The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 27th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 27TH MAY.

GROW YOUR FAITH

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth (2 Thessalonians 1:3).

It’s your responsibility to increase the measure of faith God has given to you, and the way to do that is by learning more of God’s Word: “…faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17). 

The less of God’s Word you receive into your spirit, the less faith you’ll be able to express when you’re faced with the challenges of life. So, every day, grow your faith by feeding voraciously on God’s Word.

Someone once said, “My faith is very little; that’s why I sometimes feel weak spiritually.” Then grow your faith! That’s your job. Don’t stay at the level of little faith. Little faith exhibits fear and doubt (Matthew 8:26).

In Matthew 14, Simon Peter was walking on water toward Jesus until he saw the winds and waves and began to sink. The Bible says Jesus immediately “…stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” (Matthew 14:31).

Little faith is also carnal or given to carnal reasoning. We see an example of this in Matthew 16:6 when Jesus said to His disciples, “...Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.” 

The Bible says they reasoned among themselves, saying, “It is because we have taken no bread” (Matthew 16:7). They didn’t understand what Jesus was teaching and thought He meant physical loaves of bread. Jesus perceived their carnal reasoning and said to them, “...O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?” (Matthew 16:8).

When the one with little faith feels a discomfort in the stomach, he’s quick to say, “I think it’s because of something I ate or something I drank.” Yet Jesus said, “...and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them…” (Mark 16:18). God wants your faith to be stalwart; not weak, and not little.

Therefore, study and practise the Word of God; that’s how to grow your faith to be strong. Be like the ones described in Thessalonica, whose faith grew exceedingly, and also those in the Faith’s hall of fame (Hebrews 11) who used their faith for exploits.

CONFESSION

The Word is living and active in me, and inspires faith in me to overcome challenges and maintain my victorious life in Christ. I’m born of the Word; therefore, I live by the Word. As I study and meditate on the Word, my faith is strengthened and improved, from glory to glory, and the blessings of acting on the Word are evident in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32; James 1:22-25; Matthew 14:26-31

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 13:1-30; 2 Kings 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 13:1-13; Proverbs 23

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH MAY.

I affirm that there are blessings (untold blessings) all about me. I receive good things into my life today in the Name of Jesus! 

The right people are coming into my world today. I've got the ideas, the finances, and the personnel that are consistent with the life that God has called me to live. 

I am in God's place for my life, my life is like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times.

I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration. 

I am one with the Father; He's made me a wonder to my world! The Word of God in my mouth is God talking!

As I meditate and speak forth the Word with boldness, my life is impacted and transformed into what the Word says, making me a living and walking epistle of Christ. 

Men see and take note of me that Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah! I have a supernatural heritage in Christ, I’ve taken a hold of eternal life. 

Therefore, it doesn’t matter the trials, pains, and difficulties in the world, I am unperturbed because I live in, and by, the Word of God. 

My life is the revelation of the graces and realities of the Word! I live triumphantly over sickness, disease, Satan, and the systems of this world. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 27TH MAY 2020

THEME: COMMAND YOUR HOUSEHOLD

MEMORISE:

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.  Deuteronomy 6:6-7

READ: Genesis 18:19

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

It is most surprising that the children of Christians of the outgoing generation appear to be missing in action today. Typically, if a Christian couple had three children for example the next generation should therefore have at least three people standing for God, but this is clearly not so. Now we have worldly musicians whose parents are leaders in the church. The devil may be working hard to make the world a corrupt place, but a lot of Christian parents seem to be helping him get the job done faster. How can Christian parents dress their children in revealing clothes? Everything you introduce to your children now will be normal to them as they grow. If you are already dressing your daughter in revealing clothes now that she is little, she would most likely wear even more provocative ones when she is a teenager.

If you are a child of God, you must make sure that your children emulate you in the things you do, the way you talk and even the things you love. You instill this in them by showing them what is right and what is wrong as they grow up. Some parents go to church and leave their children at home, claiming that they don’t want to force them to serve God; they want them to grow up to love God by themselves. I pity them because they are just giving the devil a free hand with their children. Do you let the child decide if he wants to go to school or not? God said about Abraham in Genesis 18:19:
“For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD…..”

Can God say the same thing about you? Before you evangelize to the unbelievers outside, are you sure that there is no unbeliever in your home? Watch what they wear, what they say, who their friends are. Teach them to read their Bible and to pray. When you teach your children to live godly lives, you will have rest in your old age because the Holy Spirit in them will not allow them to misbehave. If you have a child who is already going wayward, I pray that he/she would encounter Christ and change for the better in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Every day, as you teach them, pray for your children that they will walk in the ways of the Most High God all their lives.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 111-118.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOME.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : WEDNESDAY MAY 27, 2020

TOPIC: ADVERSITY FOR ADVANCEMENT

TEXT  : Philipians 1:12-14 “But I would ye should understand, brethren,   that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel; So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places; And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.”

Salvation is not an escape route to heaven immediately neither is it an end in itself to adversities but it is the foundation for an in-built spiritual shock absorber to withstand the devil in the day of adversity – Proverbs 23:10

Let no one deceive you that as soon as you are born again, there will be no more battle, the truth remains that by accepting Christ, you have become the arc-enemy to satan, hence, he will go full length to wage war against you so as to hinder you from getting to God’s ultimate height for your life and destiny.

The ultimate of God’s agenda for your redemption is to make you a show to the world through the adversity that He allowed into your life which is ordained to turn you into a pathfinder, pacesetter and trailblazer by the reason of the stuff you are made up at redemption – 1Peter 2:9, 1John 4:4

Only ignorant believer run away from battles but the wise understand that challenges of life are the ‘breakfast of the Champions.’

The devil comes in form of adversities to size up your depth of knowledge of who you are and what you are truly made up. If you fear, you will faint, if you faint you will fall and if you fall you will be declared a failure for life.

The best of you only emerges in the season of adversity because the Spirit of God rises to the maximum capacity for your rescue - Judges 14:5-6

“Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him. And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done.”

Inside of every adversity there is a seed of advancement. Adversity is the miracle seed of  advancement in disguise.

Any adversity that comes into our lives is a storm that we can face and overcome with God’s power just like David did against Goliath. In fact, if you allow God, He will use the adversity to launch you into new and unimaginable levels of advancement – 1Samuel 17:32-37, 45-51, 1Peter 4:12-16, 3:14
No one rises to the topmost top from their comfort zone.

However, we must understand this: There are some adversities that we deliberately allowed into our lives through sin, disobedience, offense, unforgiveness, bitterness, anger, wrong utterances, worry which is a product of an affair between doubt and fear.

Sin gives satan the legal right to enter our lives freely. Sin grants access to demons a foothold to oppress and torments. Jesus told the sick man, in John chapter 5, “Go and sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you.” Meaning that, we can’t be indulging in any of the above and expect Jesus to come to our rescue.

From our scriptural text in Philipians 1:12-14, it is clear that the imprisonments of Apostle Paul brought about the advancement of the gospel even spreading to the palaces where the gospel wouldn’t have been heard for fear. What the devil meant to silence the gospel turned out to be a blessing in disguise. In Acts of the Apostles, we discovered from Chapter 8:1-13 that the persecution of the saints in Jerusalem brought about speedy spread of the gospel as they scatter abroad.

What the devil meant for your downfall is what God will use as raw materials to advance you forward. Adversity is the Relevant force needed to awake the sleeping giant in you. No matter how tough it gets, it can always get better if you are willing to give it all that it requires to succeed.

One of the greatest adversity ever in human history is the scourge of Corona Virus that has humbled the pride of mankind globally but the current global crises is ordained for our rising if we know what to do. This is the time when political, economic and financial power must change hands from the wicked to the righteous. Wealth is already changing hands, the haves in the society are loosing to the have-nots that are positioned by the covenant in heavenly places – Ephesians 2:6, Proverbs 23:4-5, Isaiah 60:1-22

WHAT TO DO TO ADVANCE IN THE MIDST OF ADVERSITY?

I.      Quit religion and re-examine yourself if you are still in the faith – 2Cor 13:5
II.     Rejoice in the Lord because another opportunity has come to change your levels – 1Peter 4:12-13, James 1:2
III.    Run to God for inspiration, insight and wisdom through the Holy Spirit – Job 32:8, Proverbs 4:7, James 1:5, 1Cor 10:13
IV.     Go for more knowledge – Psalms 49:12, 20, Hosea 4:6, Isaiah 5:13, Daniel 11:32, Proverbs 24:5, 10
V.      Contend with the adversary in battle on the altar of prayer and fasting – 1Peter 5:8-10
VI.     Declare what you want to see with your mouth in faith amidst adversities – 1Peter 3:10-13, Hebrews 11:3, Proverbs 18:20-21
If it is too big for your mouth to declare, it will be too big for hand to handle.

A young man once met Kenneth E. Hagin for prayer so that he will never be confronted with challenges again and he responded that, the only prayer that will work for him is to pray for his death because adversity is part of a Christian life.

. — E.W Kenyon said that if you want to succeed at all cost, ‘Make your brain work. It will sweat, but make it work. It will improve. It will develop until you become a wonder to those around you’
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT, NOBODY EMERGES AS A LIVING WONDER WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE FURNACE OF ADVERSITY, THE CHOICE IS ESSENTIALLY YOURS.

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, ARISE WITH THE GREATNESS OF YOUR POWER AND YOUR OUTSTRETCHED HAND AND OVERTURN EVERY ADVERSITY OF MY LIFE TO TESTIMONY OF BREAKTHROUGH AND ADVANCEMENT AS YOU TURN ME INTO A LIVING WONDER THIS YEAR TO THE WORLD. Psalms 66:3, Ezekiel 21:27, Zechariah 3:8, Genesis 49:20

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.
PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 27TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: MAN’S CREATION AND DESTINY – GOD’S DESIGN

SCRIPTURE: Then the word of the Lord came to me saying before I formed thee in the belle I knew thee and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:4-5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If it is evil, it cannot be God. If it is not peaceful, it cannot be God, and if it is not what is expected, it cannot be God.

The word ‘destiny’ is one of the most misunderstood concepts on earth today. Some people think destiny means fate; others think that every misfortune that happens to a person is his destiny. But that is not true.

God is the force behind the destiny of man. And please note that if it is evil, it cannot be God. If it is not peaceful, it cannot be God, and if it is not what is expected, it cannot be God.

Our anchor scripture makes it clear that man's creation was God's decision and design. The implication of this scripture (Jeremiah 1:4-5) is:
a) No one is an accident of creation. It does not matter what process brought you into this world, you are not a biological accident or the product of a cosmic accident.

b) Man is a product of God's deliberate intention. That settles the question of whether God loves you or not. God sat down and thoughtfully calculated that you are to exist. There is no one that came into this world as a result of God's absent-mindedness.

c) Your parents participated but they were not the determinant of your existence. If your parents are not the determinant of your existence, then they are not permitted to define your destiny or your future. That is why what followed your parents must not necessarily follow you
Beloved, do not look up to any human being to confirm your value. The most important opinion that matters to you should be the opinion of your Maker.

REMEMBER THIS: If it is evil, it cannot be God. If it is not peaceful, it cannot be God, and if it is not what is expected, it cannot be God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through the study again.
2. Be aware of who you are especially what God says about you from the scriptures.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You because I am wonderfully and beautifully made. Thank You for the wonderful plans you have for my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS 

QUOTE: What you say determines what you see. Your confession determines your destination. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 55-57
AMAZING FACT: Female kangaroos can determine the sex of their offspring. 

They can even delay gestation when environmental factors are likely to diminish the chance of young surviving.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree that your God-ordained destiny shall see the light of day in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 27TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: PROMOTED TO HIS DEATH!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2KINGS 7:8-20*

Vs. 17 of today’s scripture says: “And the king appointed the lord on whose hand he leaned to have the charge of the gate: and the people trod upon him in the gate, and he died, as the man of God had said, who spake when the king came down to him.” 

This officer of the government of Samaria was already in the executive council because the king leaned on his hand – signifying that he was a SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE KING! When an Eastern king walks or stands abroad in open air, he always supports himself on the arm of the highest officer present in that event. So, when the king APPOINTED HIM to have charge of the gate, IT WAS ANOTHER PROMOTION, but that new promotion led to his death.

Ah! I am led to prophesy now: ANY GIFT or PROMOTION that will led to your DISGRACE or DEATH, will pass over you this year in Jesus name. I know of people who got married and died an untimely death because of that marriage!

I know of people who got NEW JOBS but lost their FRESH FIRE for God! I know of people who got financial elevation but they became a land of TEARS due to sickness! I know of people who got a travelling VISA, and they went to prison in the foreign country! Oh! May you not use your money to buy your untimely death or sorrow this year! Pray seriously now!

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL, 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM!*

SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN FOR ACCOUNT DETAILS OR USE GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC/NO: 0536832754.

NAME: MANNA OUR. FOR SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING. And Send SMS to +44-7818-36-8224. E-MAIL to: ordaodm@gmail.com after sowing!

Remain blessed.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. In this year 2020 and beyond, any PROMOTION or so-called BLESSING that will lead to my demotion, PASS OVER ME in Jesus name.
3. In this year 2020 and beyond, any ELEVATIO that will lead to REGRETS, PASS OVER KM in Jesus name.
4. In this year 2020 and beyond, any Visa that will lead me to my BITTER WATER, PASS OVER ME in Jesus name.
5. I refuse ERRORS this year! NO LITTLE FOX SHALL SPOIL MY VINE this year in Jesus name!
6. Pray about today seriously now! USE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS!

*52 PROPHETIC MANTLES-IN-ACTION ONE MANTLE PER SUNDAY! 52 WEEKS A YEAR!*
*The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week) to be prayed with on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! don’t miss any! SEE YOU ANY SUNDAY, 8am! This is your year.*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 4-6*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - Children's Day (Nigeria)*

*TOPIC:**DO YOU CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN?*
*Read: 2 Samuel 13:6*

2 Samuel 13:6 So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

*MEMORISE: Then Amnon lay down and pretended to be ill; and when the king came to see him, Amnon said to the king (2 Samuel 13:6a)*

*EXPOSITION*

Our focus, today, is not Amnon's misdemeanour but David's disposition, despite being ignorant of the situation. Whether Amnon was actually sick or he feigned it is not the issue here. The challenge here is that a whole king of David's status still created time to visit his 'sick' son. This is a sign of true love, care and concern for his family members, especially the children.

We can agree that was his practice. He actually went to see the boy, not sending any of his emissaries to do that for him.

A king? As a king, he would have had a lot of things to attend to, officially and unofficially, among his subjects. Wasn't that his calling as a king and leader of God's people? Wasn't he doing the right thing? More than that, we have a great lesson to learn from his attitude to this 'sick' boy - concern for and interest in one's home/family. What of the man who always pushed all matters to the mother (2 Kg. 4:8ff).

Do you take interest in little things (details) about your children - school, place of worship, friends, hostel, marriage, etc.? Abraham was interested in Isaac's marriage, despite his own old age that could have been an excuse not to do so (Gen. 24:1ff). 

How many pastors make it a habit to visit the children church, interact with, pray for them, and see to their welfare, from time to time? No wonder we do have disasters in several homes and churches. Eli and his wife, most likely didn't have time for that with their children. Same with Prophet Samuel. Hope that isn't true of you. Show interest in your children's welfare, now, lest the devil subtly takes over, God forbid!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Ask God for forgiveness at those junctions that you have not shown any, or sufficient interest in things that have to do with your children.
2. Holy Spirit, give me the right passion for my children so that I will not destroy my future, knowingly or unknowingly.
3. Pray that God should come to the aid of children who are being abused in one way or the other.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kings 18 - 19 & 2 Corinthians 3*

*God let your mercy speak over our situation in Jesus name. Amen.............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM