The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 19th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 19TH APRIL.

“CUT OFF THE SUPPLY”

Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry (Colossians 3:5).

The Spirit’s construction through the Apostle Paul of the verse above is rather interesting. First, it shows that you’re not an earthly being.

The only “members” or part of your personality that’s earthly is your physical body; that’s your instrument for functioning in the earth. You’re essentially a spirit being. Therefore, you can control your body.

Observe the word, “Mortify” in our opening verse; it’s the Greek, “nekroō,” where the English derived “necrosis.” Necrosis is the death of body tissue resulting from an interruption of blood flow to that tissue. For example, if there’s a problem with the supply of blood to the limb, that tissue dies. What then is the Spirit telling us here?

It means you’re to “cut off” the supply, the very thing that feeds the evil and unwholesome desires lurking in your members—sexual vices, impurity, sensual appetites, greed, covetousness, etc.! Mortify or subject them to death by the interruption of its supply; “deaden” and deprive them of their power to control your life. It’s your responsibility to do this.

If there’re inappropriate habits you’ll like to stop, or some of the instructions the Scriptures expressly condemn for a Christian that you’ll like to completely obliterate from your life, simply do what the Bible says: cut the supply from your thought system; don’t feed them with your thoughts!

It might be a video, a book, a website, or some TV programs; refuse to allow them influence you any further.

If you stop feeding your flesh, the wrong desires won’t have a place in your life; you’d find that your behaviour will change. Christianity must be practised. 

The Bible does tell us what to feed our minds with in Philippians 4:8. It says, “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” So, consciously take your mind off unwholesome thoughts and set your affection on Christ, His Word, His love, His goodness, mercies and grace. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

By the power of the Spirit, I mortify idle, worthless and unproductive thoughts. I use my mind correctly to picture the glorious and victorious life I’ve been called to live in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 4:8 AMPC; Romans 12:2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 17:20-18:1-14 ; 1 Samuel 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 12:9-21; Psalm 119:161-176

TALKINGSESSION 

19TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Lord, I thank You for granting me insight into mysteries and secrets and filling me with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. 

Thank You, for You’re the One who is active, alive, and working in and through me, both to will and to fulfil Your good pleasure.

I am strengthened by the Word and Your Spirit, to express Your goodness and love to my world today; I live to fulfil Your purpose and help others do the same. 

I’ve received increased grace and ability to fulfil the ministry of reconciliation to those in my world and the regions beyond.

I am fervent in soul-winning and intercession; through me, the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men, destroying the shackles of bondage and darkness, and lighting up in them a passion for Christ and His righteousness. 

Thank You, for I am in Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge; therefore, I am wise, innovative, creative, inventive and ingenious.

I always function with supernatural amplitude of comprehension, thinking excellent thoughts, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: GROW IN GRACE. 

MEMORISE:

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.   2 Peter 3:18

READ: 1 Peter 2:9-12

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

The word grace connotes God’s benevolence to the underserving. Grace empower Christians to do both the ordinary and extraordinary (2 Corinthians 9:8). 

However, if you do not grow in grace after being born again, making heaven may become increasingly difficult. This is why peter advise Christians to grow in grace as seen in today’s memory verse.

When anyone stays at the level of salvation and fails to grow, there is a great possibility of backsliding. For this reason, Paul rebuked the church in Corinth. Despite being saved, they didn’t aspire to holy living (1 Corinthians 3:1-3). 

What are the effects of growing in grace?

According to today’s memory verse, steadily growing in grace helps us avoid lust and worldliness. When a Christian allows such into his/her life, there will be a gradual spiritual decline which is very dangerous. To avoid this decline, we must follow Peter’s counsel- desire the sincere milk of the word ( 1 Peter 2:2). We must also strive to keep our salvation, working it out with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12)- not in riotous or careless living, but in sobriety and modesty. When we grow in grace, it will not be difficult to live in obedience to God’s word. 

“…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6

The benefit of godly living is further stressed in Zechariah 4:7 “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.” A life of grace will do wonders.

Today, I adapt an Apostolic prayer for you: “The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you” (1 Corinthians 16:23), now and forever more. Amen.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, give me a hunger for Your word. Cause me to grow in the grace of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 121, 123,-125, 128-130. 

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  I AM THINE O LORD.

1. I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

o Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, APRIL 19, 2020.

TOPIC: *SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND (5)*

"Where the word of a king is, there is power" Ecclesiastes 8:4.

*MESSAGE*
As we have seen over the last few days, the scripture is filled with men and women who enjoyed God's supernatural turnaround blessings in their various negative experiences. You are next in line in the name of Jesus. However, there is a part of us to play. How can we partake in God's grace for Supernatural Turnaround?

1. *Put Your Faith Into Action:* We saw this in the woman with the issue of blood. She told herself "If I can just touch his clothes, I will get well" (Matthew 9:21)---and that became her experience. Another example can be found in the four friends of the man that suffered from paralysis; they broke the roof of the house where Jesus was teaching so that they could get his attention (Luke 5:17-26)---and their friend was healed! Sometimes, we need to demonstrate our faith for God to intervene with supernatural turnarounds. 

2. *Live A Consecrated Life:* Joseph enjoyed God's supernatural turnaround in due time because he had proven himself to be a consecrated believer. When potipher's wife lured him to sleep with her, he said "How then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?"(Genesis 39:9).

3. *Engage the Scripture:* Find scriptural references that promise the miracle you are believing God for, and obey the instructions therein, Psalm 138:2 says that God exalts His Word above His name. And all the promise in His Word are yes, and amen! (2 Corinthians 1:20).

4. *Declare Authoritatively:* Demand a turnaround by commanding all obstacles to move out of the way. As a child of God, you are a King, and "Where the word of a king is, there is power" (Ecclesiastes 8:4).

*In conclusion,* understand that the God that wrought countless supernatural turnarounds in the Bible is still the same---yesterday, today and forever. He shall surely intervene in your matter, too, as you begin to apply these principles. You are next-in-line for a supernatural turnaround in the name of Jesus.

*ACTION POINT*
?️Are you weak in any of these four steps? Ask God for strength in that area.

*SCRIPTURES*
Matthew 9:21; Luke 5:17-26; Genesis 39:9; 2 Corinthians 1:20.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, let Your promises in Your Word begin to come alive in my life in the name of Jesus;

2. Father, give me the grace to live a consecrated life in the name of Jesus;

3. Lord Jesus, give me the courage to declare Your Word in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev. 26, Ps. 140-141, Mark 11:27-12.17.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 19TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: LACK OF VISION – THE LIMITATION OF DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not humility not to know who you are.

It has been confirmed that the lack of vision is the limitation of life and destiny. The lack of vision is the enemy of distinction in life. You cannot have a solid destiny if you lack vision.

Examples abound in the scripture of people who lacked vision and lost out in destiny. Esau was one of them. Esau had no vision for his future. He attached no significance to his birthright. 

He discarded his birthright because of a plate of food (Genesis 25:31-34); and he became nothing in life. The generations of Esau are nobody today; the Edomites are not significantly identified on the earth today because their forefather sold their future. Esau sold the future of his children.

Beloved, I decree the reversal of any negative ancestral transaction in your lineage by the Blood of Jesus Christ. You will fulfil your days in Jesus’ Name.

Samson was another person who lacked the vision for his destiny. The challenge with Samson was that he did not understand who he was. His mother was forbidden from taking fermented drink or touching anything that was unclean (Judges 13: 7) while she was carrying him in her womb. The kind of anointing he carried prepared his mother before his birth, yet when he was born, he behaved like a blind man. He obviously wasn’t aware of who he was.

Beloved, it is not humility not to know who you are. Samson did not know who he was. He did not understand the significance of his existence or the implication of his life. He was not aware of the consecration that brought him forth. So, he squandered his destiny in a hurry.

What is my counsel to you?
Go to God at the place of prayer and ask Him, ‘Who am I? Why am I? What is the implication of life to my generation? What is the meaning of my life to my family? What is the meaning of my life to the church where I worship or the department where I function?’

Remember this: It is not humility not to know who you are.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to show you who you are.
2. Make up your mind to fulfil your mandate on earth.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the revelation of the implication of my existence. I receive the grace to fulfil my destiny, Lord, in Jesus Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 4).

QUOTE: You cannot kill a man today who sees tomorrow. You cannot finish a man today who is seeing tomorrow. You cannot bury him in the immediate, if he is focused on the ultimate. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Eagles have been used in the Police and the army several times, and in The Netherlands, eagles were trained to help control drones.

DAILY READING: Nehemiah 6-8

PROPHETIC WORD: May you walk in the full realisation of the implication of your destiny in the land of the living in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE U.S NAVY: STARTING SMALL; ENDING BIG!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOB 8:1-7)

Welcome to today’s devotional with HM who is the Author and Finisher of your faith and who knows the end from the beginning! Months ago, on October 13th, 2018 to be precise, the American Navy which is undoubtedly the best Navy worldwide celebrated its 243rd birthday. But 243 years ago when they began, they had only two ships!

Wow! The great country America could only afford two ships for its Navy? YES! Hear Robert H. Schuller: “IT IS NOT WHERE YOU START, IT’S 

WHERE YOU FINISH THAT COUNTS.” But today the story is no more the same because they can now boast of countless ships which are scattered all over the world and they even donate ships to other nations.

Oh! They began small but today they are the greatest! That is how your life should be. God’s plan is that your life and ministry should move forward and not backwards this year! Today’s Word Vs. 7 says: 

“Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” That means you are permitted to start small but end great!

John Mason opined: “Most people fail because they cannot join the beginning and the end.” Oh! Where you are now, in your business, career, job, marriage and finances should not be your final bus-stop. You must see the end IN ADVANCE WITH YOUR EYE OF FAITH, before it becomes a reality.

The Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: “WORRY NOT! FEAR NOT! STOP IMAGINING HOW! YOUR END SHALL BE GLORIOUS AND WONDERFUL! Don’t settle for small things or for a small life because that is not your final destination!

No wonder a wise man said: SUCCESS is a journey and not a destination! Always let the devil know that God has not finished with you because you are still WORK-IN-PROGRESS! Reject depression or self-pity! Enlarge your horizon! Think big! Dream big! Act big! You are too great to settle for mediocrity.

Learn from the American Navy! You can still make it big! This is your year! TAKE IT BY FORCE!
ODM MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES! IT'S A NEW BEGINNING AFTER THE RESURRECTION. TO DOWNLOAD visit:
www.ourdailymannamobile.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, my life is moving forward, I SHALL GREATLY INCREASE in Jesus name.
3. God has not finished with me! I AM WORK-IN-PROGRESS! I shall end well and finished big in JESUS NAME.
4. Pray in Tongues concerning the issues of your life and destiny now.
5. LORD, I loose spiritual, financial, career, marital and business increase now in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today and now about anything affecting your peace. See pages 7-9 prayers now/daily.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: (1 CHRON. 17-19)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain:

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, April 19, 2020

TOPIC: BIG CATCH, BIG CHALLENCE
Read Luke 5:1-7

MEMORISE: And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking (Luke 5:6)

EXPOSITION

Most times, God deliberately allows certain things to happen, so that we can prepare to become challenged. He brings big successes, breakthroughs and victories to His own (Psa. 23:5). 

However, along with these comes big challenge of managing them! It is he who is able to do justice to this that really succeeds. Peter had released his boat to Jesus Christ for the Master’s use. He was not going to do that in vain, for God rewards people who obey and honour Him with their resources (Deut. 28:1; Prov. 3:9, 10). As directed, Peter launched deep his net and it made a great and astonishing catch (v. 3).

Among the catch would be Salmon, Tilapia, Prawns and other diverse sea foods. They were so much that he had to call for assistance to lift the fish-laden net. 

The net was almost tearing for the big and unprecedented catch! When evangelism is rightly done, the big net of the gospel catches various people: the religious but sinful, half-baked church attendants, soothsayers, moralists, fornicators, adulterers, idolaters, and very many others who have come to see Christ as the solution to their sinfulness and sorrows, through the right division of the Word in evangelism (cf. Gal. 5:19). They are caught and brought to the church for restructuring, rehabilitation and rejuvenation (Acts 2:40-43). 

There comes a big challenge for church teachers, elders, pastors and other administrators (Eph. 4:11-12; cf. Acts 6:1ff).

Managing the sinners just turned saints is not an easy task. The stakeholders in the church must be calm, patient and loving to be able to tutor them well. Our churches can only record the desirable growth and development if we are able to manage effectively the additions to the saints (Acts 6:2-3). Dear reader, you can be an agent of your church revival, God helping you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to be relevant in making the Church a safe haven for new converts and existing members, in Jesus’ name.
2. O Lord, help our churches to be more equipped to properly manage the sheep You are adding to the fold.
3. Pray for the leadership of our churches to be more up and doing in the administration and ministration for the edification of our churches and the glory of God.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 16 – 18 & Acts 22
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
FAITH FOOD DEVOTIONAL

*TAKING YOUR PLACE*

Written by Kenneth E. Hagin
April 19; 2020

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sits on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth" (Col. 3:1-2).

The elevation of the believer to be seated with Christ at the right hand of the Father took place potentially at the resurrection (Eph. 2:5-6). Meditate on this passage until it becomes real to you. Remember, every heavenly blessing is yours (Eph. 1:3).

But you have to take your place there to enjoy them. The believer whose eyes have been opened to his throne rights in Christ may:
 (1) Accept his seat, and 
(2) Begin to exercise the spiritual authority that seating confers on him.

The devil bitterly resents our entrance into his domain. He has been used to exercising authority and ruling over someone's life, so he will concentrate his forces against us when we come into these mighty truths. And no truth encounters such opposition as the truth of the authority of the believer!

The only place of safety is to be seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principality, power, might, and dominion. If the believer abides steadfastly, by faith, in this place, he cannot be touched by the enemy. So take your seat in heavenly places and keep it!

*Confession:*
 I set my affection on heavenly facts. I keep myself mindful that I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above the enemy!

Source: Faith Food Devotions by Kenneth E. Hagin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM