The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 28th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 28TH APRIL.

YOU HAVE FAITH TO RULE YOUR WORLD

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith (Romans 12:3).

In Matthew 17:20, Jesus said, “…for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” Some people read this and say, 

“That’s my problem; I really don’t have faith.” But that’s not true. God has given to every one of us, the measure of faith. We all have faith. It came with the Gospel and was imparted to your spirit at the New Birth.

However, the difference between you and me is what we’ve done with our faith, because God gave to each one of us the same measure of faith. 

If I seem to have advanced beyond you or recorded greater successes, it’s because of how well I’ve grown and exercised my faith; what I’ve done with it. When you do more with your faith, you’ll achieve much and glorify the Father. It’s about your practise of the Word. 

That’s what faith is: the response of the human spirit to the Word of God.

When you face challenges, respond with the Word; that’s using your faith. And faith, the Bible says, abides (1Corinthians 13:13); it prevails whenever you put it to work. It’s the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4). 

Once you understand this, you’ll have no fear or worries about anything, because with your faith, you can destroy sicknesses and diseases! You can paralyse and neutralise Satan’s works. You can destroy the lump, the diabetes or blood condition. 

You can alter circumstances and chart your course in the direction of God’s will and purpose for your life. Amen.

CONFESSION

I’ve got faith in my spirit. At all times and in all seasons, irrespective of the circumstances or contrary situations, I win, for whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world, and my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:4; 2 Corinthians 5:7; Romans 10:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:66-23:1-25; 2 Samuel 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 1:1-9; Psalm 137-138

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Lord is my light and my salvation. He's the strength of my life; therefore, I am bold and courageous at all times! 

In the time of trouble, I am shielded in His pavilion; I dwell under His mighty arm of protection! He's my refuge and my fortress, and I triumph gloriously in His Name.

I am His living tabernacle! He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! 

My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for the Master’s sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always. 

I am a tree of righteousness; the planting of the Lord. I am planted in the house of the Lord, and I flourish and produce excellent results. 

I am fruitful and productive; I bring forth fruits at all times. 

I am in Christ; I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body!

Divinity is expressed through me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart! 

My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy! My Words are seasoned; for I've been chosen, ordained, commissioned and appointed to bring forth lasting results. 

I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the saviour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. Glory to God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 28TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: PECULIAR PEOPLE.  

MEMORISE:

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; 1 Peter 2:9

READ: Leviticus 26:1-12

1Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;

4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.

11 And I set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.

12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Human beings have some characteristics and attributes that cut across people from all nations of the world. Principal amongst such is the adamic nature of sin we all inherited from our first parents. This can also be described as carnality- the desire to fulfil the lust of the flesh according to Galatians 5:16-17. Romans 8:6-8 talks about the carnal nature:
“For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.”

By this, indeed, a man who is led by the flesh is living at variance with the will of God. As clearly evident in human behavior around the world, humanity is at enmity with God by rejecting His commandments, and declaring freedom to do whatever catches our interests. The desire to satisfy the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of the life are the major factors that drive the society across the world today. The story is however different for those who have accepted the offer of salvation made available to humanity through the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. On this, 1 Peter 2:9 says: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;”

The peculiarity of God’s people includes the adoption into His family, whereby we can call Him Abba Father (Romans 8:15). It is indeed a privilege every human should seek as it is the best thing that can happen to anyone. If you are already a member of God’s family, congratulations! Please hold fast to your faith until the end. If however, you are yet to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, I urge you to do so right away, so you can join this group of peculiar people and have cause to praise the name of God forever.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let my life glorify and praise Your name forever. Please use my life to draw men unto You, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 7-10.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5:  DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2020.

TOPIC: *SUCCEEDING GOD'S WAY*

"And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth." Luke 12:15.

*MESSAGE*
What do you want to achieve in life? Years from now, when you're looking back over your life, how will you measure how successful you've been in achieving it? A lot of the time, the world's usual measure of success is something like how much money you've managed to make, or the possessions you own. But that doesn't really match up with God's idea of success. God isn't opposed to us acquiring and achieving things in life. But He wants us to know that this life can only offer us so much, and unless we live each day in the light of eternity, we're going to waste our time on the wrong things.

It's okay to enjoy temporal things, as long as our main focus is on eternal things. Matthew 6:24 reminds us of this: "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Anything that takes our focus away from God is going to end up harming us at some point.

Paul said: "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that i might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God." (Acts 20:24). What do you feel God is calling you to achieve, for Him? Today, let's re-focus on fulfilling the assignment He has given each of us here on earth. Let our measure of success be to hear God say to us, 'well done, thou good and faithful servant' (Matthew 25:23).

*ACTION POINT*
?What one thing could you spend less time on (or give up completely) to give you more time for God. 

*SCRIPTURES*
Matthew 25:23; Acts 20:24; Matthew 6:24.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  father, thank You for granting me the privilege to see this day;

2.  Lord, lead me to meet my destiny helpers in the name of Jesus;

3.  Father, help me to be faithful and to receive the reward of the faithful on the last day in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 8, Prov. 5:1-6.19, 1 Pet.1:1-12.
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : TUESDAY APRIL 28, 2020

TOPIC: FOUR CURRENCIES THAT MAKES LIFE 

COUNT 2 – Hebrews 12:1-2 “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth easily beset us and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despise the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Greatness in this kingdom that will command the envy of the world in any field of endeavours is by accepting responsibility after the order of Isaac – Genesis 26:1-14, 22

Outstanding success don’t just happen because you are redeemed, they are are made to happen by a conscious and deliberate action.

We are all are expected to leave our footprint in the sand of time. It is an abuse to redemption for you and I to pass through this world unnoticed. 

The enormous price paid on our redemption is in vain if we die small. You have all that it takes to be great and do greater works because greater one is living right inside of you – John 14:12, 1John 4:4

We are all in a race, but the race differs from one person to another but we must accept responsibility by engaging this currencies to our advantage. 

Both the rich and the poor are now staying at home for safety because of this global pandemic and money with all the material possessions are becoming meaningless in the face of this common plague that has no regard to anyone. Luke 12:16-21

THE CURRENCY THAT MAKES LIFE COUNT
2.      THE CURRENCY OF RELATIONSHIP – Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
The essence of relationship is largely that of influence and the proof of influence is results. You don’t need physical cash to become great in life, just one right person around your life is more than enough to influence your change of story.

Relationship is like the current of water, it is either moving you closer to your God ordained destiny or moving you far away from realizing your God ordained destiny.

David entered the palace because somebody mentioned his name. It was relationship that gave Joseph access to Pharaoh’s palace – 1Samuel 16:18-21, Genesis 41:8-16

We need one another to arrive at the topmost top of destiny. The currency of relationship is so important that certain doors and gates will never open to you until some people are physically present with you. There is no where you are planning to reach that someone else has not gotten to in time past.

FOUR LEVELS OF PRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS

A.      RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD – God desires healthy and quality relationship with you daily. With Him by your side you are always in the majority and you can never be stranded because He is the Alpha and Omega. Every kingdom giant has a walking relationship with God as his secret. Genesis 17:1-8, John 5:30
The unending exploits of Christ is rooted in His relationship with His father.

B.      RELATIONSHIP WITH A SUPERIOR OR MENTOR – Great bible characters were men and women that were mentored by those ahead of them. You can succeed cheap and faster by riding on the shoulders of those that have results in your chosen field. But you need to humble yourself to learn from them. 

Joshua was mentored by Moses, Elisha was mentored by ELIJAH. There is no self made man anywhere. Bishop David Oyedepo will always refer to people like PST. E.A. ADEBOYE, Archbishop Benson IDAHOSA, Kenneth E. Hagin, Ora Roberts, Kenneth Copeland etc. Who is your mentor? Deut 34:9, 2Kings 2:9-15

C.      RELATIONSHIP WITH A COLLEAGUE OR FRIEND – Proverbs 27:17
This relationship is to provoke each other for greater exploits but you have to keep your confidence. Proverbs 13:20
D.      RELATIONSHIP WITH A YOUNGER PERSON –
Having being mentored by others, it is your turn to train others as well. Do not be intimidating in your approach with them. Mind you, these kind people help to watch your back that you may not be able to see.

However, you must be spiritually sensitive in your choice of relationship so that wrong association will not wreck your destiny. Remember, it is not everyone in church that is going to heaven, so be careful. It is better to walk alone  than to walk with men of unlike minds -  Be guided by the Holy Spirit. As long as your relationship with God is solid, He will always be there for you.

TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
I.      Walking in the company of the cursed brings a man under a curse – Jonah 1:1-3, 7-12, Pro. 13:20
II.      Walking in the company of the blessed gets a man blessed – Gen. 13:5, 39:5, Psalms 1:1-3
III.    Be not deceived, a wrong company can wreck a glorious destiny – 1 Cor. 15:33, 2 Sam 13:1-20
Relationships is not for management but for development and it is costly to build and develop quality relationship that guarantee your access to the top - Prov 27:17
There are human angels that need to walk into your life, with them around you, you will enjoy sweatless ride to the topmost top – Acts 12:7-11

In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, I command your destiny helpers to locate you this week and all angels in human form ordained by God for your strange assistance will move in your favour beginning from today and the world will celebrate your noiseless breakthrough before this quarter is over.

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.
PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 28TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: BE AN EXAMPLE OF THE BELIEVERS

SCRIPTURE: Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To follow the people of the world and do what they do is to jeopardize your life and destiny.

Some time ago, someone told me a very sad story: A Christian brother who lives abroad sent Twenty Million Naira to a fellow Christian brother in Nigeria to build a house for him. After a while, this Christian brother living abroad decided to return to Nigeria to see the house his fellow Christian brother had been receiving money to build for him. 

When he arrived, he was hoping to stay in the house that was built for him but he met the shock of his life. He discovered that there was no house or even an uncompleted structure standing anywhere. So, he had to start sleeping in hotels. What a deceitful and wicked conduct!

Now, when you meet this kind of heartless people on the highway, you would take them for a thief. 

But what do you call a person with the kind of behaviour that was just described seeing that he calls himself a Christian and he is in Church?

Beloved, if you are a Christian, someone’s heart should be at rest when they are dealing with you financially.

Even when you are given One Billion Naira by someone to do a job, that person should not lose sleep. You should be faithful and accountable enough to do what you have been asked to do with the money you were given and even return the balance of the money however small or big it is. 

That is integrity. That is authentic Christianity. I will like you to know that both God and our conscience are watching what we do. To be influenced by the society and compromise your right standing with God is to end in the way of the world. To follow the people of the world and do what they do is to jeopardize your life and destiny. But that will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

My counsel is, refuse to be influenced by the people of the world. Let the Word of God be your standard in life. Be an example of the believers in Christ Jesus.

Remember this: To follow the people of the world and do what they do is to jeopardize your life and destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to be a genuine and authentic Christian.
2. Do not follow the way of the people of the world.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be a genuine and authentic Christian. Help me not to follow the ways of the people of the world, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION (PART 6).

QUOTE: You were not created to be lost in the crowd. Culled from "BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Job 10-12
PROPHETIC WORD: Receive the help from God to do the right thing in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 28TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: BURNT TO DEATH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MARK 12:13-27)

The late Archbishop Benson Idahosa said the following:

“I went to a city, and some press men had arranged for a woman to hid in my hotel room. I went to bed, started sleeping. Two hours later, somebody had mental problem in the wardrobe, screaming, ‘Fire’ ‘fire’ ‘fire’.

I woke up and I asked myself, ‘Where is fire?’ I checked the bathroom because I didn’t think anybody could be in the wardrobe. When she was crying ‘Fire’ ‘fire’ ‘fire,’ ‘I’m burning, I’m burning,’ I heard the sound, I opened the main entrance door and I saw nothing! Then I finally decided to open the wardrobe, and there was the woman, all her shirt burnt with fire.

She came out, all her shirt torn, injuries all over her skin. I asked her, ‘How come all these?’ She said ‘Press men gave me money to hide in the wardrobe and lie with you, so they can say you committed adultery.’ She was taken to the hospital seven days later and she died. Touch not my anointed!”

Wow! What a world of mysteries! What a wold of wickedness! What a world full of “PHD” life’s arrow! “PHD” here means – PULL HIM DOWN (PHD) or PULL HER DOWN (PHD) arrows! Why would another man plant a woman to tempt and pull down another man?

Oh! I remember that the enemies of Daniel also set him up and waited to see him fall. The enemies of the LORD Jesus even waited to CATCH HIM in His speech – His words. Mark 12:13 says: “And they send unto Him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch Him in His words.”

So, the people were sent to WATCH HIM MAKE A MISTAKE! Luke 20:20 puts it eagerly this way:
“And they watched Him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of His words, that so they might deliver Him unto the power and authority of the governor.” THEY SENT SPIES! Oh man! It was a case of “whatever you say will be used in evidence against you in a court of law.”

Unfortunately, this is a wicked “bus-stop” any man or woman with a great star must pass through – people VERY CLOSE to you will LIE against you and look for your downfall! I have passed through it many times!

Use today’s devotional to ask the Holy GHOST FIRE to consume any secret plan to disgrace you!
FOLLOW ME FOR YOUR MONDAY PRAYER POINTS: Follow me on my INSTAGRAM HANDLE @ourdailymanna_bishopchris and my facebook page: Bishop Chris kwakpovwe@ODM for your weekly prophetic prayer points! Begin your week there! Tag others too!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.
1. Pray about today’s devotional as it has touched you.
2. Scatter every satanic plan to DISGRACE YOU.
3. Lord, arise and stop the plans of my haters! Holy GHOST fire, BURN every EVIL SPY peeping into my destiny.
4. Declare Psalm 25 now and 3 times this week at 12 midnight! (wherever you see Israel, PUT YOUR NAME).
5. Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 CHRONICLES 17-19)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - _World Day for Safety and Health at Work_*

*TOPIC: ENJOYING TOP SECURITY (II)*
*Read Psalms 46:1-11*

*MEMORISE: _He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariot in the fire_ (Psalms 46:9)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Psalmist understood what it meant to enjoy divine security, hence Psalms 46, projecting God's protection and peace. Peace is not the absence of threats, but the calmness, despite the intensity of the trials. 

It is to have the peace of God and confidence that it is well, no matter the situation.

The kind of security and protection God provides His children is the kind that cannot be breached. No matter the tightness of any man-made security, there is always the possibility of someone trying to break in. 

We have seen situations where leaders of nations were assassinated amidst sophisticated security. How did Ehud kill the supposedly secure Eglon? *(Jdg. 3:16ff)* Even the most secured prison in the world can experience prison break. Only God's security cannot be penetrated.

When Lucifer tried to tamper with God's internal security in heaven, his rebellion was nipped in the bud. Right away, he was arrested and hauled down on earth *(Isa. 14:12ff; Ezek. 28:1ff; Rev. 12:7ff).* 

Psalms 46:9 unequivocally expresses God's control over threatening situations: He has the power/authority to terminate such situations, and clearly does, as He puts to shame all weapons the enemies trust in *(cf. Isa. 54:17).* 

Only those who dwell 'in the secret place of the Most High' can enjoy such impeccable security 'under the shadow of the Almighty' *(Psa. 91:1).* You want to be fortified like Elisha was *(2 Kgs. 6:8-23)?* Run to Jesus, now. If you are not saved, you are not safe!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, I entrust You with my life; fight my battles for me, and let me enjoy true peace in You
2. Lord, render every Sennacherib threatening the spread of Your gospel in this nation useless and impotent, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray God to grant the immediate release of those in the net and nests of terrorists, kidnappers, ritual killers, etc., like He did Peter.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 14 - 15 & Romans 3*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
*Remain blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM