access to the Voice of God, and ultimately, you are cut off from Divine direction. The outcome is, you will begin to stumble in life. You will not know what to do with your life because you are confused. But that will not your portion in Jesus’ Name.

My counsel is, make up your mind to live in integrity so you can be a candidate for Divine direction. Let integrity guide you to your destiny. Live in uprightness. Maintain a positive character.
Remember this: Iniquity brings confusion but character guarantees divine guidance and direction

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to live uprightly.
2. Refuse to live in iniquity and compromise.
3. Maintain the lifestyle of integrity in order to be divinely guided and directed by God in life.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to live uprightly in order to access Your guidance for my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF POSITIVE CHARACTER (PART 3).

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 73-75.

QUOTE: Many Christians sleep at night and hear nothing from God. They read the Bible and see nothing. They sit in church and hear nothing. There is no guidance, no vision, no revelation, no direction, nothing! If that has happened to you, check your garment, maybe there is something that invited Satan to prevent you from hearing God’s revelations, directions and insights. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Jews and Christians have a higher education than any other religious group in the world. On average, the number of years of formal education for Jews and Christians is 13.4 and 9.3 years respectively.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you uphold uprightness, grace to be divinely directed is coming your way in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 2ND JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: DON'T PUT HIM IN A BOX*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 3:5-8; ISAIAH 55:1-8*

Many are limited by their thinking. They are always trying to figure out *how* God is going to do that big miracle that they desire. They are trying to think of *how* God will get them out of debts, *how* God is going to give them that baby when the doctors have said again and again that it is impossible for them to have a child. 

They go to bed every night *worrying* about *how* God will find that lovely caring partner that they desire. *THE BIG PROBLEM WITH 'HOW' IS THAT WHEN YOU ARE SWEATING YOURSELF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT 'HOW' YOU END UP PUTTING GOD IN A BOX.*

My Jehovah CANNOT be put in a box. No matter how great your hung and desire is, YOU CANNOT DICTATE TO GOD HOW HE WILL DO THAT BIG THING THAT HE HAS PROMISED TO DO. Dear user of today's devotional, SET YOUR MIND ON THE THING TODAY: *IF HE HAS PROMISED TO DO IT, HE WILL DO IT. Let Him figure out HOW to do it. 

That is HIS AREA OF EXPERTISE!* That is why the Spirit of God, the Spirit that can never be defeated, is saying to you through today's 2nd scripture: 'My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are My ways your ways.'

His thoughts are higher, greater, and mightier. *While you are having problems trying to think of one way by which He can do that great thing, He can think up one million ways to do it in one second.* Don't limit Him. Trust Him with all your heart and you will see His greatness and glory. This is your year!

*REMEMBER: ODM WORLDWIDE ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY IS NEXT MONTH JUNE 2020!*
*It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people's home, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0536832754. ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR, FOR MERCY OUTREACH to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.*

1. Pray generally as you have been inspired by today's reading.
2. I refuse to WORRY or imagine HOW JEHOVAH God will do it! I trust You LORD! I KNOW You will do it in Jesus name.
3. Every hand of delay that has delayed my miracle, breakthrough and promotion, wither and die now, IN JESUS name.
4. Father, I trust in You. I wait on You. I REFUSE TO BE MOVED. I REFUSE TO BE DISCOURAGED.
5. Father, let Your eraser of disgrace wipe out every negative thinking exposing me to and disappointment. I will not limit God again in Jesus name. Pray about today!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 22-24*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Tuesday, June 2, 2020.*

*TOPIC:*THE POWER OF GOD (I)*
*Read Ephesians 1:18-22*

18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,19. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

*MEMORISE: And what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power (Ephesians 1:19)*

*EXPOSITION*

Power has been defined as the ability to do work. From its Greek origin, it means force, specifically miraculous power, ability, might. 

No time do believers need power more than now, and that, not for fun or frivolities. We need power to proclaim the works of God on the earth and to dismantle what the devil is doing in the lives of people, especially when he tries to close the heart of people against God and the gospel. God’s power is meant for witnessing and doing exploits for God’s Kingdom.

What do people use their God-given powers for, today? Some use their anointing to curse those who offend them, at least, to show that they are true men of God. Some use their own graces to commit immorality and defile the body of Christ. What about those prosperity preachers, who would stop at nothing to enrich themselves at every given opportunity to minister? Know that you shall give an account of your dealings.

Paul’s prayer for the Ephesian Christians, and by extension all believers, is that *the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints… 

(Eph. 1:18).* Understanding implies knowledge, which itself, is power. Knowing something makes you master of it. Paul knew the power provided for believers in Christ Jesus, and wanted to avail them of this assurance. The coming of the Holy Spirit (our guarantee when we believe in Jesus) brings power. The Holy Spirit and power is available to you when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Do you believe?

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, fill me with Your Holy Spirit and power.
2. Lord, let the Church continue to manifest Your power, to be more effective in soul winning, as we trample on the devils work.
3. Pray that God should render the operations of terrorists, kidnappers, ritual killers, etc., totally unsuccessful, henceforth. No more business for them.

*This month, there shall be a rejoicing in your camp in Jesus name. Amen................ Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM