The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins children of Islamic cleric kidnapped in Ibadan

Twins children of Islamic cleric kidnapped in Ibadan

April 26, 2020

[Image: RE0YHQUd.jpeg]
Twins children of an Islamic cleric in Oyo State, Sheikh Taofeeq Akewugbagold, have been kidnapped.

DAILY POST gathered that the two children, a male and a female were kidnapped at gunpoint in Ibadan, the state capital, Saturday night.

Akewugbagold, who disclosed this in a post on his Facebook page in the early hours of Sunday, said the children were kidnapped at gunpoint at his Ojoo residence in Ibadan on Saturday night.

The cleric called on people to assist him in prayers and begged the abductors to have mercy on the mother of the abducted twins who was barren for almost 12 years.

“What a country! My twins children were kidnapped at gun point at my Ojoo residence Ibadan, around 8 pm Saturday, 10 minutes after I left my home for a recording lecture in a studio.

“Everybody should please, for Allah’s sake, assist me in prayer and beg the abductors to please be merciful with me especially their mother who was barren for 12 years. I’m begging, not flexing anything. This is their pictures, help share wide. Oh my God.”

Public Relations Officer of the State Police Command, Olugbenga Fadeyi confirmed the abduction.

Fadeyi in a reply to an SMS sent to him by DAILY POST said, “Yes, there was an abduction of Akewugbagold twins last night.

“Efforts intensified, arrests were made and currently assisting the police in investigations”.

Dailypost
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Gunmen abduct twin children of popular Oyo Islamic cleric

[Image: 5ea580653f598.jpg]

A popular Islamic cleric in Oyo state, Sheikh Taofeeq Akewugbagold, has raised alarm after his set of twins, a boy and a girl, were abducted from his home by gunmen in Ibadan, the state capital on Saturday night April 25th.

[Image: 5ea5815fce40d.jpg]
Sheik Akewugbagold disclosed this in a post shared on his Facebook page.
Quote:''WHAT A COUNTRY ! MY TWINS children were kidnapped at gun point at my Ojoo residence Ibadan, around 8pm SATURDAY 10 minutes after I left my home recording lecture in a studio.

Everybody should pls for Allah's sake assist me in prayer and begging the abductor to pls be mercy with me expecially their mother who was barren for 12 years b4. Am begging not flexing anything.This is their pictures,help share wide. Oh my God! My number 08035066122 only for those who have any assistance to see them not for greeting or flashing.

Thanks'' he wrote
Confirming the incident to LIB, the state police command spokesperson, SP Fadeyi Olugbenga, said efforts are being made to rescue the twins alive and reunite them with their parents.
Quote:''Immeditiaely it happened yesterday night, there was massive deployment all around to block some areas. Men of the Anti-Kidnapping squad are working assidiously to clamp down on the hoodlums,  and to secure the twins alive and reunite them to their family members'' he said

My children's abductors have asked for £100, 000 ransom'' - Father of twin children abducted in Oyo state one week ago, reveals

[Image: 5ead300ab439b.jpg]

It's been one week since the two year old twin children of popular Oyo state Islamic cleric, Sheik Taofeeq Akewugbagold, were abducted from their home in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.

The cleric who disclosed the kidnap in a post on his Facebook page in the early hours of Sunday April 26, announced that his children, a boy and a girl, were kidnapped at gunpoint at his Ojoo residence on Saturday night, April 25.

The spokesperson of the state police command, SP Fadeyi Olugbenga, who confirmed the incident to LIB, said efforts are being made by the state operatives to locate the abductors and rescue the children alive. However it's been one week now and the twins are still with their abductors.

LIB reached out to children's father, Taofeeq Akewugbagold, who disclosed that the abductors have contacted him and are demanding for £100, 000 ransom for their release.

Quote:''We have been contacted and we have been exchanging conversations with the abductors. We are begging them on a daily basis to reduce the ransom. They have asked for £100, 000 which is N55 million. Since then  we have been begging them and I believe they will consider our plea. 

The abductors speak good English meaning they are graduates. They were first harsh but later very friendly. It is very unfortunate. I am appealing to the government to wake up to their duty. If things continue like this, only God knows what will happen.'' he said

[Image: 5ead2fce29397.jpeg]

Sheik Taofeeq said the mother of the twins who waited for 12 years before giving birth to them, has been terribly ill since the incident happened. She did a video few days ago weeping as she appealed to the abductors of her children to release them.
Quote: ''We have been moving their mother from one hospital to the other since that day while for me, I am just trying to control myself because it is raising my BP. I put my hope in Almighty Allah.'' he said

The cleric said the abductors have also sent him pictures of his children ''looking sad''  . 
Quote:''They sent their pictures to us and we studied it and saw it was not photoshopped. The children looked sad. One was crying while the second one's eye was swollen.  It is an experience I can never pray for my worse enemy. I need my children'' he said

LIB tried reaching out to the state police command spokesperson to ascertain if there is any progress in the search for the twins but he was unavailable to pick our calls. 
[Image: icon_share.png]
Kidnappers release twin children of popular Ibadan islamic cleric

[Image: 5eae61c13b441.PNG]

Abductors who kidnapped the twin children of popular Ibadan-based Muslim cleric, Sheik Taofeeq Akeugbagold, have released them after eight days in captivity.

The Sheikh announced the release of his children via his Facebook page this morning.

Quote:“ALHAMDULILLAH! AT 5.30 AM OF SUNDAY 3RD MAY, MY ABDUCTED TWIN KIDS ARE RELEASED TO ME BESIDE A BUSH AFTER 8DAYS IN AN UNKNOWN LAND. THANKS TO U ALL FOR FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT, JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN. ABERE MI BO SINU OKUN, OLOUN YO PADA FUN MI.” he wrote

On Saturday April 25, gunmen stormed Sheik Taofeeq Akeugbagold's home in Ibadan, Oyo state and abducted his children. They contacted Taofeeq asking for £100, 000 ransom.
Yesterday when LIB spoke with him, he said he was in talks with the abductors to reduce the ransom.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kidnapped wife and 8-month-old son of former Zamfara councillor regain freedom (photo Edoman 0 834 08-13-2021, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Soldier allegedly stabs tailor in Ibadan for 'disrespecting him' Edoman 0 728 08-03-2021, 03:12 PM
  Amotekun Corps allegedly kill two party attendees in Ibadan Edoman 0 744 07-22-2021, 06:14 AM
  Kogi Miyetti Allah Chairman was arrested not kidnapped - MACBAN Edoman 0 775 05-10-2021, 09:30 AM
  One of the suspects who kidnapped and killed 6-year-old Kaduna boy pictured spending Edoman 0 846 05-04-2021, 04:05 PM
  Kidnapped Kaduna minor killed after parents paid N5m ransom Kidnapped Kaduna minor Edoman 0 622 05-02-2021, 08:06 AM
  Sokoto varsity lecturer, his wife and two children die in fatal road crash Edoman 0 561 04-25-2021, 05:52 PM
  Police rescue kidnapped student of Osun State College of Health Technology Edoman 0 562 04-22-2021, 05:59 PM