The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 26th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 26TH MAY.

BE CONSCIOUS OF THE POWER IN YOU

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:8).

2 Corinthians 4:7 says, “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.” There’s power in you. Ephesians 3:20 says, “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” All of the power of divinity is at work in you; it’s not in heaven, but in your recreated human spirit. There’s no telling what you can do, how far you can go—the limitless extent of your success and prosperity— if you’d recognise and put the power in you to work.

What has affected many is their lack of consciousness of who they are and what they carry in them. The consciousness of the power of God in your life is the activating force. If you’re not conscious of who you are and what’s in you, it’ll not work. 

The Lord Jesus walked the earth with the consciousness of His divine origin and personality. He said, “All power is given to me in heaven and in the earth!” (Matthew 28:18). He knew it, and affirmed accordingly.

When He entered the synagogue, He said, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised” (Luke 4:18). 

What a consciousness! When He made that declaration, the devils couldn’t stand it; then He uttered words that brought healing and restoration to the sick and the afflicted. Glory to God!

1 John 4:17 says as He is, so are we in this world. The power of the Spirit is vested in you, because you’re one with Him; you’re a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. 

You’re the representative of His Kingdom. The Holy Spirit came to live in you so the Kingdom, power, glory, righteousness and dominion of Christ would be manifested in and through you. Become conscious of this reality. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m an embodiment of divinity, an ambassador of Christ, replete with the maximum load of God! I refuse to think failure, defeat, or impossibilities, for I’m conscious of God’s indwelling power in me. Through meditation on the Word and speaking in tongues, I bring that power to bear on anything and in every area of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 3:20-21; 2 Corinthians 4:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 12:20-50; 2 Kings 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 12:22-31; Proverbs 22

TALKINGSESSION 26TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Father, I rejoice in You exceedingly, for You’re my life and my all! Thank You for the grace You’ve granted me to be an effective soul winner and a minister of reconciliation. 

How I love and appreciate You! I live for You alone, and rejoice that You’re my everything. Thank You for granting me all that I need to fulfil my destiny in You. 

I walk in the reality of all that’s written about me in the Scriptures. The Lord is my Rock and my Strength, He’s the glory of my life.

In Him, I’ve overcome the world. I am walking in the victory of Christ. I win every day, reigning in life through Christ Jesus.

I make progress. I walk in peace with prosperity. I am healthy, vibrant, and strong. I’ve taken a hold of eternal life. 

Therefore, it doesn’t matter the trials, pains, and difficulties in the world, I am unperturbed because I live in, and by, the Word of God. 

My life is the revelation of the graces and realities of the Word! I live triumphantly over sickness, disease, Satan, and the systems of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

DATE: TUESDAY 26TH MAY 2020.

*THEME: CHOOSE HAPPINESS.*

*MEMORISE:*

*If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. John 13:17*

*READ: John 13:13-17*

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

*MESSAGE*

*Today’s memory verse makes us know clearly that we can influence our happiness. We can also deduce that knowledge is a requirement for happiness and this knowledge is from God.*

“ If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him….. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:5,17

Getting knowledge too is a choice. There are people who have refused education despite so much persuasion. Most of such people end up as failures and become unhappy for the rest of their lives. It was however their choice. Likewise, some people deliberately follow other gods and this too could be a source of sorrow (Psalm 16:4). As temporal as wealth is when compared with spiritual and eternal blessings, lack of it may cause unhappiness. Even the Bible says “The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” (Proverbs 22:7).

How can you become happy and remain so? Beloved, it is not enough to have knowledge, we must learn to do (John 13:17).

*In today’s Bible reading, Jesus taught His disciples a secret of happiness- service to God and humanity. When you serve God and make Him the Lord over all your affairs, you will be happy (Psalm 144:15).*

We would also be happy if you know how to get out of poverty in a Godly manner. Act according to Malachi 3:10 which commands us to pay our tithes so the widows of heavenly blessings can be open upon the works of your hands.

Beloved, I encourage you to choose happiness today. Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God and the Savior of the world is the only way to true happiness and eternal life (John 3:16-18).

*PRAYER POINT:*

*Father, I choose to be happy today; I come to You through Your Son, Jesus. please, give me joy eternal.*

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 26-29
Psalm 127.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3: BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
*OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

DATE: TUESDAY 26TH MAY 2020.

*THEME: CHOOSE HAPPINESS.*

*MEMORISE:*

*If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. John 13:17*

*READ: John 13:13-17*

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

*MESSAGE*

*Today’s memory verse makes us know clearly that we can influence our happiness. We can also deduce that knowledge is a requirement for happiness and this knowledge is from God.*

“ If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him….. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:5,17

Getting knowledge too is a choice. There are people who have refused education despite so much persuasion. Most of such people end up as failures and become unhappy for the rest of their lives. It was however their choice. Likewise, some people deliberately follow other gods and this too could be a source of sorrow (Psalm 16:4). As temporal as wealth is when compared with spiritual and eternal blessings, lack of it may cause unhappiness. Even the Bible says “The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” (Proverbs 22:7).

How can you become happy and remain so? Beloved, it is not enough to have knowledge, we must learn to do (John 13:17).

*In today’s Bible reading, Jesus taught His disciples a secret of happiness- service to God and humanity. When you serve God and make Him the Lord over all your affairs, you will be happy (Psalm 144:15).*

We would also be happy if you know how to get out of poverty in a Godly manner. Act according to Malachi 3:10 which commands us to pay our tithes so the widows of heavenly blessings can be open upon the works of your hands.

Beloved, I encourage you to choose happiness today. Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God and the Savior of the world is the only way to true happiness and eternal life (John 3:16-18).

*PRAYER POINT:*

*Father, I choose to be happy today; I come to You through Your Son, Jesus. please, give me joy eternal.*

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 26-29
Psalm 127.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3: BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2020.

TOPIC: *DIVINE SPEED [1]*

"And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel." 1 Kings  18:46.

*MESSAGE*
Imagine yourself accomplishing in one day what normally takes others 100 days! That is divine speed at work. This special grace gives us the strength to outrun others and sweatlessly fulfill God's mandate for our lives. No matter what your experiences in the previous months and years have been like, I declare that your new season will usher in great accomplishments for your little efforts in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Let us consider the stories of a few people from the scriptures who enjoyed this special grace.

1. Elijah
1 King 18:41-46 tells us of how Elijah the prophet of God experienced divine speed. He encouraged King Ahab to eat and drink after a long time of drought then he called on God for rain and the Lord answered. Elijah quickly requested King Ahab to go down with his chariot before the rain stopped him. King Ahab rode away and went to Jezreel but the bible says "the hand of the Lord came upon Elijah and he girded up his loins and ran ahead of Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel." I pray that this hand of the Lord that was on Elijah the prophet will rest on us to outrun our equals in Jesus' name.

*ACTION POINT*
?️Ask that the hand of God that was upon Elijah will rest upon you, too.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 King 18-41-46; 2 King 3:15; Isaiah 8:11; Ezekiel 1:3

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank you for Your powerful hand;

2. Lord, let Your hand be upon me in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, grant me supernatural speed to outrun the chariots of warfare in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 4, Eccl. 5-6, Luke 7:30-50.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 26TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: WHAT ARE YOU ALIVE FOR?

SCRIPTURE: For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 1:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: For a person to live in sin, stay disconnected from the Presence of God and feel normal is a disaster about to happen.

We understand from Scriptures that Abraham, without a doubt existed in his days as a generational blessing. He lived a life that even demons envied. Abraham is looked upon by everyone as a highly unusually fortunate personality.

Now, what was Abraham’s secret? He was alive for only one thing and only one person, and that is Jehovah EL SHADDAI. He refused to give glory to any man for his blessings.

Now, in order to exist as a generational blessing, there are questions for us to answer and if we can answer them correctly, then our blessing in this generation cannot be contested, and in eternity, it is confirmed:

1. What are you alive for? (Philippians 1:21).
If it is not Christ, then there is no need to be alive. When your time to depart comes and you are no longer alive, what will be the implication of your absence?

2. Who is the strength of your confidence in life?
Some trust in their beauty and others trust in their certificates. Some even trust in their spiritual activities but who is the strength of your confidence?

3. What drives you?
What can be called your greatest passion on earth, to make money or to make impact? Is it to please God or to please self or people?

4. What gives you your greatest pleasure in life?
What is it that gives you your greatest excitement in life?

Beloved, for a person to live in sin, stay disconnected from the Presence of God and feel normal is a disaster about to happen. 

To be without prayer, study of the Word, praying in the spirit and worship, and still feel normal is a challenge. It is like a man satisfied without oxygen. Live with eternity in mind and you will be a generational asset to your generation and to the Kingdom of God.

REMEMBER THIS: For a person to live in sin, stay disconnected from the Presence of God and feel normal is a disaster about to happen.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask yourself the questions in this study.
2. Live with the consciousness of eternity always.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to be eternity-conscious. Let my life be free from sin and guilt, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BEING A GENERATIONAL BLESSING – WHAT ARE YOU ALIVE FOR?

QUOTE: Integrity compels audacity and iniquity invites calamity. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 52-54

AMAZING FACT: While lions and leopards usually do their hunting at night, cheetahs hunt for food during the day.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace to live with one focus alone in this life, and that is to please God, is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 26TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: SEE THAT INVISIBLE STICKER! RESPECT ALL!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 8:1-1*

A car ahead was moving Iike a turtle and not giving me way in spite of my continuous honking! I was on the brink of losing my cool when l noticed the small sticker on the car’s rear Physically challenged; Please be patient. And that changed everything! I immediately became calm and slowed down!

ln fact, I got a little protective of the car and the driver! I reached home a few minutes late, but it was ok! And then it struck me. Would I have been patient if there was no sticker? Why do we need stickers to be patient with people!?

Will we be more patient and kind with others if people had labels pasted on their foreheads like the labels below: “Lost my job,” “Fighting cancer,” “Going through a bad divorce,” “Suffering emotional abuse,” “Lost a loved one, “Feeling worthless”, “Financially broken” and more like these! Always remember that we all (including you), go through various battles in life, family and ministry! Yes! 

Everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about. The least we can do is to be patient, kind and compassionate. *As you go out today and daily, please respect the Invisible Labels on people’s foreheads and stop judging them!* Today’s scripture is on point and Job 42:10 is on a greater point! Pray for others!

*This Saturday May 30th 2020, is (Lagos) Ogudu anointing service. Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-stop, Ogudu Orioke, Ogudu, Lagos. Time: 7:30 am. Theme: “HARVEST ATTACKERS MUST BE STOPPED.”*

SOW ALL SEEDS, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING, DONATIONS TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW.
GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR
REMAIN BLESSED.

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…*

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from criticizing others! Repent from judging others. As for the grace to be compassionate with others as you go out today/daily.
3. Pray for those in hospitals today.
4. Pray for those passing through various emotional battles.
5. Pray for the unmarried today! Loose marital connections.
6. *Pray for others and mention their names as led.*
7. The DOUBLE PORTION OF JOB shall locate my star in 2020 *(Pray it for 7 days).*
8. Pray about today as led now
*FOLLOW ME FOR YOUR MONDAY PRAYER POINTS: Follow me on my INSTAGRAM HANDLE @ourdailymanna_bishopchris and my facebook page: Bishop Chris kwakpovwe@ODM for your weekly prophetic prayer points! Begin your week there! Tag others too!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 1-3*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*
_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labour for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Tuesday, May 26, 2020*

*TOPIC:**PRECIOUS, BUT FRAGILE!*

*Read Mark. 10:13-16*

13. And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
14. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
15. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
16. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.

*MEMORISE:* And He took them up in His arms, put His hands upon them, and blessed them *(Mark. 10:16)*

*EXPOSITION*

Our Lord Jesus Christ did not hide His love and passion for children. It was (and it is) obvious that He loves them dearly. Children are precious in the sight of God, and they should be seen as such. How would you handle anything precious to you? Despite the fact that your gold and silver are precious to you, they have prices. However, children are more precious because they are priceless (Psa. 127:3).

We must care for children at home, church, school, and the entire society. Any home, church, school or nation that neglects the little ones, toys with their future (Prov. 22:6). Children, who are uncared for, become menace and miscreants to posterity! 

They become terrors and threats to the peace of the society! You, as an individual parent, teacher (school or church) or any other handler directly dealing with children, must play your role towards raising future generation that will glorify God (Matt. 19:4). You should sow good and enduring seeds in these ones because you will reap whatever you sow (Gal. 6:7).

There had been teachers who trained their pupils well while in school, only for those children to come and pay them back, handsomely, in various forms. What if they had down evil seeds in them? May be, one of those would have become a notorious criminal, who would be hunting the society!

The little ones are so precious as well as fragile. Don't let any evil through you, or under your watch, be planted learn from the parents of Moses and Samuel.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. My children (biologically) shall not become source of sorrow to me, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, I refuse to be an agent of future destroyers in the lives of the little ones.
3. Pray for nursing mothers, for the divine grace to properly take care of their babies.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1Kings. 16-17 & 2 Corinthians. 2*

*God intervene in our situation and cause your people to rejoice in you in Jesus name. Amen...............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM