The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witches' advocate challenges Apostle Suleiman to heal a COVID-19 patient and get $1k
Witches' advocate challenges Apostle Suleiman to heal a COVID-19 patient and get $1k reward

[Image: 5ea87c602bc84.jpg]

Leo Igwe, the Director of Advocacy for Alleged Witches (AFAW), has challenged Apostle Johnson Suleman to miraculously heal a Coronavirus patient or an HIV patient and get $1,000.

AFAW had on Sunday attacked Suleman for demanding that the government should allow pastors into isolation centers to pray and heal COVID-19 patients.

In reaction to Apostle Suleman's demands, Leo Igwe, who is the founder of the Nigerian Humanist Movement and also the director of  the Advocacy for Alleged Witches, wrote an open letter to Apostle Suleiman, challenging him to prove his spiritual powers and get rewarded for it.

Leo Igwe wrote in the letter: "I am challenging the founder of Omega Ministries, Apostle Suleman, to demonstrate his so-called gift of healing under agreed medical and scientific conditions. I ask Suleman to heal a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and get a thousand US dollars. This challenge has become necessary because Apostle Suleman has in a recent video urged the government of Nigeria to allow him and other pastors with the gift of healing into the isolation centers so that they could pray and heal those who have been infected by the virus.

"This request should not go unattended. Suleman specifically said that the gifted pastors could heal 18 out of 20 COVID-19 patients. This is a reasonable number. Isn’t it? And in a recent tweet, Apostle Suleman affirmed that (his) God was bigger than the Coronavirus. This challenge is for Suleman to heal, not two or three persons, not 10 or 15 patients but one person with a viral infection."

Mr Igwe further added that various religious leaders are always claiming they performed miracles to heal numerous diseases "through faith and prayers". He said now is the time to prove that they are effective.

Leo Igwe added: "Incidentally, faith healing in Africa has largely been taken for granted. Faith healing claims have gone unchallenged and untested. There has not been any major effort to hold African faith healers to account or get them to openly and publicly demonstrate the potency and efficacy of their healing propositions under scientific testing conditions.

The outbreak of COVID-19 offers an ample opportunity to realize this – to test and confirm the much-avowed healing gifts and abilities of pastors.

"So, I hereby challenge Apostle Suleman to prove that he can heal COVID-19 patients through prayer. Apostle Suleman will get one thousand US dollars for any proven case of faith healing of a COVID-19 patient under agreed scientific conditions."

He challenged Suleman to heal COVID-19 patients from wherever he is as Christ also performed miracles from a distance.

He added: "Suleman should agree to pray for a COVID-19 patient from wherever he is since going into the isolation centers without face masks and personal protective equipment is not medically permitted and would violate existing laws and regulations. 

After all, Jesus performed miracles at a distance (John 4: 46-54). Didn’t he? And also the Bible enjoins believers to pray in secret, and that the prayers would be answered (Matthew 6:6). 

"So, it is not necessary for Apostle Suleman or any gifted pastor to get into the isolation centers before they could pray and heal any COVID-19 patient."

Leo Igwe suggested that if Suleman will not heal a Coronavirus patient, then he should heal a patient living with HIV.

Igwe, who holds a doctoral degree in religious studies from the University of Bayreuth, said: "Otherwise, I challenge Apostle Suleman to heal an HIV/AIDS patient through prayer and take home a thousand US dollars. 

HIV is another viral infection that is killing many people in Nigeria and across the world. Apostle Suleman should use this window to demonstrate under medical and scientific conditions his supernatural gift of healing. He should show Nigerians and the rest of the world that his God is truly bigger than a virus, whether it is COVID-19 or HIV. I hope that Apostle Suleman or any other gifted pastor accepts this challenge and seizes this opportunity to demonstrate the potency and efficacy of faith healing."
[Image: icon_share.png]
by
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Apostle Suleman responds to Leo Igwe, director of Witches advocacy group who challenged him to heal a COVID-19 patient and get $1,000 reward

[Image: 5ea8927644194.PNG]

Apostle Johnson Suleman has responded after Leo Igwe, the director of Advocacy for Alleged Witches (AFAW), challenged him to treat just one COVID-19 or HIV patient and get a reward of $1,000.

Igwe, who holds a doctoral degree in religious studies from the University of Bayreuth, wrote in an open letter to Suleman

"I am challenging the founder of Omega Ministries, Apostle Suleman, to demonstrate his so-called gift of healing under agreed medical and scientific conditions. I ask Suleman to heal a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and get a thousand US dollars
 This challenge has become necessary because Apostle Suleman has in a recent video urged the government of Nigeria to allow him and other pastors with the gift of healing into the isolation centers so that they could pray and heal those who have been infected by the virus."

Apostle Suleman took to Twitter to respond to Leo Igwe's challenge.

He wrote: "A certain Leo igwe says I should heal covid19 and get a 1000 dollars..I will send you the details of those already healed.. so you can investigate.. I am not the healer, God is...to mention 1000 dollars, shows you are broke and poor..keep it..you need the money than me..

[Image: 5ea88f55e38cc.PNG]

"Normally I wont reply critics..but the website he uses has been constantly writing against me for 3yrs non stop..all kinds of stories. also, I feel so ashamed to see some Christians joining the world to attack itself.. Not in my time..Jesus christ called herod a fox..(Luke 13.32.).

[Image: 5ea8909acd5ec.PNG]

"A pastor speaks for the oppressed and gets arrested, you are silent. he feeds the hungry, you are silent..he employs hundreds of jobless folks you are silent yet you claim to be a Christian. he replies critics and you are quick to say he should behave like a man of God?.hypocrites.

[Image: 5ea890c09c9ef.PNG]

"For those who say christ never replied critics, you dont know scriptures..matthew 12.24-27,Lk 13.31-32.. he replied when necessary..I am not of the stock of pastors, that keep quiet when you attack pastors,. you 'ridicule' and expect us to keep quiet..some silence means consent.."

[Image: 5ea890ef38a71.PNG]

Suleman added: "Proverbs 26.5 say 'Answer a fool according to his folly. lest he be wise in his own conceit'...

"According to proverbs 26.5,we are not replying critics,we are correcting fools.."

[Image: 5ea8910e7a31f.PNG]

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) Edoman 0 866 08-21-2021, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Fully vaccinated flight attendant dies of COVID-19 Edoman 0 797 08-17-2021, 09:06 AM
  Bodies Of Suleiman Jazuli & His Driver Recovered 3 Days After Car Entered River Edoman 0 806 08-16-2021, 06:41 AM
  Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications Edoman 0 705 08-13-2021, 05:59 AM
  Miracle money is real, Jesus started it. Leave Apostle Johnson Suleman alone, Fufeyin Edoman 0 701 08-09-2021, 08:49 PM
  Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) Edoman 0 732 08-03-2021, 03:01 PM
  ATM cameras help FBI capture three young Nigerians who stole over $1.4 million COVID- Edoman 0 772 07-20-2021, 06:47 PM
  Apostle Suleman tackles Lai Mohammed for holding press conference after Twitter delet Edoman 0 705 06-04-2021, 06:13 AM