The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 24th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 24TH APRIL.

THE FULL EXPRESSION OF HIM

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Some Christians misunderstand what we mean when we say God lives in us. They sort of picture Him occupying somewhere inside them, in a bodily form. 

Don’t try to imagine something physical; God is a Spirit. When you received Christ into you, you were born into Him; your spirit was recreated in His image. He united Himself with your spirit and you became inseparably one with Him. Jesus said: “I am in the Father, and the Father is in me” (John 14:10).

The fullness of the Godhead tabernacles in Jesus; He’s the full expression of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit! In Him, the totality of deity is united, and that’s what happened with us in Christ. 

1 Corinthians 6:17 says he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit. 1 John 4:17 says, “…as he is, so are we in this world.” As Jesus is filled (replete) with God, so are you.

The Bible says in John 1:16, “…of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.” We have received in all fullness everything that is of deity in Christ Jesus. Imagine the glory of your life if you lived every day, conscious that you’re full of God; and that you’re the physical body of the living God! That’s what we read in our opening verse.

Then, 2 Corinthians 6:16 says, “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them….” When you move, it’s God moving in you. Your hands are His hands, and your fingers His fingers; you’re immersed in Him, and He in you. Through you, He expresses Himself—His life, nature and character. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m a new creature in Christ, filled with divinity! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, every cell of my blood, is replete with God. I’m the moving house of the Almighty God, bearing His grace, glory and righteousness. And I impact my world with the glory of His divine presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:13; 2 Corinthians 6:16 AMPC; 1 
Corinthians 6:15-17 & 19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 20:20-21:1-4 ; 1 Samuel 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 15:10-19 ; Psalm 129-130

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word of wisdom that gives me life, guiding my thoughts, words, and actions. 

Your wisdom is at work in me today, and I am yielded to the Holy Spirit, who perfects all that concern me, teaching me how to walk in wisdom and recognize spiritual authority. 

I thank You for the knowledge of Your Word in my spirit, causing me to be more effective in the works of righteousness. 

I am energized to do things beyond the ordinary. I recognize the working of that power and take advantage of it in accomplishing everything I need to do, to the praise and glory of Your Name. 

My faith is built on Your Word of power, and I am transformed from glory to glory as I live in, and by the Word. Daily, I experience unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life. 

My life is the expression of the Christ-life. Christ is unveiled in me to my world today; His divinity is manifested through me, and I live in the consciousness of the higher life in Christ! 

Thank You, Lord, for Your wisdom, ability, and power, that’s inherent and revealed in, and through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: TRIUMPHANT PRAISE.  

MEMORISE:

Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders? Exodus 15:11

READ: 2 Samuel 22

And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5 When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;
6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.
9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.
14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
17 He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;
18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
23 For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.
24 I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.
25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.
26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.
27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.
28 And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.
29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
32 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
34 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
38 I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
39 And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.
40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.
41 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.
42 They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
43 Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad.
44 Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.
45 Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.
46 Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.
47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me.
49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

To triumph is to be victorious in battle against a formidable enemy in a way that calls for jubilation. To triumph is to overcome difficult circumstances of life that seem impossible to surmount, in grand style. Every great victory in battle and triumphant success over the enemy in difficult situations requires the intervention of the Almighty God. This reality makes it mandatory for Christians to worship and sing praises to God wherever we experience triumphant victory. This was the case in Exodus 15:11, after God supernaturally delivers the Israelites from the evil grasp of Pharaoh by opening up the Red Sea for them to pass through on dry land, while the wall of water closed in on their enemies and drowned them all.

The Bible tells us that songs of triumph could even be rendered in anticipation of victory.

Whenever God wants to do something really supernatural, He is fond of call for musical warriors who are specially prepared to bombard the stronghold of the enemy. Such was the case in the time of King Jehoshaphat, who deployed an army of worshippers matching into battle with musical instruments in their ands and songs of praise in their mouths. As they praised and worshipped God, He rose on their behalf and completely destroyed all their enemies.

And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten. 2 Chronicles 20:22

Godly music is a spiritual language that can reach beyond the intellect to touch the heart of God. I decree: The Lord will put a song of triumph in your mouth today in the mighty name of Jesus. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how hopeless your situation seems, irrespective of your weakness and limitations, you will overcome and sing songs of triumph in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please deliver me from all evil and put songs of triumph in my mouth, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 3-5.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10:  I AM A VICTOR.

1. Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.

Chorus:

_Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word_

2. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities

3. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am

4. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

5. Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

6. Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

7. Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

8. Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I'll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He's coming to take me home

9. Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

10. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 24TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: PREPARE!!! SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (EXODUS 23:20-30)

Welcome!!! Do know that millions of people all over the world are passing by their blessings and miracles everyday? The greatest cry of my heart is that you user of today’s devotional will not be one of these millions.

Hear what God said to the people of Israel in today’s scripture Vs. 20; “Behold, I send an angel before thee to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.” There is a place that God has prepared for you. It’s a place of health, peace and joy. It’s a place of WAR but a place of VICTORY!

It’s a place of unending increase. It’s a place of exceptional favour and grace. it’s a place of continual success. 

That place that God has prepared for you is a place of perfect safety and security. Words cannot be enough to describe how beautiful and glorious that place is.

Maybe you’re thinking that, that place I’m referring to is heaven; NO! NO! NO! It is here on EARTH! God’s best is not reserved for you to enjoy only when you get to heaven. Proverbs 11:31 says, “The righteous shall be recompensed on the earth.” 

Isaiah 1:19 says, “If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good of the land.” Which land? The land (or country) where you are planted in. DON’T POSTPONE YOUR BLESSINGS TILL WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN.

Stir up your faith and receive the good of any land you dwell in! Favour is not from ABROAD, but from ABOVE! God has great things prepared and laid up for you. Find out those things and begin to lay claim to them. A man who is prepared to receive God’s best can never receive anything less than God’s best. RECEIVE YOURS NOW! PRAY seriously now!

24 HOURS TO GO! LORD, REMEMBER ME!
Tomorrow, Saturday April 25th, 2020 is this month’s anointing service. Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-stop, Ogudu Orioke, Ogudu, Lagos. Time:7.30am. Theme: “Lord, Remember Me.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Father, I receive ALL that You have prepared for me this quarter. I STEP INTO ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR ME THIS QUARTER (Take A Prophetic Step Forward Right Now And Pray This Seriously As You March Around Your Rooom).
3. Every plot of the enemy to postpone my 2020 blessings and promotion till further notice, SCATTER BY FIRE NO, in the name of Jesus.
4. Pray about today now! Every voice denying me and speaking against my ELEVATION to my destined place of honour, be silenced now in Jesus name.

FOLLOW ME FOR YOUR MONDAY PRAYER POINTS: Follow me on my INSTAGRAM HANDLE @ourdailymanna-bishopchris and my facebook page: Bishop Chirst Kwakpovwe@ODM for your weekly prophetic prayer points!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 CHRONICLES 4-6)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, April 24, 2020

MAKE HIM YOUR CONFIDANT
Read: Isaiah 45:21-25

Isaiah 45:21-25 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

MEMORISE: For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring' (Acts 17:28)

EXPOSITION

Getting along in life is unthinkable without an intimate relationship with God. Man's whole existence here becomes worthless and empty without God, through our Lord Jesus Christ. Yet, not everyone can boast of a meaningful, thriving relationship with Him. Only those who have had personal encounters with His Son, Jesus Christ, the Saviour, can make such claim.

To relate with God grants you the privilege of a blessed relationship. You stand to gain more than the whole world when you make Him your confidant. God is not like human friends who often disappoint or betray (cf. Num. 23:19; Prov. 18:24). Human friendship has limitations, but not the divine-human relationship. God will never fail you or let you down. You can rest assured when you have Him as your confidant.

Take advantage of this as you personally tap from His unlimited resources to meet all your needs. You can confidently share your burdens with Him. 

Let your fears be known to Him, as well as all your needs - spiritual, physical or material. All your cares and concern will be adequately sorted out. You need no intermediary. Just develop the habit of talking things over with Him, whether great or small matters. What a friend we have in Jesus!

See to it, therefore, that you nurture your friendship with Him with wholehearted obedience to His Word and daily submission to His will. It is the most wonderful relationship you can ever enjoy.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, help me to make You my confidant everyday of my life.
2. O Lord, deliver me from every entanglement of the devil that is drawing me away from You.
3. Father, give the doubting Thomases in our churches, divine encounters that will regularly help them to be closer the more in relationship with You, daily.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 3 - 5 & Acts 27
Good morning and happy new day.
May God visit us with His healing and cleansing power to rid off the pandemic, in Jesus name Amen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM