The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I decided to kill her because she deprived me of becoming a lawyer" - 22-year-old wom
I decided to kill her because she deprived me of becoming a lawyer" - 22-year-old woman who drowned her one-year-old baby in Lagos says

[Image: 5ebaf18a6fe2f.png]

Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 22-year-old woman identified as Adisa Funmilola who drowned her one-year-old baby in her apartment at Plot 22, Gowon Estate, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos, because the child prevented her from going to university to study law.

During interrogation, the suspect said that she decided to end the life of her baby because she was tired of taking care of her. She also blamed her action on frustration, saying her baby deprived her of actualising her dream of becoming a lawyer.

According to Adisa, one Folarin Yusuf impregnated her while they were both attending a Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, class at City of Success in Abeokuta, Ogun State capital. She said Folarin denied paternity, requesting that pregnancy be aborted.

Adisa said she agreed to have an abortion but her father heard about her pregnancy and told her to keep the baby.

Along the line, she gained admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile-Ife, Osun State, to study Law, but had to defer the admission because of the baby and this decision didn't go well with her. 

Adisa who showed remorse for her action, described how she drowned her baby
“I killed my baby and reported myself to the police. I filled a bucket with water, dipped her inside and held her head until she died. “I did it for three reasons. First, I didn’t have the financial might to take care of her. Second, I was tired and frustrated.''

“But the most painful reason is that she deprived me of actualising my dream of becoming a lawyer.'' she said

''I made sure that she was no longer moving before I went to the police station to report myself. They did not believe me and thought that I was mad. It was when they finally followed me home that they realized that what I said was true. I reported myself no one arrested me,”

“I would have aborted the pregnancy, but my father advised me against it. The person that is responsible for the pregnancy rejected me. I live with my sister, who has no job and I am also not working.” She added

Asked why she didn't take the child to an orphanage home or put the child up for adoption and if she was aware of the magnitude of her offence, Adisa said;

“ I wanted to drop her at the church but I realized that it was only death that will free me from that child. I am not in school because of her and even if I tell my father, he will also force me to stay and take care of the baby. My life will be ruined. “

“If they kill me no problem. The most important thing is that I have killed the baby and I am free from that baby. I don’t care.” She said

A woman who is reportedly Adisa's elder sister said that there is a possibility that Adisa is mentally ill. She said she was at home on the day of the incident, but never knew what her sister was up to until policeman stormed their apartment. 

“Yes, we live together. I was in my bedroom while she was in hers. I didn’t know when she drowned the baby.

“I suspect she is mentally deranged because our mother had a similar mental issue before she died. I believe she inherited it because I cannot understand why she did it.”

The suspect was taken to the command headquarters in Ikeja, on Tuesday, May 12, from where the Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu, directed that she should be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCIID, Yaba Panti for further investigation and possible evaluation of her mental health.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project Edoman 0 794 08-22-2021, 11:16 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks Edoman 0 808 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM
  Update: 34-year-old Delta man marries two women same day, says (photos) Edoman 0 917 08-16-2021, 06:15 AM
  Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt Edoman 0 747 08-15-2021, 07:35 PM