The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 10th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 10TH MAY.

LIVE TRIUMPHANTLY EVERY DAY

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

There’s a higher life in Christ to which we’ve been called. We’re not ordinary. Jesus didn’t only give us this supernatural life, but also came to demonstrate to us how to live this life. 

When He walked the earth, His life and ministry were an absolute demonstration of the righteousness of God, and dominion of the Spirit. He had a mind-set of absolute mastery. He wasn’t subject to the corruption and darkness of this world. He ruled over nature and lived above the elements. Hallelujah!

Christ’s triumphant life on earth was an example for us to follow. Since we have the same life and nature with Him, we’re to live victoriously every day, with dominion over circumstances. The Bible says as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). 

You’ve been built with possibilities within your system. You’re in this world, not as a victim, but as more than a conqueror. God has given you dominion over all things (Genesis 1:28). 

He gave you a life that’s superior, not only to circumstances and the forces of nature, but also to spiritual beings of evil—Satan and his cohorts.
Refuse to live an ordinary life. 

Take a cue from the Master: He walked on water, opened blind eyes, unstopped deaf ears, made the lame to walk, restored speech to the dumb, raised the dead, and literally transcended natural laws. We can, and are to do likewise, because we’re of the same stock with Him.

Divinity is at work in you. Christ is alive and at work in you; therefore, nothing can put you down. Live triumphantly every day.

CONFESSION

My life is supernatural and I live triumphantly every day. Christ in me is my assurance of a life of endless possibilities and ever increasing glory. I’m superior to Satan, the circumstances of life and the darkness and economic conditions of this world. I’m a victor in Christ Jesus, now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:4; 1 John 5:4; Luke 10:19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:1-30; 1 Kings 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 7:1-9; Proverbs 6

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your precious Words that give life. 

Thank You for the glory and transformation I experience in my life as a result of Your Word that dwells richly in my heart and proceeds out of my mouth. 

I walk in divine wisdom, and in the joy and peace of the Spirit, today and always. I thank You for transferring me from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Your dear Son, Jesus Christ. 

I thank You for bringing me into Christ. Christ is my place -my place of health, wealth, security, prosperity, and greatness. 

The prince of this world, Satan, has nothing in me. Christ is my life. Having received Jesus Christ as my Lord, I live triumphantly in righteousness, glory, health, dominion, and authority! 

I walk, conscious of my oneness with the owner of the universe; therefore, the whole world is mine. I am alive to God, spirit, soul, and body. 

Christ is in me; thus, I am loaded with limitless potentials and possibilities. Christ is my ability, my competence, and my all; I can do all things in His Name.

Nothing is impossible to me, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. 

I succeed in all things, fulfilling my destiny in God, and riding on the high places of the earth by the Word of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 10TH MAY 2020.

THEME: HONOR YOUR MOTHER.

MEMORISE:

A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish man despiseth his mother. Proverb 15:20

READ: Proverb 1:8-9

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

It is quite sad that many people honor their fathers but have little or no respect for their mothers. People tend to disrespect their mothers because they are soft and readily accessible, whereas the fathers are tough and usually unavailable. It is however foolish not to honor your mother. Ephesians 6:2 does not only say you should honor your father so you can live long, it asks you to honor your mother too. If you only honour your *father^ and not your mother, then you are toying with untimely death. Mothers labor greatly over their children, so you can imagine how they feel when you esteem them lightly. 

According to our memory verse for today, the Bible puts the man who says that there is no God in the *same* category as the man who despises his mother they are both fools. This is how grievous it is to despise your mother. If your mother is happy with you, you are already in for a great life. Moses’ mother arranged for him to be raised in the palace and it was there that he got on the path of greatness. Many people have missed their greatness because they despised their mother and her advice.

My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Proverbs 6:20

Your mother has a very important role to play in your journey to greatness; you must never despise her! I am where I am today because of the prayers of my mother. Whenever I did something to please her, I recall she would say whenever I call one, many would respond to me. Those prayers have manifested in my life today.

As powerful as Jesus was, He never despised His mother. He performed a miracle at His mother’s request, even though His time of manifestation was not yet fully come (John 2:3-12), simply because He could not disobey her. Can your mother say the same about you?

ACTION POINT:

If you have been despising your mother, change your attitude to her henceforth. Today, do something to show her that you love and honor her.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 10
1 Chronicles 19
Psalm 20.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6:  GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SUNDAY MAY 10, 2020

TOPIC: DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (PART 5)

TEXT  : ISAIAH 60:1-3 – “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee. And the gentiles shall come to thy, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

No one in his right mind about six months ago would ever imagine that a period will ever come when the entire world will be under lock and key and leaders of the world and international bodies would be so perplexed to the point that they cannot offer solution to the global crises (Pandemic). 

I remember vividly, that I mentioned in December 2019 in our Church services that believers should get prepared because darkness and gross darkness will be visiting the world in year 2020, hence, there is need for us to build up our faith level against the battles that will be confronting the nations of the world because it’s going to be affecting the health, business, career, family relationships, finances, jobs etc. Also, early February this year 2020, I equally mentioned that I saw deaths in diverse places and these are already playing out in the physical reality. 

The problem is not even the COVID-19, it is the aftermath effects on nations due to the shutting down of global economies. 

But there is going to be a clear cut difference between the righteous and the unrighteous, those that are serving God genuinely and those that refuse to serve Him like in the days when the departure of the children Israel from Egypt to Canaanland was much nearer, God did made a difference between His children and the Egyptians – Malachi 3:16-18, 4:1-3, Exodus 10:21-23, 11:6-7

The darkness or Gross darkness is not the reason why the masses are suffering rather it is the absence of certain degree of light. 

The appearance of light therefore is the disappearance of darkness. The darkness that was upon the earth at creation suddenly disappear at the introduction of light. 

All God simply did to terminate the activities of the power of darkness was to call forth light and there was light. Genesis 1:1-3, 2Cor 4:6
Darkness is an interruption to the plans of God from the pit of hell.

However, light is in degrees and it is for signs, seasons, days and years. God created two great lights, greater light (Sun) to rule the day, lesser light (Moon) to rule the night and third light (Stars) to complements the effect of the moon at night – Genesis 1:14-18, 1Cor 15:41

You can create better signs, better seasons, better days and better years for yourself amidst the gross darkness ravaging the earth today by carrying relevant light.

You don’t have to be a partaker of the effects of gross darkness, you can alter the negative direction of events around your life, family, business, career, academics, environment, society and nations by the reason of the dimension of light in you.

Please understand that the light we are talking about is really not the sun, moon nor the stars, because even in broad day light with the sun at the fulness of its shinning, you can see physically the manifestations of the power of darkness everywhere. Electricity light is of no use when the power of darkness is at work.

Therefore, the light that puts the believer above the the power of darkness and makes him to be in command of the affairs of life is the one generated from the word of God. John 1:1-5

The glory of light that a believer radiates amidst the challenges of life is largely determined by the degree of light that is at work in him and through him.

Light is not only meant to shine but also to burn off anything that does not represent God’s glory around you depending on the dimension you are carrying per time – John 5:35

HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
1.      LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE – Matthew 5:14-16 “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”

There is no better time in human history that the light of the children of God is more relevant than this present moment. 

Light is the only authentic solution to the problems generated by the darkness and gross darkness – Romans 8:19

With the light of the word of God shinning in you and through you, there no need for publicity fees for you to be noticed or known.

Your relevance in this kingdom and the world is going to be by the intensity of your light. Identifying the area of your calling as a believer and carrying the required degree of light will make you a force to reckon with, with or without human connection, lobbying or buying your way to access the topmost top.

Remember that there was a time when Jesus was referred to as son of the carpenter but He later graduated to be called ‘THE CARPENTER’ – Matthew 13:55, Mark 6:3

The light of God’s word at work in Joseph, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego brought them out slavery to the limelight that no one could push them aside. In the midst of all challenges that they were face to face with, they rose to the topmost top. There is a point you get to in your field of endeavour that you cannot be hidden nor be ignored.

Light shines the best and the most in the midst of darkness.

Go down the history lane, you will discover that all major inventors were mostly invented by real believers who knew the importance of the word of God, People like Michael Faraday, Thomas Edison, The Wright Brothers, Henry Heinz, R.G. Leutoroney etc.

If you have the answer and solution to question or problem of mankind nothing will ever work against. Grammar, plenty academic and professional qualifications, gender, nationality, skin colour will never work against the solution provider. Joseph was in the Prison but because of the degree of light he carried, he was sent for. Very soon, from the palace, they will for  you after the order Joseph – Genesis 41:9-16, 32:44, Psalms 105:16-22
Remember that no one can cover or hide the light in the midst of darkness and light does not know enemy in darkness, everyone runs towards the light.

Take advantage of this lockdown and invest your time in the word of God and pray more in the Spirit so that your light will shine for the world to see during and after the lockdown so that when you resumed back to office, your business place, your school, your Church and in your neighborhood everyone will see the light of your good works in character with new level of skills, answers and solutions to complex situations and they will glorify your father in Heaven. 

What the light of the word of God does is to make you the best in your chosen field endeavours . You cannot afford to return the same way you were before the lockdown.

THE WORLD IS TIRED OF STORIES, EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR YOUR MANIFESTATIONS. UNTIL THE KINGS BEGINS TO COME TO YOU, YOU HAVE NOT STARTED.

ABOVE ALL, DO EVERYTHING WITHIN AND BEYOND YOUR POWER TO PLEASE GOD SO AS NOT TO MISS THE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN.

My heartfelt prayer for you today is that, every evil veil covering the glory of your destiny be consumed with the unquenchable Fire of the Holy Ghost and all evil wind programmed for you and your family this new week and forever is hereby put on reverse gear and returned sevenfold back to the sender, the light of your destiny will rise out of obscurity and shine for the world to see in Jesus Mighty Name. Matthew 3:11-12, Deut 9:3, Isaiah 25:7, 60:1-3, 2Peter 1:19,

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2020.

TOPIC: *DIVINE FAVOUR*

“And thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalm 102:13-14.

*MESSAGE*
Favour is an art of gracious kindness. It is also an advantage to the benefit of someone or something. Literally figure is the totality of the goodness of God towards mankind. Until you receive the favour of God, you cannot see the favour of man. No man can ordinarily and naturally show you favour in life. Man is full of self, hate and envy. But with the favour of God, man gets to receive favour from his fellow being. 

When favour is in place, you see the good eyes, the good hand, the good finger and the good side of God. Moses found favour in the sight of God and his life was enternally changed for the better, in turn, he became a world changer.      The whole nation of Israel was delivered through him. Mary on the other hand also found favour in the sight of God and she became a wonder to her generation as the Savior was born through her immaculate conception. What prayer can't do for you in 10 years favour can get it done in one day. You need the favour of God.

Favour terminates agony.  Favour put you in command of what you should not have been ordinarily handled. Favour put devine fragrance on you which empowers you for acceptability wherever you go in life. A man of favour never suffers rejection and defeat no matter the happenings. He's  often loved by people of different races and languages.

There are several ways to find favour with God and man. Among these is through developing a cordial relationship with God. Favour is obtainable only from God. It is God that give favour. Another way is by showing favour to your fellow brother and sister. Interceding in prayers (as  Moses, Elijah, Abraham and Job did is also a sure way of finding favour with God. Nothing happens by chance, it's either you make it happened or God makes it happen by His favour. I see favour locating you in that area of concern in Jesus name. Amen.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  Until you find favour with God, you cannot find it with man.

*SCRIPTURES*
Exodus 33:12-18; Luke 1:26-38.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Lord Jesus, thank you for your favour upon me so far;

2.  Father, please be gracious unto me, and don't allow me to be stranded anymore;

3.  the favour of God will begin to manifest upon me and my family in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 21, Prov. 18, James 4
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 10TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: ENHANCING EXCELLENCE BY SHARPENING MENTALITY

SCRIPTURE: If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct. Ecclesiastes 10:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The degree of mentality you involve in your activity determines the level of quality you produce.

Excellence is the quality or state of being outstanding and superior in performance and outcome. It is the state of optimal existence and performance. It is living far above average existence. It is living life at its best, a life of quality, distinction and merit.

Now, one way to enhance excellence in life is by sharpening one’s mentality. The degree of mentality you involve in your activity determines the level of quality you produce.

Let me give you an illustration: Two men were given a blunt axe each and a deadline of two days to fell twenty trees each. One of the men felt that the deadline was too short and went on straight to start cutting the trees with his blunt axe. 

The other man took time to sharpen his axe before engaging it in cutting the trees. In a short time, he fell about ten trees while the man with the blunt axe was still on the first tree. 

Eventually, the man with the blunt axe suffered much and achieved little, while the man who sharpened his axe achieved so much in a short time because he decided to sharpen the cutting edge of his tool.

Beloved, sharpen your mentality; update and upgrade yourself. Ensure that you are not outdated. The degree of your brain you engage determines the level of your excellence on earth. If you don’t update yourself, you will become out-dated in life. 

If you want to go up in life, you must be an avid reader. Ensure that you are gaining knowledge from books, CDs, etc. on a consistent basis. If you need to take another degree, a course or training, do it. But by all means, never be stagnant in life.
God bless you.

REMEMBER THIS: The degree of mentality you involve in your activity determines the level of quality you produce.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Search for ways to improve yourself, be it in your career, job or any assignment of your life.
2. Strive for excellence; refuse a mediocre existence at all cost.
3. Sharpen your mentality consistently with scriptures – Romans 12:1-2.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for an excellent spirit. Grant me the grace to sharpen my mentality in order to shine on this earth, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: EXCELLENCE FOR THE TOP

QUOTE: It is input that determines outcome. How you work today determines whether you will be qualified for the next level. Culled from CAREER AND WORKPLACE WISDOM by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 4-6

AMAZING FACT: A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in a lifetime.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive grace and discipline for study in order to sharpen your mentality in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 10TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: MY LIFE SHALL DISAPPOINT THEM!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ACTS 28:1-6; PROVERBS 23:18*

Vs. t of today’s 1st scripture says: “Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.” 

Note: “Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead *suddenly…”* Note the word ‘SUDDENLY’! The expectation of the people was to see PAUL SWELL AND DIE SUDDENLY (SUDDEN DEATH)! 

In this year 2020, your life, family and ministry will disappoint every man, woman, or power expecting you to end up in shame! *Those expecting to hear bad news concerning you, shall be at your GOOD NEWS ELEVATION PARTY! They will look and faint!* Ah! In this year 2020, your life, family and ministry will disappoint every man, or power expecting you to die suddenly!

In this year 2020, your life, family and ministry will disappoint every man, woman, or power expecting you to suffer demotion! Yes! In this year 2020, your life, family and ministry will disappoint every man, woman or power expecting you to weep!

Those praying against you will end up in DISGRACE! Do you know that your progress is a source of pain to some people? But hear this: Proverbs 10:28 says, “The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.” Yes! Yes! Yes sir! Declare it every day: “

The expectation of the wicked shall perish.” For you as a child of God, hear this: Proverbs 23:18 – “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.”

Declare it every day: “My expectation shall not be cut off.” No matter what you are going through, always remember that THERE IS AN END! See the end! *Satan has PLOTS; God has PLANS! 

The difference is that God sees the end and factors the end in His plans!* Satan only sees today but is confused about your future! So rejoice because your life, family and ministry will DISAPPOINT those waiting to see you go down! Your life, family and ministry will DISAPPOINT those waiting to see you beg! 

Your life, family and ministry will DISAPPOINT those waiting to see you remain unmarried, remain stagnant, remain sick, suffer sudden death, remain barren, etc because the God of PAUL is your God! Pray now seriously! *(Be in Church today).*

*AIRCONDITIONERS – I am led to ask you to sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the Manna Mountain Lagos! LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO! I see someone’s TURN-AROUND tied to this need! Reach me via orderodm@gmail.com or +234 903 264 8292 (WhatsApp and voice calls or texts). Thank You LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. O LORD my God, cause my life to disappoint the expectation of wicked men!
3. O LORD my God, cause my life to disappoint the expectations of wicked women and satanic covens!
4. Oh my life and destiny, disappoint every evil prayer prayed against me *(Pray it for 7 days and 7 nights).*
5. I decree: My prosperity and elevation will cause someone to have heart attack this year in Jesus name.
6. I still decree: People will ask me: “WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?” this year in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NEHEMIAH 10-13*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS. E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, May 10, 2020*

*TOPIC:**LIVING ABOVE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES (III)*

*Read Genesis 45:1-7*

1. Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me. And there stood no man with him, while Joseph made himself known unto his brethren.

2. And he wept aloud: and the Egyptians and the house of Pharaoh heard.

3. And Joseph said unto his brethren, I am Joseph; doth my father yet live? And his brethren could not answer him; for they were troubled at his presence.

4. And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt.

5. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.

6. For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in the which there shall neither be earing nor harvest.

7. And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

*MEMORISE*

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose *(Romans. 8:28)*

*EXPOSITION*

Man cannot fathom God's ways, for He sits in heaven and does what He wishes for the best of humanity and unto His immediate and ultimate glory. Who can query Him?

We can only understand those things He decides to reveal to us (Deut. 29:29; Psa. 25:14). The Scriptures says, But our God is in heaven, He does whatever He pleases (Psa. 115:3). 

Good news at last for you. Whatever God does is for good, if you are His child. God may decide to bring you through a situation that appears unpleasant or unpalatable, for your own good. Just trust Him (cf. Rom. 4:21). 

You may not understand it at the initial stage. Later, you will know it is for your good, if you learn how to see God in all situations.

Learning to see God in situations helps us a lot, to know how God relates to His own people. It also helps us to maintain our integrity, despite our bad situation. 

Joseph was going from one challenge to another, for almost thirteen years, not knowing the root cause of his problem. At last, he could see God in his situation. 

He said to his brothers, with all confidence: But now, do not therefore be grieved or angry with yourselves because you sold me here; for God sent me before you to preserve(Gen.45:5).

Therefore, regardless of whatever you pass through, do not blame God or any person for it (cf. Jas. 1:13). God is allowing it for your good (cf. Amos. 3:6). No cross, no crown. No story, no glory. No problem, no testimony. Learn to see God in all of your situations. You will laugh at last.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, help me to fulfil Your purpose for my life, despite whatever I pass through in life.
2. Today, I declare that Satan will not snatch away my future, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray for students who have resorted to being 'aristos' because of their so called predicaments, that God should punitively restore them like He did, to the proverbial prodigal son.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Samuel 12-13 & Romans 15*

*Remember to worship God with your family in your Church (house) and pray to God on this pandemic as He will answer us in Jesus name. Amen..............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM