The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 5th Oct
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (OCTOBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*OPEN YOUR MIND TO KNOWLEDGE .*

Thursday, October 5th .
Pastor Chris

_*And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge (2 Peter 1:5).*_

Knowledge in our opening verse is the Greek word, “gnosis,” which is scientific knowledge; knowledge based on science or intellectual activity. God wants you to have, not only revelation knowledge, but also knowledge about life and natural things of arts and science. He wants you to be versatile and open to knowledge. He wants you to be well informed.

This doesn’t mean having a penchant for worldly information; rather, it means improving yourself, acquiring the right information that’ll build your personality. Most importantly, He wants you to build your knowledge of His Word. Anyone who ignores knowledge is setting up himself for the hard life. Hosea 4:6 says, _*“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…”*_ (Hosea 4:6). The knowledge of God’s Word is what puts you over in life. Invest in it.

Be sure to have a good study Bible, and other faith-building teachings in books and digital formats. Avail yourself the opportunity to learn something definite every day—something that’ll challenge, inspire, and cause you to be the best of you. Even now, in studying this devotional, knowledge is coming to you; open your mind to receive the teachings and instructions coming from the Spirit.

Opening your mind to knowledge isn’t just about reading up every available topic in an unguarded manner; no! In reality, the Bible tells us that Jesus Christ is the embodiment of all wisdom and knowledge (Colossians 2:3). If you open your heart to Him (the Word) in meditation, you’d be amazed how much knowledge would come to you. Also, having received the Holy Spirit, there’s a wealth of knowledge and wisdom in the recesses of your spirit, and all you have to do is activate them through meditation. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*Christ is the embodiment of all wisdom and knowledge, and He lives in me. Therefore, there’s no limit to my knowledge. Through meditation, I dig deep into the recesses of my spirit, activating the wisdom and knowledge in me, for witty inventions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Colossians 1:9* For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; *||*

*||* *Colossians 2:2-3* That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:2-3* Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Philippians 3:12-4:1-3,
Isaiah 40-41

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 4:1-9,
1 Kings 10-11

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that this is my season and my time! I am mightily blessed of the Lord. I have entered into God's rest, and I have ceased from all struggles. I am an heir of blessing; therefore, there's no enchantment or divination against me. Everywhere I go, it shall be said of me, 'Look at what the Lord has done!' The hand of God is on me, and I am lifted above the storms that ruin men's lives. I am blessed on all sides; of my increase and progress, there shall be no end. I am the apple of God's eyes, and He has crowned me with lovingkindness and tender mercies; He has filled my mouth with good things; my youth is renewed like the eagle's. Hallelujah! I am so blessed; my name keeps coming up for the right opportunities. I am not a part of the suffering masses, the Spirit of God has separated me for blessing. The little that I put in turns out to be successful because of the blessing of God that is at work in me. Glory to God!
•SPECIAL CAMPAIGN https://theinnercitymiss
ion.ngo/endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM