The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 26th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 26TH APRIL

PERFECT AND EXCELLENT BY NATURE

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Peter 1:23).

When we talk about excellence, it simply means to excel, to go above and beyond; to be exceptional. But then, it’s a relative concept, meaning it can be measured at different levels of your life. 

Excellence, therefore, gives us the idea of growth, because of its relativeness. Thus, God wants you to be awakened to who you really are: a perfect and excellent person by nature.

This is why, as you study the Scriptures, you find that He always guides our minds into the idea and reality that He’s made us perfect beings after Him. 

That’s the nature that He’s given us. Once you’re taught and awakened to this reality, you’ll walk in the light of it. This is the reason we don’t strive for excellence; we exude it; it’s in the fabric of our very existence; the core of our nature. Hallelujah!

When people say they’re striving for excellence, they’ll never attain it, because they’re trying to be who they already are. A dog never strives to be a dog, neither does a cat strive to be a cat.

You have an excellent spirit and mind because you were born that way. You’re the perfect and excellent being of a perfect God. Therefore, let your nature, which is the nature of God, produce works of righteousness, for excellence is walking in righteousness.

CONFESSION

I have an excellent spirit and I produce excellence in all I do. The Holy Spirit lives in me in His fullness, causing me to walk in perfection and righteousness, and to express the glory and divine virtues within me. I function with the wisdom of God, with an excellent mind, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Daniel 6:3; 1 John 4:17; 2 Peter 1:3 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:1-38 ; 1 Samuel 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 16:1-11 ; Psalm 133-134

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the grace You’ve granted me to be effective in the furtherance of the Gospel. 

My passion for the Gospel is fuelled more than ever before, and I dedicate my all to ensuring that Your righteousness covers the earth and is established in the hearts of men.

I thank You for Your Word, the truth by which I live today and every day. 

Your Word has given me light and understanding and has strengthened my faith to lay hold of all that You’ve given to me in Christ Jesus. 

I am living triumphantly, making my way prosperous, as I live in, and by, Your Word. 

I am perfected in Christ through the enlightenment and understanding granted me by the Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of God’s Word.

I am confident that I will consistently make progress and walk in victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 26TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: INTERCESSION FOR LEADER.  

MEMORISE:

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Timothy 2:1-2

READ: 1 Timothy 2:1-4

1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

“……..smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.” Zechariah 13:7

Leaders any group are very important to the future of the followers. The character, circle of friends, background, process of decision-making and even their emotional wellbeing all have a great impact on the people the people they are leading. This is why it is important that you pray for your leaders regularly.

We need to pray concerning their character and work ethics. Ecclesiastes 10:16 says: 
“Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!”

We need to pray concerning their circle of friends and the kind of advice they give them (1 Kings 12:9-14). They are targets of the devil because he knows that once he strikes the shepherd, the sheep will scatter.

It is not just the political leaders you should pray for, but your spiritual leaders as well; their actions and inactions can greatly affect the Church as a whole. If the Church leaders are spiritually blind, there will be trouble in the land. You need to also pray for the leaders in the country, principals and teachers in your children’s school, as their decisions can greatly affect your children. Pray for leaders of industries as their decisions concerning quality and prices have a great effect on millions of lives. Pray for those at the forefront of technological innovations in our generation, who wield great influence on what our children will consume. Imagine if the leaders in the technological industries were all born again, imagine the great impact that would make on the next generation. This is why I always encourage my children to go ahead and lead. Whatever sphere of life you are in, be the best and lead the rest. The more Christian leaders we have in the society, the more the kingdom of God forges ahead.

ACTION POINT:

Spend time praying for the leaders in different spheres of life in your nation and the world at large.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 6.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18:  MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SUNDAY APRIL 26, 2020

TOPIC: IT’S TIME TO CRY FOR HELP – PSALMS 46:1-11

“Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.” Psalms 60:11
“And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king. And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?” 2Kings 6:26-27

It is not foolishness to cry for help when it is obvious that you need one, in fact, crying out for help when there is dare need is nothing but super wisdom at work.

Generally speaking, the world has been in great distress hence, the super powers and their leaders are perplexed because everything they have and know has failed and is still failing. What is left now is blame game all over the world, while CORONAVIRUS is killing in western world, hunger is biting harder and hardship is  increasing  crime daily in the third world countries because the leaders are equally helpless too.

This global pandemic has become so horrible and now at the peak where no one is sure when the economies of nations will be revived.
The helplessness of mortal man without God is crystal clear because man’s help is limited and cannot be trusted except you are living in self deceit. Just one plague and the world is shut down for fear of death.

No doubt today, some have lost their loved ones to this deadly virus, some have lost business opportunities, contacts and money is failing globally like in days of Israelites when they were in Egypt and the fear of loosing precious jobs after these challenges is increasing daily – Genesis 47:13-15
In the times of troubles or crises such as this, everyone needs one help or the other, ranging from comfort as a result of family members, friends or colleagues lost to this deadly disease, some need healings and deliverance from this plague while money and materials things are the need of others. But where do secure help from?

KINDS OF HELP

1.      HELP FROM AROUND – This could be from family members, friends, neighboours and colleagues. This is handy because they are close by but those around you are going through the same thing.

2.      HELP FROM ABROAD – when helps from around fails, it becomes normal for people to look up unto their friends and relations abroad, but those abroad are equally crying for help because this pandemic and economic crises is global.

3.      HELP FROM LEADERS AND INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN THE SOCIETY – Leaders of nations and societies are perplexed and helpless and especially in third world countries, it has become opportunity to  make money out of the pandemic business  – 2Kings 6:26-27 “…….. help, my lord, O king. And he said, if the Lord do not help thee, whence shall I help? ……….”
Globally, there is no leader or influential person to really run to for help because they are more helpless than the citizens and this takes us to the last help.

4.      HELP FROM ABOVE (DIVINE HELP) – Psalms 89:19 “Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.”

Outside the help of God is plenty frustrations and disappointments. No matter who has promised you, if God is not involved, nothing will come out of it.

God’s help is more than enough for you and I  because, He is ever reliable, ever dependable and He is too faithful to fail – Isaiah 44:2-3

HOW TO SECURE HELP FROM ABOVE
1.      ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR WITH PROOF OF QUALITY RELATIONSHIP – Romans 10:9-13
2.      REFUSE ALL ALTERNATIVES TO GOD (Graven images or man) – Isaiah 42:8, Jeremiah 17:5-6
3.      THE CRY OF FAITH FOR GOD’S HELP – Psalms 60:11, Jeremiah 17:7-8, Isaiah 41:10-15, 44:2-3, 2Chronicles 20:3-4, 26:7, 15

The help of God is the master key to greatness, prominence and change of story in this kingdom – 2Chronicles 26:5-7, 15

Cry for God’s help in faith today and allow Him to send help your way either through the voice of the Holy Spirit, Angelic Interventions or human beings that he has been prepared for your rescue.

Do not be offended at anyone who refuse to help you in this trying moments of the world because you may not know the extent of the impact of this global pandemic and economic recession on them. Therefore, I encourage you to lift up your eyes to heaven, the eternal source of failure-proof help – Psalms 121:1-8

Throughout this season and beyond, I command daily help from above that will move human beings, angels and the Holy Spirit to locate you and your family bringing you into the realms of sound health, restoration of all that is lost and unimaginable abundance of all things in Jesus Mighty Name. 1Chronicles 12:21-22, Psalms 121:1-8, Joel 2:25-27

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.
PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 26TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: A LIMITATION OF DESTINY CALLED SOCIETAL INFLUENCE

SCRIPTURE: And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice. 1 Samuel 15:24

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Societal influence is disastrous to destiny.

It has been established that every child of God carries the seed of Divinity. As a child of God, you are of God (1 John 4:4); your root is God; your source is God. And Divinity is the platform for both authority and royalty. God is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. We carry His seed in us. That seed is meant to be the fuel for authority and royalty.

However, not many people with potentials for greatness become great in life. This is because there are enemies of distinction that prevent people from becoming what they are meant to become.

Now, one of these enemies is societal influence (or negative influence).

Beloved, the voice you hear determines the voice you can have in your generation. God sent Saul to wipe out the Amalekites but he feared the people; and instead of doing what God asked him to do, he did what the people asked him to do. 

He spared Agag, the king of the Amalekites and also took some sheep. The consequence of listening to people and disobeying God was that Saul lost his throne (1 Samuel 15:28).

Societal influence made Saul to lose his place in God and on earth. There are many people who have lost their places in destiny because of human opinion. There are many people who have lost out of destiny because of destructive counsel from people.

Dinah, the daughter of Jacob also lost out in life due to societal influence (Genesis 34:1-2). Dinah decided to go and socialize with the daughters of the land of Shechem to be like them.

The outcome was that she was defiled by Shechem the son Hamor; she was forcefully taken and defiled by Shechem without paying dowry. 

That was how Dinah’s destiny ended. Negative societal influence is disastrous to destiny.
Beloved, make up your mind never to follow the crowd.

Remember this: Societal influence is disastrous to destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to be negatively influenced by the society.
2. Always make and keep the right company.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to always stay on Your path of purpose for my life. Deliver me from the negative influence of society, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION (PART 6).

QUOTE: You were created and redeemed to stand out and not to die out. Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The female eagle will spend 35 days keeping her eggs warm while the male ensures food is brought to the nest.

DAILY READING: Job 4-6

PROPHETIC WORD: Grace to stand out and not die out is released upon you right now in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 26TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE DROUGHT IS OVER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 KINGS 17:1-7)

Welcome! A French proverb says: “To believe a thing impossible is to make it so.” Your God Jehovah says: “I am the God of all flesh, nothing is too hard for Me.” Indeed, the positive thinker of faith in God, sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible! 

Share with me this testimony bullet below from a user of this devotional. I have withheld the names on request.

Let the Holy Ghost use this testimony to move you from a season of dryness and drought to a season of DIVINE WATER FLOW! “Dear Sir, my mum introduced me to Our Daily Manna around September last year and I started following it conscientiously, after which I partook in the 21-day fasting program of this year and I listed all I wanted God to do for me, that totalled 22 in number or more.

By February this year, I made the sum of N200,000.00 (two hundred thousand naira) after years of prolong drought of money!

On getting same, I read the part of Daily Manna that talked about paying Firstfruit. Much as I tried to avoid that section, it kept re-occuring in subsequent pages of the devotion, so I had no choice than to pay in the whole amount into Our Daily Manna’s account without touching a penny and no hope of other funds.

Immediately I did that, the woman we went to bank together with dashed me N15,000.00 on the spot for my faith and the whole month went that way, only for me to receive a whopping sum of N8,000,000.00 (8 million naira) in March from UNEXPECTED QUARTERS which I paid my tithe from and ever since, God has been more than faithful to me…”

Wow! The drought was broken! In today’s scripture, Vs. 1, the DRYNESS (drought) was prophesied, but 1 Kings 18:41 says: “And Elijah said unto Ahab, ‘Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.” I also hear a word saying:

“TELL MY PEOPLE; THE DROUGHT IS OVER!” If The Drought Of Economic Adversity Cannot Stop You From Giving, It Will Never Stop You From Receiving! When the Spirit of God is inspiring you to take a step of faith, DON’T LET ANYTHING STOP YOU! Your step of faith will usher you into a new season of unending abundance!

I am led to ask you to obey Him and sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the Manna Mountain Lagos! LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO!

I see someone’s TURN-AROUND tied to this need! Reach me via orderodm@gmail.com or +234-903 264 8292 (whatsapp and voice calls or texts). 

Thank you LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen!

GIVE OUT ODM COPIES
In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. It’s the best anniversary, wedding, birthday or general GIFT ITEM!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I decree a reversal of all losses, and an end to all drought, in Jesus name. Lord, use this AIR CONDITIONERS SEED as a point of contact to end every season of drought! I trust You Lord!
3. Lord, by Your ANOINTING, take away dryness! Open my heavens again!
4. Pray about today as led.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 CHRONICLES 10-13)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain:

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, April 26, 2020 - _World Intellectual Property Day_*

*TOPIC: BENEFITS OF WISDOM*
*Read Proverbs 2:10-14*

*MEMORISE: _When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you_ (Proverbs 2:10-11)*

*EXPOSITION*

Discretion is the quality of being careful about what you do and say, so that people will not be embarrassed or offended, while understanding is the knowledge and ability to judge a particular situation or subject, so defines, the Merriam Webster Dictionary. 

Discretion, which wisdom of the Gospel gives, makes a man wise and discreet in the business of salvation and in his conduct and deportment; and will put him upon his guard, and direct him to watch against every error and false way. 

Discretion is the ability to tell right from wrong. It enables the believer to detect evil motives in men and women *(Prov. 2:12; 16).* With practice, it helps us evaluate courses of action and consequences.

As we open ourselves up to God for Him to do His work in our lives, we will begin to watch two very helpful things that will begin to happen in our thinking. 

The first is that we will begin to have biblical discernment. When God’s wisdom comes into our lives, we begin to live with prudence.

This means that we begin to look things over before doing them. We are prudent in that we think about the end of the matter before doing something.

Understanding refers to someone with insight. Such persons receive the information God gives them from His Word and Spirit, and begins to comprehend all things from that perspective.

They see things from God’s perspective, and having seen that, they avoid danger and stupidity like the plague. We can get this wisdom by being Christ’s and being indwelled by His Spirit. Has that happened to, and in you?

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, grant me the wisdom to be discreet in the business of salvation, and in my conduct.
2. Holy Spirit, give me the ability to tell right from wrong, and detect evil motives in men and women.
3. Lord Jesus, grant all Christians, and especially, our Christian leaders, the prudence to think about the end of the matter before doing anything.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 9 – 10 & Romans 1*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
*Remain blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM