The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 11th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 11TH MAY.

BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5 NIV).

God wants our lives to be void of covetousness; don’t lust after what belongs to others. Be content with what you have.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dream or desire to attain greater levels of success; rather, it emphasizes being fulfilled and understanding that what you have is enough to get whatever else you want. But the truth is that there isn’t really anything that you don’t have.

The Bible says all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21); better than that, Christ is in you, and Christ is everything. So, in Him you have all things. 

When the crippled beggar at the gate of the temple called ‘Beautiful’ asked Peter and John for alms, Peter didn’t say, “I don’t have what you’re asking for,” and walk away; he knew he had something, and what he had was enough to produce whatever else may be required. He used what he had: the Name of Jesus in the power of the Holy Spirit, to effect a cure and restore life to the man’s hitherto dead and crippled limbs.

Always be conscious of what you have: the power and glory of Christ in your spirit. Your heart is the habitation of the Lord; do you know what that means? The ability of God is operational in you. 

How could anyone know this and ever be in lack or need or be envious of others? That’s why this knowledge is coming to you now, so you’d be content and confident in who you are, what you have, and all that Christ is to you and in you, and has wrought in your spirit.

Never think, “If I only had this or that”; you have what’s most important: Christ; and that’s all you need. Christ in you is the hope, the guarantee that everything else you could ever require is already in you. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, you’re my all; I thank you for filling me with yourself, which is the greatest and best of all—Christ in me! That’s my assurance that everything I could ever require is already in me as I produce fruits of righteousness for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:3; 1 Corinthians 3:21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:31-47; 1 Kings 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 7:10-24; Proverbs 

Affirmationtrain

I am blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places! 

I have a life of glory and success, and I win every day. 

I am in God's place for my life. My spiritual eyes are enlightened to recognize and apprehend the great riches of God’s glorious inheritance in me. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 11TH MAY 2020.

THEME: THE VISIONARY CHRISTIAN I.

MEMORISE:

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18

READ: Habakkuk 2:1-4

1I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

If a Christian is visionary, his/her pilgrimage on earth becomes bearable. It is a clear vision of heaven that will make a child of God see nothing enticing in the present world as compared to the anticipated eternal bliss.

“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Proverb 29:18

From the verse above, we can infer that the lack of vision about the reality of hell is what makes people carefree about the coming judgment on the ungodly. If God were to show a person a vision of heaven as Jesus described in Matthew 13:44-46, he/she would do everything possible to get there.

In Habakkuk 2:1-4, the prophet was eager to get divine vision and take instruction even if it required reproof. Fortunately, it was for his good and for those who would read it with understanding. It ended up as a warning against pride (which leads to destruction) and words of encouragement towards faith (which brings justification).

According to Psalm 53:1, it is only a fool that says there is no God. It is pride that makes an individual think that he knows better than God. Psalm 53:2 says it takes a visionary individual to seek God, especially in times like these, when everything seems to be against godliness. 

It was a divine vision that ensured Noah and his household were saved from the flood (Hebrews 11:7). It is the same vision that will keep any Christian focused on holiness without which no man shall see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).

With a divine vision, we can catch a glimpse of our eternal home like John did in Revelation 21:1-7. If you submit yourself to God, you too would see divinely inspired visions.

Prayer Point

Father, please make me a visionary Christian so that I will not lose the vision of my eternal home, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 65-67.
 Psalm 69-70.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 26:  STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : MONDAY MAY 11, 2020

TOPIC: DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (PART 6)

TEXT  : ISAIAH 60:1-3 – “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee. And the gentiles shall come to thy, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

You too can make a difference in this world irrespective of where you were born, how you were born and raised, the community you came from, how many things that appears as your disqualification in the journey of life.

Being born again is the ultimate foundation for making a difference in life because at new birth everything about you changes from the earthily to the heavenly. You are now from heaven and connected to the lineage of God through Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, you are now a different specie and a new breed of the spirit having an experience in this world through your human body -  2Cor 5:17, Ephesians 1:4-7, 2:11-19

The difference between those making a difference and those struggling in life is essentially that of ignorance of their new identity in Christ now having equal right with Christ, not just as heir but joint heir with Him – Romans 8:14-17

You are no more a stranger neither are you a foreigner but a fellow citizens with the saints and of the Household of God having direct access to the commonwealth of Israel as a spiritual Jew or Israelite through the shed blood of Jesus Christ – Ephesians 2:12-13

I like for you to say this convincingly to yourself ‘I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE BECAUSE GREATER IS HE THAT IS ME THAN THE ONE THAT IS IN THE WORLD. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME’ – 1John 4:4, Philipians 4:13

HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

6.      PLACE APPRECIABLE VALUE ON WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHERE YOU ARE NOW.

Never allow the darkness or gross darkness through the present global challenges to intimidate and cage you because you are the light of the world and all you need is to make a discovery of your new identity in Christ and that there is nothing wrong with where you are now, if something is wrong with the place, God reserved the right to move you to another location by Himself effortlessly as He did to some but not you imposing your wish on Him. Always remember the story of Elimelec and Naomi – Matthew 5:14, Romans 12:1-2, Ruth 1:1-6

You need to identify what you have and place value on it no matter how insignificant it may appear. Consider the size of the mustard seed, though the tiniest among all seeds, yet when it is planted, watered and nurtured it becomes the greatest – Mark 4:30-32
Everything that is great today started small.
What you need to make a difference is already within you or with you.

No one is created with everything and there no one created empty. Everyone is created with something. You have something unique that I don’t have and I equally have something unique given to me by God that you don’t have, hence, there is no need for baseless comparison - 2Cor 10:12
We bother ourselves so much about the things we do not have at the expense of what we have that is crying for full expression without attention and thereby wasting away.

For Joseph it was the gift of interpreting dreams, Moses it was a rod, Joshua it was the marching order word, for David it was the five stones and a Sling, to the Widow of Zarephath it was the last meal, to the Widow of the late Prophet it was a pot of oil and the list is endless.

All of these bible characters have things that can easily be neglected because of how seemingly insignificant they may appear to others during their darkest hour, but interestingly that was what they valued so much and ended up using to making all the difference in their life time – Genesis 40:6-7, 12, 41:15-16, 32-44, Exodus 4:1-2, 17, JOSHUA 1:1-8, 1Samuel 17:38-40, 1Kings 17:11-14, 2Kings 4:2,
Anyone you see making a difference today in any area of life has paid the price of making a discovery of what they have (gifts, talents, potentials), added value to them by processing and refining them – Proverbs 12:27 They paid the additional price of humility by going for training and retraining overtime and suddenly they emerged as high flyers.

Since many graduated from the secular school, bible School and vocational training center they have refused to add value to what they had either by writing professional examinations, upgrading their qualifications through additional higher degrees, attending more conferences and going to learn better ways of doing what they are doing for improvement so as to become a cutting-edge personality in their God-ordained calling or chosen field all they care more about is making more money but forgetting that money moves towards the direction of those who have something new to offer – Proverbs 23:4-5, Psalms 127:1-3 Refuse to be like those who are glued to this slogan ‘As it was from the beginning, so shall it be now and forever’. This is the slogan of the slothful and mediocre.

The question now is that, ‘what do you have.’
REMEMBER THAT, WHAT YOU HAVE WHERE YOU ARE NOW IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A PLACE IN DESTINY AND ENABLES YOU TO  MAKE A GENERATIONAL DIFFERENCE – Proverbs 17:8, 18:16

HOWEVER, NEVER ALLOW YOUR POSITION OR STATUS IN THE CHURCH OR SOCIETY TO ROB YOU OF HEAVEN BECAUSE IF YOU MISS HEAVEN YOU CANNOT MISS HELL.

Today, in the matchless name of Jesus Christ, I decree that all the hidden gifts and potentials of God in you be quickened by the Holy Ghost to life and the grace to make the most of them to come upon you for supernatural manifestation that will attract God’s blessings to you. Songs of Solomon 4:16, Romans 8:11, 1Cor 15:9-10

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, MAY 11, 2020.

TOPIC: *PREPARING FOR GREATNESS*

"And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the LORD will do wonders among you." Joshua  3:5 .

*MESSAGE*
Joshua 3:1-5 speaks about Israelites crossing over to the promised Land. You may recall that the Israelites were in Egypt for over four hundred (400) years and endured terrible humiliation. When the Israelites were crossing River Jordan, they didn't know that God was preparing them for greatness. When God realised that they were not ready for greatness, God instructed Joshua to circumcise them. This was part of their preparation for greatness.

Entering into greatness means overcoming all the battles on your way and a restoration of God's covenant over your life. Greatness does not come easily. It is not cheap. You can't buy it with one prayer point. Greatness requires time and it is preceded by processes. It takes a sacrificial effort which is not a day's matter. To attend Church programmes, dances and clap does not mean you will attain greatness. A price must be paid. It is not cheap. You must prepare for it.

A sister who is praying for husband must be prepared to be a wife. Likewise, any man who isn't prepared for a millions will surely abuse it if he has it. Preparation makes you fit and gives you strength for what God has for you.

*How To Prepare For Greatness*
1.          You must be willing to tarry with God.
2.          You must be ready to listen to divine instruction.
3.          Sanctify yourself.
4.          You must be ready to do away with worldly properties.

If you are still living comfortably in sin, you cannot be great. If you have unforgiven spirit you cannot be great. Be like Joseph who prepared himself for greatness through his experience on the slave market, in Potiphar's house and in prison. May your greatness become a reality.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  Whenever you leave to please God, entirely is sure.

*SCRIPTURES*
Joshua 3:1-5; Genesis 39; Daniel 11:32.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Lord, take me to the next level in the name of Jesus;

2.  Any satanic manipulation on my greatness. I declare that it stops now in the name of Jesus;

3.  Father, let your spirit visit and destroy any contrary spirit affecting my greatness in the mighty name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 22:1-38, Prov. 19, James 5.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 11TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: CHARACTER FOR THE GLORY

SCRIPTURE: Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders? Exodus 15:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Character is living not just for the immediate but for the ultimate.

There is an irretrievable connection between glory and character. The character of a person determines the quality of his life on earth and in eternity. 

Our anchor Scripture clearly points out the implication of Godly character (holiness) on gloriousness. We see that if a life must be glorious, it must happen on the platform of holiness. No one can see the gloriousness of God except he operates in holiness. Therefore, nothing can be glorious without character.

A man of character lives an open life like an open book (Acts 24:16). If you are a person of character, who you are publicly is who you are privately. A man of character exists with a positive conviction, not for consensus. Character involves a purposeful existence, not pleasurable existence. Character is living not just for the immediate but for the ultimate.

A man of character will sacrifice today’s gain for tomorrow’s profit. He knows what it means to delay gratification. Character means living thoughtfully instead of thoughtlessly. You weigh your options and embark on the most profitable course of action, profitable for time and eternity.

Please understand that your character is more important than your reputation.Your reputation is what people think of you, but your character is who you are. So, it is possible to have a positive reputation with a negative character. 

Your greatest focus should be in the development of your character. Reputation will take care of itself once character is taken care of.

Beloved, my counsel is, work on your character. Fact is, character is not a destination but a journey. This means you can be better today than you were yesterday as you work on your character.

REMEMBER THIS: Character is living not just for the immediate but for the ultimate.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Embark on a character study of notable people in Scriptures and take deliberate steps and actions to emulate them.
2. Avoid sin or anything that will defile your conscience.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace for character improvement. Grant me the grace to live according to Your will and purpose for my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING CHARACTER

QUOTE: Do not leave your life to chance. Sit down and construct a shield. Do not leave your life to fate. Do not put your life in the hands of another.

Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 7-9

AMAZING FACT: Giraffes have no vocal chords.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to uphold godly character is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 11TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: HIS LAST WORDS! HIS LAST ACTS!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 8:1-9*

The late world-famous basketball star, Kobe Bryant, sent a text to his agent Mr. ROB from inside the helicopter that crashed. 

Bryant’s last words on this plan for ways to help someone else achieve his goals. Mr. Rob responded that he would do what he could to help the process and would get back to Kobe. 

Turns out, the friend he was trying to help was John Altobelli. John Altobelli was also a popular baseball coach who also lost his life in the devastating helicopter crash. Kobe was attempting to help Mr. John Altobelli’s daughter, LEXI, to get a jump-start on her career path. So, KOBE’s last few minutes were spent trying to help someone else!

His last few seconds were used to help shape someone else’s future! Just after sending that text, the helicopter crashed into the hills out side of Los Angeles. So, what the Holy Ghost is asking you is: 

“HOW WILL YOUR LAST FEW DAYS ON EARTH LOOK LIKE? Will they be used for fornication, adultery, bitterness, malice, backbiting, excessive anger, living a false lifestyle, murmuring secret anger against God, depress:on, self-hate, comparing yourself to others, cheating, lying, etc? 

Indeed iid man or woman knows the day of death, so it is wise to ALWAYS BE READY! May your last days be spent, anger-free! May your last days be spent in helping others to win! May your last days building a legacy that will never be forgotten! May your last days be spent in working for God and serving humanity!

Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need: the remainder is needed by others (Saint Augustine). An Arabian Proverb says: 

“If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart. Then a French proverb is in line: “To fold the hands in prayer is well, to open them in charity is better.”Did you get that? Plant flowers in other people’s gardens and your Iife becomes a bouquet! It’s not that successful people are givers; it is that givers are successful people. 

Close with Mother Teresa: Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” Be like Jesus! He had compassion in today’s scripture! Let men see you as His hands and His voice! Be the BIBLE some will ever read till they die! Peace!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2 Repent from being full of yourself and yourself alone.
3. Lord, use me as Your EXTENSION. Let men see Your LOVE and COMPASSION in me.
4. As i go out today, I shall be remembered for good. I shall leave a worthy LEGACY for humanity! I shall be a blessing and I shall be the ONLY BIBLE thousands will read daily! So help me God!
5. Pray about today seriously now. Help someone today! Help someone this week!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ESTHER 1-3*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, May 11, 2020*

*TOPIC:**RESTORATION AND GLORIFICATION*
*Read Psalms. 102:15-17*

15. So the nations will fear the name of the Lord And all the kings of the earth Your glory.
16. For the Lord has built up Zion; He has appeared in His glory.
17. He has regarded the prayer of the destitute And has not despised their prayer.

*MEMORISE*

For the Lord has built up Zion; He has appeared in His glory *(Psalm. 102:16)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Psalmist gave us a beautiful description of Mount Zion (Psalm. 48). He recognized it as the city of God, mountain of holiness, that is, beautiful citadel on which everyone is looking forward to situate. 

The Bible makes it clear that Zion is the city of David, well secured and protected. Zion was a Jebusite fortress in Jerusalem, taken by David after he became king ( 2Sam. 5:6-10; 1Chr. 11:4-9). It usually describes the entire city of Jerusalem. In the spiritual sense, Zion describes God's eternal city, where the righteous shall shine like the sun (Dan. 12:3).

*When the Lord shall build up Zion, He shall appear on His glory (KJV)* is talking about God's plan to rebuild, beatify and dignify the city after it has experienced desolation from the enemies' siege.

Do you know that you are the Zion the Bible is talking about here? You are work in progress' in progress in God's hand. In due course, God beautifying and dignifying you.

Eyes have not seen, ears, have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of men what God has in stock for you (1Cor. 2:9). By the time God is through with you, you shall be basking in the euphoria of new glory.

It is possible that the enemies have done you several havocs. You may be suffering from some kinds of breakdown, now. God is saying He shall build you up and you will appear in your new glory. 

The Lord told Zerubbabel that the glory of the latter house would be greater than the former. "Build", in this context, denotes healing, deliverance, blessing, transformation, prosperity, empowerment, etc. 

These and many more shall you enjoy, henceforth, as you align with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. O my God, proclaim my glorification and beautification, in Jesus' name.
2. Please Lord, lift me above all challenges of life, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, deliver our nation from both internal and external aggressions, so that we won experience war and desolation.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2Samuel. 14 & Romans. 16*

*God we pray that you grant our leaders the wisdom to handle the situation on covid-19 in Jesus name. Amen........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM