The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 3rd Oct
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 3RD OCTOBER

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS.

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV).

No matter the crises or circumstances you face in life, God’s will is that you always maintain an attitude of thankfulness. He says in all things, give thanks, because He knows that you could never be disadvantaged. All things are working together for your good as the Scriptures declare (Romans 8:28).

True Christianity is living by faith in God’s Word, where you’re forever grateful and giving glory to God, not for what you expect Him to do, but for all He’s already done. You’ve come to realize that there’s nothing He hasn’t done for you yet. He’s given you all things and has made you like Himself. This understanding should make you glorify Him every day, everywhere and at all times.

Someone may ask, “Am I supposed to give thanks for challenges and problems?” The scripture didn’t say to give thanks “for” all circumstances; rather, it says we should give thanks “in” all circumstances. In other words, give thanks, no matter the situation. It doesn’t matter what happens in your life or around you, give thanks to God, knowing He’s already given you the victory.

You have to understand that Christ in you makes you triumphant always, in all circumstances. So, when He says for us to give thanks in all things, it’s with this consciousness. The Bible says, “Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him” (Colossians 3:17). A lifestyle of gratitude activates the blessings and graces of God in your life.

James 1:2 says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.” He didn’t say, “Cry to God to save you out of divers temptations.” That’s because there’s nothing in this life that can successfully stand against you. Everything that exists, both living and non-living, are working and cooperating for your victory. This is why you should always be full of joy, giving thanks to the Lord.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, you’re so gracious and kind! I give you praise for your presence in my life, and for your mighty hand of blessing that rests upon me. I can never be defeated or disadvantaged, because Christ in me means I’m triumphant always, and in all circumstances. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalm 107:1 O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

1 Corinthians 10:13 GNT Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Philippians 2:1-18, Isaiah 35-37
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 3:9-21, 1 Kings 8
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD OCTOBER.
I affirm that the dew of heaven is on me! I am blessed with the richness of the earth, and with plenty of money and the Spirit (new wine). Out of my belly flow rivers of living water. I am a custodian of divine verities; therefore, kings are coming to the brightness of my light. I am mightily blessed of the Lord. Every day that I live, I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning, till I lay my head to rest, I am blessed. All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord. My going out and coming in is blessed of the Lord. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD'S blessings surrounds me now and for ever. I am so blessed! The Spirit of the Lord guides me in the path of righteousness, supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success. I am a tree planted by the rivers of water and I do not cease from yielding fruits. Glory to God!
•SPECIAL CAMPAIGN https://theinnercitymiss
ion.ngo/endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM