The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 22md May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 22ND MAY.

TRAINING YOURSELF IN THE FAITH-LIFE

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).

The Bible says, “The Just shall live by faith”; that means faith is our lifestyle. Therefore, you must train yourself in the faith-life. 

When you came into Christ, God gave you a perfect life and showed you how to live that life to the full. His will is for you to be in charge and in control of your life, with everything working out right for you. But the extent to which you live that life is a function of your faith. 

That’s why it’s so important for you to understand how faith works, and to learn to use what you’ve got.

For example, when you feel some discomfort in your body, the first thing shouldn’t be to call the doctor or dash to the drug store. Speak to your body. You say, “I speak perfection, health and wholeness to all the systems of my body; they respond to the divine life in me and function rightly, in the Name of Jesus!” Stick to the Word, and you’ll surely have a testimony!

Sometimes, when people face challenges, they’d say, “I’ve been using my faith, but nothing is happening.” That’s because they’re struggling to make their faith work. Speak faith-filled words ever before trouble shows up, so that when it does, your faith will be steadfast.

Learn from Jesus: He talked to trees, winds, waves, water, fishes, food, etc., letting us know that everything in life has intelligence and that sound conveys energy. 

Therefore, apart from talking to your body to be in health, learn to talk to things in your home, your work tools, your money—everything in your care and under your watch—they all have intelligence. Use your mouth to retain their value and keep them perfect.

It makes no difference the circumstances you face; stick to the Word. Maintain your confession, and the only guaranteed outcome would be the triumph of your faith. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I consciously disregard temporal circumstances and shift my gaze and focus on the eternal realities of our heavenly Kingdom. Irrespective of contrary winds and opposition, my faith grows by the Word, prevails and triumphs. I speak perfection to my health, finances, family and all that concerns me, and they respond to my faith-filled proclamations, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 10:38; 2 Corinthians 4:18 AMPC; Mark 11:20-24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:22-42; 2 Kings 8-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 11:20-29; Proverbs 18

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. My progress and advancement are evident and unstoppable.

I am prospering in all that I do, because I live in, and by the Word, inspired always by the Holy Spirit to produce excellence.

Thank You for Your wisdom that propels me to act on Your Word always. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness. 

The power of God's Spirit is activated in my life! Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! 

I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency! Hallelujah! 

I flourish daily like the palm tree because I am continually filled with the Spirit. As I speak in tongues, I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. 

Grace and peace are multiplied in my life! I don’t struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Word, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 22ND MAY 2020.

THEME: THAT I MAY KNOW HIM.

MEMORISE:

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10

READ: Exodus 5:1-8

1And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.

2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

3 And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

4 And the king of Egypt said unto them, Wherefore do ye, Moses and Aaron, let the people from their works? get you unto your burdens.

5 And Pharaoh said, Behold, the people of the land now are many, and ye make them rest from their burdens.

6 And Pharaoh commanded the same day the taskmasters of the people, and their officers, saying,

7 Ye shall no more give the people straw to make brick, as heretofore: let them go and gather straw for themselves.

8 And the tale of the bricks, which they did make heretofore, ye shall lay upon them; ye shall not diminish ought thereof: for they be idle; therefore they cry, saying, Let us go and sacrifice to our God.

Generally, ignorance kills, it is however even more lethal when people do not know God. Such people do not know God. Such people could fall into the hands of God just as Nebuchadnezzar did (Daniel 4:33).

Pharaoh was reluctant to free the Israelites because he was ignorant of God’s power  (Exodus 5:2), yet that was not enough to excuse him and his kingdom from God’s judgment. God will never accept ignorance as an excuse for disobedience to His will.

Knowledge however, is power, more so the knowledge of the Most High God. It is the ultimate power.

How do we know God to the extent that we can draw maximum benefits from Him? How do we avoid walking contrary to His will?

God is the source of both temporal and eternal blessings. To know Him, you must first know Jesus. Matthew 11:27 says:
“All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.”

Knowing Jesus Christ is knowing the mind of God and those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits (Daniel 11:32). No wonder Paul prayed passionately to know Jesus intimately (Philippians 3:10).

When we look at Paul’s prayer, we may understand why he did great exploits in the ministry. To achieve the same kind of result in our Christian walk, we also must be knowledgeable in the word of God. Search the Scripture daily to know Jesus Christ the more (John 5:39), His mission before (Matthew 1:21), during (John 14:6) and after His earthly ministry (Revelation 22:12).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please reveal Your majesty to me that I may reverence You as I should.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 24
1 Chronicles 21-22.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2020.

TOPIC: *HE IS ALWAYS THERE*

“For He hath said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee.” Hebrews 13:5.

*MESSAGE*
There is no such confidence to have than to see the Host of God’s army at your side. Elisha had his experience when he and his servant, Gehazi, were surrounded by the army of Syria. Gehazi was afraid because he worked by sight, but Elisha understood that the Host of God’s army is always with them.

Before Jesus left His disciples, He said that He will be with us always (Matthew 28:20) so that we can carry out God’s work with all boldness. In times of struggles and storms of life, the bible tells us to cast our cares upon Him, for He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7). That does not mean you will see Him in the flesh, but He has placed a hedge of protection around you and His presence is always with you.

God’s word is true, our scripture this morning says: “For He hath said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee.” This is a trustworthy statement; the next verse goes on to say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” (Hebrews 13:6). Remember He said when you go through the darkest place, His presence will be there. David confessed that even if he works through the valley where there are shadow of death, he won’t because God will be with him (Psalm 23:4). As you go out today, have no fear, for God will never leave you nor forsake you on earth. He is your Father in deed.

*ACTION POINTS*
God has said that He is always with you; start acting like it’s true!

*SCRIPTURE*
Psalm 91, Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 23, Psalm 121.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Hand over your today’s activities to God;

2. Pray for divine protection for your family, love for one another and the Church;

3. Pray for your pastor and all God’s ministers for divine security.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Num. 35:9-36.13, Prov.31, Luke 5:17-39.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : FRIDAY MAY 22, 2020

TOPIC: THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE

TEXT  : Malachi 3:14-16 “Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts? And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up;

yea, they that tempt God are even delivered. Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,
and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.”

The promise of God to His children is that, in times of crises that is beyond man’s intellectual and physical capacity, He will always step in to make a difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those that are serving and those that refuse to serve Him – Malachi 3:17-18

There is no doubt that our days are characterized by injustice, merits being sacrificed for mediocrity, the proud, the wicked, sinners are placed in position of authority not for merit but for who they know and the tribe they come from, and to worsen the situation, we are in such a time when the whole world is burning right now as oven with the scourge of Corona Virus, global economic meltdown and fear is conspicuously written on the faces of the inhabitants of the earth – Malachi 4:1

But the good news to the redeemed is that, before the global pandemic and economic crises came, God’s promises has been in existence to build confidence in us and He cannot fail us because failure is not His nature – Malachi 3:13-18, 4:1-3, Joshua 1:5

But the question is that, when the book of remembrance is opened or when your name is mentioned, ‘what will you be remembered for’?
Don’t join others to say you ‘have your life to live’, you cannot live anyhow today and expect to be favoured tomorrow when the book of remembrance is opened.

There are two books of remembrance: 1. The one kept by Jesus in Heaven and the Holy Ghost being the Chief Writer, 2. The one kept on earth and written in the heart of men.

A wise man once said that, you will be remembered for either the problem you created or the problem you solve. When your name comes to mind or when a question is asked about you, what do you think would be said about your person.

On a daily basis, the events of our lives are being recorded both in heaven and on the earth by others, not in the black and white that can easily be destroyed but in the table of men’s hearts that cannot be seen.

This your life is a gift from God and you you are to see it as a privilege and not a right.

Understand that in life we need each other to rise.
We do know that, God’s report about us is more important than peoples opinion but, you can be delayed or denied access to certain places just because of the comments of people about your person.

As a child of God it is important for you to recognize early that there is a place for the Holy Ghost and there is equally a place for the ‘human-ghost’

There is always a room for wide consultation on earth before decisions are made for certain people to be promoted.

Do not allow your pain to dictate your actions in the negative. Remember that you will not always be there or consulted to defend your words and actions.

The solution Joseph provided in the prison opened up his book of remembrance in the palace before Pharaoh. Also, king Ahasuerus could not sleep overnight in the palace, just because Mordecai’s story must change – Genesis 40:6-21, 41:9-16, 37-45, Esther 6:13, 10-12

REMEMBER THAT, IN THIS KINGDOM NO ONE RISES BY DEFAULT, WE RISE IN THIS KINGDOM BY WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE AND BY THE PREDETERMINATE COUNSEL OF GOD
ONCE AGAIN, WHAT WOULD BE FOUND IN THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE ABOUT YOU WHEN IT IS OPENED?

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, ARISE AND SCATTER ALL EVIL CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME AND CAUSE MY BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE TO BE OPENED IN THE HEART OF MEN AND WOMEN THAT MATTERS TO MY BREAKTHROUGH AFTER THE ORDER OF JOSEPH AND MORDECAI. Isaiah 54:15, Genesis 41:12-14, 37-44, Esther 6:1-3, 10-13

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY, 22ND MAY 2020

TOPIC: WISDOM FOR LIVING A PROFITABLE LIFE

SCRIPTURE: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. Proverbs 9:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order.

Wisdom is a critical requirement for a profitable life, both in time and in eternity. Wisdom is the mystery behind every outstanding life, spiritually and otherwise. And the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom as we can see from our anchor scripture.

It is important to take note of the following points concerning the wisdom for living a profitable life:
a. Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order.

The first priority of a man should be God. Next is his family, then work, rest and recreation, etc. But where other things come before God, it is an inversion of priority. That is a life out of order.

b. Your life is out of order when your priorities are out of order.
For a person whose life must be in order, God must be first in his life. A disordered life is a product of disordered priorities.

c. Until you get it right with God, you never get it right in this life and in the life to come.
God remains the number one priority of man both in time and in eternity.

d. Until you are on track with God, you will be out of track with life.
To be out of touch with God is to be out of touch with life.

e. Until first things are put first in your life, everything else will be out of order.
f. Wisdom is never in place where the fear of God is out of place.

g. It is foolish to live independent of God.
Living as if you are the owner of your life is a disaster.

h. It is unprofitable to live with self as the centre of life.

Beloved, if your desire is to access wisdom from God, then it is the fear of the Lord that gives you access.

REMEMBER THIS: Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always live with the fear of God.
2. Make the reading, studying of the Word and praying a priority in life.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for Your help to order my life according to Your perfect plan for me. Grant me the wisdom to live right, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FEAR OF THE LORD- (THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM)

QUOTE: Favour is a product of wisdom and disfavour is a product of ‘unwisdom’. Culled from WISDOM - LIFE’S GREATEST NECESSITY by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 40-42

AMAZING FACT: The African lion is bigger than the Asiatic lion and it’s the second largest cat, after the tiger.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Father, I ask for the baptism of the Spirit of wisdom in this season, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 22ND MAY, 2020

TOPIC: HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (HEBREWS 5:1-9)

Vs. 7 of today’s scripture says: “Who in the days of His flesh, having offered up both supplications and entreaties to Him who was able to save Him out of death, with strong crying and tears; (and having been heard because of His pietyWink.” Did you get that? Jesus Christ prayed “WITH STRONG CRYING AND TEARS.” That was how the LORD PRAYED!

So prayer is WORK! Prayer is the SECRET of all you will ever become with God or with men! If the devil can get you to become lazy in prayers, then He will throw a PARTY in HELL to celebrate his TOTAL VICTORY over you in advance! Yes! Satan knows that prayer is the key of the day and the lock of the night! He knows that prayer is the key to all the treasures of this life and the hereafter!

No wonder your PERFECT MASTER and EXAMPLE of EXAMPLES – Jesus Christ of Nazareth, prayed “WITH STRONG CRYING AND TEARS.” He could have prayed with chewing gum in His mouth! He could have postponed His prayers because He was tired or busy! He could have prayed with caution because He was a corporate man!

But He knew that in the WARFRONT OF LIFE, there is no respect for your perfume, money, university degree or your Queen’s English, etc! It is WAR and WAR is WAR! Remember that during the 2nd World War, one of the greatest wars took place in WARSAW, POLAND. Yes! WARSAW SAW WAR!

He knew that demons tremble even when the youngest believers prays! He knew what Leonard Ravenhill was to write many years later: “No man (woman) is greater than his prayer life.” So, He prayed with HOLY AGGRESSION! That is how you should pray this year! *Pray until someone says you are DRUNK! Remember Hannah and ELI? Drop your gentle, “ice-cream, bread and butter” prayer and switch to your TERROR against HELL” on your knees!

Hear E.M. Bounds: “Prayers outlive the lives of those who uttered them; outlive a generation, outlive an age, outlive a world.” Yes! I remember this question by Corrie ten Boom: “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tyre?”

A wise man said: “If you only pray when you’re in trouble, you’re in trouble.” Catch this: Our prayers have no expiration date! You never know when, where, or how God will answer. Determine to UPGRADE to a new prayer fire even if it is not always easy for your flesh! Stop praying and fasting only when you are in trouble! It shows you are in trouble! A NEW PRAYER FIRE MUST COME! Pray now!

BIBLE-IN-YEAR: READING : (JOB: 28-31)

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song/hymn of worship as led now.

1. Thank the LORD for today’s word and pray as led now.
2. Lord, REVIVE MY PRAYER LIFE AGAIN.
3. Holy Ghost, set me on A NEW HOLY FIRE from this day. Revive my Word and prayer life in Jesus name.
4. I decree that satanic arrows of LAZINESS or POSTPONEMENT of my prayers MUST PASS OVER MY ADDRESS! I put on a new garment of DISCIPLINE and BOLDNESS in Jesus name.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, May 22, 2020 - International Day for Biological Diversity*

*TOPIC:*JOSEPH'S JUNGLES OF LIFE*

*Read: Genesis 41:25-43*

Genesis 41:25-43 And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do.

The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one.
And the seven thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven years; and the seven empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven years of famine.

This is the thing which I have spoken unto Pharaoh: What God is about to do he sheweth unto Pharaoh.

Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt:

And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine shall consume the land;

And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine following; for it shall be very grievous.

And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Now therefore let Pharaoh look out a man discreet and wise, and set him over the land of Egypt.
Let Pharaoh do this, and let him appoint officers over the land, and take up the fifth part of the land of Egypt in the seven plenteous years.

And let them gather all the food of those good years that come, and lay up corn under the hand of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in the cities.
And that food shall be for store to the land against the seven years of famine, which shall be in the land of Egypt; that the land perish not through the famine.

And the thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of all his servants.
And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.

*MEMORISE: And Pharaoh said to Joseph, "See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt" (Genesis 41:41)*

*EXPOSITION*

Joseph the dreamer is a popular figure in the Bible, for his unprecedented exploits. As an astute administrator, proficient manager and resourceful chieftain of Egypt, you would want to doff your cap for him. However, you should not be oblivions of his thorny long walk/work to the top.

PIT (Gen. 37:19-24). He was thrown into a pit, or a well without water, to be precise. God never allowed Joseph to die in that pit! What makes you think you will not survive your own pit experience? (cf. Job 19:25-28) You will, so that the victory now would empower you for the next one.

POTIPHAR'S PLACE (Gen. 39:5-9). Having been sold out, Joseph found himself at the Potiphar's, Potiphar's top official. He served with integrity and dignity, there. Yet, his long walk continued...
PRISON (Gen. 39:20-23). Next after Potiphar's place was the prison experience. How? Serving with integrity didn't make imprisonment avoidable. Unbelievable? Don't worry when your good deeds and intentions are misconstrued, even getting you in trouble (1 Pet. 3:14). 

When you are in prison on God's course, God is also in prison. You know what that means? Ask Paul and Silas how He shook the prison on their behalf (Acts 16:16ff).

PALACE (Gen. 41:13-15). Eventually, the long and tortuous walk to the top ended. Yours will not be an exemption. Just keep walking and working in integrity of your heart. You will soon be invited to the palace of your life.

PRIME MINISTER (Gen. 41:37-44). Yesterday slave boy, a prisoner, an alien in Egypt, now the prime ministers (v. 44). Your serial trials and temptations will soon result in total triumph, if you faint not (cf. Rom. 8:18).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. I receive the grace to survive my wilderness experiences, in Jesus' name.
2. I refuse to die in the pit, varnish in Potiphar's place, or crash in prison, as You take me up to the palace You have prepared for me as the prime minister, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray that God should cause to stand back on their feet, those the devil has knocked down with their prevailing circumstances.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kings 9 - 10 & 1 Corinthians 13*

*God let our land experience your peace in Jesus name. Amen..............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM