The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 1st June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY, 1ST JUNE.

IT'S ABOUT WORDS

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37)

A major reason some Christians have never really enjoyed the spiritual splendour and glory of Christianity is that they’ve never truly understood the importance of words. Even though they’ve been born again for long, they’ve struggled for the most part. Some eventually give up after many years of struggling to live the Christian life because they don’t understand the foundational principles of the Christian life. It’s about words!

We function in the realities of the new creation through words. This is the spiritual principle that makes salvation possible in the first place: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9-10)

Our salvation is only activated when we vocalize our faith in the Lordship of Jesus. Salvation is the beginning of all the blessings in Christ; and if this principle works for salvation, it’ll work for everything else in Christ.

The Lord Jesus, during His earthly ministry, was an absolute success because He spoke the Father’s words and lived in them. In John 12:49, He said, “For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.” Hebrews 13:5-6 makes reference to the same principle. It says, “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”

The foregoing scriptures imply that our confessions should be in accordance with the Word of God, because we’re children of the Word. We live by words. Recall the words of Jesus in our opening verse: “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” It’s about your words: the right words coming out of your lips.

CONFESSION

Through my wholesome, faith-filled words, I create a triumphant life and blessed future; I shape my life and future to align with God’s divine provisions and destiny for me and all that concerns me. I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering. I declare that I live in divine health, supernatural abundance, and in continual victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 16:17-33 & 1 Chronicles 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 15:1-10 & Proverbs 28

#TALKINGSESSION 1ST JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for choosing me to know Your will. I am rooted and grounded in Your Word, producing fruits of righteousness, for Your glory.

There’s no cause for stumbling in my path because Your Word lightens my way, and in my path, there’s no darkness, but life, peace, and success.

I have the fullness of God; I am complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power. I have the capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit; I carry God's maximum load. 

I am unconquerable! I am not a mere man; my humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God. 

I am God's living tabernacle; when I move, the Spirit of God moves in me. My hands have become His hands, and my fingers, His fingers; I am completely immersed in Him and He in me.

He sees through my eyes, talks through my mouth, and moves with my body. He changes lives through me. Hallelujah! Of His fullness have I received, and grace for grace. 

Everything that's of deity in Christ Jesus; in quality and potentialities has been granted to me. I have received all of His power, glory, might, strength, knowledge, and wisdom -everything that He represents, everything that is contained in Him. 

I live every day with the consciousness that I am replete with God; full of Him. I am an associate of the God-kind. As He is, so am I in this world. 

Thank You, Father, for being the portion of my inheritance; I boldly declare that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage.

I live and walk in wealth, health, and prosperity even as goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 1ST JUNE 2020

THEME: LIKE BEGETS LIKE

MEMORISE:

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Matthew 6:1-4

READ: Ephesians 6:1-4

1. Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

After God created heavens and the earth, He established some laws and principles to guide their operations and determine the course of everything in creation. Some of these laws are stated specially in the Bible while some are implied.

Humanity has identified some of these laws and has captured many of them as adages and proverbs such as “Whatever goes up must come down”, ‘The wages of sin is death’, ‘Whatever you sow, you shall reap’, ‘Giver never lack’, ‘Like begets like’ and so on. These laws and principles are universal and quite consistent. Indeed, anything that goes up will surely come down, and like usually begets like in that come down, and like usually begets like in that children typically inherit the qualities and features of their ancestors. This principle is clearly defined in Mathew 7:17-18 as follows:
“Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.”

It is an established fact that a parent’s character is often replicated in his/her children. The Bible severally confirms this principle. However, this principle is not immutable because good fathers sometimes have bad children as seen in Eli’s case, and bad fathers may have good children. The Bible says God keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations (Deuteronomy 7:9).

All parents is general and Christian parents in particular should have a time of personal reflection today, to examine themselves and consider the implications of their behavior and attitude on their children for generations to come. After this, they would need to make appropriate amendments. Live a life of total obedience to God from today, so your children can enjoy God’s blessings for generations to come (Psalm 112:1-2).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to leave a good inheritance for my children’s children, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Songs of Solomon 1-8.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOME.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : MONDAY JUNE 1, 2020

TOPIC: BE SENSITIVE TO OPPORTUNITIES (PART 1)                   

TEXT  : Ecclesiastes 9:11 “I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.”

The best of our lives in Christ is essentially at the mercy of opportunities we seize and maximize. According to our text, the outcome of our lives is largely dependent on the chances (opportunities) we buy into because the race is not to the swift, battles is not for the strong, bread is not for the wise, riches is not for men of understanding, favour is not for the skillful but it takes our sensitivity to opportunities that are locked up in times to maximize destiny.

Just like the examination of life are without timetables so also the opportunities that makes like count does not announce its arrival time, hence our spiritual sensitivity is very crucial so as to be able to arrest them.

In this kingdom and the world at large, we rise by the opportunities we are able to seize in life.
The good news is that, no one has the monopoly of opportunities and there is no single person that is without opportunities. Every single day is loaded with countless numbers of opportunities to rise but  insensitivity is the reason why many in the body of Christ are struggling, sweating and labouring without anything to show for their efforts  - Psalms 127:2, Isaiah 42:22 “But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none saith restore”

Timely response to opportunities of life will bring about the rain of restoration that will launch us to the limelight.

Most often times, opportunities of life comes as work,  insurmountable mountain of challenges, through relegated people in the society etc hence, it requires spiritual sensitivity to connect to them.

Check through Genesis to Revelation in the Bible, you will discover that those that rose to prominence were men and women that took advantage of opportunities.

The period you are most challenged are seasons of divine opportunities to change your story and levels in quick succession.

Rebecca got married to Isaac by rendering help to a stranger (Eliezer, Abraham’s servant), unknown to her that she was writing a qualifying examination to be married. Genesis 24:1-4, 12-14, 17-22
Aliko Dangote, one of the wealthiest people in Africa,  maximized opportunity to connect to the Prophetic grace of Archbishop Benson Idahosa by choosing to give out his seat in the flight to his guest that need emergency flight to America. What an opportunity, yet there are many Christians on board that flight that refused to honour the Archbishops request for a seat.

You will not miss the opportunity ordained to change your story in Jesus Mighty Name.

REMEMBER THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WISH YOUR WAY TO THE REALMS OF GREATNESS, YOU CAN ONLY RIDE ON THE WINGS OF DIVINE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE GREAT BECAUSE IF WISHES WERE HORSES BEGGARS WILL RIDE.

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AND BY YOUR SPIRIT, QUICKEN MY SPIRITUAL SENSITIVITY AS DAILY CONNECT ME TO DIVINE OPPORTUNITIES THAT WILL BRING ME UNIMAGINABLE BREAKTHROUGH – 1Cor 2:9-10, 14, Psalms 119:25

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 1ST JUNE 2020

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:9-10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer is a platform for communion between God and man.
The subject of prayer is one of the most misunderstood subjects in Christendom. 

Many people do not actually understand what prayer is all about. There are people who think that prayer only happens when they face a challenge or have a need. So, they have no business praying except there is a challenge or a need. And this is why such people can live for weeks, months and even a whole year without praying until there is a challenge. Beloved, is this what prayer is all about? Certainly Not.

Now, the question is, what is prayer all about?
1. Prayer is a platform for communion between God and man (Matthew 6:9a).

“…Our Father which art in heaven…” portrays communion or relationship dimension of prayer. Prayer is a platform for communion between God and man.

2. Prayer is a platform for the offering of thanks, praise and worship to God (Matthew 6:9b).
“…hallowed be thy name…” entails the worship dimension of prayer. There is a dimension of prayer that the only reason to pray is the offering of thanks, praise and worship to God. This is called prayer of adoration. So, prayer is not only about asking God for something but also the offering of thanks, praise and worship to God.

3. Prayer is the platform for the establishment of the rule and will of God in the earth (Matthew 6:10).

“…Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven…” (Matthew 6:10). This entails the establishment of the rule and will of God in the earth. One reason for our concern, passion and prayer for our nation, Nigeria is that what is happening here, like in most places in the world today, is contrary to the will of God for a people. 

So, prayer is a platform where we enforce and establish the will, purpose and agenda of God in the earth as it is in heaven. It is a platform where we enforce what God wants in our lives.

Beloved, having understood what prayer entails, my counsel is, make up your mind to pray effectively. Make prayer a platform for a buoyant communion with God, offering thanks, praise and worship to Him and establishing His rule and will on the earth.

Remember this: Prayer is a platform for communion between God and man.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Maintain a buoyant communion with God always.
2. Offer thanks, praise and worship to Him consistently.
3. Pray to enforce His rule and will on the earth: in your life, family, community, church and nation.

PRAYER: Father, thank You for opening my eyes to see what prayer entails. I receive the grace to commune with You, offer thanks and enforce Your will on the earth, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 1).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 70-72.

QUOTE: Prayer is the flow of communication between man and God proceeding from a healthy, lively relationship. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Goldfish can recognize faces. And not just faces, but also shapes, colours and sounds.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh grace for a buoyant prayer life is released upon your life now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHRISTIANS_

*DATE: MONDAY 1ST JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: SOME WISDOM SECRETS FOR DAILY LIVING!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 1:27-31; 1SAMUEL 30:3-6*

To uncover your true potential, you must first find your own limits and then you need to have the courage to blow past them! Truth is, with GOD ALL things are possible! YOU HAVE NO LIMITS except you choose to have! Homer Rice wrote: *"You can motivate by fear, and you can motivate by reward. But both those methods are only temporary. The only lasting thing is self-motivation."* So daily in 2020, just like DAVID in 1Samuel 30, motivate yourself! 

There are seasons when men will fail you. Instead of blaming yourself or others, instead of weeping secretly, instead of allowing those twin demons called "DEPRESSION" or "SELF-PITY, LEARN TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF IN THE LORD YOUR GOD! I love the lines from Dean Smith: "What to do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it."

Forget that horrible mistake! We all make them! Only angels do not fail. Forgive yourself and MOVE ON! Ronnie Lott noted: "If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it." Then Liane Cardes wrote: "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." That is why you must NEVER give up! Never, ever, give up! Hear Vin Scully: "Good is not good when better is expected."

The enemy of EXCELLENCE is MEDIOCRITY! In all you do for God, for man or for yourself - GO FOR THE BEST! PURSUE EXCELLENCE today and daily! Remember at creation, HE MADE ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL (Ecclesiastes 3:11) Your God describe every He made at creation as "VERY GOOD."

The ORIGINAL Hebrew for "VERY GOOD" was: "EXCELLENCE! EXCELLENCE." Wow! Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better! Pursue it! I remember Tommy Lasorda: "

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination." As you go out today and daily, let people nickname you as "BROTHER D" or "SISTER D." The "D" stands for DETERMINATION AND STUBBORN FAITH IN GOD that all will end well! That was why the widow of NAIN got back her dead ONLY SON (Luke 7:11-17). ALL WILL END WELL! Weeping and pain can never be your last bus-stop!
Pain will end
Tears will be dry
Situation will change
He is a living God
Just believe.

ACCOUNT FOR SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING.
GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR
REMAIN BLESSED. Tag others too!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God...

1. In your own words, pray over today's word as led now.
2. I shall not quit! I choose to MOTIVATE myself this year! I shall not look up to men! So, help me God!
3. LORD GOD, than you that You made all things EXCELLENT and BEAUTIFUL in Your time! *Pray about this new month of MERCY!*
4. Failure and shame are not beautiful! I reject them!
5. Demotion, SIN and stagnation are not beautiful. I reject them!
6. Disease and sickness are not beautiful! I reject them!
7. Spiritual dryness and a COLD prayer life are not beautiful! I reject them!
8. Confusion and satanic delays are not marks of EXCELLENCE! I reject them! *Decree that MERCY will locate you this month as you show mercy!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 19-21*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*
_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, June 1, 2020 - Global Day of Parents*

*TOPIC:*THE BEAUTY OF OLD AGE*
*Read: Psalms 71:16-18*

Psalms 71:16-18 I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

*MEMORISE: The glory of young men is their strength, and the splendor of old men is their gray head (Proverbs 20:29)*

*EXPOSITION*

According to our memory verse, the beauty (splendour) of old men is their gray head. The phrase, gray head, connotes wisdom and experience. Long life helps the aged people to accumulate more wisdom and experiences. When they talk, their expressions are full of experience. 

Their experiences, both positive and negative, help them to grow in wisdom and prepare them to help the upcoming generations. May God help us too to fulfil our days, in the land of living. Amen.

Why do we need to celebrate old age? We should, in order to appreciate God's faithfulness to His words: 'With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation' (Psa. 91:16). Therefore, if God gives a person special grace to witness old age, there is nothing bad in celebrating it with the intention of appreciating God for His faithfulness.

There are challenges of old age we need to take a critical look at, as stated by the Psalmist: 'Now also when I am old and gray headed, O God, do not forsake me, until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come' (Psa. 71:18). 

It behoves the people of old age to use this stage of their lives to mentor the young ones on the importance of relying on God's strength for their successes in life. They should also take up the challenge to teach the new generation to learn how important it is to know God from their youth. They need to share their experiences, where they got it right as well as where they missed it. Happy old age celebration to you, sir/ma, if you are among the elderly!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Grant me grace, O Lord, to fulfil my days here on earth.
2. Lord, help me to live my life well, now, to reap good things in my old age.
3. Lord, help our aged ones to remain in and with you till the end of their earthly sojourn.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 6 - 7 & 2 Corinthians 9*

*Wishing you happy new month of total recovery. In this month of June, we shall all sing new song in Jesus name. Amen................ Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM