The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 24th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 24TH MAY.

YOUR REASON FOR BEING

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake (John 14:11).

One of the things I believe God helped me to find out for myself early in life was my purpose for being. I often wondered, “Why do people live in the first place if they’d eventually end up dying?”

It became a question I needed an answer to. Then as I studied about Jesus, I wanted to know, “Why did Jesus come?” As the years passed, by the Spirit of God, I got the answer for life; I found out why we lived, and life changed for me.

Think about it: what is it on earth that you could consider to be lasting, to be eternally rewarding? Do you want the whole world to be yours? There’ve been people before you who ruled the whole world.

Think about the Pharaohs, the Caesars; they ruled the world; they had everything. In fact, they were esteemed to be gods. But guess what? When their time came, they passed on, and it all ended. So, what do you want in life? The applause of men? Fame? Selfsatisfaction? There’ve been many who had those in abundance, but it didn’t change anything.

Until and unless you discover your purpose for life, you haven’t lived. Fellowship with God is the idea. Fellowship with God isn’t just being friends with Him; it’s not just being close to Him; it’s being in oneness with Him, united in purpose and in pursuit. 

That’s the greatest thing you could ever know—to be in fellowship with the Lord and relate with Him as One that you know and that knows you. That’s the reason for life: to know that God loves you and you love Him, and walk with Him; to understand what it is to be in God and God in you. 

This was the prayer of Jesus to the Father concerning us: “…that they may be one, even as we are one” (John 17:22). The greatest thing that a human being could ever know is to discover Him, discover yourself in Him, and to discover Him in you. 

Then you can say, like Jesus, “...I am in the Father, and the Father in me...” (John 14:11); a glorious relationship which changes your perception and everything about your life. With this understanding, you discover your place in His body—the body of Christ—and go on to fulfil that role.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for calling me unto the fellowship of your Son, Jesus Christ. Now, I can boldly declare that I’m in you and you’re in me. What an honour! My passion and desire is to please you with my life as I do all that you’ve destined for me, knowing that in you, I have life to the full, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:14-15; Mark 8:36-38

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 11:17-57; 2 Kings 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 12:1-11; Proverbs 20

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for granting me insight into Your workings in our day, and for making me relevant and effective in establishing Your perfect will in the earth. 

Necessity is laid upon me to preach the Gospel; it’s all that I live for! Thank You for Your grace and power at work in me as I reach out to the unsaved with the Gospel, delivering them from darkness into light, and from the power of darkness unto God. 

I am in charge; therefore, I refuse to accommodate unwholesome, unhealthy, and noxious thoughts or let the news of fear, poverty, economic meltdown, diseases, or death run my life or determine the circumstances of my existence. 

My mind is guarded by the Word and completely yielded to the right ideas, thoughts, materials, and messages. I am built up, edified, and strengthened in and by the Word. 

Thank You for Your grace in my life, and the ability to show care, and be diligent in all my duties and responsibilities. 

I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always. 

I am made for life, and set up for honour. I live above the economy and the systems of this world, because the greater One lives in me! 

I am not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of Your greatness.

Divine might is at work in me, and my victory in Christ is fully assured, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 24TH MAY 2020.

THEME: YOUR FATHER’S BLESSINGS.

MEMORISE:

“…..where is he that hath taken venison, and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed…” Genesis 27:33

READ: Genesis 27:27-40

27 And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed:

28 Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:

29 Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

30 And it came to pass, as soon as Isaac had made an end of blessing Jacob, and Jacob was yet scarce gone out from the presence of Isaac his father, that Esau his brother came in from his hunting.

31 And he also had made savoury meat, and brought it unto his father, and said unto his father, Let my father arise, and eat of his son's venison, that thy soul may bless me.

32 And Isaac his father said unto him, Who art thou? And he said, I am thy son, thy firstborn Esau.

33 And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said, Who? where is he that hath taken venison, and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed.

34 And when Esau heard the words of his father, he cried with a great and exceeding bitter cry, and said unto his father, Bless me, even me also, O my father.

35 And he said, Thy brother came with subtilty, and hath taken away thy blessing.

36 And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?

37 And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?

38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.

39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;

40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

A father has tremendous power over the life and destiny of his child. Any wise child will always seek to get the blessings of his father, whether biological or spiritual.

One day I had just returned from a journey with a big bag in each hand when two of my children-in-the-Lord came to welcome me. The one who got to me first just offered greetings while the other took the bags from me immediately. I turned to the one who took the bags and said “God bless you”. The other said Daddy, you did not say “God bless you to me”. I replied “You saw me carrying the bags, but didn’t help.” If you want your father to bless you, provoke him to do so.

The father’s blessing is irreversible. In our memory verse, when Isaac realized that he had blessed Jacob instead of Esau, even he could not reverse it. Once your father blesses you, you are blessed forever. 

Blessing can come from the soul, heart and mouth. Jacob asked Esau to make him a delicacy so he could bless him from the soul (Genesis 27:1-7). A father can bless three of his children, but one would still be greater than the rest because of the father’s special love for him. How much does your father love you? Proverbs 10:1 says: 
“The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.”

Is your father usually encouraged to pray for you or are you a child who provokes him to anger regularly? Some people hardly send money to their old parents; some hardly call them talk less of going to visit them. Treasure them. Whatever you do, ensure that you get as many blessings as possible from your father before he dies.

ACTION POINT:

Do something for your father today that will provoke him to bless you. If you are a father, call your child or children and bless them from your soul.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 23-25.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, MAY 24, 2020.

TOPIC: *DIVINE PROGRESS [2]*

"Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him."   Genesis  26:12.

*MESSAGE*
Isaac was a typical example of a man that demonstrated undeniable advancement to be next level in the book of Genesis 26:1-4, 12-14. We could see from the passage how Isaac began to move from one level of greatness to another.

*1.          The Level Of Opposition:*
It is adversity that leads to advancement. Isaac greatness was born out of the striving of the Philistines against him (Genesis 26:19-22). Each time the Philistines strove with Isaac, he moved forward and as he was moving he was leaving them behind. He kept moving into he got to a place that they could not strike forward because it was obvious that he has become greater than them, and they had no choice than to bow down to him.

When you see adverse situation pressing on you, it is an indication of your season of advancement is close by. No matter the opposition to your next level, God will keep your dream alive in Jesus' name.

*2.             The Level Of Envy*
"Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him . . . the Philistines envied him." (Genesis 26:12-14). After God blessed him, all the Philistines envied him. I pray that you will get to that level where you will be envied by friends and does as you undeniably move to the next level of greatness in Jesus' name.

*3. The Level Of Abundance And Reconciliation*
In Genesis 26:26-28, the Bible says that the Philistines came back to reconcile with Isaac. Because he got to an unprecedented level of abundance, all his toes begged to be his friends. May the Lord take you to the level of abundance where you will have more than enough in Jesus' name.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️ In every conversation you have and every thing you write today, imagine Jesus physically standing next to you. See how it changes the word you decide to use.

*SCRIPTURES*
 Genesis  26:1-28; Genesis 24: Job 42:12; Proverbs 10:22.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank you for your promise to move me forward;

2.  Lord, let the oppositions I'm going through move me forward into Higher Grounds in the name of Jesus;

3.  Father, advertise Your greatness through my live in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 2, Eccl. 2:11-3.15, Luke 6:20-49.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SUNDAY MAY 24, 2020

TOPIC: LEARN TO TRUST GOD

TEXT  : Jeremiah 17:5-8 “Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. 

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.”

The outcome of our lives as the redeemed of the Lord in this wicked world that is full of deceits and disappointments is largely going to be determined by the one (either man or God) we are trusting daily. Our daily christian walk with God is fundamentally that of trust, else, we cannot make anything out of life.

The word trust means to have a firm belief in the reliability, truth,  or the ability of someone or something.

But in our own context, God is the focus of our firm belief because He is the truth that is ever reliable and dependable at all times. He has the ability and capacity to help everyone without feeling it because His resources far outweighs the demands of the entire universe.

Never allow the pressure of your immediate and future needs to shift your focus from God whose reservoir is inexhaustible. Let God decide who to help you because if you choose who to help you, you have indirectly limited God in your life and may end up in disappointment – Psalms 41:9

One thing you may not realize is that the people you are running after for help equally needs help.
Never take the disappointment of man personal whether intentional or because he is limited, whichever it is, God has a better plan and in everything that looks like disappointment today there is always divine appointment in it. 

No matter your situation right now, if you can refocus your attention and put the whole of your trust in God and the truth of His words, He will make all things to work together for your good -  Romans 8:28

Stop allowing people to be carrying guilt about because of their inability to help you or solve your problems. You may not really know what they are going through at that time you really need their help. Don’t judge any man by appearance. 

Appearance could be deceptive because some may actually be living in past glory.

