The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man in Nasarawa state kills his 6 year old daughter because his pregnant fiancee(phot
Man in Nasarawa state kills his 6 year old daughter because his pregnant fiancee didn't want her in their lives (photos)

[Image: 5ea542d54b968.jpg]

A Nigerian man, David Igbu, has allegedly confessed to killing his only daughter, Gloria, so he could meet the marital conditions of his pregnant fiancee, Anita Abu.

The Nation reports that Igbu, a welder and an indigene of Awe Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, got married to his deceased wife, Mary Adi and both were blessed with a baby girl, Gloria. However, following the birth of Gloria  in 2013, Mary had difficulties in conceiving, until in 2017 when she finally took in. 

By February of 2018, she went into labour and delivered a baby boy. She however did not stop bleeding, suffering from postpartum haemorrhage and eventually died the next morning. The baby boy equally died one week after the death of his mother and was buried in the village.

A year after the unfortunate incident, Igbu said he decided to enrol for a part-time diploma programme at the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, where he met Anita Abu, a lady from Obi  Local Government Area of the state. Both began a relationship and in the process, she became pregnant.

However, Anita never hid her dislike for Gloria who she accused of being a witch and tormenting her spiritually. Anita allegedly claimed that Gloria appeared to her in her dream whenever she spends the night in David's house. She insisted that the only condition in which she would marry David and deliver the pregnancy was if he killed his six-year-old Gloria.

On February 12th this year at about 12 midnight, David carried little Gloria while she was sleeping and dumped her inside a well. Her body was found the next morning by a neighbor who tried to fetch water from the well.

Members of the Community's vigilante group were invited and they picked up David and Anita as their explanation on how the little girl died was unsatisfactory.

After much interrogation, David confesed to killing his own child having been blindfolded by his fiancee’s antics of love.

Quote:“I have since regretted my action. My late wife will never forgive me in her grave. I have betrayed her trust and love.

It was the work of the devil. From the first time I met and asked Anita out, she had been complaining over the existence my daughter and just develop hatred for her. She regularly framed up stories about her. I regret buying into her devilish ideas” he said.

On her part, Anita denied ever telling David to kill his daughter as a condition to marrying and giving him a baby. She said she only told him she could not live in the same apartment with Gloria.

Quote:“I told him that if I must marry him, his daughter will have to leave the house because she always appeared in my dream each time I pass the night in her father’s house.” Anita said

However, a close friend of David Igbu claimed the little girl wasn't his child. The friend who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Igbu's deceased wife was two months pregnant when she married his friend.
Quote:“I know the details of what  happened but that is a long story and I don’t want to talk about it now because no sane human being will kill his daughter for whatever reason.

Late Mary was a nice woman, Godly and hardworking, who loved her husband so much. In fact, they both loved each other but I don’t know what came over him. Even if you feel she is not your daughter, she is a human being and you don’t know what God has for her in life.”

Ugba further revealed that “Some other guys were going out with Mary when my friend approached her and join the league. When she got pregnant, there was a bit of confusion as regards who actually was responsible. But she insisted it was my friend and out of love, he accepted it and got married to her.

Later, we were hearing stories that he was not the owner of the pregnancy. All I want to say is that my friend and his late wife were the best of friends and there is no reason for him to do what he has done simply because of a new woman,” he said.

Igbu however denied the insinuation by his friend that he is not the biological father of Gloria or that this may be why he gave in to the evil plan.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) Edoman 2 1,835 09-27-2021, 01:43 PM
Last Post: jensen372
  Police arrest four suspected bandits in Niger state, recover arms Edoman 0 1,049 08-24-2021, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
  52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project Edoman 0 794 08-22-2021, 11:16 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks Edoman 0 808 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM