The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 2nd May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 2ND MAY.

FORGIVENESS IS IMPERATIVE

Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven (Matthew 18:21-22).

Forgiving others of their wrong isn’t an option for a child of God. If you ever have an issue with anyone, whether your brothers and sisters in the Lord, or with outsiders, don’t let it go beyond that day. The Bible says, “...Don’t let the sun go down on your wrath” (Ephesians 4:26).

But what if you forgive them and they wrong you again the next day? You’ll have to forgive again. 

That’s what we read in our opening scripture. Jesus said we’re to forgive others “seventy times seven” times, in response to Peter’s question. 

That number symbolizes boundlessness. And these things were written for our learning, for our admonition. In essence, Jesus was saying, “Forgive, no matter how many times someone offends you,” because you have enough capacity to forgive.

If Christ Jesus forgave you, why should there be anything too much for you to forgive? The Bible says, “Put up with each other, and forgive anyone who does you wrong, just as Christ has forgiven you” (Colossians 3:13 CEV). Someone may say, “I’ll never forgive so- and-so, because what he did was so terrible”; no! Not when you’re born again. We have the nature of God to forgive. 

This is why forgiveness is imperative; it’s not a piece of advice. You must always forgive, and quickly too. Let God’s love in your heart flow through you lavishly.

CONFESSION

The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit; that love mantles my heart and mind, causing me to see others as God sees them. There’s no one and there’s no wrong I can’t forgive. I have the capacity to absolve others of their faults, and demonstrate the God-nature in me; the nature of love, through my words and actions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 11:25; 1 Peter 4:8 CEV; Ephesians 4:32

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 24:36-53; 2 Samuel 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 2:12-16; Psalm 145-146

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I’m built up, thriving on my most holy faith, making progress by the supernatural, and rising like an edifice, ever higher and higher, as I pray in the Holy Ghost! 

I’m never disadvantaged! I am born with the ability to reign and rule over the elements of this world. 

God has put in me the yeast to rise above every challenge, therefore, it's impossible to go down in life irrespective of what happens in the nations of the world. 

Christ in me, the manifestation of glory! I know who I am, the child of the Monarch of the universe. Hallelujah! 

The mysteries of life are unveiled to my spirit. Never will I walk in darkness because the true light that lightens every man's world shines in my heart.

I refuse to be described as a victim because I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God. Everywhere I go, the Lord has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. 

Hallelujah! I refuse to be a part of the suffering masses; for I've been transferred from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God's dear Son. 

Out of my belly flows rivers of living water; for all the fullness of the Father tabernacles in me. 

I live from my spirit because my heart is where the Kingdom of God dwells. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 2ND MAY 2020.

THEME: LOVE THE MOST ESSENTIAL GIFT OF THE SPIRIT.  

MEMORISE:

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. 1 John 3:14

READ: 1 Corinthians 13:1-13

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

The Bible describes love as the sum of all the commandments of God.

1 Corinthians 13:1-2 says:
“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels….. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity (love), I am nothing.”

The Bible clearly presents the importance of love and how children of God should rate it as a virtue. God compared some rare spiritual gifts to love and made it obvious that without it (love), the other gifts are inconsequential. This simply means that love is the golden scale by which whatever gifts we exhibit and whatever services we offer to God are weighed. The big question is: in what sense does love fulfil the totality of the law? The answer is embedded in Romans 13:10 which says: “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”

Therefore, if the love of God is in your heart, you will fulfil the law without grumbling but rather with joy. That is why Paul reduced the commandments to only one. “Love is the fulfilling of the law.” As I have often counselled my children, love can insulate you against pains, discouragement, and difficulties associated with any given task. Jacob served a total of fourteen years for Rachel and they seemed unto him but a few days, because of the love he had for her (Genesis 29:20). Furthermore, obedience is a natural fruit of love. 

You will never want to disobey or rebel against the authority of someone you truly love. Love makes obedience to God very easy.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to love You with all my heart, soul and spirit, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 106-107

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  I AM SO GLAD THAT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.

1. I am so glad that our Father in Heav’n
Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.
o Refrain:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me.

2. If I forget Him and wander away,
Still He doth love me wherever I stray;
Back to His dear loving arms would I flee,
When I remember that Jesus loves me.

3. Oh, if there’s only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song through eternity be,
“Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!”

4. Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my poor soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree;
Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me!

5. If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God’s Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing Jesus loves me.

6. In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest;
Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee,
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MAY 2 , 2020.

TOPIC: *IS SATAN AT WORK IN YOUR LIFE*

"And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries." Acts 8:11.

*MESSAGE*
Just as the apostles worked amazing miracles through the power of God, Simon the sorcerer was able to do astonishing things through the power of the devil. So how did the apostles handle the situation? Did they avoid it or say, it's not a big deal'? No, Peter confronted Simon, saying, 'Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.' (v.22).

Today the forces of evil are still real, and it's still good to know how to deal with them. Jesus said, 'I have given you authority...to overcome all the powers of the enemy' (Luke 10:19). We can't blame Satan for everything that happens in our lives, but if we fail to recognise when it's him at work then he's always got the advantage. We need to be wise and know when we're dealing with natural, human, psychological problems. But we also need to be able to work out when we're fighting against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places' (Ephesians 6:12). The Bible tells us to 'Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith...' (1 Peter 5:8-9). So how can we resist and overcome the power of the enemy? Well, Ephesians 6 talks about the armour of God. With His armour, we can stand our ground (Ephesians 6:13). When we strengthen ourselves in God, spiritual attack can be defeated. Don't attack the enemy, run to God. On our own it seems impossible, but with God's help we can recognise, resist and overcome the power of the devil.

*ACTION POINT*
? Pray to be clothed with the whole armour of God.

*SCRIPTURES*
Luke 10:19; 1 Peter 5:8-9; Ephesians 6:12-13.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank you Lord for assurance of victory;

2. Lord Jesus, empower me anew today in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that my enemies will be put to shame in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num 12-13 , Prov. 10 , Pet. 4.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SATURDAY MAY 2, 2020

TOPIC: TOO DEFENDED TO BE A VICTIM

TEXT  : PSALMS 23:3-6 – “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” KJV

There is no time in human history that assurance of our safety in all areas of life is needed the most other than these present days. Globally, fear has taken over mankind because of evil news flying about especially in the social media. 

The devil is much more happy now, because he rides on the airwaves of fear to perpetrate and perpetuate his evil intentions towards mankind.

The world as it is today, is now the magnetic field of wickedness where diverse destructive arrows are launched daily – “We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.” 1John 5:18-19
From the above scriptures, it is clearly stated that the redeemed ‘is of God’ and the wicked cannot touch him.

WHAT ARE THESE FEAR?
A.       Fear of not being infected with the deadly Corona Virus
B.       Fear of untimely death or loosing a loved one to Corona Virus.
C.       Fear of the aftermath of this global pandemic such as loosing jobs, business, economic power and influence, hunger etc.
The one and only assurance that you and I need at such a time as this is the Shepherd-hood of the almighty God through His ever abiding presence – Genesis 28:15, Joshua 1:5, Matthew 28:20
David’s boldness and confidence amidst the valley of the shadow of death and in the presence of all his enemies came as a result of his consciousness of God’s presence all around him.
If your total imagination is void of God’s presence, then fear will for sure overwhelm you and fear is direct invitation to the devil.

In psalms 23:1-3, we are told that, as long as the Lord remains our Shepherd, we shall not lack any good thing in the midst of troubles. 

The peace of the Lord that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of storms is guaranteed when you are sure of God’s presence. Therefore, feed your faith to attract God’s presence and starve your fear to drive away the devil.

Remember the story of Elisha and his servant when they were surrounded by the Syrian army, all Elisha did was to pray for his servant’s eyes to be opened and see the chariots of Fire that were for them and his confidence was restored  - 2Kings 6:8-17
Apostle Paul rose up in the face imminent death and said “And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, …………. Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.” Acts 27:22-25

The reality is that, the end times is more here than we used to hear hence, everything is happening the way we cannot even imagine, but the good news is that, if you will amend your relationship with God through Christ and allow the Holy Spirit to take over every affairs of your life and family, your safety in all of these will surely be guaranteed. Psalms 91:1-16, Romans 8:28-33

Today in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, I decree the impenetrable presence of God, His wall of fire and the cloud of His Glory to surround you and all that has to do with you, there shall be no loss of any kind will work 100% for you and your family and in the midst of this lockdown with all the economic implications, you and your family will eat in plenty and never be ashamed. Acts 27:22, Joel 2:18-27, Psalms 23:1-6, Zechariah 2:5

BE OF GOOD CHEER, BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE TOO DEFENDED TO BE A VICTIM.
SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.
PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 2ND MAY 2020

TOPIC: THE PURPOSE OF DEDICATION TO GOD

SCRIPTURE: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mark 12:29-30

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The best of man comes out in the Presence of God.

It has been confirmed that dedication to God is a non-negotiable duty of the child of God. Dedication to God is a non-transferrable obligation, a non-delegable obligation of man to God. As children of God, we are duty-bound to be dedicated to God.
Now, what is the purpose of dedication?
I will give you three:

1. Man was created by God and for God.
Revelation 4:11 says, “Thou art worthy o Lord to receive glory and honour and power: for thou has created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created”. Man was created by God and for His (God’s) pleasure. So, dedication is a non-negotiable duty of man.

2. Man’s creation was not man’s design; so, man’s existence must not follow man’s design.
Isaiah 43:21 says, “This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.” This means, we did not decide to be born, so we can’t decide how to live. 

You did not decide to be created, so you can’t decide how to function. The God who created us has already decided for us how to live. We were not created to live for ourselves; we were created to live for God. This is why we must be dedicated to God.

3. Man’s greatest potential comes out of his unity with and commitment to God.

Acts 4:13 says, “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.”

The best of man comes out in the Presence of God. The best of man comes out of his unity and commitment to God. 

This is why we are duty-bound to be dedicated to God. Just as fishes cannot function without water; birds cannot do well without the sky; and plants cannot do well without the earth; man cannot do well without God.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind never to exist without God.

Remember this: The best of man comes out in the Presence of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Understand the reasons why you must be dedicated to God.
3. Make up your mind to live a life of brutal dedication to God.
PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to be brutally dedicated to You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 1).

QUOTE: If you carry the Holy Ghost atmosphere, people are compelled to look at you with dignity and respect. Culled from THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 22-24

AMAZING FACT: Horses use facial expressions to communicate with each other.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Fresh passion for God is released upon you in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 2ND MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: LORD, TURN THEM INTO QUESTIONNAIRES!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 21:15; JAMES 3:15-17*
Today’s first scripture (Luke 21:15) says: “For I will give you mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.” 

Glory to God! “For I will give you a mouth and wisdom.” Wow! This is a statement of certainty and assurance! God is saying that in this year 2020 and beyond, He is going to give you a certain, uncommon wisdom that will mesmerize your enemies. 

*God wants to you a million steps ahead of your haters through wisdom!*

Yes! This is that year when there will be a clear difference between the wisdom of your enemies which makes them to PLAN EVIL AGAINST YOUR RISING and the wisdom of your God which makes sure that NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER! 

Jehovah God will corrupt and render impotent any wisdom targeting your elevation story this year and keep you in control through divine wisdom – a wisdom that will make your haters to serve you! Yes! A wisdom that will elevate you and demote those that hate you! Ah!

It is this wisdom from above that will confound your adversaries and they will ask: “What wisdom is this”? They will ask: WHAT KIND OF WOMAN OR MAN IS THIS? What is his secret? What is her secret?

Ah! THERE IS A WISDOM THAT MAKES YOUR ENEMIES TO BECOME CONFUSED AND TURNS THEM INTO QUESTIONNAIRES! Yes! It makes them *NEVER to understand you! You become a hard puzzle TO THEM! You become a BONE they cannot crack and a spiritual mathematics/
scientific EQUATION that they cannot interpret!* 

Wow! Thank You Lord Jesus! Use today’s devotional to ask the LORD to baptize you with that wisdom from above again! Your God will keep you on top of every situation, battle and enemy this year! NEVER MISS THAT YOUR 1-HOUR WISDOM TIME (QUIET TIME – ALONE WITH GOD time)! That is the hour in which your wisdom is renewed day by day! Pray now!

*AIRCONDITIONERS – I am led to ask you to sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the Manna Mountain Lagos! LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO! I see someone’s TURN-AROUND tied to this need! Reach me via oderodm@gmail.com or +234-903 264 8292 (WhatsApp and voice calls or texts). Thank you LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, turn my haters into a bunch of confused idiots! Turn them into a bunch of shocked men and women!
3. I decree today, that my haters will NEVER understand me! I SHALL BE a puzzle TO THEM! I shall be a BONE that they cannot crack. I shall be a spiritual mathematical EQUATION that cannot be interpreted!
4. Lord, let my haters see me and begin to ask questions! Turn them into questionnaires! They shall ask concerning me: “What wisdom is this”?

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2CHRONICLES 30-32*

*BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, May 2, 2020*

*TOPIC:*WAITING FOR THE TIME*
*Read: Psalms 27:1-14*

Psalms 27:1-14 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
*MEMORISE: Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord! (Psalms 27:14)*

*EXPOSITION*

A particular bus terminal carries the inscription, "WAIT OR WASTE!" That seemingly dreadful signal was to simply warn passengers against crossing to the other side of the road, because of the "death" that was then associated with it, that time! 

One of the sterling qualities God must have seen in David, to have called him a man after His heart, was the latter's total dependence on, and trust in Him. God cherishes His children, who have the understanding of His work and timing (Eccl. 3:1ff; cf. 1 Chro. 12:32).

God works '24/7'. Never let anyone think He is inactive at any given point in time. That you continue stagnantly, toiling and labouring in that particular situation doesn't mean God is oblivious of it, or is inactive (Hab. 2:3). 

Times and seasons, no matter how they linger, can never frustrate God's plan. (Hab. 2:2). Man may miss the times and target, but God is always timely (Eccl. 3:1).

The missing link is that, man is not there when God steps in to act! He asked Abraham to stay on His covenant. 

The latter stumbled along the way, and that brought the avoidable Ishmael that brought avoidable crisis into Abraham's marital experience (Gen. 16:11-12). Yahweh who was faithful to His covenant with Abraham, in line with His timing, brought Isaac.

Dear devout, today's dose of the Living Water is challenging you to keep waiting for the time God has ordained in His eternal programme for you, and that would never fail (cf. Num. 23:19; Psa. 27:14). 

If God is asking you to wait on Him for something, don't be carried away by the situation of things for now. They are just for the time being; not forever. Rest assured; He will make good His promise, in due season. Your expectation will not be cut off (Prov. 10:24b). Stay abundantly blessed as you keep on waiting.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, enable me with Your divine power to wait for Your time.
2. Lord, deliver me from the destructive spirit of impatience.
3. O God of Heaven, assist believers experiencing delays in an aspect or the other of their lives, to wait diligently for Your never-late intervention.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 21 - 23 & Romans 7*

*We ask you oh Lord to intervene in our case and stop this pandemic in Jesus name. Amen...........
.Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM