The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 25th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIE

SATURDAY 25TH APRIL.

FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE

Take a lesson from the ants, you lazy fellow. Learn from their ways and be wise! For though they have no king to make them work, yet they labor hard all summer, gathering food for the winter (Proverbs 6:6-8 TLB).

Financial discipline is very important, and it’s something the Spirit of God can train you in. Some don’t realise they’re not supposed to spend everything they get.

Simple wisdom is that you spend less than you earn or receive; otherwise, you could end up in debt. The response of some to this might be, “What I earn isn’t even enough; after paying my tithe, giving my offering and doing other things I need to do, nothing is left.” No; don’t think or talk like that!

First, understand that you’re the seed of Abraham; therefore, your financial prosperity is independent of how much you earn or the economic situation around you. 

You’re an heir of God and joint-heir with Christ; you’re plugged to an unending supply. Thus, the idea of cultivating the habit to save isn’t about keeping your money in the bank to accumulate interest; it’s about discipline. Proverbs 21:20 TLB says, “The wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets.”

You may say, “What’s the essence of saving a small amount; it’s not going anywhere.” Don’t destroy it with your mouth. Never declare that what you have is small or not enough. Money is spiritual; it’s not that coin or note in your pocket, wallet or bank account. Money has ears and can hear you. So you must learn to bless your finances.

The issue isn’t the size of your income, but the size of your mind— your thinking, and what your faith can produce. Think about how much you might have received in the last one year; but then, how much of it did you reproduce? If your answer isn’t satisfactory, it’s time for a change. 

As long as the things you put money into aren’t such that can reproduce what you put in and more, then there’s a problem, and it’s expedient that you change things.

God’s Word imparts wisdom to you for financial intelligence and discipline. So, study and meditate on the Word more, and you’ll always deal wisely in handling your finances.

CONFESSION

God has given me riches and wealth, and the wisdom to multiply them! I’m the seed of Abraham; therefore, the world is mine! I lay up gold as dust; my prosperity is endless. I walk in abundance, having more than enough for myself and for others. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 15:14; Proverbs 15:6; Proverbs 6:6-8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 21:5-38; 1 Samuel 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 15:20-33; Psalm 131-132

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Lord, thank You for imparting faith into my heart through Your Word. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. 

I was born to live the Christ-life and unveil His character, glory and life! Daily, as I demonstrate my faith, circumstances bow to me; obstacles are eliminated, and I walk in supernatural success and prosperity. 

I'm powered with the ability to exercise dominion over sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and the elements of this world. 

I am unconquerable; a victor on every count. I thank You Lord for giving me such a great life. 

I am in union and fellowship with the Spirit; thus, I walk in God's perfect will today, and in my glorious inheritance in Christ. 

I am guided by the Holy Spirit; His wisdom is expressed through me today. The life of Christ in me that makes me supernatural! 

I live above all the limitations of the human realm by the ability of God's Spirit that’s at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 25TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: OURS IS A BEQUATHED.  

MEMORISE:

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Timothy 2:2

READ: 1 Timothy 2:1-4

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

The battle of life has proven to be difficult to every generation for various reasons. The enemies are often difficult to identify and sometimes come in the form of human opposition, criticism and antagonism. At other times they come as physical challenges and obstacles. 

At times they present themselves as natural happenings that would fade away with time, so we do nothing until they become serious problems. However, we must note that there is a spiritual dimension to every battle of life. According to Ephesians 6:12:
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Though the credentials of our enemy may be intimidating, still, a Christian enters the battle of life from a position of victory. This is the high standpoint of the Christian faith and the only ground on which we should meet the devil and his agents.

To bequeath is to hand down or transfer to a beneficiary. Our victory has already been handed down to us! Glory! Revelation 12:11 says “they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony…..”

Our weapons of warfare are clearly greater than those of our wicked foes. The Blood of Jesus has secured our victory and our sword of the spirit is the word of God. We do not confront and overcome the devil and his agents by our ability but by the blood of Jesus. This makes it absolutely necessary that we live as victors in this world while we return all glory to God for our victory.

The battle is not ours but the Lord’s Jesus is the seed of the woman, our Captain and the Lord of hosts. We are more than conquerors through Him that loved and shed His precious Blood for us. Let us praise and worship the Almighty God who has granted us victory through the Blood of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me maximize Your victory over the devil in my life, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 73, 77-78.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2020.

TOPIC: *ENVY IS NOT FOR YOU*

"The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot." Psalms 16:5.

*MESSAGE*
If we don't recognise, and then remove envy from our lives it can become a 'stronghold'. We can end up feeling resentful of other people and avoiding them because of their successes. The Bible says, 'A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.' (Proverbs 14:30).

If we're finding ourselves constantly criticising someone and craving what they have, then we need to take heed to these words from the Bible: 'For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.' (Jeremiah 29:11-12).

To be envious is to say to God, ' You made a mistake in making me this way. I want to be like that other person, and have what they have instead' But God has a unique calling and destiny for each of us. So instead of giving in to envy, let's be motivated to become the best possible version of ourselves---the person God intended us to be.

If you are struggling with envy, the Bible reminds us that God has given us an inheritance. He's got things for us.  We've not been forgotten, left out or been given less than others. His goodness, His plans and presence are just as available and real for us as they are to other people.

*ACTION POINT*
Write down the things God has promised you, put it in an envelope and lebel it 'My Inheritance'. Every time you feel envy rising up, open your envelope and remind yourself of those promises.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 16:5-6; Jeremiah 29:11-12; Proverbs 14:30.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank You for liberating me by Your truth.

2.  Father, help me to always focus my heart to the precious promises in Your Word.

3. Father, have mercy on those experiencing problems that arose from envy in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Num. 5, Prov. 2, Mark 15:1-23.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 25TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: KEY FACTS ON HUMILITY

SCRIPTURE: But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. James 4:6.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Humility is the fuel of light, and light is the fuel for distinction.

The Scripture makes it clear that pride is a destroyer of destiny. The destinies of satan and Vashti were destroyed by pride. Our anchor Scripture reveals that God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. The humble are effortless beneficiaries of God’s grace.
Now, let us take a look at some key thoughts on humility.

1. Humility magnetizes grace
Humble people don’t beg for grace; rather, grace rushes for them. This is because humility magnetises grace. Where your humility stops, there your grace finishes. Whenever you lack humility, you will lack grace, and when you lack grace, you are de-graced. And when a man is de-graced, he will be disgraced. Humility is the magnet of grace and grace is the door for ease. Anyone who carries grace experiences ease.

2. Humility or meekness is the doorway for insight or light.
Humility is the doorway for insight, light or revelation (Psalms 25:9).
There are things God shows meek people that He will not show any other person.

Moses asked God to show him His Face. But when God passed by, He covered Moses’ face and showed Moses His back parts (Exodus 33:23).

I believe that was why Moses was able to write the Book of Genesis that gave account of creation of the world even when he was not born at that time. 

God didn’t show anyone the revelation of history the way He showed Moses. What gave Moses such access was humility. 

If you say you cannot hear God or get His attention, please ask Him to break every trace of arrogance in you. Humility is the fuel of light, and light is the fuel for distinction.

3. Humility is the key to leadership.
Humility puts you ahead. When you are full of self, you are empty of people. When you are full of yourself, people will leave you to yourself. If you humble yourself before people, they will follow you effortlessly. Humility is key to leadership. Humility doesn’t reduce you, rather, it increases you.
My counsel is, make the choice for humility.
Remember this: Humility is the fuel of light. And light is the fuel of distinction.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for the grace to humble yourself always.
2. Practice humility as a lifestyle in order to fulfil destiny.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the discipline to humble myself before people. Let humility be my lifestyle always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION (PART 5).

QUOTE: When a person is resisted by the devil, he can be assisted by God. When a person is resisted by witches, he can be assisted by God through the servants of God. But when a person is resisted by God, who can assist him? Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A male and female eagle tend to stay together all their lives building nests every year in the same place. It is fair to say, eagles are creatures of habit.

DAILY READING: Job 1-3

PROPHETIC WORD: Fresh light such as you have not received before is coming your way in this season in Jesus Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 25TH APRIL, 2020*

*TOPIC: LORD, REMEMBER ME*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2KINGS 7:3-16*

Some years ago, a professor in a Ghanaian University said: “You could graduate as the best student in Finance but it doesn’t mean you will make more money than everybody else. The best graduating Law student does not necessarily become the best lawyer. 

The fact is, life requires more than the ability to understand a concept, memorise it and reproduce it in an exam.

School rewards people for their memories. Life rewards people for their imagination and innovations. School rewards caution; life rewards daring. School hails those who live by the rules. 

Life exalts those who break the rules and set new ones.” So only the smart ones make it in life and ministry!

Even if you were the best student in a Bible school, it does not guarantee your GOOD SUCCESS IN MINISTRY or divine FLOW OF DIVINE POWER! Life is not all about academic grades. 

The great Late Nigerian lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi, is a big example. His books are being used by FIRST CLASS GRADUATES, even though he made a 3rd class! He was one of the prestigious “inner club members” of the SENIOR ADVOCATES OF NIGERIAN (SAN)! 

*In life, what you do with your experience is what counts at last!* You might actually have a first class in school and still work under someone who had a third class. It is possible! Life does not commend you that you were exceptional within the box or within a guided syllabus, etc. life rewards those who have exceptional thinking “out of the box.” Yes! Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!

Hear from the Journals of Ralph Waldo Emerson: “Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.

The more experiments you make the better.” I remember Craig D. Lounsbrough: “It is no secret that the greatest treasures are found in the most remote, inaccessible and difficult places where we must pursue them with great energy and even greater risk. 

It’s the same with our lives.” Even in a risky race, it is better to cross the line and bear the consequences, than to stare at that line for the rest of your life! Like the 4 lepers in today’s scripture, take risks in your life as 2020 runs by! If you win, you can lead others, but if you lose, you can guide others! NOTHING IS A WASTE! Make a move!

*TODAY IS YOUR DAY! BRING YOUR PICTURE AGAIN!*

*Today, is (Lagos) Ogudu anointing service. Venue: 8-10 Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-stop, Ogudu Orioke, Ogudu, Lagos. Time: 7.30am. Theme: “Lord, Remember Me.”*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, help me to face life and win! Help me to face life and conquer!
3. I receive grace to do what others are not doing!
4. I am MORE THAN A LEPER! I determine to take risks as I move on daily!
5. I am not intimidated by anyone! Men and women who are superior to me shall serve me this year in Jesus name.
6. I scatter every power that says my ELEVATION in 2020 cannot happen, in Jesus name.
7. Pray about seriously now! USE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2CHRONICLES 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, April 25, 2020 - _World Malaria Day_*

*TOPIC: JESUS’ POWER OVER TIME*

*Read John 5:1-8*

*MEMORISE: _When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to be made well?”_ (John 5:6)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Lord Jesus is the Lord over all things, including time.

He revealed His power over time as He healed the sick man of thirty eight years–38 whole years! According to this man, he had no person to help him into the pool, when the water was being divinely stirred. 

Everybody had run away from him, because he had been in that problem for a very long time. Just imagine what the baby born around the time he entered into that problem would have become. 

Was he not probably thinking that his problem was even older than Jesus who was trying to proffer solution to it? After all, Jesus was just a little over thirty. All his relatives had done all they could to help him out of the problem, but their best could not help him. 

When they did not see positive result in time, they had left him alone. He was indeed without anyone to help, hence his lament, when Jesus asked if he wanted to be healed *(Jn. 5:7).*

This man himself had lost hope of recovering from his sickness, judging by the way he responded to the question Jesus asked him, whether he would like to be made whole again. 

He was trying to give the proven reasons why it was difficult for him to get healed. Having known that he had been in the condition for a long time, Jesus had compassion on him. 

Since the length of time is no barrier to whatever He wants do, He commanded this man to rise and walk. After all, He is the ancient of days with all power in heaven and on earth. He created man, and knows the best way to tackle even the worst of his problems *(Jn. 1:1ff; Heb. 4:15).*

Are you a person who has lost hope in recovering from your long time problems? Do not look at how long you have been in that condition, but begin to look unto Jesus who has power over time. *(Mk. 11:22,23)*. No matter the height of the mountain in your life, it will surely move, regardless of how long it has been there. Your own miracle is coming on the way as you look unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith *(Heb. 12:2).*

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, increase my faith to believe in You for the best, in all situations, time notwithstanding.
2. Let us pray that God should help us stem the tides of the scourge, called Malaria, in our nation and the world over.
3. Lord, remember those who have long-time delay concerning the fruit of the womb, and give them their own babies, in Jesus’ name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 6 – 8 & Acts 28*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
*Remain blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM