The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Peace donates food items to indigent families in Lagos
Air Peace donates food items to indigent families in Lagos
April 18, 2020

[/url][Image: AIR-PEACE-PALLIATIVE--750x375.jpeg]
[url=https://thenationonlineng.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/AIR-PEACE-PALLIATIVE-.jpeg]

Air Peace at the weekend engaged in a corporate social responsibility outreach as it distributed food items to several indigent families in different areas in Lagos.

The airline’s officials visited Sabo Makoko in Yaba and Ajegunle areas of Lagos where they gave out edibles, includes bags of rice, cartons of noodles and loaves of bread to hundreds of people whose sources of livelihood have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 lockdown aimed at curtailing the spread of the pandemic that has stifled global economy.

In his remarks, the Chairman, Air Peace, Mr. Allen Onyema, stated that the airline is aware that the current lockdown has made it very difficult for many Nigerians to eke out a living as they are compelled by government directive to stay at home, so as to curtail the spread of Coronavirus.

He said  the initiative to give out food items was inspired by the need to provide succour to the less privileged many of whom survive on daily earning from their work but can no longer work due to the stay at home policy.

“What we have done is our own way of touching the lives of the people directly. That’s why we came to Makoko, which is populated by very indigent people. When we leave here now we are going to Ajegunle. We are providing them bags of rice and cartons of noodles.

This large turnout of people is a witness to the fact that there is hunger. We cannot leave the care for the people to government alone. The private sector must be involved in this. If you have N2 million in your house, use N200, 000 to help people around you. If you have N1 million, use N100, 000 to help people. We are living in extraordinary times.

“One way or the other, let us take positives from the Coronavirus situation. Now, people have discovered that wealth is nothing because you cannot take this money to your grave. So you must do anything you can to touch the lives of people around you. My happiness will not be complete if people around me do not benefit from my prosperity,” the Air Peace Chairman and CEO said.

Elated by Air Peace good gestures, the Bale of Okira Olayeni located in Ajegunle , Chief Taiwo Hassan Olayeni thanked the company and said that this is the kind of support people expect from corporate organisations and expressed gratitude to the airline.

“I am very happy that the company came to our area to feed us. We have been expecting this gesture from corporate organisations for over three weeks now.

I am very happy for Air Peace and I pray that God will continue to prosper the company. This is a very happy thing for me.  I am so happy that they selected my community to benefit from their good gesture so I don’t know how I can thank the company. But I know that God will continue to prosper Air Peace and those that will benefit from the company’s kindness,” he said.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic Edoman 1 1,222 07-20-2022, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Emmbra
  Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) Edoman 0 796 08-18-2021, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport Edoman 0 771 07-25-2021, 04:50 PM
  Arik Air resumes direct flights from Lagos to Kano Edoman 0 755 04-19-2021, 08:58 AM
  "it Is Really Bad": Nigerians Go Hungry As Food Inflation Soars Edoman 0 744 04-17-2021, 07:29 PM
  Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) Edoman 0 732 04-10-2021, 09:05 PM
  American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria Edoman 0 754 03-28-2021, 11:18 AM
  Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Second Brand New E195- E2 Aircraft Edoman 0 837 03-19-2021, 07:19 AM