The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 12th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 12TH MAY.

HUMILITY AND GREATNESS

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

When Jesus walked the earth, He demonstrated humility. When it was time for Him to be baptized, He didn’t feel superior to John the Baptist, even though He was the Son of God. Rather, He allowed the Scriptures to be fulfilled (Read Matthew 3:13- 15 NKJV). 

That’s because truly great people are humble and motivated by one thing only: fulfilling God’s Word; doing things God’s way. They’re also inspired to serve.

Jesus said to His disciples, “Whoever must be great amongst you, must have the heart of a servant” (Matthew 20:26). Not only did He say this to them, He acted it by washing the feet of His disciples.

Then He explained His action, saying, “You call me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 

For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them” (John 13:13-17 NKJV).

In Philippians 2, we read again about His unparalleled humility. Though He was Himself God, He humbled Himself and died a criminal’s death in our behalf. But see the result of His humility: 

“Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father” (Philippians 2:9-11 NKJV). Hallelujah!

Philippians 2:5 says, “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus”; meaning, emulate His humility. It’s the pathway to greatness; there’re no shortcuts. Pride goes before a fall, but humility promotes.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the enlightenment of the Scriptures. I’m a product of your Word, and I walk in humility and love, conscious of your grace that pilots me in my upward and forward journey of greatness, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 18:12; Matthew 18:4; Ephesians 5:1 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:1-24; 1 Kings 9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 7:25-40; Proverbs 8

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Lord Jesus, You’re my life, and my all; the very air that I breathe: my lover and best friend. 

Thank You for Your wisdom that guides me, and Your grace that is superabundant upon me. Your Word has transformed me, causing me to ride upon the high places of the earth. 

What a wonder You are, precious Saviour! Thank You for Your love and eternal kindness towards me.

I love You with all my heart! I rejoice for the presence of Your Spirit in my life, and the grace which causes the wilderness to be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field to become a forest. 

I am persistently productive in every area of my life: in my job, in my finances, in my academics, and in the Gospel. 

I walk worthy of You always, pleasing You in all things, producing fruits and works of righteousness.

I thank You for giving me Your Word to live by and to use in creating a glorious, victorious, and an ever-triumphant life! 

I am healthy, strong, and prosperous; my family, work, and ministry are flourishing exceedingly! 

Your grace for increase and expansion is multiplied in my life by the day. My steps in life are directed and ordered by You, through the Word and Your Spirit. 

I am positioned in the right place and at the right time for Your purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY, 12TH MAY, 2020.

THEME: THE VISIONARY CHRISTIAN (II)

MEMORISE:
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3 

READ: DANIEL 10:1-14

1. In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.

2. In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.

3. I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

4. And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel;

5. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

6. His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

7. And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.

8. Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.

9. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

10. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.

11. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

12. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

13. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

14. Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Many Christians are impatient with God for the manifestation of His promises, forgetting
that there are some necessary steps required of them as we have observed from the Scriptures.

*Pray: Daniel, a visionary prophet prayed for the fulfilment of God’s promises – the return from the captivity of Israel (Daniel 10:1-14 ).

*Wait: Habakkuk 2:3 says what our attitude towards God-given prophecies should be: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. We must learn to wait patiently.

*Believe: Even if visions and prophecies delay, we must continue to believe because such a delay does not necessarily mean it is false.

Daniel 10:1 says and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long. Never be in a hurry to grab the pleasant promises of God.

Faith is required for the fulfillment of His promises. Hebrews 11:11 says:

“Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.“

Whatever promise you are waiting for, don’t get so carried away that you miss the benefits the vision carries.

You must know the timing of the fulfilment of the vision and when to act upon it.

As a young Bible College graduate, you may have seen a very large congregation in a vision even while in training.

You need to ask God what to do, how to do it and when the fulfilment shall come.

When a person has not won a seat at the local council and God shows him a vision of becoming a governor, it does not mean the vision is false.

The person just needs to locate the time of its fulfilment and patiently work towards it. It took Joseph decades to experience the fulfillment of His dreams.

The vision is for an appointed time; wait for it. Its fulfilment will not elude you, in the mighty
name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please make me a visionary Christian so that i will not lose the vision of my eternal home, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye , the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 SAMUEL 11:1-27,2 SAMUEL 12:1-31 , 1CHRONICLES 20:1-8

HYMN: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way,
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

CHORUS
Trust and obey,
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away,
Not a doubt or a fear,
Not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay,
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends, we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2020.

TOPIC: *THERE IS HOPE*

"...For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease..." Job 14:7.

*MESSAGE*
Do you remember the three things that Apostle Paul taught in the Bible that never fails? Hope is one of it. He also said that hope will never make us ashamed (Romans 5:5).

The believer's description of hope is never the same with the world. To the world, hope speaks of chance or luck. (For example, "I hope it does not rain today"). But to the believers hope is an assurance that is certain as one believes and trusts in God.

Our text today says that there is a fervent assurance of a tree that is down to rise again. This scripture is a source of life giving hope; it's telling us that we should not lose hope for there is a chance of recovering from our misfortune or our disappointments. 

As believers, we are all planted in a lively hope; not the same as the world's but from a divine source. This is the heritage of those who have become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; their tender branch will not cease.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  There is hope for you; never give up no matter what.

*SCRIPTURES*
Romans 5:5, Jeremiah 31:17; Hebrews 12:2.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Ask God for lively hope;

2.  Ask God to induce the spirit of hope in the Church;

3.  Pray against the spirit of doubt from you and the, Church.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 22:39-23.25, Prov. 20:1-21.11, Jude 1
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : TUESDAY MAY 12, 2020

TOPIC: DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (PART 7)

TEXT  : ISAIAH 60:1-3 – “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee. And the gentiles shall come to thy, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

God gave His all and best (Jesus Christ) for the redemption our souls to put us at divine advantage over every other human race essentially for us to make a difference in this wicked world, hence, there is no excuse under heaven that is worth our justification for failure – John 3:16, Romans 8:32

Everything that Christ is worth is available for to us to make all the difference in life, the contention against us from the pit of hell notwithstanding - Romans 8:31, 33, Isaiah 54:15-17

In the first instance, you are uniquely created by God different from others and by His mercy you were redeemed through Christ a new and a special creature with the backing of God to make a difference wherever you are found on the planet earth, hence, you cannot afford to disappoint your creator and waste the enormous price paid on your redemption – Romans 8:31-33

Do not allow other people’s opinion to demean you to the point of being sorry for yourself. Jesus proved wrong those who wrote the entire City of Nazareth off by the reason of the face value and the happenings there – John 1:45-49 “………..Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see ……….. Nathaniel answered and saith unto him, Rabi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.”

May be sometime, somewhere and even right now, you have been told and being told that ‘nothing good can ever come out you’, hear me well, they are not your God. Your father in Heaven the creator of the entire universe said “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not” – Lamentations 3:37
The thought of God for us is the thought of good always and not of evil so as to give us a glorious future, if you will be willing to cooperate with Him on the basis of His words – Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 1:19

If slaves in the Bible days can make difference in the midst of hostilities, you can do much more better as a blood-washed saint, all that is required is to be willing and obedient.

HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

1.      THE PLACE OF SACRIFICE – Psalms 50:5-6 “Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare His righteousness: for God is judge Himself.”

It is practically impossible to emerge at the top without an appreciable sacrifice. Everyone that ever mattered in the Bible days and our present day are men and women that gave in to a sacrificial lifestyle.

Sacrifice is the pathway to prominence and significance. Our salvation was not free, it was at a huge cost though not paid by us. Everything of value is at a significant cost. To desire prominence in life is good but it is going to be at a cost, without a cost, you are only day-dreaming.

Pandemic is not new, in the days of King David, a pestilence struck the land and seventy thousand men died in a single day and the world did not end – 2Samuel 24:15

No matter the onslaught of this pandemic and its economic effects globally, it shall be minus you, your family and all that has to do with you including your business and career in Jesus Mighty Name.

King David puts an end to the pestilence of his days by rearing an altar of sacrifice that cost him greatly – 2Samuel 24:24-25

Please understand that seed sowing is not all about sacrifice, it is only a part of it but must of necessity have cost implications on you whether spiritual, financial, materials and otherwise.
Sacrifice is all encompassing, it begins with your life becoming a seed in the kingdom ground – John 12:24-26

Sacrifice is cheap to the one that is dead to self.
You can literally see and feel the cost implications of sacrifice from a man that is given to sacrificial lifestyle because nothing of this world matters to him like God and his dream. There is absolutely nothing he cannot sacrifice for God and for the sake of his life’s assignment. Romans 12:1

Sacrifice means going beyond your best when it comes to pleasing God and the demands towards the fulfillment of your God ordained destiny. 

Your time, appetite, pleasures, personal dreams and ambitions, relationships, finances, material possessions must be laid down on the altar of sacrifice for God to move in an unusual way in your life after the order of Abraham, Isaac, JACOB, Joseph, David, Solomon, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego and the Apostles – Genesis 22:1-18, 39:9, Psalms 126:1-6, Daniel 1:8, 3:14-18, 21-30, 2Cor 11:22-28

Crises period is the best time to give more sacrificially and not to withhold your hand in giving. Refuse to be a dumping ground for others to rise. As you are enjoying favour from  other people, look for others to be a blessing to as well - Proverbs 11:24-26, Genesis 26:1-4, 12-14

REMEMBER THAT IF NO SACRIFICE IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO GIVE, THEN THERE IS NO HEIGHT THAT WILL BE TOO HIGH FOR YOU TO SCALE WITH GOD ON YOUR SIDE. YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY THE DETERMINING FACTOR OF HOW FAR YOU GO IN LIFE. THEREFORE MAKE UP YOUR MIND TODAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE - Daniel 1:8, 6:28

NARROW IS THE WAY THAT LEADS TO HEAVEN, SO MAKE SPIRITUAL ADJUSTMENTS NOT TO MISS HEAVEN ELSE YOU MAY END UP IN ETERNAL DISAPPOINTMENT IN HELL FIRE.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, I command the outstretched Hand of God to overturn all your pains to gains, your scarcity into abundance, barrenness to fruitfulness, poverty to prosperity, disappointments to divine appointments, joblessness to divine employment and employer of labour, rejection and dejection into divine favour, sickness and disease to sound health, and before this week is over, God will surprise you with turnaround testimonies of laughter – Psalms 126:1-3, Ezekiel 21:27, Luke 21:13

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 12TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: CONSISTENCY OF POSITIVE ACTION – THE TRADEMARK OF CHARACTER

SCRIPTURE: Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him. Daniel 6:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A person of character consistently exists and acts positively and correctly.

The life of Daniel as portrayed by our anchor Scripture clearly exemplified character.
Character is existing in the realm of consistent positive action or behaviour. A person of character consistently exists and acts positively and correctly.

Our anchor Scripture reveals Daniel as a faithful person. The word ‘faithful’ means existence in the realm of consistent positive character or behaviour. It is a realm of reliability, dependability and trust-ability. That is, you know what to expect from the person.

It is not what a man does occasionally, but what he does consistently that defines his character. If he does not lie, then on a consistent basis, you expect him not to lie. If he does not steal, then you expect him not to steal consistently. 

The character of the eagle, for instance is to soar, so it is for a person of character; negative actions are strong exceptions in his life. When people hear that such a man tells a lie, they will say it is unlike him, something must be wrong somewhere. That is character.

Beloved, understand that what is going to market us in time and in eternity is character. Time is coming when your character will speak for you in areas where your certificate and beauty cannot speak for you. As you cooperate with God to work on your character, God is going to help you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: A person of character consistently exists and acts positively and correctly.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always live with the consciousness of eternity
2. Always ask for forgiveness when you know you have offended God and man

PRAYER: Lord, lead me in the path of positive character always. Keep me away from temptation and deliver me from evil, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING CHARACTER PT 3

QUOTE: Nobody will mind you until you mind your actions, until you mind your work, until you mind your steps. Culled from FAMILY WISDOM by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 10-12.
AMAZING FACT: An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace to function consistently with a positive character is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 12TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: FIRE IS THE CURE FOR VIPERS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 28:1-6*

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with Him that I call, “JEHOVAH WONDER WONDER.” 

The Holy Ghost will be showing you deep mysteries on what I call the THE MELITA WONDER.” Paul mistakenly gathered A VIPER, a dangerous reptile INSTEAD OF STICKS. Ah! Snakes for STICKS! Hear this: *NO MISTAKE will SWALLOW YOU UP THIS YEAR!* 

Hear this also: Every VIPER hiding in your STICK OF COMFORT will run BY FIRE! Stop worrying about how you will know all your haters or how you will overcome them. The secret is simple *SET UP A FIRE!* Yes!

If there is FIRE in your local church, the vipers will run! If there is FIRE in your business, all satanic vipers will run! If there is FIRE in your LIFE, the vipers in your father’s or mother’s house may attack you but will cry out and run! Yes! If there is FIRE in your bones, NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST YOU in 2020 and beyond will prosper! 

*The cure for VIPERS is HOLY FIRE!* If you are COLD, all sorts of wicked enemies and vipers will use you as their playground! They will mock you because they know you are in their territory – they live in COLD OR LUKEWARM places (Nahum 3:17)!

The devil does not fear COLD churchgoers or LUKEWARM Christians! Lukewarm believers are those who are not on FIRE or COLD! Even heaven will spew you out of your DIVINE HEDGE!

Pray this prayer always: “LORD, MAKE ME HOT or I DIE.”A cold life is dangerous! A cold tither or giver is dangerous! Demons will attack your finances! A cold usher is porous because DEMONS will take revenge on you! 

A cold business or career believer is a trap because Lucifer will come against you and your household! If PAUL HAD NOT SET UP THAT FIRE, he would not have known that he had been living with SNAKES! Ah! The fastest way to know UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS IS BY FIRE! Become a FLAME OF FIRE FOR GOD! Reject coldness and reject a LUKEWARM Iife! They are your fastest route to DISGRACE!

*ODM WORLDWIDE ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY-JUNE 2020 The month of June is the ODM ANNUAL month of MERCY WORLDWIDE! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! 

This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration as led.

I. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you!
2. Repent from any LUKEWARMNESS/spiritual COLDNESS!
3. Lord, EXPOSE EVERY hidden VIPER around my life/ministry!
4. Lord, EXPOSE EVERY hidden UNFRIENDLY FRIEND!
5. Paul *mistakenly* gathered a SNAKE along with the STICKS! OLORD my God, turn every mistake of my past to the LADDER of my progress in Jesus name *(Pray it for 3 days seriously).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ESTHER 4-7*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - International Nurses Day*
*TOPIC:*

*PORTRAIT OF DEDICATED LOVE*
*Read: 2 Corinthians* 12:14-18

2 Corinthians 12:14-18 Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours, but you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?

I desired Titus, and with him I sent a brother. Did Titus make a gain of you? walked we not in the same spirit? walked we not in the same steps?

*MEMORISE: And I will very gladly spend and be spent for your souls, though the more abundantly I love you, the less I am loved (2 Corinthians 12:15)*

*EXPOSITION*

Paul's spirit of dedicated love to the gospel of Christ and those he preached the gospel to, is an example for all ministers of the gospel today. He willingly gave the totality of his life to the preaching of the gospel and edification of the church. 

Today, we live in the age, when ministers see church planting as a business centre. In the day of our fathers in faith - Apostle Ayo Babalola, Prophet Akande at Ede, etc., churches were planted solely for the sake of the gospel, without claiming ownership of them.

Many ministers today plant churches as their family 'cocoa plantations', to be inherited by their wives and/or children. Missionary Paul didn't do that. He followed the example of Christ that we should also follow.

Paul's spirit of dedicated love portrays a dedicated love like that of a father to his children. It is a love that is ready to be spent to the uttermost, for the sake of their souls. 

A love that does not think of itself, but bestows genuine concern to those under its care. 'Now for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be burdensome to you; for I do not seek yours, but you. For the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children' (2 Cor. 12:14). 

Paul sought nothing in return for all God had used him to do for the people, but the response of their hearts, turned toward Christ. Every minister of the gospel should earnestly pursue this type of love.
Sincerely ask yourself: Why am I into the ministry - for God's glory and benefit of humanity, or for the sake of my purse? Honest answer to this defines your ministry's motive, and will help to better you in that ministry (2 Cor. 13:5ff).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, let the spirit of dedicated love for the Gospel fill my heart.
2. Father, the grace to willingly give the totality of our lives to the preaching of the gospel, restore in our churches, today.
3. Holy Spirit, let Your Spirit of dedicated love to the gospel as of old, return to all Christian missions in this nation, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Samuel 15 - 17 & 1 Corinthians 1*

*God cause your face to shine on us in Jesus name. Amen..................... Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM