The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 13th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 13TH MAY.

POWER TO HEAL

Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk (Acts 3:6).

The Christian isn’t the sick, wanting to be healed. Sadly, that’s been the understanding of many. Being born again, you have the God-life; the “imperishable” life. As Jesus said, the Christian has the power to heal; he’s called of God to take healing to the world. Study the Scriptures and you’d find that’s what Jesus did; the Bible says He went about doing good, healing ALL that were oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).

The Apostles did the same thing; they ministered healing to the sick. We read, for example, about Peter and John in Acts 3, going into the temple and were attracted to a lame beggar who sat at the gate of the temple, asking alms of everyone entering and leaving the temple. 

Peter’s response was very inspiring; he said, “…Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength” (Acts 3:6-7).

Notice that what Peter had to give him wasn’t “prayer” or the power to pray. This is where some Christians miss it; they think God gave us “power to pray for the sick”; no! He gave us power to heal the sick. Read Matthew 10:1; it says, “And when he (Jesus) had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.” 

Jesus gave us power to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease; not some manner, but ALL. So, it makes no difference what the case is; you have power to heal it.

Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Put what you’ve got to work. 

Refuse to allow the devil run rampage in your life or in the lives of your loved ones in the form of sickness. You’re a healer; walk in this consciousness.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your grace and glory at work in me to minister healing to the sick. I acknowledge your divine life in me that dispels sickness, disease and infirmities, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 10:7-8; Mark 3:14-15

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:25-59; 1 Kings 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 8:1-13; Proverbs 9

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the great life of righteousness, health, wealth, prosperity and success that I have in Christ.

I’ve received Your Word into my spirit today, and I am cleansed and vitalized through and through, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.

Every fibre of my being is inundated with divine life. Thank You precious Father, for blessing me in all things, and making me a blessing to my world. 

I declare that I am mightily blessed today as I seek opportunities to give, for You’ve said in Your Word, it’s more blessed to give than to receive. Hallelujah. 

I am a package of blessings. I’ve received the invocation of the ability, favour, and the direction to prosper.

My steps are ordered of the Lord; I am at the right place at the right time, meeting the right people, and doing the right things. 

I am always at the centre of God’s perfect will. Doors of opportunities are opened unto me by the Spirit of God; for I am the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! 

I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever-flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. 

Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 13TH MAY, 2020.

THEME: THE VISIONARY CHRISTIAN (III)

MEMORISE:
Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven. 
Daniel 2:19 

READ: Daniel 2:1-19 (KJV)

1 And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him.

2 Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king.

3 And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.

4 Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation.

5 The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is gone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be cut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill.

6 But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honour: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof.

7 They answered again and said, Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation of it.

8 The king answered and said, I know of certainty that ye would gain the time, because ye see the thing is gone from me.

9 But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.

10 The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, There is not a man upon the earth that can shew the king's matter: therefore there is no king, lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean.

11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

12 For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon.

13 And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.

14 Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon:

15 He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel.

16 Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation.

17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:

18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

In today’s Bible reading, King Nebuchadnezzar had a dream he couldn’t remember let alone interpret. So, he sought help from the wise men in his kingdom and set a death penalty for any who failed among them (Daniel 2:1-19)

When Daniel heard about the decree of the king, he wondered why he was so hasty to destroy the ‘think-tank’ of the land. Jesus said in John 10:10 

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy…” 

All the hasty plans of the devil concerning you and yours shall be destroyed today by divine intervention in the mighty name of Jesus.

Daniel and his companions were faced with an insurmountable challenge humanly speaking but Daniel got a vision that resolved the predicament (Daniel 2:19). All we need to avert a looming disaster is a vision from God. Prevention is so much better than cure.

How do we become visionary children of God?

“That they would desire mercies of God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.”
Daniel 2:18

If we must get the vision like Daniel and his friends, we must pay the price of waiting upon the Lord according to His promise.

“Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord God; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision.” Ezekiel 12:23

Beloved surrender all to God and He will surely make His words come to pass in your life.

Faithfully and patiently wait on Him and you will become a man or woman of vision. With Godly vision, your destiny is secure and shall be fulfilled in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Prayerfully read Isaiah 40:31

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye , the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 32, 51 86, 122, 

HYMN 29 – WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear;
What a privilege to carry
Ev’rything to God in prayer.
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Ev’rything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer,
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our ev’ry weakness,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Take it to the Lord in prayer,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
RESTORATION TODAY

WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE POWER OF SAYING 'NO'*

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."  James  4:7.

*MESSAGE*
'No' is a powerful word. Resisting the devil is saying 'no' to the devil. Some of us would have been more successful if we had been more courageous and said 'no' to the devil in times past. Today, technology is destroying the lives of many young people simply by weakening their ability to say 'no'.

Life will always ask us questions; we must not shy away from saying *"NO"* when we should.

*- Should You Go To A Native Doctor? No!*
 *- Should You Marry A Man Just Because He Has Money? No!*
 *- Should You Rush Into Marriage Because All Your Mates Are Married? No!*
 *- Should You Steal Because You Are Jobless? No!*

Don't be part of those who postpone their greatness by saying yes when they should say no. Inability to say 'no' when it is necessary has caused tragedy and trouble for many. On the other hand, 'No' has saved many people from drunkenness, immorality, peer group negative influence, etc. Learn to resist the devil; says 'no' when you should. May God help you.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  What is the Spirit of God urging you to say 'no' today?

*SCRIPTURES*
James 4:7; Genesis 39:9; Titus 2:11-12.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  My Lord and my Father, forgive me for all 'YES' I have said that wasn't in line with Your Will;

2.  Give me the grace, ability, and enablement to always say 'NO' when necessary in Jesus Mighty Name;

3.  Give me the grace to overcome satan's temptation of saying 'YES' when I am supposed to say *'NO'*.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 23:27-24.25, Prov. 21:12-22.16, Luke 1:1-25.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : WEDNESDAY MAY 13, 2020

TOPIC: DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (PART 8)

TEXT  : ISAIAH 60:1-3 – “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee. And the gentiles shall come to thy, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

The ultimate interest of God for redeeming you and I is for us to be the light in the midst of gross darkness so as to attract the gentiles and their kings into His kingdom through the out of this world order of exploits – Daniel 11:32, 1Peter 2:9, 1Cor 2:9

Now, how you came to the kingdom of God does not really matter to your change of story because God will never consult your negative past to determine His dealings with you for your future, what matters the most to God is your determination on how to make a difference with the light of the word of God that you allow to gain entrance into your heart – Psalms 119:130

You are permitted to come into the kingdom as a sinner but you are not permitted to remain a sinner, you are permitted to come in a ‘sickler’ but you are not permitted to remain sick, you are permitted to come poor but you are not permitted to remain poor, you are permitted to come in beaten, battered and shattered but you are not permitted to remain so because the word is eternally programmed to change us and our story positively – 2Cor 4:15-18, 3:17-18

The word of God is largely designed to change us inside-out with visible evidence of being changed into the same image of the Son of God and now moving from one level of glory to another level by the Spirit of the Lord – 2Cor 3:17-18

Until the word changes you nothing around will change. The change of your situation and challenges begins from your own change.

HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

8.      MAKE THE ENTRANCE OF THE WORD YOUR DAILY PRIORITY  - Psalms 119:130 “The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.”

Reading and studying the word is good but the entrance of the word of God to produce light is far better.

In this kingdom, there is no two way to make a difference other than through the light of the word that enters the heart. In the world, there are countless numbers of ways to making a difference in their own way but in this kingdom it is only by the entrance of the word. You are either a true Christian by the light of God’s word or you are not because there is no middle ground.

As a redeemed child of God that desires to make a difference, you must labour on the word until it produces light in you. Until the word turns to light the struggles continues. Immediately the word of God became light in Genesis Chapter one, every other things came to existence sequentially after the order of their importance.

For example, sea came before the fish and the Garden of Eden and all that matters was ready before man was created.

Looking at the illustration above, it is clear that light is the most important thing in the times crises including pandemic and the aftermath economic implications. So go after the light of the word of God in the area where you are challenged. 

The devil does not really have power as it were but only take advantage of our ignorance in the midst of darkness – Hosea 4:6, Isaiah 5:13

WHY IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORD SO IMPORTANT?

A.       LIGHT PROMOTES ORDER AND ORDERLINESS OF ALL THINGS. Where there is no light or adequate light all you see is nothing but chaos and disorderliness that engenders untimely death. Job 10:22

B.       IT OFFERS VISION. Knowing your place in destiny is by the unveiling of the light of the word of God – Isaiah 29:11, Proverbs 29:18
We all are expected to catch the vision of our life assignment from the word after the order of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ – Luke 4:16-21, John 1:19-23, Malachi 3:1, Isaiah 40:3-4

C.      IT OFFERS DIVINE GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION. The light of the word is what guarantees divine guidance and direction which forbids confusion – Psalms 119:105

D.       IT GUARANTEES DIVINE SPEED. In the natural, the one that has light in darkness runs faster than the one without light. The same is applicable in the kingdom, with the light of the word of God at work in you, you will enjoy divine speed of accomplishments.

REMEMBER THIS, IT TAKES THE ENTRANCE OF THE WORD WITH LIGHT TO ARREST THE DEVIL AND ALL THE ACTIVITIES OF THE POWER OF DARKNESS AND CHASE THEM OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND ALL THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOU BECAUSE THE DOMINION OF LIGHT OVER DARKNESS IS INSTANT AND UNQUESTIONABLE -  John1:4-5
WHAT YOU DO WITH THE WORD OF GOD IS WHAT DETERMINES WHERE YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY.

As the Lord God lives and in the Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ, I decree the outbreak of light of the word of God in your heart as you listen to and study the word, and all that you have lost to carelessness and ignorance be supernaturally restored sevenfold with the speed of light. Joel 2:25, Proverbs 6:30-31

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 13TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: YOUR CHARACTER AND YOUR DESTINY
SCRIPTURE: Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you are doing nothing about your character, you are doing nothing about your destiny.

Yesterday, we were made to understand that character is existing in the realm of consistent positive action or behaviour.We also understood that what would market us in this life and in eternity is our character and that our character can speak for us in areas where certificate and beauty cannot speak for us.

Today, we want to look at the necessity of character, especially as it applies to our destiny.
Now, why is character necessary?
Character determines destiny.

Your future hangs on your nature. Samson was a man of very high destiny which was prophesied from the womb of his mother. He was filled with the Spirit of God from the womb, a Nazarite.

The Spirit of God moved on him at will. As a teenager, he would tear a lion with his bare hands. But he was not careful, he kept running from one prostitute to another until the final one arrested him. Delilah became his disaster (Judges 16:20). Lack of character ruined his destiny.

The devil is toying with the lives of many people because of lack of character. Your destiny, your potential and life’s assignment are at the mercy of your character. If you are doing nothing about your character, then you are doing nothing about your destiny.

My counsel is, work on your character. Character requires workmanship because we live in a world that is consistently confronting our character. We live in a generation where you need to watch your character consistently in order to avoid sin and a consequential eternity in hell. The Lord shall help us, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: If you are doing nothing about your character, you are doing nothing about your destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Flee from every appearance of evil.
2. Avoid any action that will cause sin or guilt in your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for Your help to work on my character. Remove every stain and guilt of sin that tends to weigh me down, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING CHARACTER (PT 3)

QUOTE: The world hates you because you are not like them. Culled from CAREER AND WORKPLACE WISDOM by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 13-15
AMAZING FACT: Starfish can re-grow their arms. In fact, a single arm can regenerate a whole body.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to walk in the character that is worthy of destiny is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH MAY, 2020

TOPIC: THE MISERABLE GENERATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 CORINTHIANS 15:12-25)

In this year 2020, Eschatology (the study of the “end times) is an emphasis from the Holy Ghost. 

The Holy Ghost wants to remind you regularly that you are in the end times, as the author of the Book of Hebrews states: “But as it is, He has appeared once and for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself” (Hebrews 9:266).

No one knows when Christ is coming back, but Christ warns you to be ready in the “Parable of the Ten Virgins” in Matthew 25:1-13. Vs. 13 says: “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.” Oh, I always remember ICorinthians 15:19 - "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.”

If all you live for DAILY, if your DAILY struggles are only for BREAKTHROUGHS AND ELEVATION HERE on planet earth, Paul says you are a MISERABLE man or woman! I call such people “

THE MISERABLE GENERATION! The word “MISERABLE” is also described as WRETCHED” and “PITIABLE.

Wow! if after all the battles and satanic revenge against your faith, there is no other HOPE after death or after now, Paul says you are a MISERABLE person!

That is why if your daily life in this year 2020, even if your pastor or church does not mention it, SET YOUR OWN THOUGHTS to know that you are a PlLGRIM HERE passing through planet earth ! JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH will return any moment planet from now. We call it THE RAPTURE!

John Charles Ryle says this: “What will you see when the great event of Christ’s return takes place?
You will you see the eternal son of God return in the clouds of heaven ca Power and great glory. He will come to raise the dead saints and to change the living ones, to punish the wicked and to reward the godly.” 1Thessalonians 4:16-17 is very clear - ”For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the angel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Wonderful! I call it, THE GREAT OPEN AIR MEETING! Ah! Don’t miss it FOR ANY REASON PLEASE! Pray now!

Be at the LAGOS Mountain service this Sunday May 17th for: STOPPING IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES. Be there 8am as we send IRRIVERSIBLE MISTAKES to the camp of your haters and RETURN TO SENDER every mistake programmed against you this year! Come with your prayer points! Be ready to pray and cancel mistakes.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder...

1. In your Own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I refuse to be described as A MISERABLE MAN or WOMAN. My HOPE is beyond the EARTHLY VANITIES of planet earth.
3. I repent from WHATEVER will wipe out my name from the BOOK OF LIFE! I shall not use the ATM card bearing the mark of the ANTI-CHRIST 666. I shall not sing a song of “HAD-I KNOWN.” I shall make the RAPTURE! So help me God! Pray about today seriously.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ESTHER 8-10)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

REFRAIN:

When the roll, is called up yon-der,
When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM