The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 21st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 21ST MAY.

YIELD YOURSELF TO HIM

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:13-14).

The Greek word translated “yield” above is “Paristemi,” and it also means to present. In other words, you’re to present yourself unto God as one who’s alive from the dead. You might ask, “Why do I have to present myself to God again? Isn’t my acceptance of His salvation enough?”

First, for the Lord to instruct us to present ourselves to Him means He chose us for that purpose. You can’t give God something He doesn’t want or hasn’t chosen. 

God, in His sovereignty, instructs us to present ourselves to Him, and it behooves us to do just that. Secondly, we have an example to follow in Jesus, “... who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God...” (Hebrews 9:14).

Also, in Romans 6:9-10, we read that “…Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.” In the same manner that Christ died unto sin once and now lives unto God, we must consider ourselves dead to sin but alive unto God (for indeed, we are). In other words, you must live for Him and unto Him, because you belong to Him.

Jesus didn’t merely send some angels to save you; He took your place of condemnation and died in your place. 

He paid the ultimate price for you. Having accepted the salvation He purchased for you with His life, you have to accept the responsibility that comes with it, and live as one who understands the worth and value of that sacrifice. 

And you do that by consecrating your life to Him; by living for Him and serving Him with whole-hearted devotion, keeping His Word, fulfilling His purpose for your life, and producing works of righteousness. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Jesus, thank you for the ultimate price you paid for my salvation, and the resultant gift of righteousness which I’ve received. I yield myself to you as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable as an instrument of righteousness, to establish your will, and manifest your goodness, mercies and grace in the earth. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 6:19; Romans 12:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:1-21; 2 Kings 6-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 11:12-19; Proverbs 17

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, Yours is the greatness, the power, the glory, the majesty, and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. 

Your blessing brings wealth, with no painful toil for it; therefore, I refuse to struggle in life, because I am in Your rest.

I am prosperous and successful in every good work. Your peace garrisons my heart and mind in Christ, irrespective of the adversaries, and adversities around me. 

My heart is stayed on the Lord who is my rock and fortress, my protection, and salvation. 

Now and always, I walk in victory, and in the dominion of the Word, reigning by grace through righteousness. Hallelujah! I am born of the Spirit, and I am fully yielded to His leading, guidance, and control; I don’t fulfil the desires of the flesh. 

I walk in the prearranged paths which the Father has made ready for me before the foundations of the world. 

I am guided by His Spirit to walk in wisdom and understanding, filled with the thoughts of righteousness. 

Today, and always, I am guided and regulated by the Word. I am fulfilling God’s perfect will and living out my destiny in Him. 

I declare that all things are mine! I lack nothing because the Lord is my sufficiency; He makes me lie down in green pasture; He leads me beside the still waters! 

His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 21ST MAY 2020.

THEME: IT IS FINISHED.

MEMORISE:

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. Colossians 2:12

READ: John 19:28-30

28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

“It is finished” was the last statement that Jesus Christ uttered on the cross at Calvary, just before He died. There was a build-up of events, both physically and spiritually, which culminated in the solemn moment that produced that statement. It started in the garden of Eden when God created human beings in His own image as His personal object of love, and began to have a most intimate relationship with them. Satan then played a trick on humanity by tempting them to sin against God, thereby severing the beautiful relationship between God and man. Thereafter, God warned that the battle was far from being over. Genesis 3:15 says:

“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”

God put hostility between the seed of the woman and the devil. Without any doubt, Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman. He was the only human being ever born into the world without the input of a man as it was the Holy Spirit that brought about His conception. Theologically speaking, it is believed that God in His infinite wisdom carefully coded the plans of redemption into Genesis 3:15. This code remained hidden to the devil until the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus was however, fully aware of this divine plan to save mankind; thus, in John 19:30, He triumphantly cried with a loud voice “It is finished!” as a declaration of victory over the devil and his agents. Anyone who wishes to be part of that victory must accept Jesus as his/her personal Lord and Savior.

This acceptance must however not be in verbal confession only but in all our actions as well. I pray that the devil’s reign of terror over your life and family will come to an end today, in the mighty name of Jesus. Jesus already won the battle and indeed, it is finished!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, thank You for the salvation of my soul through which you have given me victory ahead of my battles.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 95, 97, 99.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
-----------------
Remember: 
'There Is No Problem Without Solution; 
Jesus Is The Solution 
To All Problems.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2020.

TOPIC: *WHEN GRACE SPEAKS!*

“And He said unto me, my grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…” 2 Corinthians 12:9.

*MESSAGE*
Grace is underserved favour. Grace is when help is given to you free of charge. Grace is when you are still making an impact in difficult times. It is also the goodness of God carried out by the Holy Spirit. Grace becomes stranded when mercy is not in place. The manifestation of Grace is aided by mercy. When mercy is in place, grace speaks; when grace speaks, favour is released. I see you experiencing them all in Jesus name.

*When Grace Speaks…*
1. When grace speak, you are lifted above disgrace.
2. When grace speak, favour is found (Luke 1:26-30).
3. When grace speak, you rise above your equals.
4. When grace speak, the race of life becomes easy.
5. When grace speak, death sentence is reversed.
6. When grace speak, prisoners are set free.
7. When grace speak, you are exempted from danger.
8. When grace speak, you survive accidents and escape untimely death.
9. When grace speak, protocols are jumped (Acts 24:22-23).
10. When grace speak, sins are pardoned (Rom. 5:8).
11. When grace speak, stars, king and priests are born (Luke 1:31-33).
12. When grace speak, lives and properties are preserved (Acts 27:22).

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  There are no powerful men, there are only graced men. Grace is all you need to triumph over the challenges and hurdles of life. Always desire this sufficient grace.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Corinthians 15:10; Titus 2:11-14; Hebrews 4:16; Romans 3:20-24.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, please let your grace be sufficient for me;

2. Father, please help me to hold you in high esteem in whatever I do;

3. Father, please uphold me with your mighty hand, lest I fall from grace.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Num. 34:1-35.8, Prov. 30, Luke 5:1-16
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : THURSDAY MAY 21, 2020

TOPIC: THE GLORY OF ALL LANDS

TEXT  : Ezekiel 20:5-6 “And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the LORD your God; In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands:”

The ultimate intention of God for liberating the children of Israel from the house of bondage (Egypt) was to bring them to the land flowing with milk and honey otherwise known as the ‘Glory of all Lands’ which was a shadow of the New Testament Redemption that was to come – Exodus 3:7-10, Deut 26:6-9, 18-19, Colossians 1:13, 1Peter 2:9

According Deut 6:23, ‘He brought them out, that He might bring them in’, the same is applicable to us today, He brought us out of the land of darkness characterized by so much hardship and confusion to bring us into the Glory Of All Lands that is flowing with milk and honey where scarcity is forbidden. Canaanland was the knowledge of God’s will for them (their final destination) but how to get there through the wilderness was a major challenge but it requires a daily guide – Deut 8:6-10

It is not just enough to know the name of where you are going, you must equally know the step by step of how to get there if your arrival must be early enough, free of stress and void of mockery. As long as God was the one leading them, they were thoroughly fed in the wilderness and drank water in the desert from the rock  – Ecclesiastes 10:15, Isaiah 48:21,

MASTER KEY TO ARRIVING AT YOUR GLORY LAND
Divine direction is the master key to arriving at God’s final destination for our lives. We have not been through the journey of life before, hence, wisdom demands that we align ourselves to His leading because His ways are our ways, that it seems right does not make it right. God does not lead backward, He only leads forward – Isaiah 55:8-9

You can count on His direction because the knowledge of the past, present and future resides with Him, hence, He is ever dependable and reliable.

Exodus 13:21 “And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:”

It is amazing how God guided Joseph when he discovered Mary was pregnant without him having a carnal knowledge of her and how he was led to flee with baby Jesus to Egypt so as to escape the sword of Herod - Matthew 2:13-21, 1:18-25

If God is leading you, you are sure of provision, protection, peace, promotion and His backing daily to prevent satanic assault – Psalms 23:1-6

No matter the advancement in technology, all man-made device-guide will end up in frustration if God, the Alpha and Omega is not involved.

Genuine vision from God can suffer a major setback and can even lead to a major tragedy if divine direction is not given its rightful place - Proverbs 14:12

David lived a victorious life in the midst of enemies and many battles because he always inquire for direction from God – Proverbs 14:12, Psalms 23:4, 1Samuel 30:8, 18, 2Samuel 5:18-20, 22-25

It is the exclusive reserve of God to guide us through to fulfillment of the assignment given to us but it is our responsibility to inquire from Him daily to prove that we trust Him, and He does that through the Life’s Manual (Bible), Inner Witness, Still Small voice and counseling from higher vessels etc – Psalms 119:105, 133, Romans 8:14-16, 1Kings 19:12, Proverbs 15:22, 11:14, 24:6

But to qualify for divine direction, the following  are required:

1. Must be born again -  John 3:3, 10:3-5,
 2. Must Embrace Meekness – Psalms 25:9,
3. Spiritual Sensitivity and watchfulness – Habakkuk 2:1, Revelation 1:10
4. Walking in obedience of the previous direction qualifies you for the next guidance - Matthew 1:18-20, 24-25

The best and cheapest way to shine, rule and reign in the midst of this global pandemic and economic woes is to choose the part of divine guidance by all means and at all cost.

REMEMBER THAT THE EXPLOITS AND GREATNESS OF JESUS OUR PERFECT EXAMPLE IS ROOTED IN  FOLLOWING THE DIRECTION FROM HIS FATHER, HENCE, OUR MAKING IN THIS KINGDOM IS LARGELY DEPENDENT ON HOW WE FOLLOW THE MASTERS’ DIRECTION – John 5:30, 15:5, Matthew 4:19, Isaiah 48:17-21

PRAYER POINT: FATHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BY YOUR SPIRIT AND BY YOUR WORD GUIDE ME TO THE  GLORY OF ALL LANDS ORDAINED FOR ME AND LET IT RESULT IN THE OUTBREAK OF THE GLORY OF DESTINY THAT WILL COMMAND THE ATTENTION OF MY GENERATION THIS YEAR . Ezekiel 20:6, Romans 8:14, Psalms 119:133, Isaiah 48:17, 21

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY, 21ST MAY 2020

TOPIC: FAITH IN TRYING TIMES

SCRIPTURE: Then believed they his words; they sang his praise. Psalm 106:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When your faith is expressed, God is compelled into action.

Worshipping God, especially in hard and trying times is a rare but true expression of faith. It is crucial because worshipping God in the midst of conflict is an expression of faith in Him.

From our anchor scripture, we understand that: Then believed they his words; they sang his praise. This means when you worship God, it confirms that you believe His Word, so you are singing His praise. For instance, you will be full of praise when you believe God’s Word that said:
…weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalms 30:5

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:1

The devil wants you to mourn but you are dancing, because you believe God’s Word. But this is the most exciting part of it: anywhere God sees faith, He moves into action, for without faith, it is impossible to please (move) God (Hebrews 11:6).
So, praise God, especially in battles, in conflicts, and in the midst of situations you don’t understand, etc. When your faith is expressed, God is compelled into action.

REMEMBER THIS: When your faith is expressed, God is compelled into action.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Grow your faith by reading, studying the Word of God and praying in the spirit.
2. Praise God for what He has done, what He is doing and what He is yet to do.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You increase my faith to meet my challenges. Help me not to lose faith or give up in trying times, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: YOUR WORSHIP AND YOUR WELFARE 4
QUOTE: The quality of your offerings reflect the depth of your worship and value for God. Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 37-39

AMAZING FACT: Tigers are the largest cat species in the world and the third-largest carnivore on land – only polar and brown bears are larger.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace for the building of vibrant faith is released on you now in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 21ST MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: TROUBLES ARE DIVINE MESSENGERS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 14:5-9; LUKE 1:37*

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter! There is no fight, struggle, battle or trouble that is sweet. 

The average human being wants a lite free from trouble and struggle. We pray, and wish for a life of no battles. We long for the easy going life. Oh! No! Life itselt is TRAVAIL. 

You were born out of travail and born into travail. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS! *God allows things to happen so that you can happen!* TROUBLES ARE DIVINE MESSENGERS and they carry within them DIVINE MANDATES. Whenever you are going through troubles or battles, try to always see the *GLORIOUS END* and not the *GLOOMY BEGINNING.*

You are the one and only precious asset of God on planet earth and He will ensure that you are not liquidated. Judges 14:5 says, “Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him.” As you go through life and indeed this year, you will come across lions that want to stop and resist your progress, advancement, favour and open doors. 

When you see the lion or lions, don’t retreat in fear; face it with courage and boldness because it is carrying your honey. 

But until you kill the LION, your HONEY Will not snow up: Verse 6 says: “And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done. Note: *HE HAD NOTHING IN HIS HAND”* - except the Spirit of the LORD! Oh!

It’s not by power nor by might but by the Spirit of God. What the Holy Ghost is saying to you through today’s devotional is that you can’t fight the Iions alone this year. 

They are in your office, neighbourhood, community even church. You need the Holy Ghost to guide, lead and direct your journey through life. See what happened after the death of the lions. Verse 8 says: “And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcass of the lion: and behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcass of the lion. And he took thereof in his hands, and went on eating…” Wow!

*THE LION PRODUCED HIS HONEY! His pain* produced his *gain!* His *struggle* produced his *strides!* His *scar* produced his *star* and his *shame* produced his *fame!* No matter how this year has been, don’t quit or give up because THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WILL PREVAIL UPON EVERY OTHER “LION” CONFRONTING YOU UNTIL THEY PRODUCE YOUR ELEVATION HONEY this year! Amen and amen!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God…*

1. Thank the LORD for today’s word and pray as led now.
2. Lord, this LION experience and battle must produce my HONEY this year in Jesus name *(mention the battles confronting you).*
3. O God, my HONEY must locate my HANDS by fire in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I refuse to see my GLOOMY beginning or my GROANINGS NOW! I see my GLORIOUS end in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously).*
5. My ELEVATON testimony is UNSTOPPABLE! Thank You LORD FOR WHAT YOU WILL DO and for what You are doing now! All things are possible!
6. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOB 25-27*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*

_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Thursday, May 21, 2020*

*TOPIC:**ERADICATE THEM ALL*

*Read Numbers. 33:51-55*

51. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;
52. Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:
53. And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
54. And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.
55. But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

*MEMORISE:* But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell *( Numbers. 33:55)*

*EXPOSITION*

There is one popular saying, "We don't close the door of relationship at once, because we may need to pass through it again and again". 

This is not applicable in terms of total eradication or stoppage of all sorts of negative (ungodly) relationships or alliances one had during the time of ignorance (cf. 1 Cor. 15:33).

It is safer not to put what you will not eat close to your nose. For sure, the sheep that flock with dogs will soon taste faces. If you move with wrong persons, the tendency is too high that your life will be exactly like theirs.

To escape from danger of being around negative or wrong people, you have to follow the biblical principle of abstinence. This is the import of Yahweh's command to the upcoming nascent Israelites nation in Numbers 33:52: *Then you shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, destroy all their engraved stones, destroy all their molded images, and demolish all their high places.* Our memory Scripture accounts for why God gave them this command. 

The people in the land of Canaan were all gentles, and dangerous. If just a few of them were allowed to stay around the children of Israel, they would harm them at last.

If you do not want to jeopardize your life in any respect, you must eradicate all negative relationships. Remember: God cannot condone any yoke together, fellowship, communion, accord, or agreement between ungodly and you (2 Cor. 6-14-18; Jas. 4:4). Stop having *fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them* (Eph. 5:11). Then, you will be pleasing our holy Father in heaven.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, help me to put a total stop to forms of relationship that can put my life in jeopardy.
2. Lord, sharpen my sensitivity to know the harmful/dangerous people around me, and help me to wisely do away with them, the way You want.
3. Lord, help our young ones to carefully choose friends that would help their relationship with You in all aspects of their lives.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kings. 8 & 1 Corinthians. 12*

*Coronavirus refuse to swallow me and my family in Jesus name. Amen..............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM