The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 9th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 9TH MAY.

BEAUTIFY YOUR LIFE WITH FAITH-FILLED WORDS

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2).

The words you speak are a true measure of your spirituality. It makes no difference what others might think or say about you; what matters are the words that come out of your mouth every day, irrespective of who you may be talking to: God, men, yourself, circumstances, or nature. Be sure to only and always speak faithfilled and spirit-filled words.

The Apostle James likened the tongue to the rudder of a great ship that the captain uses to navigate the ship aright, irrespective of the fierce winds driving against it (James 3:4-5). 

This means that with your words, you can keep yourself in health, in faith, in success, and in excellence. Don’t talk fear, lack or your inabilities. Consciously speak faith-filled words.

There’s no need praying and asking God to make His promises real in your life; they’re already real. Simply acknowledge and affirm who you are in Christ and your inheritance in Him, and walk accordingly. Don’t say, “Lord, you promised to bless me; you promised to make me fruitful”; rather, say, “Lord, I thank you for you’ve blessed me with all things; you’ve made me fruitful and productive.” Hallelujah!

It’s wonderful that with your faith-filled words, you can disallow sickness, disease, infirmity and weakness from your body. Always speak health, strength and abundance. 

Use your tongue to come out of trouble, depression, poverty and frustrations. Today, where you are, and what you are in life, are the result of yesterday’s words. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23). Therefore, beautify your life with your faith-filled words.

PRAYER

Dear Lord, I thank you for the blessing of your Word and the wisdom it imparts to me. I declare that my faith is working and I live a life of total joy and fulfillment in Christ. I’m sound, excellent, full of life and aglow in the spirit. I walk in the glory of God, manifesting the righteousness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 34:12-13; Proverbs 18:21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 4:27-54; 1 Kings 2-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 6:12-20; Proverbs 5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is my address! My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. 

I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant, because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. 

I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function in the wisdom of God. Today, I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage. 

I am free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory, and prosperity. I have the supernatural life of God in me! This life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! 

I walk in this newness of life, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! 

I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me.

I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. 

I increase every day in my knowledge of the Word, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom. 

My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 9TH MAY 2020.

THEME: THE NEXT LEVEL.

MEMORISE:

The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children. Psalm 115:14

READ: 2 Kings 6:1-4

1. And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.

2 Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.

3 And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go.

4 So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.

God loves increase. In His first blessing on mankind, He asked man to multiply and be fruitful (Genesis 1:28). If anything, this means stagnation is never a part of God’s plan for you.

“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.” 2 Kings 6:1-4

As with Elisha in 2 Kings 6:1-4, my spiritual children in the RCCG usually seek my permission for the execution of one project or the other. To the glory of God, I support and encourage them. What lesson can we learn from this?

• The vision for expansion is not a burden of the leader alone. From today’s Bible reading, we see that the expansion idea was initiated by the sons of the prophet.

• Elisha’s ‘sons’ did not only propose the expansion – they were also actively involved. Expansion requires commitment for it to be achieved. 

• The sons recognized authority. They knew the implications of not involving their master. Imagine what would have happened when they lost the axe-head in the river Jordan if they hadn’t involved their master earlier. Today, some subordinates sideline their superiors because of self-glory or material gains only for them to fail. 
• As a leader, do not kill the vision of your followers. Like Elisha, encouraged them. 
• Elisha was a servant-leader. Despite his position, he went to the field with his spiritual sons. Even when the axe-head was lost, he did not unbraid any of them; he just asked questions, performed a miracle and the project was a success (2 Kings 6:6). We should emulate him.

From now, as you follow the Lord and obey His word, He will grant you great success in every project you embark upon in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please take me to the next level of expansion today in the mighty name of Jesus. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 50, 53, 60, 75.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19:  MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS.

My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
but wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on his unchanging grace;
in every high and stormy gale,
my anchor holds within the veil. 

His oath, his covenant, his blood
support me in the whelming flood;
when all around my soul gives way,
he then is all my hope and stay. 

When he shall come with trumpet sound,
O may I then in him be found,
dressed in his righteousness alone,
faultless to stand before the throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 9TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: DILIGENCE: A PATHWAY TO EXCELLENCE

SCRIPTURE: Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be outstanding, you must be brutal in work, persistent in pursuit and diligent in assignment.

Diligence involves persistent pursuit and effort. It refers to untiring labour – doing what you are meant to do with all your might. Diligence is giving any assignment, task or agenda no breathing space. It is leaving no stone unturned in the attempt to achieve what must be achieved. 

Diligence is giving the matter at hand the necessary care and attention it deserves.
It is important to understand that diligence will always produce excellence. 

Excellence can never be produced out of average input or mediocre effort. For a man to be outstanding in ministry, business, or any endeavour at all, he must be brutal in work, persistent in pursuit and diligent in assignment. 

For instance, whenever a student excels in school, producing excellent results, it means that he put forth extra effort like reading for extra hours in the night, amongst other things, far ahead of others. He covers the syllabus and becomes vast in knowledge so he produces excellence.

Apostle Paul was a man in the Scripture who was a hard worker; he was diligent to the core. In 1 Corinthians 15:10, Apostle Paul said, But by the grace of God I am what I am: …but I laboured more abundantly than they all:

Beloved, life can never be easy for anyone at ease (Amos 6:1). It does not matter the circumstance of your birth or your location in life, it does not even matter what is working against you; if you make up your mind and you are brutal, determined and tenacious enough, all the devils that want to stop your progress will die and you will arrive where God wants you to reach, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To be outstanding, you must be brutal in work, persistent in pursuit and diligent in assignment.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ensure to do your work with all diligence and excellence.
2. Be determined to reach the topmost top in life.
PRAYER: In the Name of Jesus, from this day forward, I have no business with laziness. I am outstanding in my work and this will result in my excellence and prominence in life. Thank You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: EXCELLENCE IN MINISTRY (DILIGENCE)

QUOTE: Do not seek to make a name; seek to make a mark. Culled from CAREER & WORKPLACE WISDOM by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 1-3

AMAZING FACT: It takes a sloth two weeks to digest its food.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive the baptism of diligence today in Jesus’ Name. Every spell of laziness is broken off your life in Jesus’ Name.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MAY 9, 2020.

TOPIC: *RIGHTEOUS LIVING*

"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous." 1 John 3:7.

*MESSAGE*
Every genuine Christian knows that part of the salvation gift is the promise of being made "unblamable in holiness" (1 Thessalonians 3:13). But  how do we live holy in our everyday life. John speaks of the abiding Christian who "sinneth not" (1 John 3:6). Indeed, such a Christian "doth not commit sin"(1 John 3:9) because, as John notes, the "seed" of God "remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

Furthermore, " whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not" (1 John 5:18). The emphasis is on an obvious, continuous, clearly embraced lifestyle of righteous living! The visible transformation from being conformed to the world (Romans 12:2) begins with a desire for"the sincere milk of [1 Peter12:2], fashioning ourselves after God's holiness"in all manner of conversation" (1 Peter 1:14-15).

We must make a decision not to let sin reign in our bodies, but we are to held ourselves as "instruments of righteousness" ( Romans 6:12-13). Since we are "risen with Christ" we are to "notify" the fleshy appetites, "put off" emotional outbursts that reflect an ungodly nature, and "put on" godly attributes so that whatsoever we do in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 3:1-17).

*ACTION POINT*
?️  Righteousness is not just who we are in Christ; it is also what we do as shown in our everyday life.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 John 3:6, 9; Romans 6:12-13; Colossians 3:1-17.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, wash off everything in me that defile Your Temple (my body) in the name of Jesus;

2.  Father, make me a living sanctuary with the power of the Holy Spirit;

3.  O Lord, give me the grace to practice righteousness that I may shine as light to disple darkness everywhere I go in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 20, Prov. 17, James3
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 9TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: I REJECT THE “666” ATM CARD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1THESSALONIANS 4:13-18*

The Holy Ghost has been warning in this ODM edition about the RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS! 

At the last WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT service on January 31st at the TBS Lagos, one of the messages the LORD GAVE US WAS: *RETURN BACK TO THE BIBLE!* U, there are LOTS of churches and ministries which are after MONEY! 
MONEY! MONEY! It’s not bad but you must always remember that the greatest prosperity is the prosperity of the soul!! What will you gain if after all the wealth and glory of this world, you miss HEAVEN AT LAST? 

What will you gain if after all the material connections/bliss and glory of this world, you miss HEAVEN AT LAST?

What will you gain if after all the elevation and promotion/healings, you miss HEAVEN AT LAST? If you miss heaven, you will be the lead actor in a movie titled: “TEARS IN ETERNITY!” God forbid! Ah! 

*The greatest testimony will be the day we will all shout in unity: “HEAVEN AT LAST” right before the throne of grace!* Oh! Don’t miss that day because of delays to your prayer answers!

Don’t miss it because of MARITAL BATTLES! Don’t miss it because of financial battles! Don’t miss it because of parent of lack of children, money, etc! If you miss that OPEN AIR MEETING called the RAPTURE, you will become the guest of the ANTI-CHRIST and your ATM card will be stamped with the dreaded figures – 666.

*And whatever you call trials NOW will be NOTHING compared to what you will face on earth AFTER THE RAPTURE! It will be HELL ON EARTH!* Ah! Clean up now! Forgive now! Preach now! Give out more ODM copies now in every edition as evangelism tools! Give to God’s work now *(Why leave all your CASH savings for the Anti-Christ?).* 

Live holy now! Run from that secret sin now! Never miss your daily encounter with the LORD – your QUIET TIME! Close with *George Whitefield – “How sweet is rest after fatigue! How sweet will heaven be when our journey is ended.”* Yes! Rest is coming! Don’t miss it! Watch and pray! Watch and hold on!

*TOMORROW IS STOPPING IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES at the Lagos Ogudu Mountain! Be there 8am as we send IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES to the camp of your haters and RETURN TO SENDER every mistake programmed against you this year! Come with your prayer points! Be ready to pray and cancel mistakes.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I repent from WHATEVER will wipe out my name from the BOOK OF LIFE! LORD, help me to LIVE RIGHT and be expectant of *the RAPTURE DAILY!*
3. I SHALL NOT MISS HEAVEN for ANY REASON!
4. Satan, you are a liar! I reject discouragement because of DELAYS or battles! I am a PILGRIM HERE! I shall watch and pray! I shall hold on to my LORD! My FIRE will not fade out! I shall preach about Christ at every opportunity! I shall give out ODM copies always and support the gospel of Jesus Christ. *I shall help humanity and enter heaven AT LAST!*

5. Pray about today seriously now! USE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NEHEMIAH 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS. E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, May 9, 2020*

*TOPIC:*LIVING ABOVE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES (II)*

*Read: Job 42:10-13*

Job 42:10-13 And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.

So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

He had also seven sons and three daughters.
*MEMORISE: Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God (Psalms 43:5)*

*EXPOSITION*

This life is full of ups and downs. There is possibility of one form of challenge or the other. People have lost jobs, loved ones, etc. There is the tendency to have terminal sicknesses. Most times, people are victims of flooding, theft, armed robbery attacks, accident, etc. 

All these and many more are situations that happen often in this world. How you view such circumstances when they come, in relation to God, exposes your level of faith and value.

So many people are usually negative, rather than being positive. No wonder many don't get out of them triumphantly. In times of difficult challenges, you need hope, and you must believe that bitter or negative experiences are not the end of your life. You will soon get through, and glorify God, just like Job (Job. 14:7; cf. Psa. 33:18, 22; 39:7; 130:7).

God does not plot bad things for you. He never tempts with evil (Jas. 1:13). Don't accept bad fate as if it is from the good Lord. Our good God assures, 'For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope' (Jer. 29:11).

From now, begin to anticipate a turnaround, because you are still alive. You remember Job? He had all things taken away from him except his faith in God by the enemy of his soul, the devil. Yet, he never lost his faith in God. He believed in the power of his Redeemer to turn things around for good. 

God couldn't have abandoned such a person in his plight. 'Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning' (Job 42:12). As God did it for Job, He will surely bless the later days of your life, more than your beginning, in Jesus' name. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. I believe, today, and claim back all good things that are missing in my life.
2. Lord, help our nation to overcome the security challenges that are bedevilling it, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, heal all Your children who live their lives with the wound of their past bitter experiences.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Samuel 8 - 11 & Romans 14*

*After this pandemic, you and your family will not miss out in Jesus name. Amen...........Shalom*
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SATURDAY MAY 9, 2020

TOPIC: DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (PART 4)

TEXT  : Hebrews 5:12-14 – “For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 

For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.”

Christianity is not synonymous to mediocrity hence, standing out among the outstanding ones does not answer to being born again alone, wishing, background, gender, skin colour, academic qualifications etc but outstanding life is essentially a product of sacrifice (self-denial or being dead to self). Daniel 1:8-13, 17-21

Watching television without a vision at such a time as this is a deliberate total sell out of your glorious destiny and will end up making you a generational mockery. 

Most programs on our television today are nothing but a reconditioning of the mind with nothing to achieve other than distracting and derailing destiny. Proverbs 29:18

Eating 3square meals or more and playing around at  this crucial stay at home holiday without a conscious effort to advance your destiny in Christ is a mortgage of destiny – Ecclesiastes 10:16-17
May you not cry after this pandemic is over like Esau – Genesis 25:29-34, Hebrews 12:16-17

HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

4.      MAKE SPIRITUAL GROWTH A LIFESTYLE – Hebrews 5:11-14, 1Peter 2:1-2

There is no dry land anywhere, we only have dry hearts. The famine of the word of life in the hearts of men is the reason for both material and financial famine. Spiritual famine is worse than physical famine. 

A spiritually robust person cannot suffer hunger no matter where he or she is located and the climatic or economic conditions because heaven’s economy cannot run dry of resources no matter the daily demands. 

Don’t ever think everyone is suffering and in lack of basic needs of life as you are. The environment where I currently live is a developing area and I see daily construction works going on and building growing even in the midst of this global pandemic that is characterized with lockdown and hardship. 

Mind you, it is not everyone that is living above the present hardship that is a robber, looter, yahoo boy or a ritualist, there are quite a number of people running genuine business and some simply trading ideas, because genuine ideas will always attract helps and end up ruling the world.

When you lack spiritual substance, crises of all kinds becomes the order of the day – 2Chronicles 15:3-6
Spiritual bankruptcy is the foundation for financial and material bankruptcy. To be spiritually empty is to be empty of all the good things of life as a believer. No one is responsible for where I am and what I don’t have, I am the causative agent of the happenings around my life. 

The devil, his demons and all his human agents are not to be blamed. Where were they when you got saved and got delivered from the powers of darkness and got translated into the kingdom of His dear Son Colossians 1:13

You need daily spiritual balanced diet of the word of God to live above all that hell has to offer in this world. The quality of life you live is a function of the word of God in you – Deut 8:3, Matthew 4:4
God can never tempt His children with breakthrough, favour and blessings that is bigger than their spiritual capacity – Galatians 4:1-6.    The choice is yours to make.

Looking for what to preach at the expense of what live by is the stupidity of the highest order and a mockery of our Christian identity and pastoral callings.

HOW TO GROW UP SPIRITUALLY?
A.      Be convinced that you are genuinely born again.
This is the foundation. Foundation determines what is eventually and how lasting it will be – John 3:3-8, 15-16, Psalms 11:3
Life without Christ will be characterized by crises.
B.      Be tired of your present state and be determined to grow.
Until you are tired of present spiritual state, you cannot be determined to make effort to grow up. The largest room in the world is the room of improvement – 1Cor 13:12
C.      Identify, recognize and value your God ordained Spiritual Mentor, Father, Teacher, Pastor and Prophet – Jeremiah 3:15, 2Chronicles 15:3, 26:3-5
Hear them, honour them, obey them, pray for them and be a blessing to them regularly. Malachi 1:6-9
D.       Be addicted to daily study, diligent search,  meditation of the word of God and anointed CHRISTIAN literatures your lifestyle – Joshua 1:8, Psalms 1:1-3, 119:97-100, 1Timothy 4:13-16, 2Timothy 2:15, 3:14-17
E.      Make praying, fasting and praying in the Spirit your lifestyle – Luke 4:1-14, 18:1, Mark 1:35, Jude 1:20
If you don’t want to faint, fail and fall in life you must build up spiritual capacity on the altar of prayer and fasting.

However, we need to watch out for the signs of spiritual immaturity in our quest to grow spiritually and they are: frequent crises (family, marital, financial, health etc), malice, guile, hypocrisies, envies, evil speaking, offense, unforgiveness, bitterness, hatred, anger, impatience, moral decadence or immorality, lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, pride, drunkenness but the evidence of our spiritual growth will manifest in the following fruits of the Spirit: love, Joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, Faith, meekness and temperance – 1Peter 2:1, Galatians 5:19-26
REMEMBER THAT, YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS KEY TO YOUR SPIRITUALITY AND SPIRITUALITY IS THE SECURITY OF DESTINY.

JESUS IS STANDING AT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART KNOCKING, WILL YOU LET HIM IN, SO AS NOT TO  MISS HEAVEN, BECAUSE TO MISS HEAVEN IS TO END UP IN HELL FIRE. Revelation 3:20-22

This weekend, I command your book of remembrance to be opened and the Holy Spirit to plant your name and your  image in the heart of those carrying your blessing and as the Lord lives, all that is due to you shall be supernaturally released to you in Jesus Mighty Name. Job 20:15, Malachi 3:16-18

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM