The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 20th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 20TH APRIL.

CONCEPTUALIZE AND ACT

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

Many people have great ideas, be it about their jobs, finances, business, ministry or career; but sadly, not many are able to fulfil or bring those ideas to fruition. Yes, they have this very inspiring idea of what they’d do or could do, but they procrastinate; before long, discouraging thoughts and seeming “valid reasons” not to act will come up, until the inspiration wanes and the dream dies.

Success comes from “doing”; that is, acting; not from seeing only. That’s why we have lots of people with great ideas—in business, politics or ministry— whose ideas never amounted to a hill of beans; they never took action. In fact, if you’d listen to them speak, you’d be awed at their lofty ideas, but they lack the drive and motivation to act.

If the foregoing describes you, the solution is simple: you need to meditate on the Word. God’s Word is a propelling force. That’s why beyond “sophia” and “sunesis” which are two different kinds of wisdom (remember, the Word of God is the wisdom of God), you must walk in “phronesis”; (these are three kinds of wisdom in the Greek New Testament).

“Sophia” is theoretical wisdom and insight into reality; it’s the collective understanding of things. “Sunesis” is critical wisdom; that is, mental or analytical knowledge; the ability to understand concepts and see relationships between them. But “Phronesis” is practical wisdom; it’s a force that makes you do and say the right things before you even think.

Therefore, if you’re in this situation of “conceptualizing” and not “acting,” begin to have daily sessions of meditating on the Word. Begin with Philippians 2:13; several times every day, you say out loud, “For it is God who works in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. 

He’s effectively at work in me, strengthening and energizing me, not just to think or know what to do, but to actually do them.” Practise this long enough and you’ll never have dreams or goals that didn’t materialize.

“Doing” people are successful people, because many people see but they don’t act! But when you see and act, it sets you apart for greatness. So, by the Spirit, go all out to pursue your dream and achieve your goals this year.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for granting me supernatural ideas and innovative solutions for my life, job and ministry. I’m yielded to your Word, and therefore take full advantage of your inherent power and energy, which so powerfully work in me to do all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 1:8 AMPC; Colossians 1:29 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 18:15-43; 1 Samuel 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 13:1-14; Psalm 120-122

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! 

I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today. My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. 

I am joined to the Lord and that makes me impregnable to the rudiments of this world. I am what God says I am! ’ve been justified by faith and I walk in the light of my new life in Christ, without condemnation but as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I’ve been declared righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and brought into the life of peace that transcends all understanding. 

I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever. 

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, and safety —far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah!

I am a king-priest and I am “kinging” now! I live up to my calling, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ!

I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL. 

DATE: MONDAY 20TH APRIL, 2020.

THEME : READY FOR SERVICE?

MEMORISE: 
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 
 Acts 1:8 

READ: JOHN 15:16 (KJV)

16. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

All Christians are saved and given the mandate to go into the world to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and bring others into the kingdom of God.

Every Christian has also been equipped with all that is necessary to carry out the assignment.

The Bible makes it clear that God does not give an assignment to His children without providing the necessary tools to execute the task.

Before God sent the disciples out as witnesses to Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the uttermost parts of the earth, they were first filled with the power of the Holy Ghost.

The Holy Spirit is the One who equips the saints for tasks in the vineyard of God. The hunt lance of the Holy Spirit is emphasised in Luke 24:49:

“…behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.”

The Holy Spirit is so crucial for service that the disciples were told to remain in Jerusalem until His power came upon them.

When God calls anyone into a spiritual office, it is because He has a role for such a person to play in His redemption plan for mankind. Isaiah 61:1 says,

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; Because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.”

The Holy Spirit gives hope to the hopeless, healing to the sick and life to spiritually dead persons.

Acts 10:38 reveals that it is the anointing of the Holy Spirit that enabled Jesus to do all that He did.

Hence, if we are to do the same and even greater works (John 14:12), then we must also be filled with the Holy Spirit. Are you ready for service?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please anoint and equip me for greater works, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 
2 SAMUEL 1-4

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
I surrender all.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
I surrender all.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
I surrender all.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY,  20, 2020.

TOPIC: *I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE*

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John  6:35.

*MESSAGE*
During the Passover celebration in Jerusalem, the Jews came to honour the symbol of the paschal lamb while what it signifies was unnoticed.  They did not discern the Lord's body. Angrily, they asked, "How can this man give us flesh to eat?" Just like when Nicodemus asked, "How can a man be born again?" (John 3:4 ).

Again, just said in John 6:53-54, "Verily, verily I say unto you; except you eat the flesh of the son of man and drink is blood, you have no life in you. Whoso eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day."In other words, the seed of power and resurrection is on every one that partakes in the Holy Communion (Romans 8:11).

To eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus begins with receiving Him as your Lord and personal Saviour. Christ is of no value to you if you do not accept Him as your personal Savior. When you eat and drink the blood of Jesus, His life becomes your life and His grace become assimilated. For what food is to the body, the body and blood of Jesus is to the soul. Physically processed food gives strength and energy, and equally makes the body strong. Jesus being our spiritual food gives us life eternal.

Friends, you are missing a lot if you are not a partaker in this heavenly meal,  or if you have not been taking it worthily. No Jesus, No life!

*ACTION POINT*
?️Jesus is a sure personality to be acknowledged, believed, and reckoned with, so His power and resurrection can become manifest in our lives.

*SCRIPTURES*
Matthew 26: 26 - 29;            2 Timothy 2:15.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, please let your life reflect in my life;

2. My father, instead of engaging in the religious ceremony of going to church, make me to know you deeper;

3. Let me eat of your flesh and drink of your blood so my hungry soul may be satisfied daily.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Lev. 27, PS. 142-143, Mark 12:18-44.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 20TH APRIL, 2020*

*TOPIC: TILES IN THE DUST!

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 8:1-9*

Welcome to the world of the late Idi Amin Dada of UGANDA. Idi Amin Dada was the third President of Uganda, ruling from 1971 to 1970. He ruled Uganda with an iron fist! His fear was the beginning of wisdom across the region! 

He added to his name, titles: Your Excellency, President of Life, Field Marshal, Al Hadji Doctor, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular. He also claimed to be the uncrowned King of Scotland which led to the 2006 Cinema screen drama called, “

The Last King of Scotland” which was about the rule of the man in question! Idi Amin was finally ousted by exile Ugandans in 1979 after he invaded Tanzania, and was attacked by the Uganda National Liberation Front.

It was widely believed that Amin was a cannibal but is reported to have said that human flesh was ‘too salty’ for his tastes. He made statements such as: “You cannot run faster than a bullet”, “I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world.” He was once described as _“

A Clown Drenched in Brutality” by the UK Sunday Times. But as feared and loud as he was, he later became a fugitive on the run. Sadly, he died in exile in Saudi Arabia in 2003. Oh, what is man? Why all the boasting? Always remember that clouds that thunder do not always rain.

The fly on the water buffalo’s back thinks he is taller than the water buffalo. Psalm 8 Vs. 4 asks: WHAT IS MAN that Thou art mindful of him? He was saying that with the ALMIGHTINESS of JEHOVAH, why would He even think of man? *Yes indeed, MAN IS COMMON DUST and He is like BEAUTIFUL TILES IN THE DUST! They will be washed away!* Visit your nearest CEMETERY and you will live A HUMBLE LIFE till your last breath! A Nepalese proverb says: “Vanity blossoms but bares no fruit.”

It blossoms and ends up in shame! ‘Never underestimate a man who overestimates himself’ (Franklin D. Roosevelt). Repent from BOASTING about yourself always! Always be the last to speak and let your words be few! As 2020 progresses, always remember Idi Amin and cure yourself from the affliction of worrying how you appear to others. Concern yourself only with how you appear before God; concern yourself only with God’s opinion of you.

Hens do cackle loudest when there is nothing vital in the eggs they have laid! Learn and close with this: *THE WAY UP IS DOWN!* You don’t know how strong you are until you forgive someone who is not sorry for what he/she did or until you accept an apology that was never given! 

That is real strength!* Yes! Be the first to apologize – no matter who is right or wrong! There is no quarrel in the grave! Serve others and your star will never grow dim!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any TRACE OF PRIDE in the past!
3. Repent from every TRACE OF feeling higher than others wherever you are!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 20-23
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, April 20, 2020

SEE HIM CLEARLY

Read: Numbers 21:6-9

Numbers 21:6-9 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

MEMORISE: I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears (Psalms 34:4)

EXPOSITION

When the Israelites sinned against God by complaining of lack of food and water, God sent a venomous snake in their midst and many of them died (Num. 21:6-9). 

They sought the Lord in repentance of their sins, and in a bid to save them, God commanded Moses to make a bronze snake for them to look and live. And for as many that looked at and saw the bronze snake, were guaranteed deliverance from the death occasioned by the venom of the snakes. 

When we are not faithful to God (disobeying His commandments) and we choose to forget His miraculous deeds, we are sinning against Him. We should be careful lest He sends the poisonous snake to afflict us.

As Christians, God wants us to concentrate our attention on Him. He wants us to really focus on Him, our Deliverer. He expects us not to sit on the fence on the issue of dependency.

He wants us to completely depend on His power and ability in all areas of our lives. Partial dependency is no dependency, at all. 

To God, obedience is non-negotiable. We can’t partly depend on Him. His glory will He not share with any other (Isa. 42:8). All believers today can be saved from the disease called sin, by looking to Jesus’ perfect work on the Cross, once and for all.

Change of name, religion, city and church attendance is not enough; He wants our heart. God told those Israelites to look, see and be saved. It is the same instruction today, because all have sinned (Rom. 3:23). Sin separates man from God, but God frees us from the penalty of sin through Christ Jesus. Whoever is ready to escape the eternal death must look unto Jesus (Rom. 10:13).

PRAYER POINTS

Every covering (veil) of the devil that has been preventing me from seeing God clearly, be removed by the Power of God, in Jesus’ name.
Lord, help me to see Your miracles in all situations, and not failure, henceforth.

Lord Jesus, save our land from doom, and cause our generation to serve You, wholeheartedly.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 20 & Acts 23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM