The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 6th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 6TH MAY.

DIVINE WISDOM VERSUS INTELLIGENCE

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory (1 Corinthians 2:6-7).

There’s a difference between intelligence and wisdom. There’re lots of people who are living by intelligence, and despite their “intelligence,” life defeats them. 

Intelligence is part of our animal characteristics. Humans are only given the highest intelligence, but when you’re born again, you’re translated from human intelligence to divine wisdom.

Wisdom is what gives you divine interpretations; it gives you insight into reality. For example, in Luke 8:51-56, a child was sick, and the father invited Jesus. But before Jesus arrived, the child died. So, they informed Him that the child had died, but He went anyway.

The Bible says, “The house was filled with people weeping and wailing….” Jesus said to them, “... Stop the weeping! She isn’t dead; she is only asleep” (Luke 8:52 NLT). That was wisdom talking. But they thought He was insane, because according to their “intelligence” (biological understanding), the little girl was dead; her heart had stopped.

But life is spiritual, and Jesus understood this. He was wisdom personified. Wisdom knew that the child was sleeping. All He said was, “Little girl, get up”; and the Bible says the girl came to life! This is what God is bringing you into: a perfection of His wisdom in you that brings you into alignment with His thoughts and ways of doing things. Then you see as God sees; you understand from His perspective.

The only way you can see how God sees is by using the spectacles of His Word. Suddenly, your thinking process will be elevated; your mindset will be renewed. Even your perception of yourself and your interpretation of life’s circumstances would all change, because of the ministry of divine wisdom in your life.

CONFESSION

Christ is made unto me wisdom! I live victoriously, taking advantage of God’s Word and His grace available to me. I have light, understanding and excellent wisdom. I walk in victory in my job, business, family, finances and everything about my life. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:9; Proverbs 2:6; 1 Corinthians 1:30

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 3:1-21; 2 Samuel 22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 4:11-21; Proverbs 2

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Thank You, dear Father, for giving me a life of greatness and excellence; I make great things happen in my life and in the lives of others, through the power of Your Word, and the ability of the Holy Spirit in me.

As I study Your Word, I see my greatness and triumphant life! I go forth in Your wisdom to accomplish great things for Your Kingdom.

I declare that I am of God, and have overcome the world, because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I am a God-man; one in whom Christ literally dwells.

I am God-inside minded; therefore, I have nothing to fear. I am born of God! I am a world overcomer.

I have overcome the world with its troubles, failures, and darkness; I have overcome every power, every force, and everything that's against me. 

It doesn't matter what's out there in the world; I have overcome them all because Christ lives in me.

I dwell in peace and safety; I am of good cheer because Christ overcame the world for me.

I acknowledge and walk in the reality of my divine life in Christ; who Christ has made me, and all that He's bequeathed to me. 

I reign and rule over circumstances. I refuse and reject anything that's inconsistent with the life of Christ in me. 

The evidence of the indwelling presence of Christ is seen in the quality of life I live. I am living and enjoying the higher life in Christ, and my life is a testimony to those around me that indeed, there's a higher life in Christ.

Thank You, Lord, for the indestructible and unconquerable life of Christ in me. Everything I am and represent exudes the Christ-life. The greater One lives in me! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 6TH MAY 2020.

THEME: TEST & TEMPTATIONS OF LIFE.  

MEMORISE:

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Ruth 1:16

READ: Ruth 1:18-16

8 And Naomi said unto her two daughters in law, Go, return each to her mother's house: the LORD deal kindly with you, as ye have dealt with the dead, and with me.

9 The LORD grant you that ye may find rest, each of you in the house of her husband. Then she kissed them; and they lifted up their voice, and wept.

10 And they said unto her, Surely we will return with thee unto thy people.

11 And Naomi said, Turn again, my daughters: why will ye go with me? are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?

12 Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;

13 Would ye tarry for them till they were grown? would ye stay for them from having husbands? nay, my daughters; for it grieveth me much for your sakes that the hand of the LORD is gone out against me.

14 And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her.

15 And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law.

16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:

Test from God are designed to prove our faith in Him (Genesis 22:1-18) while temptations come from the devil and our flesh to draw us into sin (Matthew 4:1, James 1:13). Our response to test and temptations will determine what will become of us and our generation.

Adam and Eve succumbed to the enemy’s temptation (Genesis 3:1-13) and almost ruined the original purpose of God for mankind. However, Jesus’ victory during His series of temptation in Luke 4:1-13 marked the beginning of redemption for the human race. 

In today’s Bible reading, Ruth excelled in her test; this earned her a position in the family line of Jesus Christ (Luke 3:32). Test are not punishments but stepping eons to promotion. They prove our faith and show our true character.

The following are often tested in life:
• Commitment: One’s faithfulness to God could be questioned (Daniel 6).

• Foundation: Our strength could also be tested once in a while. (Proverb 24:10).

• Appetite: your longing for food, opposite sex and material possession could also be examined (Genesis 25:29-34; Philippians 3:18-19).

God will however, not allow you to be tempted beyond what you can surmount and He will provide an escape route for you.

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Jesus overcame all the temptations by the word of God. God is calling us today to do the same and we shall have good success (Joshua 1:8) in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me the spiritual capacity and moral longsuffering needed to pass the tests and temptations of life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 7
1 Chronicles 17.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE.

HYMN 30:  WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : WEDNESDAY MAY 6, 2020

TOPIC: DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE PART 1

TEXT  : Isaiah 60:1-3 “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”

It is a common knowledge that gold is made out of a fiery furnace and star rises and shine amidst darkness, no champion emerges without a fight. A wiseman once said, ‘challenges are the breakfast of champions, if you want to emerge a champion, you need to pray for more challenges.’

Biblically, all our covenant fathers took advantage of the opportunities loaded in the most difficult season of their days to emerge as generational blessing - Genesis 26;1-14

I have carefully observed over the years that, challenging moments such as this is usually characterized by many falls with very insignificant few rising. But for the redeemed, our God is more than able to make us the masterpiece of His glory.

From the above scriptures, it is clear that, we can only shine through the light and the glory of God that will come upon us as we rise to face the challenges of life squarely because the value of light is best appreciated when there is darkness.

The world over is witnessing ‘the darkness while the inhabitants of the earth is being overwhelmed by gross darkness because of this global pandemic that has paralyzed economic activities of nations, world powers inclusive – Isaiah 60:2, Malachi 4:1-3

The generations to come will not forgive us if we as the redeemed of the Lord, (scripturally known as the light of the world) fails to shine our light for the gentiles to come and their kings to the brightness of our rising – Matthew 5:14, Isaiah 60:3

The truth is that, we are the light of the world hence, the solution that the world is waiting for – “For I reckon that the suffering of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” Romans 8:18-19, “Beloved, think it not
strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that when His glory shall be revealed, he may be glad also with exceeding joy.” 1Peter 4:12-13

This global pandemic and its aftermath economic implications is ordained by God to bring the best out of  the redeemed with a weight of glory this end time if we are going to accept responsibility to ‘dare make a difference’ irrespective of our current location, situation, status and position.

Cast your mind back to the days of Joseph, Esther, Nehemiah, David, Daniel, Shaderach, Meshach Abednigo etc how they rose from slavery, ordinary, nobody and without any pleasant background to stardom and they were publicly decorated with honour and glory just because they ‘dare to make a difference’ – Genesis 41:38-44, Nehemiah 5:14, Esther 4:13-16, 5:2-3, Daniel 3:16-30, 6:13-28

HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
1.      REFUSE TO COMPLAIN AND MURMUR LIKE THE WORLD
Making a difference as a child of God begins with your ability to see and hear things differently – Proverbs 20:12, Genesis 13:14-17
Until you begin to see and hear differently you won’t stop complaining and murmuring like others. Your complaining murmuring will only complicate your situation. 

God don’t just allow difficult situations without equipping His people with answers and solutions. There is opportunity to rise in every problem depending on the way you see and hear things.

Two friends went on vacation to India from America and they looked through the window of their hotel room and saw hundreds of thousands of people walking about barefooted. One saw problem and poverty while the other saw opportunity to become a millionaire through the problem by introducing a large market to a shoe manufacturing company with an agreement of a certain percentage on each sale.

No one rise in life without solving a problem because ‘ money hides in opportunities and opportunities hides in problems or challenges.
Many are already making their millions without looting government treasuries, they are simply trading inventions and ideas through Corona Virus.

“DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE DURING THIS LOCKDOWN. THIS GLOBAL LOCKDOWN IS FOR YOU TO RISE BY SHOWCASING YOUR PRODUCT AFTER THIS WHOLE MESS OF CORONA VIRUS.”
‘REMEMBER THAT IF YOU HEAVEN YOU CANNOT MISS HELL’

In the mighty name of Jesus, I decree by the Spirit of God that you are given spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him with your eyes of understanding being enlightened for you to catch a glimpse of divine opportunities in this season that will launch you far beyond your human understanding – Proverbs 20:12, Ephesians 1:17-18

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.
PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 6TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: WORD INTEGRITY – A PILLAR OF CHARACTER

SCRIPTURE: Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Hebrews 12:14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your faith can give you victory on earth but it is your character that gives you entrance into eternity.

Character is one of the most important virtues in life as demonstrated in scriptures. Our anchor Scripture tells us that without holiness (Godly character), no man can see the Lord. 

Your faith can give you victory on earth but it is your character that gives you entrance into eternity. Your eternity is at the mercy of your character. Your destiny is also at the mercy of your character because doors can open and close on the basis of character.

Now, a major pillar of character is word integrity (1 Timothy 4:12). People of character are:

a. People who mean what they say and say what they mean.
b. People who are not given to too much talk. They are people of few words and massive actions (Prov. 17:27-28).
c. People who are not given to lies and falsehood (Psalm 101:7).
d. People who are not given to slander or character assassination.
e. People who are not given to filthy or careless communication.

The worth of a man is equal to the worth of his words. So, people who have character speak worthy words.

Beloved, your words matter to God as much as your life (Eph. 4:29). Speak life-giving words, words that minister grace to the hearer. Let people long for communication with you. Let people look forward to what you have to say.

REMEMBER THIS: Your faith can give you victory on earth but it is your character that gives you entrance into eternity.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always be careful of what you say because words do not die once spoken.
2. Endeavour to speak positive words of life to yourself and to others.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You transform my life completely. Let the words that come out of my mouth be edifying to both myself and others, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PILLARS OF CHARACTER

QUOTE: No man ever lives to reach his destiny if his focus is on how to outdo or undo another person. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 34-36
AMAZING FACT: An adult is made up of 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace for quality utterance is released on you in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 6TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: 80 YEARS OF IGNORANCE AND HARD LABOUR!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 15:1-9*

An army barracks had four soldiers guarding a concrete slab in front of the barracks at all times. Different commanders came and went but the tradition remained; the soldiers changed shifts guarding the slab. 

After 80 years, a new commander was assigned to the barracks. Amongst the things he did was to ask why things were done the way they were. When he asked why soldiers were guarding the slab, he was told: We’ve always done it this way. It’s our tradition. 

Our former commanders instructed us to do that.” The commander was bent on finding out the reason for this practice. He went to the archives to look for answers and came across a document that had the explanation. The document was very old.

It had instructions written by one of the retired commanders who had even passed away. The new commander learnt that more than 80 years ago, the barracks wanted to build a platform where events could be performed. 

When the concrete slab was laid, wild animals walked over it at night before the slab would dry. 

The soldiers would fix it the next morning but when evening came the same thing would happen. *So the commander ordered that four soldiers should guard the concrete slab for three weeks to allow it to dry.* 

The following week, the commander was transfered to handle another assignment elsewhere, and a new commander was brought in. 

The new commander found the routine and continued to enforce it without asking any questions. And since then, every other commander that came did the same. 

But remember that it was supposed to be for *just 3 WEEKS!* Wow!

The Holy Ghost wants you to seek for knowledge! *Don’t do a thing because OTHERS ARE DOING IT!* Ask questions! Always ask: *IS THIS IN THE BIBLE? DID THE HOLY SPIRIT ASK ME TO DO THIS?* STOP FOLLOWING PEOPLE BLINDLY even in your local church!

A popular Nigerian pastor apologized last year for teaching the “wrong doctrines” in the name of holiness to his members! He said he knows better now! *But do you know that many big churches are teaching holiness, prosperity, marital, financial, etc, doctrines that are not in the Bible?* 

Jesus asked: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? Your motto should be and this ODM passion is: BACK TO THE BIBLE! Stop guarding a concrete slab! Without asking questions and deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. Pray now!

*ODM WORLDWIDE ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY- JUNE 2020 The month of June is the ODM ANNUAL month of MERCY WORLDWIDE! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting orphanages, Hospitais, Elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into GTB ACCT NO. 

0536832754. ACCT NAME: Daily Manna Our or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help Our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as it has affected you.
2. Repent from ways in which you have copied the traditions of men.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZRA 8-10*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, May 6, 2020*

*TOPIC:**PERFECT WALK*

*Read: Psalms 119:1*
Psalms 119:1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.

*MEMORISE: Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful (Psalms 1:1)*

*EXPOSITION*

An adage says, "If you don't want water splashed on you, don't go near the river." It is not possible to be a child of God and still be behaving like unbelievers. 

Your walk largely tells whether you are on the right or wrong side (Psa. 1:1). You can't be a Christian and be frequent where children of the devil are - bars, shrines, or prostitute temples, etc.

God specifically told Abraham, 'I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless' (Gen. 17:1). What kind of 'walk'? Abraham had the obligation to live right before God. 

God wanted to fulfil His eternal covenant through, and in Him, as He was raising a new nation through Him, but he (Abraham) took some steps that could bastardise the programme of God for his life. 

Because of God's mercy and righteousness, God had to call him to order, just as He is calling us to order, today. We are called upon to be holy (Matt. 5:48; 1 Pet. 1:16). It is not possible to have a blessed life as children of God, if we aren't walking perfectly with God. 

Yes, it is a world of defilement and filthiness, but to enjoy the blessing, happiness, peace and protection of God, you have to walk with Him in holiness, righteousness and faith.

One of the ways we can achieve a perfect walk, as believers, in this messy world, is found in Revelation 22:14: 'Blessed are those who wash their robes. 

They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life' (NLT). "Washing of robes!" That implies being regularly washed by the Word and blood of Jesus - sanctification. 

Remember that sanctification is the very desire of God for everyone who desires being a God-pleasing Christian (1 Thess. 4:1ff). Cooperate with the Holy Spirit to help you walk right with Christ.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, help me not to be messed up in this world of filthiness.
2. Lord, continue to purify Your church and keep it holy for Your coming.
3. Lord, make all ministers of Your gospel people of integrity in all respects.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Samuel 1 - 2 & Romans 11*
*And deliver our nations from the pestilence in Jesus name. Amen........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM