The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 19th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 19TH MAY.

YOU BELONG TO HIM

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s (1 Corinthians 6:20).

I love the story I heard many years ago of a Chinese brother. It’s a powerful expression of our consecration to the Lord and oneness with Him. 

The story goes that he was travelling on the same train as three gentlemen who wanted to play a card game that required a fourth person. So, they asked him, “Sir, would you mind joining us to play this game?” He replied, “Oh, I’m sorry. 

I would have joined you, but I’m not here with my hands.”

“You’re not here with your hands?” they chorused in bewilderment. “No, I’m not,” he affirmed. They looked at him closely; he seemed complete and his hands didn’t look like prostheses. “So, what about these hands here?” they queried. “

They’re not mine,” he replied. Now they thought he was out of wits. Knowing their thoughts, he quickly spoke up and explained: “I’ve been bought with a price. I now belong to Jesus. These hands now belong to Him and I only use them for what He wants.” He then went ahead and explained the Gospel to them to receive Christ.

What a beautiful thought this is! What a mindset this brother had! This is what happens when you understand the significance of the salvation you’ve received from Christ. You recognize that you’re not your own; it’s no longer you that live, but Christ that lives through you. 

You belong to Him, and can only do the things that He approves; only those things that please Him. You glorify Him in your spirit, soul, and body, for they’re His. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’ve been crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ lives in and through me. Therefore, I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto the Lord, which is my reasonable service. I glorify the Lord in my spirit, soul, and body, making them vents for His righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 2:20; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:48-59; 2 Kings 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 10:22-33; Proverbs 15

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I've been chosen and ordained by God to be productive in all aspects of my life! I walk by faith, and not by sensory perception! 

I live from my spirit; therefore, the circumstances of life are subdued before me. I live on God’s terms; I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word! 

There's now no condemnation for me because I walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of the Spirit! 

I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me.

It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. 

Irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardships, and troubles, I remain steadfast, courageous, and bold in my commitment to the Gospel, and its spread around the world. 

The Spirit of God strengthens me in my inner man and my youth is renewed like the eagles. I refuse to get old in my mind; rather, I open my heart and mind to fresh ideas from God’s Spirit. 

Nothing can stop me, for I am daily vitalized and refreshed through the Word. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because of the lifting power of the Holy Spirit that’s at work in me! 

Nothing is impossible with me for I hail from above. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid. 

I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 19TH MAY 2020.

THEME: CHRISTIAN PARENTING.

MEMORISE:

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

READ: Proverbs 22:1-12

1A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

2 The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the maker of them all.

3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.

5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.

6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

8 He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.

9 He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.

10 Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.

11 He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

12 The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.

The survival of Christianity is threatened if we refuse to raise our children the godly way. If that happens, we would have failed as parents.

“Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.”

It is important that we train children in the way of the Lord because whatever they learn early in life tends to remain with them for a very long time, if not forever. This means that children will grow with knowledge, ignorance or half-truths. What do you want them to grow with?

To have a future generation of true Christians, we must deliberately teach our children what God requires of them because soon, leadership will rest on their shoulders.

What does God require of His children?

1. Reverence and obedience: Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 says the duty of man is to fear God and obey Him. We must teach the coming generation the fear of God which is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 1:7). They must get wisdom. 

2. Work: 2 Thessalonians 3:10 says whoever will not work should not eat. Tell them eating the food of idleness is not a mark of a Christian. 

3. Trust: Human efforts shall fail (Psalm 127:1), hence they should be taught to depend solely on God. 

4. Holiness: Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. We must prepare them to be pure brides.

5. Love: Charity is the greatest of virtues (1 Corinthians 13:13). Teach them to love like Christ, not just in words, but also in deed and in truth ( 1 John 3:18).

6. Give: If they love like Christ, they should also learn to give to God’s work and to the needy (Proverbs 11:25).

7. Evangelism: Teach them to win souls. Proverbs 11:30 says soul-winners are wise.

If we are faithful- as Christian parents, God will be pleased and a future generation of genuine Christians will be guaranteed.

ACTION POINT:

Parents and the Church should engage in conscious efforts to offer quality discipleship training for our children, teenagers and youth.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 5, 38, 41-42.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6:  GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : TUESDAY MAY 19, 2020

TOPIC: THE PLACE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN SEEKING
              GOD FIRST

TEXT  : Matthew 6:32-33 “(For after all these things do the Gentiles seekSmile for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

Understanding is vital to the results we command in life and that is why Solomon said that with all our getting, we should get understanding. No one can enjoy life beyond the depth of his understanding – Proverbs 4:7, Matthew 13:23, Psalms 119:144

Understanding therefore is the springboard of destiny and it is with it that you can maximize life and destiny - Proverbs 16:22 “Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.”

Seeking or serving God is good but it does not work alone. Just as it is difficult for a one legged man to beat a two legged man in a 100meters race, so also, depending on service alone as a child God will make you a spiritual one legged man, hence, you will be exposed to much struggles, mockery and doubts with compromise here and there.

Looking at Matthew 6:33 deeply, you will discover that service is not the only thing mentioned in the verse, but also mentioned is righteousness.

Many are truly seeking the kingdom of God First by their active engagements in advancing the kingdom of God through their spiritual service, physical service and financial commitment but only very few are coupling their service with the righteousness of God.

This is the missing link. The righteousness of God is fundamental and foundational to kingdom service that will yield maximum reward. And a faulty foundation will always end up in much regrets later in life - Psalms 11:3

It is righteousness that actually makes our service to count before God. You cannot relegate righteousness/holiness in kingdom service and expect the thrice holy God to lift you or give you supernatural breakthrough.

You cannot be cutting corners and expect your service to produce unimaginable result – Proverbs 14:34, Habakkuk 1:13

Service is your work for God while righteousness is your walk with God and this is what grants you access to His secrets -  Deut 29:29, Proverbs 25:2
Job was the greatest in the East but God testified of him that he was a perfect man hence he had access to God’s secrets – Job 1:1-3, 29:1-4

Regardless of what man says about your service, God’s account is what matter the most because He sees everything and nothing is hidden to Him even in the midst of gross darkness.

Of course,  we are in the dispensation of Grace but we cannot use grace for occasion for liberty. Galatians 5:13-14, Romans 6:1-14

Shall we continue in sin and also expect grace to abound, It is not possible – Romans 6:1-2
We are expected to come under the Grace of God so as to be energized to do the right thing and please Him always.

Our service in  the kingdom will always be weighed in the spiritual balance of God before you will be truly rewarded. The grace of God that enables one to choose right and do the right thing is ever available to the redeemed so that their service will be acceptable and be qualified for effortless rewards – Romans 12:1-2, Hebrews 6:9-10, 11:6

If you are struggling with the gentiles for things that should be added to you, then you need to pause for a while, re-examine yourself and weigh yourself in the balance of the word of God and make necessary spiritual adjustments in line with the scriptures – Matthew 6:32-33

GOD IS MUCH MORE INTERESTED IN OUR WALK WITH HIM THAN OUR WORK FOR HIM. WORKING FOR GOD WITHOUT A QUALITY WALK WITH HIM IS A WASTE OF TIME, ENERGY, RESOURCES AND AT THE END NO HOPE FOR ETERNITY WITH CHRIST. Genesis 17:1-2, 2Cor 6:14-18, 1Cor 15:19

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AND BY YOUR SPIRIT, ENDUE ME WITH DAILY GRACE TO PLEASE YOU WITH MY SERVICE AND LET MY HEAVEN BE OPENED FOR DAILY SHOWER OF BLESSINGS – Exodus 23:25-26, Ezekiel 34:26-27

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com

SEEDS OF DESTINY

TUESDAY, 19TH MAY 2020

THE POWER TO TREAD

SCRIPTURE: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be a child of God qualifies and positions you for power.

It is a fact that whose child you are determines to a reasonable degree, the privileges you can enjoy in life. For instance, a child in the Royal Family in England is entitled to royal privileges because of who gave birth to him or the family he is born into. He has no worries whatsoever under Heaven just because of where and to whom he was born. 

But these privileges, however great, are nothing compared to the privilege of being the son of the Most High God.

Our son-ship in God positions us naturally for supernatural power. 

The Most Powerful God cannot have a powerless child. But as many as received him, to them gave he power…(John 1:12).

Whether or not you are using the power is a different matter, but to be a child of God qualifies and positions you for power.

Now, one of the powers given by God to His children is the power to tread on snakes and scorpions and over all the powers of the enemy, according to our anchor scripture.

Now, the serpent represents four things:

1. Deception. The serpent deceived Eve. God has given us power over the forces of deception. You are not permitted to be a victim of the devil’s manipulation and deception.

2. Danger.A serpent around is a sign of danger.

3. Disease. The sting of a snake represents the impartation of disease which can progress into death in some cases.

4. Death. The serpent is a killer.
The scorpion equals unforeseen danger, sudden strike and unexpected pain.

When you understand this, then you will understand that God is saying in essence: I give unto you power over deception, danger, disease and premature, untimely death and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Today, I prophesy to you, any of these forces looking for you shall not reach you but bounce back to hell, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To be a child of God qualifies and positions you for power.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on the power of God at the place of prayer.

2. Flee from every appearance of evil.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for giving me power over the forces of darkness. And by this power, I destroy every power of sickness and death over my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER TO TREAD

QUOTE: You pray from a position of victory, not from a position of defeat. That is, you are a winner waiting to be confirmed. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 31-33

AMAZING FACT: Babies are always born with blue eyes.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Every force of disease, danger or death looking for you is returned back to hell in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 19TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: LORD, LET MY HATERS WORK FOR ME!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 6:1-13*

Be reminded that several people were detained in Iran over the accidental shooting of a Ukrainian passenger plane with a missile a few months ago. 

President Hassan Rouhani said the probe would be overseen by a “special court”. The Ukrainian International Airlines flight PS752 was brought down shortly after it took off from Tehran in early January 2020, killing all 176 people on board. Most of the victims were lranian and Canadian citizens. The Government statement read: 

The aircraft came close to a sensitive IRGC (IRANIAN REVOLUTIONARY GUARD COUNCIL) military center at an altitude and flight condition that resembled hostile targeting.

Under these circumstances, the aircraft was unintentionally hit, which unfortunately resulted in the death of the many lranians and foreign nationals.” 

The victims included 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three British nationals.

The Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif tweeted: “Human error at a time of crisis caused by US adventurism led to this disaster.” Wow! 

So, the Revolutionary Guards he aircraft for a Us cruise missile and fired at it. Note that Iran’s defences had been on high alert because the country had just fired ballistic missiles at two US bases in Iraq, in retaliation for the killing of top Iranian general Qasem Soleimani in a US drone strike in Baghdad. Wow! What a painful waste or innocent lives! But as we pray for the souls of the dead, note that IRAN helped the US TO KILL ITS OWN CITIZENS which were described as “the best of us”.! And that is exactly what your enemies will do this year!

They will help to destroy themselves! They will make mistakes that will bring shame to them! They will help you to be quickly ELEVATED as HAMAN did to Mordecai (today’s scripture)!

They will weep and mourn while you sit on your throne of celebration! Just like IRAN, your haters will apologise to the whole world very soon because they will make IRREVERSIBLE and DISGRACEFUL mistakes! Wow! An old adage says: “Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.” Yes! In a bid to hurt America, Iran killed its own citizens and there was wailing in the whole nation! Refuse to be bitter or take revenge on people! The battle is the LORD’S! They that are planning your hurt will reap their own harvest – KARMA! Pray seriously now!

*THE DVD of the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT SERVICE IN LAGOS TAGGED: “MY YEAR OF DIVINE ELEVATION IS AVAILABLE. Contact your ODM distributor for copies! Powerful!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree that my haters shall eat their own flesh and drink their own blood this year.
3. My God and my Father, allow my haters to make IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES this year!
4. O LORD my God, from this day, allow my haters to FIGHT THEMSELVES this year!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOB 18-20*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, May 19, 2020*

*TOPIC:*JONAH OR NOAH*
*Read: Jonah 1:1-12*

Jonah 1:1-12 Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,
Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.

But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.

But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.

Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea, to lighten it of them. But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep.

So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not.

And they said every one to his fellow, Come, and let us cast lots, that we may know for whose cause this evil is upon us. So they cast lots, and the lot fell upon Jonah.

Then said they unto him, Tell us, we pray thee, for whose cause this evil is upon us; What is thine occupation? and whence comest thou? what is thy country? and of what people art thou?

And he said unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I fear the LORD, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land.

Then were the men exceedingly afraid, and said unto him, Why hast thou done this? For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them.

Then said they unto him, What shall we do unto thee, that the sea may be calm unto us? for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous.

And he said unto them, Take me up, and cast me forth into the sea; so shall the sea be calm unto you: for I know that for my sake this great tempest is upon you.

*MEMORISE: And the people said to Joshua, "The Lord our God we will serve, and His voice we will obey!" (Joshua 24:24)*

*EXPOSITION*

Jonah and Noah were both prophets of the most high Yahweh. The difference between the arrangements of the letters in their names is letter "J". These men of God had many things in common, but one thing differentiates them. 

They were both divinely assigned on a life-saving mission to men. Both were devoted Jews. Their impacts on their different generations and beyond were great. But there were differences in their responses/attitudes to God's call.

Jonah was instructed by God to preach to, and warn Nineveh, because of their sin, so that they could turn to God for forgiveness. 

But he reluctantly did his assignment, changing the terms of service. He did not completely cooperate with God in the execution. He even initially rejected the offer and was ready to die instead of doing the right thing.

Noah, on the other hand, was commanded to build Ark to save his world. He accepted and completely worked out his assignment according to the terms of engagement. He moved to site without hesitation. 

He passionately, humbly and gracefully completed the assignment. His love for the people was second to none, hence his patient with their stubbornness.

He joyfully did his assignment, was happy with the result, and thankful to God for His final decision. Can these be said of you?

We have lessons to learn from Noah and the repentant Jonah's obedient response. The ass, its colt, and their owner gladly made themselves available for the Lord's use. 

There is urgency in the assignment in your hand. Don't reserve your best for tomorrow; use it now! No great team reserves their best when they have crucial task at hand. Whatever is your God-given assignment, small or big, go for it with your best. Be among the few who will trust God's Word and do it passionately, God help you!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, help me never to fail in all that You commit into my hands.
2. As You helped the hearers of Jonah to accept the message and repent, give ears to those that will henceforth hear Your Word from me, to act according to Your will.
3. Pray against the spirit of reluctance or hesitation in doing God's work among Christians and churches in the land.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kings 4 - 5 & 1 Corinthians 10*

*May you have reasons to thank God in Jesus name Amen..............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM