The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video-Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7owRh82xOVQ

Founder, Daar communications High Chief Raymond Dokpesi discharged from hospital alongside two of his grandchildren after testing negative for Coronavirus.

High Chief Raymond Dokpesi though grateful to God for his recovery from Covid-19 but questions why malaria patients are taken as Covid-19 patients, to him it's food for thought for another day

[Image: 11536666_dokpe_jpeg4cd7ecb05dc87ca9f065cfdee0ab0aef]
[Image: 11536667_dokpe2_jpeg6a52d6025afa2189358585c331f92392]
[Image: 11536668_dokpe3_jpegb5662394e9441ad43f1d82656610fc30]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Raymond Dokpesi's son recovers from COVID-19, says his doctors never showed him any document indicating he had the virus

[Image: 5ebe63d584f57.webp]

Hours after his father and his 2 children were discharged from the Coronavirus treatment center, Raymond Dokpesi Jnr, son of the owner of AIT, has also tested negative to the virus.

Raymond Jnr was the first in his family to test positive for the virus. He went into Isolation on April 27. His father and other family members tested positive for the virus on May 1st and were also taken into Isolation.

Raymond Snr and two of his grandchildren were discharged on Thursday, May 14 after testing negative twice.

Dokpesi Jnr. is expected to be discharged from the Abuja Isolation center this morning.

In a statement released today, Dokpesi Jnr said till date, he has not seen his test result that indicated he was positive for the virus.

Quote:''My sojourn at the gwagwalada isolation center was an eye-opening experience which imbued me with confidence in the unabated enthusiasm and commitment of nigerian public health workers to serve and ensure the welfare of each of their patients.

It was also an exposé into the practical limitations of the system in ensuring even with best intentions that public health objectives in the face of covid-19 are achieved and sustained. 

With praise and glory to almighty god I started feeling immediate improvement in my wellbeing once the combination of azithromycin, chloroquine and zinc were administered to me by wednesday 29th april 2020.

My senses of smell and taste which were lost since the time I arrived at the facility were restored by friday 1st may 2020. All my vital signs including temperature, blood pressure, pulse and oxygen saturation improved and have consistently shown  excellent readings since.

The oxygen machine which was brought to my room became redundant. 
However whilst I can attest to my improvement in physical health and wellbeing, I regret to say that since my initial test to date, I have never seen any documentary evidence of any test result.

I take it in trust and good faith that the ncdc pronounced me covid-19 positive and that they have now also pronounced me covid-negative. I will appreciate it if the documentary records of the various tests on me and members of my family are made available for our medical records. 

Unless a spotlight is beamed on our testing facilities,  capacity and documentation there is an immediate risk that patients will lose confidence in the statements of public healthcare providers but more significantly, we will fail to move the needle forward in the battle against covid-19 itself. '' the statement reads in part
NCDC DG speaks on the differences between COVID-19 and Malaria hours after Raymond Dokpesi demanded for answers (video)

[Image: 5ebeeaa294b1c.PNG]

Chikwe Iheakweazu, the Director-General of the National Center for Disease Control today spoke on the between the ravaging viral disease, COVID-19 and Malaria.

This comes after the chairman of DAAR communications, Raymond Dokpesi who was discharged from an Isolation center in Abuja on Thursday May 14, asked what the differences were because according to him, all the drugs given to him at the Isolation center were anti-malaria drugs. Dokpesi while speaking to newsmen after his discharge, said

Quote:''I still have doubts in my mind. I still want to be properly educated. What is the difference between COVID-19 which is a virus and Malaria which is caused by mosquitos because every medication we were given was malartia medication.

Some people, before they were told they were COVID-19 positive, they were tested in reputable laboratories and hospitals in Abuja and what they found was that they had a lot of malaria parasites in their bloodstream. So when did malaria become synonymous to COVID-19?''

A reporter at the daily briefing of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19, threw this question to the NCDC boss and here is what he had to say

Quote:''I think we all know COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a virus, Malaria is caused by a parasite. They are completely different diseases.
However, many diseases present exactly the same way in the beginning, Yellow fever presents the same way with fever at the beginning, Lassa the same way, malaria the same way.

So, the initial presentation of a febrille illness is similar across diseases. There is no specific treatment for COVID-19 so what clinicians do is to manage your symtoms so that your body recovers as quickly as possible.

You can have Malaria and COVID-19. That you have COVID-19 doesn't prevent you from having Malaria and if you are in a hospital for one month, you could definitely be co-infected by both of them. 
So there are many reasons why people receive similar treatments but they are two completely different diseases with different pathogenesis.'' he said

Watch a video of him speaking as well as Raymond Dokpesi below

[Image: icon_share.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) Edoman 0 866 08-21-2021, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Fully vaccinated flight attendant dies of COVID-19 Edoman 0 797 08-17-2021, 09:06 AM
  Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications Edoman 0 705 08-13-2021, 05:59 AM
  Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) Edoman 0 718 08-12-2021, 11:43 AM
  Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) Edoman 0 738 08-10-2021, 01:39 PM
  Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) Edoman 0 732 08-03-2021, 03:01 PM
  Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) Edoman 0 738 08-01-2021, 05:28 PM
  ATM cameras help FBI capture three young Nigerians who stole over $1.4 million COVID- Edoman 0 772 07-20-2021, 06:47 PM