A man of God once shared how disappointed he was several years ago after sharing the urgent financial needs of the Church with a so called wealthy member of his church living in a Mansion but unknown to him, the properties of the man was about to be auctioned because of his indebtedness to the bank if he fails to make good his words, hearing this, the pastor became speechless and desired the ground be opened for him to escape.

Those who truly trust God are usually bold and fearless. Fear is the absence of absolute trust in God.

The case of Shaderach, Meshach, Abednego and Daniel readily comes to mind when they were face to face with fiery burning furnace and lion’s den, they trusted God and they were never let down because it ended in their elevation and above all, the king bowed down to worship the God in them – Psalms 22:4-5, 28:7, 37:19, 125:1-2, Daniel 3:14-20, 24-30, 6:16-17, 21-28

Trusting God at such a time as this is makes us a blessed people at all times and seasons, and it is our only guarantee to living above the global Corona Virus scourge and all its economic hardship that it has to offer mankind – Job 22:29, Jeremiah 17:7-8

BUILDING UP TRUST IN GOD

The two major ingredients I consider to be helpful for building up trust in God are as follows:

1. The truth of God’s Word. A productive relationship thrives on trust and trust thrives on truth. The more of the word of God you load your spirit with the more your trust in God increases – John 8:32, 17:17, Hosea 4:1, 6

2. The testimonies of the past acts of God in the Bible, in others and in your life will help boost your trust level in God – Psalms 25:10, 93:5, 119:2, 31, 46, 1Samuel 17:32-37

REMEMBER THAT TRUSTING GOD MEANS NO ALTERNATIVE AND WHERE THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE, THE FAITHFULNESS AND INTEGRITY OF GOD IS COMMITTED ABSOLUTELY – Psalms 62:5, 121:1-8

“HEAVEN IS THE HOME COMING OF THE RIGHTEOUS WHILE HELL IS THE HOME-COMING OF SINNERS. THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE.”

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, ENLARGE THE CAPACITY OF MY TRUST IN YOU AS YOU MULTIPLY DAILY THE TESTIMONIES OF MY HEALING, SOUND HEALTH, BREAKTHROUGH, FAVOUR, BLESSINGS AND GREATNESS  – Psalms 71:20-21, 5:12, Jeremiah 17:14, 33:6, Isaiah 45:1-3,

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 24TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF IMPARTATION

SCRIPTURE: Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk…And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. Acts 3:6-8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Power of God is the answer to the multiplied challenges of life.

The supernatural power of God is one of the most vital necessities of life. One reason is that the power of God is the answer to the multiplied challenges of life. Where the power of God is lacking, people will be buried in challenges.

An example of the demonstration of the power of God is seen in the life of the man at the Beautiful Gate and the impartation that changed his life.

The man had several conditions that befell him – from an inherited or congenital adversity to an affliction from his mother’s womb. His identity was lost in adversity. His name was swallowed up by his pain. He existed as a burden and was stagnated in the place of acceleration. He had a potential that was imprisoned. He also had a situation of denied expectation. Everyone went into the temple but he was not able to enter. He was so near yet so far, until impartation power came and changed his story.

Now, the power of impartation is the power that:

1. Breaks age-long limitations (Acts 3:7). When power arrives, limitations are broken. Impartation is the answer for limitations. The transmission of power is the breakage of limitations. If your life has been in a situation of limitation; all you need is a sufficient dose of power, the Power of God.

2. Releases of innate potentials. Power releases potentials (Acts 3:8-9). Where power is released, potential cannot remain dormant.

3. Activates motion (Acts 3:8). The impartation of power brings motion and acceleration. That was why the lame man jumped (leapt) and walked.

Today, I decree a change of story in your life by the power of God. Every negative cycle that has followed you from your mother’s womb is destroyed now in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The Power of God is the answer to the multiplied challenges of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on the Power of God at the place of prayer
2. Believe in the mantle at work in the life of your pastor/prophet.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word. Let Your power flow into my life today and change my destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF IMPARTATION
QUOTE: Do not just do the convenient; do the expedient, even when it is not convenient. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 46-48

AMAZING FACT: There are more kangaroos than humans in Australia. They are the national symbol of Australia and appear on postage stamps, coins, and aeroplanes.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Every age-long limitation on your life is broken now by the power of God in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 24TH MAY, 2020.

TOPIC: LIVE RIGHT! YOUR LIFE IS A BIBLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (HEBREWS 12:14; GENESIS 6:1-10)

Welcome! Verses 7 and 8 of today’s 2nd scripture says: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth Me that I have made them. 

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.”
Note these words again: “And the LORD said, I will destroy man… The question is: Was Noah not a man? Noah was a man. 

But he was a man with a difference! On! He was living in a generation of grossly indifferent people, but he was diiierent. Noah was iiving in the midst of gross iniquity and pollution but he chose to be separated unto God. And God rewarded his obedience and faithfulness by sparing him and his household.

He found GRACE a generation full of DISGRACE! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that you can choose to be like Noah in this world of great wickedness, sin, abuse, sexual perversion and crazy fashion!

Let your light and life so shine this year that men and women will say: “THIS IS THE NOAH OF THIS GENERATION,” The Holy Ghost is saying again: Your life may be the only Bible some people will ever read till they die! Be wise!

2 Corinthians 3.2 says: “Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men. Repent from every SECRET SIN and hypocritical life today and be a true ambassador of Jesus Christ in PURITY/HOLINESS. Do not allow your lifestyle and conduct to mock THE CROSS and bring shame to the LORD!

A Japanese proverb says: “The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.” Oh! It can be determined by the conduct of one minute! Will Rogers penned: “Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.”

Then this bombshell from Thomas Macaulay: “The measure of a man’s real character is in what he would do if he knew he never would be found out.” What would you do if nobody is watching? In this year of Divine Elevation, be reminded that your spiritual elevation (PURIIY) is a catalyst to your marital, financial, business, career and academic elevation! Pursue holiness daily because your life could be the only Bible some people will read till they die! Peace!

FOLLOW ME FOR YOUR MONDAY PRAYER POINTS: Follow me on my INSTAGRAM HANDLE @Ourdailymanna_ bishopchris and my facebook page: Bishop Chris KwakpoVwe@oDM for your weekly prophetic prayer points! Begin your week there! Tag others too!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray generally as led now.
2. God is watching you! Repent from any secret sin and compromise now!
3. Repent from ways in which your life has brought shame to the LORD.
4. Ask for the grace to be a Bible to others. Lord, I dare to be different like Noah as I go out daily!
5. Pray that through your life people will know the LORD this year!
6. Pray about today and any other thing atfecting your peace.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (JOB: 35-37)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, May 24, 2020*

*TOPIC:**THE DAY OF THE LORD*

*Read: Zechariah 14:1-9*

Zechariah 14:1-9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

*MEMORISE: The great day of the Lord is near; it is near and hastens quickly. The noise of the day of the Lord is bitter; there the mighty men shall cry out (Zephaniah 1:14)*

*EXPOSITION*

The wedding is a special day for both the bride and groom. The bride especially idolises this day! She calls it "her day". She wants to have 'her way' through-out the day! Even when she is going into excesses, she still believes the day is given to her to do all that please her!

Although God has graciously given to all and sundry, many days, which are meant for everyone to repent and do His will (Psa. 90:12). He has however reserved a day, which is Day of days for Himself alone! (2 Pet. 3:10).

On the Lord's Day, it is no longer "my wedding day", "my birthday", "my anniversary day", "my town's day",... etc. It is exclusively the Lord's day. What will happen on this extraordinary day makes it special and different from all other days (2 Pet. 3:12). It is a day of calamities, terrors, wailing, punishment and mourning for sinners, yet, also a day of joy, peace and reward for the saints (1 Thess. 5:9). It is now a matter of choice: which one will you prefer? (Jos. 24:15-16).

It is no exaggeration. The Day of the Lord is going to be terrible for the wicked! Now people have 'strong' men to run to for safety from EFCC, NDLEA, ICPC, and other anti-corruption agencies. But nothing like this on that day! Wanting to commit suicide that day will no longer be possible! It will be so terrible that the wicked will wish to be swallowed alive by the earth in order to escape the calamities that God would rain down (Lk. 21:25-26). However, all these are avoidable, if you accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, and begin to live a godly life (2 Pet. 3:11).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, help me to live my life the way You want it, so that I won't end up regretting on the last Day.
2. Lord, I refuse to experience the horror of the Day of The Lord.
3. Lord, restore heaven-consciousness in the heart of our revivalists as they go about conducting programmes in our churches.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kings 12 - 13 & 1 Corinthians 15*

*Remember today is another time in God's presence, let's pray together on our situation and God will restore unto us the years(things) that locust(coronavirus) has eaten (taken) in Jesus name. Amen............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM