The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 21st April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 21ST APRIL.

WHEN FAITH IS BROKE

…Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth (Luke 18:8).

Nowadays, it’s not uncommon to hear Christians talk about their doctor as though he’s the Holy Spirit. You’ll hear them make statements like: “I was having tummy ache; so I went to the doctor and he told me what to do.” 

They receive the doctor’s recommendations as though such recommendations came from the Holy Spirit.

Imagine a Christian who’s been feeling a headache for two weeks. You’d think the next thing he’d say is how he took a stand against it in the Name of Jesus, and it disappeared. Instead, his testimony is that he called his doctor who gave him a powerful drug that took care of it.

The question to ask such people is, “Where is your faith? Where is the place of the Word of God in your life?” They’re doing things because the doctor— not the Word or the Spirit—said to do them. How sad! Christians who have found themselves in this predicament have one major problem: their faith has gone broke or bankrupt.

The message of faith teaches that when you feel symptoms in your body, you rebuke it in the Name of Jesus. You command Satan to get out! Many have become so enslaved to their feelings that the slightest ache or pain have them heading to the drug store. How about the divine life in you? You’re born of God and His life in you makes you impregnable to sickness; absolutely unconquerable. Hallelujah!

You may say, “But I confessed, prayed and tried everything, but nothing was working, and I didn’t know what else to do.” Well, that’s what happens when faith is broke. How did you know things weren’t working? They only stopped working when you thought and said they weren’t working. Faith always works. Use it to frame your world and create the glorious realities you want to experience in life.

CONFESSION

It makes no difference what the situation is; my faith, fueled by the Word, always works! I take advantage of God’s extraordinary power in overcoming life’s adversities by expressing my faith, which is the victory that overcomes the world, its systems, economies and economics. I’m fully convinced of my eternal victory over sickness, poverty, Satan and the world. Therefore, I rejoice, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 24:10; 1 John 5:4-5; Mark 11:22-24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 19:1-27; 1 Samuel 14-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 14:1-11; Psalm 123-124

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, my life is the expression of Your glory, grace, perfection, beauty, and righteousness. 

The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in, and through me in ever-increasing splendour!

I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit. I am not ordinary; the transforming power of God's Word is alive in me.

As I renew my mind daily with the Word, I am metamorphosed into higher realms of glory, where I triumph gloriously in life. 

I am in sync with the Father, and His divine power is at work in me to accomplish every task that He had planned for me. 

I recognize the working of God's Spirit in me and thus declare that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

He’s my ability; therefore, I make progress by the power of the Spirit. I am alive unto God for He has imparted the divine life into my spirit. 

That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts in my life, family, finances, and business. 

Thank You, Father, for making me the dispenser of Your glory, wisdom, grace, and excellence. 

I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 21ST APRIL 2020.

THEME: DESIGNED FOR GREATNESS. 

MEMORISE:

7 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; Genesis 22:17

READ: Genesis 26:11-14

11 And Abimelech charged all his people, saying, He that toucheth this man or his wife shall surely be put to death.

12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.

13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

14 For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

The fact that God designed humanity for greatness is clearly stated in the Bible. Many however, still doubt this reality despite the record in Genesis 1:26-30 where God decided to create mankind in His own image and likeness. He commanded them to be fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth, subdue it and also to have dominion over all creation. God did not only bestow greatness on humanity in Genesis 1:26-28, He also ensured all creation was subject to man. 

Though the fall of Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:1-19) married this divine plan, the suffering, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ has restored the lost glory to humanity (John 17:22). For this reason, the Bible emphasizes that God’s design for greatness remains intact in every born-again child of God according to 1 Peter 2:9 that says:
“ But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;”

This is profound. Every child of God living holy and committed to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christian is bound to experience greatness. Therefore, searching for greatness through dubious, sinful, immoral, or criminal methods, is merely a demonstration of foolishness. Seeking greatness anywhere apart from God is an exercise in futility. The power of God to make you great rest squarely on His personality as the Almighty and unlimited God. If you desire to be great, do not waste your money, time and energy in pursuit of greatness outside God; it will end in disappointment and failure (Matthew 16:27). Surrender your life and ambition for greatness to Jesus today then He will save your soul and make you great indeed- far beyond your wildest imaginations. Praise God!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let your great plans for my life become a reality very soon, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 6, 8-10,14,16,19 & 21.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 15:  I AM SO GLAD THAT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.

1. I am so glad that our Father in Heav’n
Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.
o Refrain:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me.

2. If I forget Him and wander away,
Still He doth love me wherever I stray;
Back to His dear loving arms would I flee,
When I remember that Jesus loves me.

3. Oh, if there’s only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song through eternity be,
“Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!”

4. Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my poor soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree;
Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me!

5. If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God’s Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing Jesus loves me.

6. In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest;
Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee,
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD KNOWS YOU*

"For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him." Genesis  18:19.

*MESSAGE*
God wants people that He can depend upon. He could say of Abraham, "I know him, that he will command his children. . .    that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken." God can be depended upon; He wants us to be just as decided, as reliable, as stable. This is what faith means.

God is looking for men on whom He can put the weight of all His love and power and faithful promises. He is drilling us, disciplining us to stability and certainty in the life of faith. Let us learn our lessons and stand fast. God knows that you can stand that trail; He would not give it to you if you could not. It is His trust in you that explains the trails of life, however bitter they may be. God knows our strength, and He measures it to the last inch; and He never tries any man beyond the strength He has given him to bear it.

*ACTION POINT*
?️Stop asking "Why me?" God knows you more than you know yourself. His power at work in you will bring your triumph!

*SCRIPTURES*
2 Corinthians 3:18; 1 Corinthians 10:13; Matthew 28:18.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank you for knowing me very intimately;

2. Lord, help me to begin to see myself the way You see me in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, give me the grace to stand firm in the faith in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 1, PS. 144-145, Mark 13.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 21ST APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF ACTION AND MOTION

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The absence of vision is the abundance of idleness. Vision is the secret of action and motion.

Previously, we saw the benefits of living a life of vision. We saw that vision is the secret of outstanding existence. Vision imparts discipline to life. And discipline facilitates distinction.
Today, we shall be looking at two other benefits of vision:

1. Vision is the secret of action and motion
Vision is the secret of action and motion (Habakkuk 2:2), and where vision is absent, idleness is inevitable. The absence of vision equals the abundance of Idleness. Where a person lacks vision, time becomes a burden. 

The person who lacks vision has time but he doesn’t know what to do with it. If you have time and you don’t know what to do with it, your life is wasting. If you wake up in the morning and you don’t know what to do with your life, then your life is wasting. The absence of vision is the abundance of idleness. Vision is the secret of action and motion.

2. Vision is key to wisdom.

Wisdom comes naturally for people of vision. When you know what you want out of life, the wisdom to achieve it comes naturally to you.
Matthew 6:22 says, “The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.” (KJV) Men of vision are men of wisdom. Women of vision are women of wisdom. 

Your mind opens up to revelation and insight if you know what you are meant to achieve.
Make up your mind to conceive the vision for living. Review your vision from time to time.
Remember this: The absence of vision is the abundance of idleness. Vision is the secret of action and motion.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to move and run in life by conceiving and maintaining a vision for your life.

2. Refuse to live an idle life.
PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to run in life by the power of vision. Help me not to live an idle life, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 4).

QUOTE: Your vision determines your future; so, to be without a vision is to be without a future. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: An eagle’s beak contains Keratin, which means it grows all the time just like human hair and fingernails.

DAILY READING: Nehemiah 12 - Esther 1
PROPHETIC WORD: Every spell of idleness is broken oken off your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: TUESDAY APRIL 21, 2020

TOPIC: LORD, USE AN ENEMY TO PROTECT ME!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (EXODUS 2: 1-10)

For many years, the door of life was shut against the unbom male child of the Hebrew women in Egypt. As soon as a new baby was born and it was discovered that, that child was a male, he was killed immediately. The mother could not stop it. The father could not stop it either. THEY WERE HELPLESS.

But one day, a special child was born and God set before that child an open door, a door that no man could shut. That child’s name was Moses. The Very Mouth That Gave The Decree To Kill Him Was Rendered Null And Void When The Daughter Of Pharaoh Saw That Little Child.

Favour from above worked for him. That means God used an ENEMY PHARAOH to protect and nourish Moses! Wow! An enemy wili be used to defend you very soon! When Jesus was born, news got to Herod that a baby had been born that was destined to become the King of the Jews.

Immediately, HEROD LOST HIS SLEEP. He thought he could shut the door of life against the Lord of Glory. He gave the decree, every child below the age of two must be kılled’. That evil decree was not strong enough to cut short the plan of God. I am led to decree concerning you today: Every evil decree that has gone forth, destined to cut short your glory and your shining, is reversed now in Jesus name.

The same JEHOVAH THE DOOR OPENER who arose for Moses the deliverer, and Jesus the Saviour, will arise for you and fight for you.
Your elevation glory and your ELEVATION SUN will arise, and shine again! Your door wilł stay open until your life, family and ministry has walked through and stepped into your new season of honour and unending praise, in Jesus name!
No matter what you are allowed to pass through, hear this: IT SHALL END UP IN PRAISE! Pray seriously now.

Get my new books: “Blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho”, “There Are Bullets In Your Mouth”, “I shall Not Weep/Mourn” and “My Womb Must Open by Fire” from any bookshop nationwide.

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called…

1. In your Own words, pray generally as led.
2. Declare 21 times: Every battle of mine shall end in praise!
3. Father, ARISE ON MY BEHALF AND OPEN THE DOOR OF MERCY FOR ME. Let Your mercy speak for me in this 2nd quarter of 2020.
4. Lord, Your mercy opened the door of life for the baby Moses; let Your mercy open the door of life unto me, AND LET THAT DOOR REMAIN OPEN FOR ME, in Jesus name (Cancel 12 deaths now).
5. Every Herod that has lost sleep, and is planning to shut my door of DANCING, BE PARALYSED NOW.
6. Pray about today now! UPROOT DEMOTION!
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: ( 1Chronicles: 24-26)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER

When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I?ll be there
When the roll, is called up yon-der,
When the roll is called up yonder I?ll be there
On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

TOPIC: LOVE WITHOUT HYPOCRISY
Read 1 John 3:16-18

MEMORISE: Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another (Romans 12:9-10

EXPOSITION

We are in the age where hypocrisy is the order of the day, among family members, in the political arena, and most painfully, within Christendom. 

We put forward what looks like a loving behaviour that does not really signify what we feel inside (2 Tim. 3:5). Merriam Webster dictionary defines hypocrisy as the behaviour of people who do things that they tell other people not to do.

Real love is in action. It produces selfless and sacrificial giving. How clearly do your actions show you really love others?

Are you as generous as you should be with your money, possessions and times? Most people today know how to pretend to love others; how to speak kindly, avoid hurting their feelings, and appear to take an interest in them. But God calls us to real and sincere love that goes beyond pretence.

Apostle John gave us a very practical illustration in 1 John 3:16-18: ‘By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 

But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.’

How can I say to my brother, “I love you,” if when I see him in need, I walk away without helping him? 

I can tell him, “I love you” all day long, but not until I prove it by action and measure it by sacrifice, have I demonstrated the love God has for me. That is why Paul says, ‘Let love be without hypocrisy’.

PRAYER POINTS

Lord, grant me the grace to love sincerely without hypocrisy.
Lord, give a heart of real love with selfless and sacrificial giving to our religious and political leaders.

Father, return the love as in the early Church to our churches and nation.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 21, Ruth 1 & Acts 24

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM