The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 17th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 17TH MAY.

CONSECRATED UNTO HIM

These are the names of the sons of Aaron, the priests which were anointed, whom he consecrated to minister in the priest’s office (Numbers 3:3).

Consecration is a word mostly used in the Old Testament section of the Bible in reference to items that were to be set apart as holy for sacrifices and worship. It’s also used to describe the “setting apart” of the priests who were to be dedicated to the Lord. 

It generally refers to devoting or sacredly setting apart anyone or anything to the worship or service of the Lord.

In the Old Testament, the tribe of Levi were thus consecrated to the service of God in the priestly order (Numbers 3:12). The Hebrews consecrated or devoted their fields and cattle, and sometimes the spoils of war, to the Lord (Leviticus 27:28-29). 

Also, according to the Law, the first-born of both man and beast were consecrated to God. For us in the New Testament, the Scriptures describe us as consecrated to the Lord; holy and sanctified, not because of our works, but by God’s choice.

1 Peter 2:9 says, “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.” However, too many of God’s people aren’t living in the vital reality of this consecrated life. 

As a result, they’ve missed out on the blessings of living and functioning with the knowledge that they’ve indeed been set apart unto God; set apart from sin, sickness, poverty and death, unto righteousness, holiness, victory, prosperity and divine health. See yourself this way and walk accordingly.

Ephesians 1:4 says, “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.” We’re His “called out” ones; His chosen and sanctified ones. No wonder we’re holy and without blame before Him in love. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

What a blessing to be chosen and sanctified unto God for His divine use! I’m holy and sanctified, because I belong to Jesus; my life is dedicated to Him in worship and service, and His righteousness is expressed in and through me always. Thank you, blessed Lord, for setting me apart for holiness, success, victory, prosperity and divine health, in Jesus Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Exodus 28:41; Exodus 19:6 AMPC; Revelation 1:6 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:12-30; 1 Kings 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 10:1-13; Proverbs 13

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

I thank you gracious heavenly Father for the excellent life that I have in Christ! I am planted on the rock that is higher than I am, Christ Jesus! 

Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. 

I have the fullness of God; I am complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power. I have the capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit; I carry God's maximum load. I am unconquerable. 

I am not ordinary; my humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God. I am God's living tabernacle; when I move, the Spirit of God moves in me. 

My hands have become His hands, and my fingers, His fingers; I am completely immersed in Him and He in me. 

He sees through my eyes, talks through my mouth, and moves with my body. He changes lives through me. Hallelujah! Of His fullness have I received, and grace for grace. 

Everything that is of deity in Christ Jesus; in quality and potentialities has been granted to me. I have received all of His power, glory, might, strength, knowledge, and wisdom - everything that He represents, everything that is contained in Him. 

I live every day with the consciousness that I am replete with God; full of Him. I am an associate of the God-kind. As He is, so am I in this world.

Thank You blessed Father, for the wonderful privilege to be filled with Your fullness and receive of Your ability, wisdom, grace, power, and strength! 

It's such an honor to be the carrier and dispenser of eternal verities. I impact my world with the power and dominion of Your righteousness that I bear, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH MAY 2020

THEME: THE SURE FOUNDATION

MEMORISE:

2 Timothy 2:19 "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

READ: Matthew 7:21-27

7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
Romans 10:17

I cannot overststae the importance of the word of God in the life of a believer. Romans 10:14-17 emphasizes this and also reveals the need of preachers in the world today. We need witnesses so the faith of people can be built on the sure foundation of the word of God.

Today, while some preachers minister as oracles of God; others do so as orators teaching human philosophy and traditions of men. Paul warned against this in 1 Timothy 1:4,7 and Titus 1:14. Today's memory verse tells us clearly why we must be careful of any teaching that does not warn against sin. Such is not from God.

Living by this foundation keeps you from sin. Today's Bible reading has many lessons for us. First, it is wisdom to walk according to the word of God. Some people will say the Bible is too old to offer solutions to the present world issues but what did Jesus say concerning the word of God? He said "For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled (Matthew 5:18). There will be trials and persecutions against your faith. However, God's word is a sure anchor. Jesus assures that a house built on the sure foundation of the word of God shall stand. It is foolishness to equate the word of man with the word of God. The word of man has no sure foundation, therefore, any house built on human philosophy will crumble in the face of storm.

Beloved, are you building your house on the solid and infallible word of God or on the sandy soil of the ideology of man? Think about it now and take a decision to walk only by God's word.

ACTION POINT:

Decide that from today, you will be more devoted to studying the word of God and living by it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalm 26, 40, 58, 61, 62, 64

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey

Chorus:
Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, MAY 17, 2020.

TOPIC: *DEEP CALLETH UNTO DEEP (1)*

"Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me."   Psalm 42:7.

*MESSAGE*
Often times we get overwhelmed by our challenges and wonder how God is using it to work for our good. We get weaken in our believe and our faith in God drowns gradually. This happens when we begin to magnify the challenges that we encounter then give it more attention than focusing on God's promises thereby strengthening our faith in His unfailing world.

What if we choose to believe indeed that "we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose"? If the bible says that "deep calleth on to deep",what 'deep' does our 'deep challenges' call unto? We will consider one today and continue from there tomorrow.

*1. TRUST*
The deeper the pains of our challenges, the deeper our trust in God becomes. Job says "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him." (Job 13:15). Our trust increases spontenously and  gets deeper when we stand firm in our times of trial. Our challenges are like a remodeling process for our lives. Through them, we go deeper in our spiritual intimacy with God if we do not faint--and our intimacy with God grants us more access into more blessings.

*ACTION POINT*
?️     Keep on trusting in God; the challenges you are going through is just a remodeling process for your life.

*SCRIPTURES*
Romans 8:28; Job 13:15; 1 Corinthians 2:9.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, I thank you for the hope Your Word gives;

2.  Lord, help me to keep trusting in you in the name of Jesus;

3.   The benefits of trusting God finds expression in my life in name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 29, Prov. 25:1-26.12, Luke 2:22-52.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SUNDAY MAY 17, 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF VALUE SYSTEM

TEXT  : GENESIS 25:34 “Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.” Romans 12:2 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Glorious and colourful destiny is the exclusive reserved of the redeemed irrespective of the happenings today.

Jesus paid the total price for the destiny of the redeemed with His very life, hence, our glorious and colorful destiny is secured by the blood and remain not negotiable except we choose to mess it up by ourselves - Romans 8:28-30

Destiny at large is at the mercy of value system. It is our value system that rules our world.

Value system is the set of ideals that guides our personal conducts, interactions with others and involvements with our career or business. It is what guides our behavioral patterns in the society at large.

Our value system is either the right one or a wrong/ faulty one. Your life and destiny is either built up or ruined by your value system and not the devil. One will attract blessings while the other will attract a curse.

Value system is the foundation for the choices we make in life. A faulty or wrong value system will produce a wrong choice which will end up becoming detrimental to our future while a right value system will produce the right choice and once our choices are right it will influence our decisions and our decisions will determine the outcome of our destiny.

Looking at our text in Genesis chapter 25:29-34, you will discover, Esau sold his birthright to Jacob because of his wrong value system. He chose food at the expense of his birthright, hence, he lost all the blessings to Jacob and his descendants were lost forever - Hebrews 12:16-17 “Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.”

It’s quite unfortunate today that just as Esau lost his birthright to food, so many believers are selling off their future to money, material possessions and pleasures of sin which cannot last beyond a moment.

Many relationships today are money and material possessions driven and that is why many marriages are failing.

Moses would have lost his glorious destiny to pleasures of sin in the palace the same way many in this generation are selling-off, but he chose to suffer affliction with the people of God and ended up a Prophet that God spoke to face to face – Hebrews 11:24-26, Exodus 33:11

We must therefore endeavour to build a strong and right value system through the word of God so as to safeguard our choices. The value system we build on the word will stand the test of time and our glorious destiny will surely be secured and preserved – Deut 4:5-9, 6:1-9, Deut 11:26-28, 30:19, Romans 12:2

Spending many days in prayer and fasting without working on your value system will wear you out and will end you up a frustrated believer. If you follow the precess you will not miss the product.

REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS,  THE POWER TO DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY RESIDES WITH YOUR DECISION AND YOUR DECISION IS A PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE WHILE YOUR CHOICE IS LARGELY INFLUENCED BY YOUR VALUE SYSTEM.

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AND BY THE BLOOD OF EVERLASTING COVENANT, ARISE AND FRUSTRATE ALL THE EVIL CONSPIRACIES AGAINST MY GLORIOUS DESTINY AND BY YOUR FAVOUR CONNECT ME TO THE HELPERS OF MY DESTINY SPEEDILY THIS WEEK AND FOREVER. Isaiah 44:25, Psalms 90:14

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA

pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 17TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: THE RICHES OF GOD’S GRACE

SCRIPTURE: But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I but the grace of God which was with me. 1 Corinthians 15:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Grace covers our errors and colours our efforts.

The grace of God is a major distinguishing factor in the lives of people. The difference between two children of God is the dimension of grace that they have access to. 

This is because grace is in levels. There is grace; there is great grace; there is exceeding grace, and then multiplied grace.

That is why Apostle Peter admonished us to grow in grace in 2 Peter 3:18. That means, the level of grace you have now can increase. The difference between Paul the apostle and the other apostles was grace. He said in our anchor scripture above: But by the grace of God I am what I am. That is, ‘If you like my results, what you really need is the grace with which I operate.’

The question is, what is grace? Grace can be defined with the acronym: G-R-A-C-E, that is: God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense. 

This means that God sacrificed Christ for His riches to be made available to us. This means that the outcome or the reason Christ went to Calvary is called Grace.

In other quarters, grace has also been seen as God’s unmerited and underserved favour. While we were yet sinners Christ died for us (Romans 5:8). That was what made grace what it is.

Thirdly, I will like to define grace as God’s seal of approval and acceptance. That is to say, I have approved you and accepted you through the Blood of my Son, so take grace. This makes grace to cover our errors and colour our efforts.

Now, one key to accessing grace is lowliness or humility. God resists the proud but He gives grace to the humble (James 4:6, 1 Peter 5:5). So, proud people are excused from grace. That is why to be proud is to easily crash. 

The humbler you get, the more of God’s Grace you connect (Proverbs 3:34). God gives grace to those who appear little in their own eyes. He gives grace to the unassuming, the simple, the humble, the lowly, the one you can easily pass by and ignore.
REMEMBER THIS: Grace covers our errors and colours our efforts.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Activate the grace of God at the place of prayer
2. Ask God to grant you the spirit of humility
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You impart me with the Spirit of humility. I resist every spirit of pride and arrogance from my life, Lord in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE RICHES OF GRACE

QUOTE: When you submit to higher grace, you contact that grace. Culled from 10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 25-27
AMAZING FACT: For every pound of fat or muscle gained, your body creates seven miles of new blood vessels.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree your release this day to higher levels of grace in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH MAY, 2020

TOPIC: HEAVEN’S WHIRLWIND; SWEEP THROUGH OUR LAND

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GENESIS 8:1-3; PROVERBS 10:20-25)

My biggest prayer for you user of today’s devotional is that the mighty whirlwind of heaven will sweep through your city and country and SWEEP AWAY EVERY WICKEDNESS. Much more, I desire and pray that, that mighty irresistible wind will SWEEP OFF EVERY AGENT OF DARKNESS holding back your ELEVATION STORY.

I say again: when the mighty wind of God blows, NOTHING CAN RESIST IT. No one can stop that wind from moving away what it was destined to move away. No one can stop that wind from bringing in what it was destined to bring in.

In Genesis 8:1, the Bible says that “God made a wind to pass over the earth, and THE WATERS ASSUAGED.” The phrase, `the waters asuaged'* means, “the waters were trapped, the waters were hidden” Did you get that? For many days, the mountains of the earth could not be seen because they were covered by the waters.

But one day, Jehova thundered from heaven and declared, ‘Enough is enough’ Those words released His wind upon the earth and the waters were trapped (Water is representative of multitudes of people or serious battles).

Every water that has covered up your place of glory and has prevented you from seeing and seizing God’s best from you is coming under God’s judgement today. Heaven’s whirlwind is coming through your land and they shall be trapped. Your light will shine and your glory will be seen. You shall be celebrated again! LOOK out for the WIND that will HIDE the water of battles. It is near! (Go to church today)!

AIRCONDITIONERS – I am led to ask you to sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the Manna Mountain Lagos. let ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO! I see someone’s TURN-AROUND tied to this need! Reach me via orderodm@gmail.com or +234 903 264 8292 (whatsapp and voice calls or texts). Thank you LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.

2. Father, fill this land with Your glory. Let the power of Your greatness be manifest through my life, and through Your people in this land (PRAY SERIOUSLY FOR YOUR native land and your COUNTRY Of residence now).

3. Pray for your local church. Pray for your city where you live. Pray for your place of work. Let tne whirlwind of heaven blow and sweep away every work of wickedness.

4. Uproot every gang-up against your star. Decree the WIND that blows away. Pray about today seriously as led now. Cancel Irreversible mistakes!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (JOB 11-13)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, May 17, 2020*

*TOPIC:**WISDOM IN SILENCE*

*Read: Numbers 14:28-29; Psalms 106:32-33*
Numbers 14:28-29 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me,
Psalms 106:32-33 They angered him also at the waters of strife, so that it went ill with Moses for their sakes:

Because they provoked his spirit, so that he spake unadvisedly with his lips.

*MEMORISE: Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace; when he shuts his lips, he is considered perceptive (Proverbs 17:28)*

*EXPOSITION*

A great deal of insight and instruction is embedded in this verse of the scripture (Prov. 17:28). Much has been said about the need to be careful and thoughtful when talking to, or about others. But, in reality, there are times when it is best to just keep silent, saying NOTHING at all (cf. Eccl. 3:7b).

Silence is a great virtue, but sadly, it has been disregarded by many. It is the grace to be still, calm, quiet, or at peace within and without oneself. This is not a manifestation of weakness, as some people think, but a rare display of wisdom. 

As James 1:26 says it. The true measure of someone's level of maturity is not his ability to use his tongue, but that to withhold it. Generally, it is advisable to maintain silence, when there is nothing positive to say.

The saying is true, that if you can hold your tongue in one moment of anger, you will spare yourself many years of sorrows and regrets. 

Many reputable men and women have paid dearly for making impulsive utterances under the heat of provocation. Take Moses for example, his experience with the ever restless Israelites, the Psalmist recalled (Psa. 106:32-33). His case and other similar examples have shown that God never excuses unguarded outbursts, even if they were made under provocation.

You can pray today for wisdom to refrain your tongue, when you should, and henceforth, begin to enjoy the numerous blessings that come with this noble victual.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, give me wisdom to refrain my tongue, in order to save my life from danger of evil provocation.
2. Lord, help me to remain silent when it is needed, for me not to miss my goal in life.
3. Lord, teach our leaders what to say at the right time, so that they don't keep heating the polity, unnecessarily.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kings 1 & 1 Corinthians 7*

*Remember tomorrow is another Sabbath, let's raise our voice in unism against the spread of Covid-19............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM