The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 16th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 16TH MAY

LIVING BY FAITH

(For we walk by faith, not by sightSmile (2 Corinthians 5:7).

These profound words of the Spirit penned by Paul the apostle to the Corinthian Christians give a succinct and precise overview of the Christian life: we live by faith, not by sensory perception. 

The same truth is reiterated in Romans 1:17: “…The just shall live by (his) faith.”

It’s imperative to understand that Christianity is a life of faith; it has nothing to do with your senses. You were born again by faith, and you can only live the Christian life successfully by faith; there’s no other way!

Faith is a lifestyle; it’s not something you pick up to use whenever you want to get something from the Lord. You can strengthen your faith, stir it, grow it or increase it. Living by faith is living from your spirit according to God’s Word. You look into the mirror of God and are metamorphosed (changed, transfigured) into the same image of God’s glory that you see, from glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3:18).

As you do this, the forces of life in the Kingdom are revealed to you and released into your world. They work within you and attract to you the men, resources, circumstances and materials that are consistent with your new nature in Christ Jesus. 

When you declare that you have dominion over the devil, the world, and its circumstances, that reality is established as you proclaim. Hallelujah!

Hebrews 11:6 says without faith, it’s impossible to please God; that means you can’t live for Him. 

To please Him is to live by faith every day, meaning that everything in your life is directed according to His Word; your confidence is on the eternal realities of the Kingdom and not the earthly, transient, temporal circumstances of life (2 Corinthians 4:18). Glory to God!

CONFESSION

My actions, reactions, thoughts, words and responses to situations and circumstances shall conform to the express will of the Father by the Word, not according to sensory perceptions. My life is regulated by the eternal realities of the Kingdom, and the blessings therein are unleashed into my world. I live victoriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:16-18; Hebrews 11:1-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 7:25-8:1-11; 1 Kings 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 9:20-27; Proverbs 12

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You, for I have received the Spirit without measure, because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. 

I am filled with the fullness of God; thus, nothing is impossible to me. I face life with the consciousness of a victor. 

I can do anything because my sufficiency is of God. Hallelujah! Christ is alive in me—in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. 

I am living the supernatural life, naturally, because Christ is in me. I have no sense of lack or want, because the One who created all things, and in whom all things consist, is in me, and I reign in, with, and through Him. 

I am strengthened from within; therefore, every form of weakness and fear is gone from me. I am strengthened with the strength of God, and with joy, I draw water from the wells of salvation, because the joy of the Lord is my strength. 

Hallelujah! I’ve received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness; therefore, I am reigning in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits. 

The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH MAY 2020.

THEME: ALL ROUND SUCCESS.

MEMORISE:

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Joshua 1:8

READ: James 2:22-25

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

I believe everyone desires all-round success but do we all know the condition required to get it?

“But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”  Psalm 1:2-3
According to the text above, the condition for complete success is living by the book of the law- the word of God. This is why God ask Joshua to get acquainted with it (Joshua 1:8). Today, it is painful that many “children of God” have abused grace so much that the law of God does not matter to them anymore. This is a deception of the devil. 

To succeed, you must be wise because foolishness leads to failure (Proverbs 14:24). If you would be wise, you must be Bible compliant (2 Timothy 3:16). There is no negotiation; God’s word is the surest way to all-round success. James 1:25 says “ But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

It was through the word of God in Malachi 3:10 that I discovered why my salary was not enough for me- I was not paying my tithe. It was the word of God that taught me to take care of my flock as a pastor. For many years as the General Overseer I had to stay at the Headquarters, building the source of before launching into other parts of the world. Even now, the word of God teaches me that it is not over until it is over. The secrets of all-round success are inexhaustible in the word of God.

Beloved, study, meditate, hear and live by the word of God and from now, you will begin to experience all-round success.

ACTION POINT:

MAKE THE Bible your surest and final judge in all of life’s matters.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 16-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28:  THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above. 
o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SATURDAY MAY 16, 2020

TOPIC: DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (PART 11)

TEXT  : ISAIAH 60:1-3 – “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee. And the gentiles shall come to thy, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

The best product ever created by God is man and that is why man is the only one product that occupies His mind more than anything else, even more than the angels and the power of attorney was given to man to oversee and provide necessary solutions and answers to either the existing or yet to come problems and questions. Genesis 1:27-28, Psalms 8:3-6, 100:3, 115:16

The intention of the Almighty God for creating anything is to either solve problems or answer questions, man inclusive. 

Light is to solve the problem of darkness, food to solve the problem of hunger, chair to solve the problem of where to seat, cloth to solve the problem of nakedness, the list is endless.

Why is man so important to God of all His creatures, it is because man was created in His image and very likeness to represent Him in every capacity. Sin actually robbed man of this power to govern and effect changes where it is necessary but Christ came to solve the problem of sin and put to an end all the associated problems of sin through signs, wonders and miracles – Matthew 1:21, 1John 4:14, 2:1-2, 3:8, Luke 2:32

Jesus adequately represented the father in His earthily Ministry and shortly before His departure to glory, He made a remarkable statement in John 17:18, 20:21 that ‘as the father sent me, so send I you’ and whatever he says to one He says to all – Mark 13:37

As a redeemed child of God, we are sent a solution and light to the world after the order of Christ – John 8:12, 9:5

HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

11.     THE PLACE OF THE PROPHETIC WORDS AND INSTRUCTIONS Ezekiel 37:1-14
There is enough power in the prophetic utterance to reverse the irreversible of our lives. Just one prophetic word is more than enough to alter all the contrary situations of life in a second depending on our sensitivity and faith.

Every word of God, written (bible), spoken by His anointed messenger or the RHEMA word spoken directly to you by the Holy Spirit that you receive,  believe and apply is capable of bringing you to the realms of unimaginable change of story thereby turning to you to an agent of making a difference wherever you are or you may be privileged to go to in this world. Psalms 29:3-9, Deut 28:1-14, Hebrews 1:3, 4:12, 11:3, 2Peter 1:19-21

The prophetic word is self anointed and empowered to produce after that which it is sent and it will never return void back to God – Isaiah 55:10-13

However, the Prophetic words are slippery hence, it requires spiritual sensitivity and watchfulness to catch up with the one that is relevant to you during service or personal study or quiet time – Habakkuk 2:1

To really make a difference in this wicked world, you need Prophetic words which can come as the right word, the sent word and the word in season. 

The moment your human spirit lay hold on any of the word mentioned above with your faith being alive, God’s integrity is committed to making a difference in you and through you – Proverbs 6:25, Psalms 107:20, Isaiah 50:4

Remember that all the dry bones needed to come together, rise and turned to a mighty army was the prophetic word from Prophet Ezekiel – Ezekiel 37:7 “So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.”

Therefore, you must expect daily word of prophecy and run with them through practical obedience of faith and I can assure you that your life will never remain the same.

NO MATTER OUR STATUS IN THE KINGDOM, WE ALL NEED A HIGHER GRACE TO SPEAK ALWAYS  INTO OUR LIVES AND ALL THAT CONCERNS US TO ENJOY FAVOUR, BLESSINGS, BREAKTHROUGH AND SPEED OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS – 2Chronicles 26:3-15

In mighty name of Jesus, I decree a mighty divine visitation of a life time for you within the next 24hours and by the power of the Holy Ghost, I command the graves of your destiny to be opened supernaturally and the glory of your day star to rise out of obscurity into the limelight effortlessly  - Ezekiel 37:12-14, 2Kings 7:1, 18, 2Peter 1:19

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA

pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MAY 16, 2020.

TOPIC: *MADE WITH A PURPOSE*

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."    Romans  8:28 .

*MESSAGE*
There is nothing ever made with the intention of destruction. The purpose for every invention is for the benefit and satisfaction of whoever handles it- and to the praise of the producer. In other words, every product is as a result of the wisdom of the producer-and so are we the epitome of God's divine wisdom.

The scripture foretold that we are chosen breed, a peculiar people, Holy... called to show forth God's marvellous light before we are the light of this world .(1 Peter 2:9, Matthew 5:16).

An inventor knows his product. So does God the father. He knows everything that might ever befall us each day. The Bible says that "All things work together for our good." (Romans 8:28). This means that nothing ever happens to us out of misfortune. They are ordained plans.

Moses and Jesus passed through hard times but they became successful. Let their stories inspire you to believe that for you, too, anything you are going through will make you shine and they will all work together for your good and for His will. Amen.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  Challenges are God's way of sharpening our faith.

?️  Good times and bad times are God's ways of blessing us.

?️  Prayer makes us work in God's will.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Peter 2:9, Matthew 5:16.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

2.  Pray for God to open your eyes to live with understanding.

3.  Pray for the leading of the Holy Spirit so that you will know how and when to respond to situation.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 28, Prov. 24, Luke 2:1-21.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 16TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: THE NECESSITY OF PRAYER AND FASTING

SCRIPTURE: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The hour of prayer is the hour of power.

There are two things that happen in the human body without ceasing: the beating of the heart and the breathing in and out of air, except in death.
This is the same way prayer and fasting should be to the believer. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says, pray without ceasing. This means, pray like you breathe; pray unceasingly like your heart beats. The meaning is: prayer, just like faith, is the livewire of the saint.

Now, why is this so? I will give you two reasons:

1. Prayer and fasting is doorway to the supernatural.

In Acts 3:1, it was at the hour of prayer that Peter and John encountered a crippled man who was lame from his mother’s womb. Power was applied on the man and the spirit of paralysis was instantly electrocuted and he was healed. 

The hour of prayer is the hour of power. Supernatural power answers to the key of prayer. Every decadence in prayer results in a bankruptcy of power. When the prayer altar begins to decay, power begins to escape.

2. Prayer and fasting is the principal tool for the nullification of the agenda of hell against the church. Matthew 16:18 says, I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail; which means the gates of hell will always attempt, the only thing is that they cannot prevail. And it does not prevail because of the force of prayer (Acts 4:29-33).
Now, what are the keys to effective praying and fasting?

1. Maintaining a private, personal praying and fasting schedule.
It is called a consecrational prayer and fast. Peter did this in Acts 10:9-10 and then God opened doors for him.
2. Participating in corporate praying and fasting.
This is joining forces with the brethren to pray (Acts 12:5). It is good to pray on your own but it is important to pray with the saints. These two must be combined together to produce very dangerous effect against the powers of hell.

REMEMBER THIS: The hour of prayer is the hour of power..

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Pray always; that is, without ceasing
2. Endeavour to have a fasting schedule to include fasting at least once in a week
PRAYER: Lord, I consecrate my life totally to You. I make demands on the mantle of intercession and the grace for supplication. I receive it Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE NECESSITY OF MAINTAINING THE PRAYER ALTAR

QUOTE: You must travail in the closet in order to prevail in public. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 22-24
AMAZING FACT: Ostriches have the largest eyes of any land animal.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive a robe of intercessory praying in Jesus’ Name. Every garment of lukewarmness and prayerlessness is set on fire in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 16TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: HEAVEN’S WHIRLWIND; SWEEP THROUGH MY LIFE*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 10:15-28*

Welcome! When the whirlwind of heaven passes through a place, THINGS WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. My biggest prayer for you user of today’s devotional is that the mighty whirlwind of heaven will sweep through your life and SWEEP AWAY EVERY WICKEDNESS. See Proverbs 10:25: 

*“When the whirlwind passes, the wicked is no more, but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.”* Note: *WHEN THE WHIRLWIND PASSES!* YOU CAN COUNT ON ONE THING: THE WHIRLWIND WILL PASS! That scripture says, *“WHEN…”* not *“If…”

* It makes no difference how strong and mighty those wicked powers look that have set themselves against you. It makes no difference how much success that wicked syndicate has had against many people in the past. YOU WILL NOT BE ONE OF THEIR VICTIMS.

The whirlwind of God will sweep past and they shall be no more! Psalm 103:16 says, “the wind passes over it, and it is gone, AND THE PLACE THEREOF SHALL KNOW IT NO MORE.” When the wind of God blows through your life, *EVERY PLACE THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR WEAKNESS AND FAILURE SHALL BE TURNED AROUND. Every agent promoting weakness and failure in that area of your life will be swept away and THINGS WILL TURN AROUND.

* Begin to prepare! Begin to expect! I can hear in my spirit: “It’s time! This is the season for winds! Prepare.” Receive that word of God and in righteousness. Become an everlasting foundation – unmovable and unshakable. When the storm clears, YOU WILL STILL BE STANDING! Declare 7 times now: *“No storm can sink my star in Jesus name.”* Pray now!

*Be at the LAGOS Mountain service TOMORROW Sunday May 17th as we send IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES to the camp of your haters and RETURN TO SENDER every mistake programmed against you. Time is 8am. Come with your prayer points. Be ready to pray and cancel mistakes.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray on today's word as led now.
2. Every river of wickedness that has swallowed up hundreds in the past, and is flowing in my direction, DRY UP NOW, in Jesus name. *Pray in tongues today!*
3. Father, let Your mighty wind blow and let it sweep away every work! It shall PASS AWAY!
4. Lord, let Your wind of judgment sweep through the camp of my adversaries and let their place be found no more (Pray it seriously).
5. *Pray about today as led now. LOOSE LAUGHTER THIS COMING WEEK!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOB 8-10*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, May 16, 2020*

*TOPIC:**MARRIAGE MANAGEMENT*

*Read 1 Corinthians. 7:1-16*

1. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6. But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
7. For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
9. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
10. And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
11. But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
12. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
16. For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

*MEMORISE:* Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband *(1Corinthians. 7:3)*

*EXPOSITION*

Marriage remains a divine riddle that no mortal can unravel. Two individuals who hail from different origins, backgrounds and statuses, coming together to become one, is not the work of man, but God Himself (Matt. 19:3). Therefore, making your marriage to work according to the spiritual design requires conscious effort of management of 5he institution.

You might want to ask: Why management? Is marriage not supposed to be enjoyed rather than endured? You probably have asked the right questions, but 'managing' marriage here, does not connote living with one avoidable bitterness, pain, torture...that the union has occasioned! Those are not God's plan for your marriage. 

Management of marriage is nothing too far or difficult to do. It is a deliberate act of planning, coordinating, directing and controlling all activities or issues that relate to your marriage, with the help of Christ, and by His Spirit.

Any home that is unplanned for will surely fail! You must be a good planner as a stakeholder in the marital institution.

The children who are direct fruits of the marriage, including the relations or adopted persons, must be well coordinated in all ramifications. 

Chief of all, now the husband and wife must not mismanage (abuse of privileges) the wife, and latter must be under the direction and control of the former (Eph. 5:22).

In other words, the husband should sacrificially love the wife, while the wife should submissively love the husband. This is how God designed the marriage institution to be, for it to produce desirable result. Should yours fail to follow this, the result is better imagined than experienced! May your marriage receive correct management forthwith, Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Commit the present unwanted situation in your marriage/family to God, now. Believe He will change your situation positively.
2. Lord, help us to manage our homes effectively, by Your enablement, in Jesus' name.
3. May our churches be more committed to helping our teeming youths discover God's true will for them in marriage, career, and all other aspects of lives, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Samuel. 23-24 & 1 Corinthians. 5-6*

*Hear us oh Lord as we call on you to heal our land in Jesus name. Amen..............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM