The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspected pirates attack passenger boat in Rivers State
Suspected pirates attack passenger boat in Rivers State

April 28, 2020

[Image: pirates-1.jpg]

Suspected Sea Pirates terrorizing waterways within Kalabari route have attacked a passenger boat with passengers on board.

Some of the victims including the driver of the boat who identified himself as Sokpabobia Sokari narrated their ordeal to newsmen explaining that they were attacked within Namasebi waterways in Bille community, Degema Local Government Area of Rivers State on while returning from Port Harcourt.

The victims said the boats and their goods were carted away in the incident that happened around 2pm Monday, by the criminals after shooting at the driver of the boat who sustained bullet wounds.

They said the suspected sea pirates were on Civil Defense Uniform and masked their faces when they carried out the operation.
The victims of the attack called on security agencies and the Government to improve security on the waterways for their safety.

According to Sokari, “We had left Port Harcourt and gotten to the Degema area when I saw a boat approaching me with 4 passengers and a driver. So, I noticed they were wearing Civil Defence Uniforms and they had guns so I slowed down and told my passengers to raise their hands.

“But as we got closer I discovered that they were wearing masks. That was when it occurred to me that they are criminals, so I immediately changed gear and sped off then they started shooting at us.

“I quickly noticed a nearby mangrove where I parked and all of us ran away. They still came and took my boat away including everybody’s goods.”

The driver confirmed to DAILY POST reports that no life was lost in the attack but the Rivers State Police Command is yet to confirm the incident.

In another development, one person is now feared killed in a fresh clash between rival cult gangs terrorizing Diobu axis of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area of Rivers State.

It was gathered that an argument over who collects security fees at a makeshift market located at Ekwe, Ikom, National Streets within Mile 3 Diobu, Port Harcourt led to the fracas.

An Eyewitness told newsmen that suspected members of a cult group stormed the market and demanded that they be allowed by their rivals to collect the security fee after which an altercation ensued which led to a shootout.

The eyewitness said one of the leaders of the cult gang identified as Chisco Uzoma was shot dead during the confrontation before security operatives intervened.

The Police later carried out a raid in the area arresting passersby and traders for violating the restriction order on closure of all markets in the state by the Rivers State government.

Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Nnamdi Omoni confirmed the incident.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) Edoman 2 1,835 09-27-2021, 01:43 PM
Last Post: jensen372
  Police arrest four suspected bandits in Niger state, recover arms Edoman 0 1,049 08-24-2021, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest three suspected armed robbers, recover stolen phones, dummy gun in Delt Edoman 1 1,154 08-23-2021, 02:54 PM
  Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara Edoman 0 800 08-21-2021, 11:34 AM
  World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) Edoman 0 720 08-20-2021, 07:12 AM
  EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu Edoman 0 756 08-20-2021, 07:06 AM
  Suspected serial killers who specialize in robbing and killing POS and Uber operators Edoman 0 697 08-19-2021, 01:08 PM
  EFCC arrests 10 suspected Internet fraudsters in Kaduna (photos) Edoman 0 809 08-18-2021, 10:43 AM