The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 20th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 20TH MAY.

YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIFE

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:1-3).

Our theme scripture is quite instructive; it reveals an important faith-principle with which you can make your life excellent, from glory to glory. 

It says the things that are obvious to our natural eyes weren’t made of things that appear; they came out of things that aren’t observable to the senses. The context shows that these things came from words, for it says, “Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God.”

In Genesis 1, we read that God spoke and brought order, beauty and form to a world that was formless, chaotic and in darkness. He framed the world. In the same way, your life and your future have been framed, only that this time, it was by you. 

What you’re going to be like in the next few months and years is already planned and laid out by none other than you! And if you currently don’t like what you have (that is, how your life has turned out), you alone can change it.

Some people may argue with this, but God’s Word lets us know that’s how it is. You planned the life you’re living now with your words. You are today exactly what you described yourself to be years ago. 

You’re responsible for the quality of life you have today. Of course, there would have been several other factors of influence: sociological, environmental, family, etc., but they only gave you a foundation; they gave you material with which to build your life. Whatever you eventually built on that sub-structure came from you.

If you’re having a wonderful life that you’re really glad about, you built it. If you’re living in defeat and as a victim, it’s also the result of your tongue-work.

God isn’t responsible for the life you’re living. He gives you a vision; He shows you a picture and lets you know the kind of life He wants you to have. He may even be specific and tell you exactly what He wants your life to be. 

However, He’s not going to build it for you. He’ll only deliver the necessary materials and tools into your hands.

There’re also those materials you’d have to acquire, and He’ll show you where they are and how to acquire them. The responsibility is yours to locate them, take possession of them and use them to build your victorious life.

CONFESSION

I take charge of my life and make it what I want it to be in line with God’s will for me. I give form, beauty and order to my world through the energy of my words. I live in righteousness, victory, health, success and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32; Mark 11:23; 2 Peter 1:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 9:1-41; 2 Kings 4-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 11:1-11; Proverbs 16

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the visions of the great future that You have for me. My heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ. 

I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas You give me for success in life and ministry. 

Thank You for leading me in the path of Your righteousness, wisdom, and glory. I declare that I have the life of Christ and His calling on my life, therefore, I lead a life worthy of the calling with which I've been called. 

I have a holy and high calling; I am separated from the world unto Christ. I live in a way that is befitting of someone God has chosen to be His.

I am one in whom Christ dwells; thus, I refuse to permit sin, sickness, failure or the works of the evil one in my life. 

My life is for the glory of God. The participation in and sharing of my faith produces and promotes full recognition, appreciation, understanding, and precise knowledge of every good thing that is in me in Christ Jesus. 

I acknowledge the life of Christ in me and His call on my life. I am fit for what God has called me to be, and by His power, He fulfils every good purpose of mine and every act prompted by faith. 

By the power of the Holy Spirit, I fulfil my calling and walk in God's prearranged path for my life. 

I am guided in wisdom to walk in God's perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling God's good pleasure, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 20TH MAY 2020.

THEME: SIGNS AND WONDER.

MEMORISE:

And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. John 11:42

READ: Acts 4:24-32

24 And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

25 Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?

26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

God uses miracles in so many ways. Today, we will see how faith and miracles could be tools for soul-winning. 

A miracle is an effective weapon that destroys doubts and draws men to God. While it is not the only means of winning souls, it plays a vital role in boosting the faith of man in God. Even Jesus admitted this in John 11:42.

In Acts 4:4, after five thousand souls were won due to the healing of the lame man, the angry religious leaders arrested the Apostles and questioned them on whose authority they perform miracles. Peter mentioned Jesus- whom the Jewish leaders killed on the cross, as their source. Though the leaders were annoyed, they could not deny the reality of the miracles.

“Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.” Acts 4:16

So as to limit the spread of the gospel, these leaders warned the Apostles not to preach in the name of Jesus again. However, they did something significant on getting to their brethren- they lifted up their voices to God in one accord and prayed.

They prayed for the ability to perform even more miracles that would permanently shut the mouths of their persecutors and at the same time convince people of the truth they were preaching (Acts 4:29-30). That was profound!

From the example of the Apostles, we can conclude that any Church that denies the reality and necessity of the working of miracles should be questioned. The early Church built their mandate to preach on the signs, wonders and miracle-working gift of the Holy Spirit. God is still seeking vessels He can perform signs and wonders through today (John 14:2). Are you available?

ACTION POINT:

Let us thirst for and acquire all the gifts of the Spirit, so that through us, God can perform signs and wonders that will advance His kingdom.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 22-23
Psalm 57.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22:  OH LORD MY GOD!
O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

Refrain:
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art.

And when I think of God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin.

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And lead me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow with humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art.
RESTORATION TODAY

WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2020.

TOPIC: *A PANTING HEART*

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you."  Psalm 42:1.

*MESSAGE*
A move we must take if we want to serve God with a coordinated heart and mind is to be willing to get in touch with the deep thirst for God which resides at the core of our being. You can never serve God with your heart until you become intensely aware of this deep inner thirst.

The Hebrew meaning of the word 'pant' suggests a desire so intense that it is very audible. Do you serve God in a way that everything else in life takes second place? As the deer crave for water during a prolonged drought, so is God expecting your heart to crave for Him even in the midst of crises and scarcity.

Judah found rest in God after he swore with a passionate heart to seek the Lord. (2 Chronicles 15:15). When you serve God with a contrite heart, rest is inevitable. When your heart is always on God you will enjoy His continuous presence.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  When you desire to know God wholeheartedly, you will equally secure His whole attention.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 73:24-28; 27:4; 2 Chronicles 15:15.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank you for grace that brought salvation to me;

2.  Holy Spirit, take control of my heart and direct it into your path;

3.  Father, grant me the desire to know you and to serve you with the whole of my heart.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 33, Prov. 29, Luke 4:16-44.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : WEDNESDAY MAY 20, 2020

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WILL

TEXT  : Colossians 1:9 “For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;”

Superior to academic qualifications, connections and what we have is our understanding of the knowledge of His for our lives because it is the gateway to outstanding life.

The knowledge of His will is God’s original intention for our lives that is eternally ordained to enjoy the backing of heaven.

It is not just enough for you to be saved, more paramount after salvation is to make a personal discovery of the knowledge of God’s Will for your life. From our text, we discover that as soon as Apostle Paul got to know about the salvation of the brethren in Colosse, he wrote to them that himself and others are praying for them ‘that they might be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding’ – Colossians 1:9

The same was equally repeated in another form in Ephesians 1:17-19 to let us know how important it is for the redeemed to make a discovery of God’s original intention for his life.

Academic qualifications minus knowledge of His will is equal to confiscation of a glorious destiny.
Over celebration of certificates above the knowledge of God’s will have made many captives of the same industry they were ordained by God to be Captain over.

Do not get me wrong, academics qualifications is very good but it is to enhance the quality of your delivery in your area of calling or divine assignment.

Saul read law and became a renowned Lawyer under the leadership of Gamaliel, but on his way to arrest the saints in Damascus he encountered Christ, surrendered his life and got converted to Paul, but not without asking the most important question about the knowledge of His assignment from Jesus. 

Reading all the epistles of Apostle Paul, it is very glaring that his academic knowledge makes them unique compared to the epistles written by others – Acts 9:1-6, 10-20

There is what you are trained to become (academic discipline or vocational training), there is what you want to become (ambition) but there is what you are born or created to become (Purpose). What you are trained to become and what you want to become can put food on your table, your family and a few others but with your alignment to the demands of what you are born or created to become, you are sure of affecting generations.

Bother less about the negativities of the land because as the Lord tarries contrary wind will keep on blowing against the inhabitants of the earth, but bother more about your God-ordained life’s assignment and very soon your impact will hit the global news.

BENEFITS OF PURSUING THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WILL

I.      DIVINE PRESENCE – John 8:29, Matthew 28:20, Mark 16:20, 1Thessalonians 5:24
II.     DIVINE PROVISION – Psalms 23:1-2,5a Isaiah 66:1
III.    DIVINE PEACE  - Isaiah 1:19, 66:12, Psalms 23:2b, 84:11,
IV.     DIVINE PROTECTION – Psalms 23:4, 5b
V.      DIVINE PROMOTION – Psalms 75:6

To maximize your glorious destiny as ordained by God, wisdom demands that you call on God to unveil His plan and purpose to you, be sensitive and be willing to surrender your certificates, your ambition to His will and you will never regret doing so – Jeremiah 33:3

The truth is that you are not too old neither are you too young to know God’s will for your life. Abraham and Moses encountered God at age 75 and 80 respectively while Joseph, David and Jesus knew theirs at age 17, 17 and 30 respectively.

The knowledge of His will that is understood and given a tireless pursuit guarantees noiseless access to breakthrough and topmost top.

REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS THAT ‘FOR YOU NOT TO BE STRANDED IN LIFE, YOU MUST RENEW, REFRESH AND REACTIVATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF GOD’S WILL FOR YOUR LIFE DAILY AS PAINTED IN THE PAGES OF THE SCRIPTURES’

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AND BY YOUR SPIRIT UNVEIL UNTO ME YOUR PLAN AND PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE WITH GRACE FOR  TIRELESS PURSUIT THAT WILL TURN ME INTO A GENERATIONAL BLESSINGS. Genesis 12:1-4, 22:17-18 1Cor 15:10, Psalms 22:30,

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 20TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE POWER TO TREAD
SCRIPTURE: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Go after the devil, break his head, destroy his works and proceed without consequence.

Previously, we learnt that as children of God, one of our privileges in God is the power to tread. We discovered that God has given his children the power to tread upon snakes and scorpions and over all the powers of the enemy. 

This implies treading on deception, danger, disease and death.

Now, what does the power to tread refer to?

1. It is the power to dominate the enemy and his forces of deception, danger, disease and death.
2. It is the power to decimate and decapitate the enemy and have dominion.
3. It is the power to do with the enemy and his forces as you please.
4. It is the power to bring the enemy and his forces under control and into subjection.
5. It is the power to walk in mastery and victory over the enemy and his forces.
Now, another way to render our anchor Scripture is: Go after the devil, break his head, destroy his works and proceed without consequence, Luke 10:19 (paraphrased).

This means, there is enough power in you to function as though the devil does not exist.
Today, I prophesy the release of that power on your life, in Jesus’ Name.

Congratulations for your freedom from the agenda and dominion of the enemy.

REMEMBER THIS: Go after the devil, break his head, destroy his works and proceed without consequence.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on the power of God to destroy the works of the enemy at the place of prayer.
2. Resist the spirit of fear from your life.
PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your Power to destroy the works of the devil in my life in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER TO TREAD
QUOTE: You have a Divine immunity as a Kingdom ambassador; deliver yourself from fear on earth. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 34-36

AMAZING FACT: Seahorses are monogamous life mates and travel in pairs, holding each other’s tails.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I release you by the authority of His Word to go after the devil, break his head, destroy his works and proceed without consequence.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 20TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: MORE LESSONS FROM IRAN! NO FIGHTER LIKE GOD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 12:19; HEBREWS 10:28-36*

The lesson from the Ukrainian International Airlines flight PS752 which was shot down early this year by Iran is crucial! When people contend with you, always remember the LAW OF RETRIBUTION; THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING (Genesis 8:22). It is also called, “KARMA.” KARMA’ (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person’s actions as well as the actions themselves. 

It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect (sowing and reaping – Genesis 8:22). According to the theory of Kama, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. And KARMA is a bitch because it does not hear, “OH, I AM SORRY.” It must strike hard in favour of the oppressed! *That is why in the “restaurant of KARMA” there is no MENU!*

*You are forced to eat what you have prepared yourself by your actions in your past whether good or bad!* Here comes some spiritual lessons from this principle: Bitter people are always the architects of their own demise. 

If you let them do their thing without interfering, they will eventually shoot themselves in the foot and end the rift for you. Yes! Yes! Yes! *They will always be the architects of their own calamity!

You may not be around to see it, but trust me: it will happen. A sword fight can last for a lifetime, but a lone knight waving a sword at the air will eventually cut himself.* 

Those who are immature enough to willingly go after someone eventually show their true people colors to the world. They harm their Own reputation and bring themselves down without you having to get your hands dirty. Did you get that? 

*LEAVE REVENGE TO GOD! It will happen in a way that will make you shout: “WOW! WOW! WOW!*
*SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE! CAN THIS BE TRUE AFTER ALL THEY DID TO ME?”* 

Yes! The God who does not sleep nor slumber is still on the throne! *If you walk by and see two people screaming at each other, you’re more likely to think that they both have valid perspectives rather than one of them being “right” and the other wrong.” 

However, if you walk by and see one person screaming while another silently refuses to engage, it will be immediately clear who is right and who is wrong. You will know who the immature one is, and you will immediately decide who to agree with.*

*Do not waste your time in fighting back or seeking revenge!* In your office or business, *show everyone how much of a model employee or personality you are. Smile and make as many friends as possible even if they hate you secretly! Build a strong reputation! Refuse to engage or revenge when you are PROVOKED!* Remember: There is no FIGHTER Iike God! Wait and see!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, VENGEANCE IS YOURS! I repent from fighting for myself all these years. I commit the following issues of injustice to You now *(Mention them).*
3. Lord, take over and do what no lawyer, magistrate, man or woman can do in Jesus name *(Pray it for 3 days and nights).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOB 21-24*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, May 20, 2020 

- World Autoimmune/
Autoinflammatory Arthritis Day*

*TOPIC:**DEVELOPING YOUR FAITH FOR DIVINE MIRACLE*

*Read: 1 Samuel 1:12-18*

1 Samuel 1:12-18 And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the LORD, that Eli marked her mouth.

Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken.

And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee.

And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the LORD.

Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto.

Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him.

And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.

*MEMORISE: Therefore I say to you; whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them (Mark 11:24)*

*EXPOSITION*

Faith is in different dimensions. There is a faith that brought us salvation through Christ Jesus - the saving faith (Rom. 10:9). After salvation, there is another dimension of faith we need to develop, to enjoy divine miracles. This miracle working faith may either be little or great (Matt. 8:10,26). What therefore differentiates a great faith from little one?

The little faith lacks confidence or trust in God. Little is undeveloped like a 3-year-old child that fails to develop and walk.

It is as good as no faith at all. Christ expects His children to grow in faith and grace. In fact, your Christian maturity is tantamount to your growth in these.

A Christian who refuses to grow in faith, after salvation, risks missing many spiritual blessings from God. Jesus' disciples wonder why they could not heal the demon possessed boy, and Jesus never minced words to tell them, 'Because of your unbelief' (Matt. 17:19-20).

Furthermore, He made them realise how important it is to have the kind of faith that can wrought exploits. Even a faith, as small as mustard seed, can move mountains, according to Jesus. Why? A tiny mustard seed would grow to become a big tree.

If you truly have given your life to Christ, you must continue to grow and develop in Him.
You must develop your faith in God to receive healing and diverse miracles from Him. 

All you need do is ask in faith, in the first place, believing that God will surely bring the miracles to manifestation, not doubting in your heart. Hannah believed in Yahweh for the fruit of the womb. After her prayer and the prophetic sanctioning by the priest, she did not go back doubting.

Before the time, she refused to eat and was sad, but immediately after her prayers, 'she went her way and ate, and her face was no longer sad' (1 Sam. 1:18). She conceived and was with a child, because she had her faith developed, over time, and would not doubt God's ability to do her request (cf. Rom. 4:21). You can't be different, so as to be opened up for miracles.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, give me a living faith, to enjoy You the more, till eternity.
2. Lord, remove from us doubting minds or double-mindedness, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray for those battling with arthritis, that God should heal them by His power.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kings 6 - 7 & 1 Corinthians 11*

*God silence every activities of the devil on Covid-19 in Jesus name. Amen.............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM