The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 18th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 18TH MAY.

IF HE ISN’T LORD OF ALL, HE ISN’T LORD AT ALL

The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all) (Acts 10:36).

Acertain man had just given his life to Christ but was still being buffeted by the devil. He called on the Lord complaining, “I thought that with you in my life, I wouldn’t have any more problems!” 

The Lord, in His response, showed the man how he had given Him only one room in his entire house. In that revelation, God was in that one room when the devil came into the house, fought the man and wounded him.

The man thought about it and said, “All right Lord, I give you three additional rooms.” That night, the devil came again and troubled him. This time, he was mad at God. He asked angrily, “I’ve now given you four rooms and still you allowed the devil in. What more should I do?” Then the Lord answered him kindly, “The house isn’t mine; you gave me four rooms in your house and the devil can’t come into any of those rooms.”

Finally, the man got the message and said, “All right, Lord, I turn the entire house over to you; it’s all yours now.” The next night, the devil came again, but there was a new owner. God was at the gate and the devil couldn’t come in. That’s what happens when Jesus has it all in your life.

Christianity isn’t just a casual acceptance of Jesus Christ as your Saviour; He wants to be Lord (Master or Boss) of your life, not just legally but vitally. If He isn’t Lord of your life and everything about you, then He isn’t your Lord at all! He said in Luke 9:23, “...If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” 

Today, this statement is largely interpreted as enduring the persecution, ridicule, harassment and criticism the world throws at us, but at the time of Jesus, “taking up a cross” meant going to one’s death by crucifixion. That Jesus implied this is obvious from His next statement: “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it” (Luke 9:24).

True consecrated Christianity isn’t a flippant, casual relationship but a radical commitment to Christ and His cause. You’re to give Him your all, and live for Him fully and truly. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I boldly declare that Jesus is Lord of my life; He’s the Lord over my finances, family, career and all that concerns me. He’s my all and my life is for His glory now and forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 9:23-24; Matthew 6:24 AMPC; 1 John 2:15-17 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:31-47; 1 Kings 22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 10:14-21; Proverbs 14

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the wonderful gift of the Holy Spirit that You’ve given me. 

He’s the One who guides me in excellence. Your wisdom in me is the force that causes me to flourish, excel, and be victorious in all things. 

Through fellowship with You, I’ve become sensitive to Your voice and yielding to Your promptings within me. Your blessed works, plans, and purposes are accomplished in, and through me. 

Your Word is my foundation; therefore, I have a great life. I have a struggle-free and stress-free life. My life is full of bliss! I have a great day, every day, irrespective of what the situation may be. 

I am an offspring of the Word and my passion for the Word is ignited. As I respond to and use the Word in simple matters of life, I win. 

God's Word is my basis and foundation for a great life. I am solidly built on the rock; I am immovable. I withstand and surmount the harsh pressures of life; I am impregnable to the crises of life.

As I study and stay my mind on the Word, I receive insight and understanding of the principles for a successful life. I earnestly desire the Word, and by it, I grow into the fullness of my salvation.

Thank You, Father, for the great life of righteousness, health, wealth, prosperity, and success that I have in Christ. 

I am forever victorious because the Holy Spirit has given me the advantage in all things, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 18TH MAY 2020.

THEME: WATCH.

MEMORISE:

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Timothy 4:1

READ: Mark 13:31-37

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

“Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.” Mark 13:33

Jesus is coming soon and although no one knows exactly when (Mark 13:32-33), we know some significant occurrences will mark the end of this age (2 Timothy 3:1-3). Some of them are already happening and this is why we must watch out for.

• Backsliding: Many men of God are departing from the faith. Even some Christian denominations that started on a Bible-based foundation have derailed. They are succumbing to the pressure from the ‘digital’ world. While about a hundred years ago, it would have been unthinkable for any church to debate whether homosexuality should be considered, today it is a bone of contention. Seduction, fornication, adultery, divorce and other abominable practices are now commonplace not only in vestries but also on the altars. Watch and determine not to look back.

• Wiles of the devil: According to 1 Peter 5:8, the devil is cunning and he wants to deceive unsuspecting and careless believers. He keeps telling the Church, “It is not too bad”; but what is not too bad is still bad. Watch and don’t fall for the trap.

• Temptation: There will be temptations and we have to watch and pray to avoid them (Matthew 26:41). While the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. You must be armed with the word because it is the sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17).

• False teachers: Not all teachers and prophets who call on the name of Christ are genuine (Acts 20:29-30). Watch out as hypocrites have crept into the Church like Simon the sorcerer in Acts 8:13-21.

• The second coming of the Lord: This is the most important of all. 1 Thessalonians 5:6-8 admonishes us not to sleep. Like the wise virgins, we must be awake and prepared.

Perilous times are here; so you will not be a victim of the dangers of the end time.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, deliver me in these perilous times. See me through to the end, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 19-21.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9:  HOLD THE FORT.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : MONDAY MAY 18, 2020

TOPIC: TOMORROW IS GUARANTEED WITH GOD

TEXT  : Matthew 6:33-34 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.” (KJV)
Matthew 6:33 “Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don't worry about missing out. 

You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.” (MESSAGE)

Redemption is the eternal seal of warranty for a daily better life and better tomorrow for all the children of God and that are equally willing to align to the demands of the scriptures - Proverbs 4:18, Joshua 1:8

Never forget that the scriptures is the picture of your future hence, you must allow the godly pictures from the pages of the scriptures to permeate your meditation and imagination always because the future you cannot see, you cannot arrive there – Genesis 13:14-17, 11:6

Remember that all original products from a reputable organization has some years of warranty on them. As long as the end user complies to the demands of the warranty, he will either be entitled to a brand new product or at the least a repair of the product to a functional state whenever the product develops fault.

In our own case, the blood of Jesus is our eternal warranty.

In this season of global fear and worry as a result of the global pandemic that has bastardized the global economies, as a redeemed of the Lord, there is no need for you to worry or fear about the effects of the scourge of Corona Virus pandemic because our God is ever reliable and ever dependable – Numbers 23:19, Hebrews 6:10-19

Through the shed blood of Christ, all the redeemed have been supernaturally insured with divine comprehensive insurance. This divine comprehensive insurance covers every area of your life – 1Cor 6:19-20

No matter what you must have lost or what you thought you might likely loose, God has better replacements in reserve for you as His children. He is either going to restore the exact thing lost or give you a divine idea that will launch you into an unimaginable order of divine opportunities with generational blessings to match for bigger and better replacements – Joel 2:18-27

Consider the Shunamite woman who left Samaria for seven years on the instruction of Prophet Elisha due to horrible famine, at her return, all she did was to go and meet the king to recover all that has been taken away from her in her absence and the king appointed a ‘CERTAIN OFFICER’ who recovered all that she ever lost back to her – 2Kings 8:1-6

I charge you today, refuse to worry in spite of the seemingly impossible situations around your life, all you need to do is make God and the interest of His kingdom your life-time priority today and then approach the King of kings through prayer, supplications with thanksgiving and coupled with your unwavering faith, you will discover that everything will turn to you for a testimony of praise. Philipians 4:6-9, Matthew 6:25-34, 1Peter 5:6-10

REMEMBER THAT ONE VITAL THING THAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR TURNAROUND TESTIMONIES IS TO BE ALIVE, AND THAT YOU ARE ALIVE TODAY IS AN INDICATION THAT GOD BELIEVES IN YOUR TOMORROW AND HE CANNOT ABANDON YOU – Ecclesiastes 9:4, Luke 21:13, Romans 8:28

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, LET YOUR OUTSTRETCHED HAND OVERTURN ALL CONTRARY SITUATIONS OF MY LIFE INTO TESTIMONIES OF PRAISE AND BY YOUR FAVOUR APPOINT AN ANGELIC OFFICER TO BRING ABOUT MY SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE EVER LOST THIS WEEK – Ezekiel 21:27, 2Kings 8:6, Ecclesiastes 8:4, Luke 21:13

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, MAY 18, 2020.

TOPIC: *DEEP CALLETH UNTO DEEP (2)*

"Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me."   Psalm 42:7.

*MESSAGE*
Yesterday, we asked, if the Bible says that "deep calleth unto me deep", what 'deep' does our 'deep challenges' call unto? The answer we considered yesterday was Trust---the deeper the pains of our challenges, the deeper our trust in God becomes. We will consider one more today and continue from there tomorrow.

2. *FAITH*
The deeper the pains of our challenges, the deeper our faith in God becomes. The devil gets frightened by such deep faith because it always produces uncommon miracles that will cause the world to wonder. "But as it is written, eye hath not seen nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the THINGS which God hath PREPARED for them that love him." (1 Corinthians 2:9). We access these things that God had prepared for us by launching into deeper depths of faith. It's like when Jesus told Peter, "Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a drought." (Luke 5:4). He did launch his faith into the deep and he got such a blessing that the would had hitherto not seen.

*ACTION POINT*
?️ Faith comes by hearing God's word and it is activated by obeying God's instructions. So make friends with the scriptures and be obedient.

*SCRIPTIRES*
1 Corinthians 2:9; John 16:12-13; Luke 5:4.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank You God for Your track record of never putting to shame those who have faith in you;

2. Lord, help me to love Your Word even more in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, give me the grace to be obedient to Your Word in the name of Jesus;

4. Please Lord increase my faith in You in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Num. 30-31, Prov. 26:13-27.27, Luke 3.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 18TH MAY 2020.

TOPIC: ACTIVATING DIVINE DIRECTION THROUGH JOY AND WORSHIP

SCRIPTURE: Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.

Psalm 89:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you cannot be happy, you can never attract God and if you cannot attract God, you are never qualified for His direction.

It is clear from our anchor Scripture that if you want to attract Divine direction and fulfil God's purpose for your generation, living in worship and excitement is not negotiable. A life of joy and worship is a non-negotiable requirement in the journey of life and destiny.

To live in depression is to become a candidate for exemption from Divine direction. It is never possible for you to attract the Presence of God which is a prerequisite for Divine direction when you are living in depression. The Presence of God is sustained by the attitude of joy. If you cannot be happy, you can never attract God and if you cannot attract God, you are never qualified for His direction.

An attack on your joy is an attack on Divine direction for your life. An attack on your joy is an attack on your Oil or anointing because the Oil is sustained by joy. And the devil knows that everything is tied to your joy, so he confronts you all the time with the spell of joylessness.

Please take note of this: it is not possible to feel low and fly high. Low feeling and high flight do not go together. If you are not joyful, you can never hear God and if you cannot hear God, you cannot know His direction for your life.

Beloved, if you are a victim of lack of Divine direction, I encourage you today to connect the Presence of God through joy and excitement and the lifestyle of worship. This will guarantee your access to Divine direction in life.

REMEMBER THIS: If you cannot be happy, you can never attract God and if you cannot attract God, you are never qualified for His direction.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Be positivistic always. Flee from every form of depression.
2. Study the Word of God daily so as to fuel your joy tank.
3. Determine to live a lifestyle of worship to God.
PRAYER: Lord, I rejoice in You and in Your Word. 

Help me to access Your Presence in joy through praise and worship, Lord in Jesus Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BIRTHING GOD'S PURPOSE- THE QUALIFICATION

QUOTE: Real heartfelt worship will always result in the manifestation of glory. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 28-30

AMAZING FACT: Humans have the same amount of hairs on their bodies as a chimpanzee. Most are useless and so tiny that they are invisible.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: As you proceed in the atmosphere of joy, fresh Divine direction is coming your way in this season, in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 18TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: I CANNOT BE CONCLUDED: JEHOVAH GOD DID IT FOR US TOO!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 22:15-34*

Share with me today! “Dear Dr. Bishop Chris, permit me to start my testimony this way: On the 20th of January, 2020, precisely on Monday after our morning devotion in our family car, after sharing a testimony titled: *“SHE KEPT HEARING, MEN SHALL NOT CALL YOU MARAH”* (People will not call you Marah), we embarked on a Journey from Ogoja, a Nigerian city, to Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital city. On that morning’s devotional topic, there was a testimony of a woman whose only son was involved in an auto accident in Lagos involving a Lagos State Government Bus and Dangote’s Truck and that the only son of the woman was delivered by God.

We prayed and bound the spirit of accident on the way but the devil tried to be smarter than God. *I, my wife and our four children had a serious accident in which my car somersaulted twice and landed in a ditch in between an old and ongoing construction, with the four tyres facing upwards along Akwanga-Kefi Express Way.* To the glory of God, the Almighty God delivered us from that accident unhurt with minor bruises (injuries). 

However, I participated in the 21-day prayer and fasting programme and I was also in the World Elevation Anointing Night of 31st Jan, 2020 at TBS Lagos. In fact, our case cannot be concluded as we were brought from shame to fame, from sorry to congratulations, from horror to hurray and finally, from the accident we are now miracle legends. 

The question is, “How did it happen? For in God, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit I trust. (From Besong J.B. +234 8065339-043; Abuja).”
Oh, glory to God! More of Him; less of me or any man! The God of this vision will do what He says He will do! I am busy writing “WAR AGAINST HAMAN 16 now and what He has told me about 2021 is mind-blowing! Don’t miss that service of January 29th 2021. This is almost a year’s notice! Don’t miss the upcoming July World Anointing Service - *8am, Saturday July 25th.* 

Don’t miss the Sunday services at Ogudu, Lagos! Don’t miss the monthly anointing services! And don’t miss any of the ODM editions of this year! *The God who made an ASS to speak because His people were to be HURT by an enemy, will do anything to preserve your life, family and ministry this year!* I see God preserving your life because He still needs you on planet earth and your case cannot be concluded by witches and wizards or any enemy! See today’s scripture again and pray seriously now!

*AIR CONDITIONERS – I am led to ask you to sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the Manna Mountain Lagos! LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO! I see someone’s TURN-AROUND tied to this need! Reach me via orderodm@gmail.com or +234 903 264 8292 (whatsapp and voice calls or texts). Thank you LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Standing on the Promises of God...

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. My Father God, You made an ASS to speak! Stop every “BALAAM”/”BALAK” that is planning SHAME for my life/ministry this year in Jesus name *(Pray tor the family used in today’s devotional. Key into their testimony now).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOB 14-17*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*

_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, May 18, 2020*

*TOPIC:**RIGHT CHOICE IN MARRIAGE*
*Read Genesis 27:46*

*MEMORISE:* Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)

*EXPOSITION*

No marriage succeeds by chance; it must be worked out. Marital success hinges on so many factors, ranging from the right foundation to tolerance and good understanding of the spouse, love and forbearance, etc. Finance is another thing that determines the viability of a marriage. 

The Bible talks of the foundation, how important it is to everything in life (Psa. 11:3). Right choice in marriage is the major foundational issue in marriage. If you get it wrong from the start, to make it right along the line can be very difficult, if not impossible. No wonder the alarming rate of divorce as we witness it, today.

To forestall wrongly choosing his life partner and miss out of the covenant blessings of God, the parents of Jacob guided his marital choice-making, ensuring he married from the right place and people.

He was quickly released to go to Paddan-Aram, where Laban lived, to get a wife, because his parents, especially the mother, could not withstand him marrying from among the Canaanites, like his brother Gen. 28:1-9. Esau had married two of such. Esau's decision had led him into polygamy, which is not God's plan for His people. Right choice would prevent some marital challenges from crushing you.

You must not go outside God in search of marriage partner. You just have to place your marriage on the foundation of God's Word and prayer. Those who are burdened by the pains of marital accident should contact God for His appropriate intervention. 

Don't embark on self-made amendment that can result in jumping from fry pan to fire. Only Christ can give you your 'Mr/Mrs Right.' You will not miss it, in Jesus' name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, help the spinsters and bachelors among us to get Your favour in marriage. Rebuke the devil over their choice-making.
2. Lord, help marriages around the world to overcome the marital challenges they are facing.
3. Lord, let homes begin to thrive on the foundation of Your love, Word, and prayer, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* 1 Kings 2 - 3 & 1 Corinthians 8 - 9

*And there shall be rejoicing after this pandemic in Jesus name. Amen.................Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM