The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How i slept with my mother and she Later got pregnant and gave birth to Twins – Man
How i slept with my mother and she Later got pregnant and gave birth to Twins – Nigerian man

April 19, 2020

[/url]

[url=whatsapp://send?text=How+i+slept+with+my+mother+and+she+Later+got+pregnant+and+gave+birth+to+Twins+%E2%80%93+Nigerian+man %0A%0A https://www.tracknews.ng/2020/04/how-i-s...n-man.html]
[url=whatsapp://send?text=How+i+slept+with+my+mother+and+she+Later+got+pregnant+and+gave+birth+to+Twins+%E2%80%93+Nigerian+man %0A%0A https://www.tracknews.ng/2020/04/how-i-s...n-man.html][/url]

[img=0x0]https://www.tracknews.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/20200419_214108.jpg[/img]
-
TRACKING___Nigerian man (Name withheld) narrates how he slept with his mother and she got pregnant and gave birth to twins, He worked in one of the defunct first generation Banks and became a Bank Manager of a Branch at the age of 30 for ten years. But for thirty years he has been living from hand to mouth.
READ BELOW;

“When I was very young and naive I met a friend who told me how he was making love with his mother . I said “impossible”. He smiled and said ” it is simple and easy” . 

This thought flooded my mind while growing up. Whenever my mother and sisters were having their bath I would be peeping through the gaps in the thatched leaves /palm fronds in the village. Later we all moved to another town where my brother was living with his wife who was expecting a baby . 

I had already become peeping Tom, as I peeped through the key hole and I always watched my brother’s wife having bath. I extended it to my mother too .

“One day I met my mother who carelessly slept off in her room half -naked with a lubricant and vibrator. I later discovered that she was always alone in her room while the television would be switched on, but no voice for she would turn the volume down . 

I have caught her red -handed many times with a bottle of local gin, kainkain , later I took it as habit buying bottles of the illicit gin for her always.

“One evening she was drunk and senselessly allowed me to watch the adult film together in her room . 

Before I knew what was happening she had grabbed my John Thomas which had been dangling and moving its head like agama agama lizard. 

And that was all I could remember until I was lost in her deep forest as she was moaning begging me not to leave. That was how I had my first experience and I started sleeping with my mother without the knowledge of my brother and his wife for five years .

”I started sleeping in her room and nobody ever thought of what we were doing. When I was working as auxiliary teacher I would rush home at break time to have a quickie with her. I found it interesting and fun,never a sin!. 

Meanwhile my brother and his wife thought I was a serious person who did not like women or sex for not bringing ladies home. After my brother’s wife gave birth , my mother still stayed.

”Our sexual escapades got to its climax when I rented a room apartment and was living alone.

My brother implored me to stay in order to have enough savings before I move but because of the free sex I was having I refused. My mother would come and spend days with me in the name of coming to say hello to me yet my brother was ignorant of everything.

”One day my landlady caught us red-handed while we were doing it in my small living room , we forgot to lock the door from behind. 

She had wanted to give me the receipt of the house rent I paid for the previous day and met me on top of my mother jerking her while she was screaming and moaning at the same time wriggling her waist but I couldn’t stop, you know when you are in Cloud 9 and your brain is charged cum your blood running in your veins .We continued for we were lost in the lust .My eyes bulged out as if trying to burst.Yes, the kainkain I took was working!.

”However, the landlady who was an elderly and wise woman called me and my mother separately and talked to us to stop the act. 

She even called me secretly and asked whether I was doing it for ritual purpose and I said ”no”. But as the devil would have it , we continued until she reported me to my older brother who cried ‘ abomination’. He threatened to report me to my father who was still alive in the village.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM
  Tyson Fury becomes dad for sixth time as wife Paris gives birth to a baby girl Edoman 0 759 08-09-2021, 03:39 PM
  Mother-of-four allegedly battered by her husband after he took another wife (photos) Edoman 0 741 08-09-2021, 01:26 PM
  UNIUYO Student allegedly killed by roommate barely 24 hours after burying his mother Edoman 0 703 08-08-2021, 08:08 PM
  17-year-old girl reportedly missing for one week after her mother dropped her off (p Edoman 0 723 08-06-2021, 02:23 PM
  Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 772 07-30-2021, 07:49 PM
  The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) Edoman 1 874 07-28-2021, 10:46 AM