The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 18th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 18TH APRIL.

CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3:2-3).

While growing up as a young Christian, I had studied different materials from several Bible scholars who emphasized the concept of “dying to self” as the true essence of the Christian life. They thought that to do anything that pleases God, or to develop a liking for the things of God, you must go through this process of “dying to self.”

However, as I studied the Scriptures, I came across Paul’s inspired writing in Colossians 3 that we are dead and our lives are hid with Christ in God. That changed everything for me; there was no need to “die to self”; we were already dead. 

Therefore, we didn’t have to “die” again to be able to serve God and set our minds or affections on spiritual things. We can do this naturally, as new creations of righteousness, by directing our desires.

Some people find it a drag to engage in spiritual activities, but not you. You love to pray; you love to go to Church, study and meditate on the Word, because your affection is set on Him. You’re dead to the world and the world is dead to you (Galatians 6:14). This is your new life in Christ. Live it now.

Notice that Colossians 3:3 doesn’t say you should try to die to the world or to self; rather, it says, “For ye are dead….” This means you’re a brand-new person—a new species of being that never existed before (2 Corinthians 5:17)—dead with Christ to the rudiments of the world (Colossians 2:20).

You’re dead to sin and its effects. So, it’ll be wrong to take days off, fasting “to die to the flesh,” or spending long hours in prayers, griping about how you seek to die to self in order to please God. What you should do is to set your affection on Him; on His heavenly Kingdom. Love Him with all your heart and let the things of the Spirit be more important to you than anything in the world.

CONFESSION

The Lord is gracious and kind, and He’s the personality of my deepest affection. Wholeheartedly, and with great enthusiasm, I serve the Lord with my spirit, living in His Word, above sin and its destructive effects. I walk in the glory and righteousness of Christ, in life and immortality, joy, health, peace, prosperity, and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 2:20; Colossians 3:1-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 17:1-19; 1 Samuel 3-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 12:1-8; Psalm 119:145-160

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for training my Spirit to apprehend the realities of the Kingdom and respond to the instructions of the Holy Spirit to me, as I learn and walk in the light of Your Word. 

Thank You for Your Spirit who guides me to make the right and necessary changes required for my next level of success and promotion in life. 

Through Your Word, wisdom is granted me to function excellently, and I live a fruitful and effective life in righteousness.

Thank You for the Name of Jesus is named upon me, and Your divine life that has completely inundated my entire being – spirit, soul, and body! 

That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil.

I thank You for giving me power and authority over all devils, to cast them out, and to cure all diseases! 

I am eternally grateful for the victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness, which was for my sake. 

Satan has no place in my home, my body and my finances. Jesus is Lord of all that concerns me. Hallelujah. Today. 

I bring forth good things from within me because I have an excellent mind.

I have insight into mysteries and secrets; thus, I bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. 

I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL. 

DATE: SATURDAY 18Th APRIL, 2020.

THEME : DIVINE HELP.

MEMORISE: 
And he said, if the Lord do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress.  2 Kings 6:27

READ: 
PSALM 121:1-3 (KJV)

1. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

3. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved; he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

I once told my children that, based on human experience, life is generally believed to be hard and full of sorrows.

A combination of factors may be responsible for this. First among these is found in (1 Peter 5:8)

“…your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.”

Furthermore, Genesis 3:17 says

“…Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it…”

The Implication of these passages on unsaved people is so great that Job 14:1 had to say

“Man that is born of woman is of few days, and full of trouble.”

For the above reasons, every human being needs divine help and support. In the name that is above all others, you receive divine help to carry on in life. Isaiah 41:10 says:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: Be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

Yes, our God is ever ready to help in times of trouble, but Christians seem to take this for granted until things begin to get out of hand.

Whenever you are with sin or addicted to a bad habit, when you find yourself moving in cycles of poverty and delayed fulfilment of prophecies; it is time to seek divine help.

Remember that only God’s help gives permanent solutions to human problems. In line with Hebrews 4:16,

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need”

you must first obtain mercy. Genuinely give your life to Christ, meditate on God’s word at all times (Joshua 1:8-9) and depend completely on the Holy Spirit to access divine help.

This is the secret of my success in life and ministry as the General overseer of the RCCG.

I cannot thank God enough for the tremendous help I always enjoy from Him. I pray the Lord will send divine help to you today in the mighty name of Jesus. 

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let Your divine help be available to me always, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 SAMUEL 28-31

HYMN 7: GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.

1. “Great is Thy faithfulness,”
O God my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee:
Thou changest not, Thy compassion, they fail not,
As Thou has been Thou forever wilt be.

CHORUS:
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
‘Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

2. Summer and winter, and spring time and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

CHORUS:

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide!
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

CHORUS:
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, APRIL 18, 2020.

TOPIC: *SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND [5]*

“And he changed his prison garment and he did eat bread continually before him all the days of his life". 2 Kings 25:29 

*MESSAGE*
 5. *King Jehoiachin.*

In 2 Kings chapter 25, we find the story of king Jehoiachin. For 37 years he was wearing prison garment. Just imagine a king wearing prison garment for 37 years! Maybe you're now in a lowly position compared to your past life, don't worry, your story will soon change in Jesus name. In one day, the story of Jehoiachin changed and the prison garments were changed by a royal order! So, Jehoiachin changed from his prison garments and he ate bread regularly before the king all the days of his life (2 Kings 25:29). He stopped living an ordinary life. The Bible says that the bread was continuously placed before him all the days of his life with a continual allowance through out the remaining days of his life. I pray for you as you read this chapter that whatever represent prison or evil garment on your body or in your life would be replaced by the garment of royalty in Jesus name.

*Peter*

Another Scriptural experience of supernatural turn around is that of Peter in Luke chapter 5. This is a professional fisherman that came out to fish but toiled all the night without catching a single fish, only for the Master to show him where to throw his net. This he did and his experience turned from frustration and emptiness to abundance and overwhelming joy. May you experience net breaking breakthroughs and mouth opening testimonies in the name of Jesus.

*ACTION POINTS*
Use king Jehoiachin and Peter as point of contact to pray for similar manifestation of God's power in your life.

*SCRIPTURES*
2Sam. 9:7; Jer. 52:33; Luke 5:1 - 7.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, I thank You for your promise to turn things around for good in my life.

2. I declare that every prison garment upon upon me is taken away and I am clothed with the new garment of royalty in the name of Jesus.

3. I declare that my emptiness and frustration be changed to joy and abundance in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Lev. 25, Ps.138-139, Mark 11:1-26.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 18TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: VISION – A MAJOR KEY TO DESTINY FULFILMENT

SCRIPTURE: Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright. 1 Chronicles 5:1.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you look out for determines what you locate out of life.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that the birth right that was meant for Reuben was given to Joseph. The first born, Reuben, relinquished his birth-right to the eleventh born, Joseph on the altar iniquitous behaviour. He slept with his father’s wife. This behaviour of Reuben showed that he had no future in mind. He lacked a vision for the future.

Some time ago, I prayed for a young man and God raised him. God connected him to a billionaire, and the billionaire told him, “I want to relate with you closely. Any business you find to do and you don’t have money to do it, don’t go to the bank to borrow money. Let me know. 

I will give you the money if it is within the range of Twenty Billion Naira. Send me your account details so I can send something to you for a start.” When the young man sent his account details, the billionaire sent him One Hundred Million Naira without any form of collateral or signing any document of agreement. 

The young man met me in the office and told me, “Please sir, help me thank the billionaire.” So, when I called the billionaire to appreciate him for what he did, he told me, “The young man is within the age bracket of my second son but he is so mature and I want to deal with him. He is a good representative of your church. When he mentioned that he is from your church, I made up my mind to relate with him because he has vision.”

Beloved, I will like you to know that it is what you look for in life that you will find. Vision is key to destiny. What you look out for determines what you locate out of life. Make up your mind to have a solid vision for a glorious destiny.

Remember this: What you look out for determines what you locate out of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to show you what to do with your life.
2. Make up your mind to pursue your vision.
PRAYER: Lord I ask that You give me a vision for living. Open my eyes to see what You want me to do, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE, ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 4).

QUOTE: A vision is what is ahead of you that keeps you going. It is what keeps you from being depressed and discouraged. It is what keeps you from giving up. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT:

The Eagle is known to be one of the strongest birds able to carry the heaviest loads, with one being recorded carrying 15 lbs (6.8kg).
DAILY READING: Nehemiah 3-5

PROPHETIC WORD: Your life shall not be wasted in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 18TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: MY 2020 NAME: “SOLUTION CENTER” – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (ACTS 7:9-16)

Pharaoh needed Joseph because he saw Joseph as a SOLUTION CENTER! Joseph was already a SOLUTION to many IN HIS PRISON days! Wow! I prophesy: A message shall come from the palace for you SOON in Jesus name.

The whole life of Joseph was built around being a SOLUTION CENTER to a generation! His being a SOLUTION was what caused his battles! Some battles you will face or are facing are because you are being prepared for men to seek for you as their solution center!

In life and ministry, you know you value by the worth of those pursuing you! Remember that in school, MATHEMATICS was a problem looking for an answer! If there are no haters in your life, if there is nobody backbiting against you, it shows that your coat of many colours – your star, your destiny, is fading!

There are certain gifts that you have that only the PHARAOHS and POTIPHARS will look for you. There are certain skills that you have, that only the MASSES – the poor, will look for you. 

There are gifts that you have that only your tribesmen will look for you. You are a LOCAL SOLUTION CENTER!

There are users of today’s devotional who are being prepared through their battles to become SOLUTION CENTERS to NATIONS – like Joseph! Someone left you because something bigger is coming! Stop being bitter!

Hear this: “A person who sees a problem is a human being; a person who finds a solution is visionary; the person who goes out and does something about it is an entrepreneur.” All nations, colours, male and female will seek for thee. Make up your mind that you will valuable and you will be a solution wherever you go this year.

LAGOS, OGUDU ANOINTING SERVICE for this month is Saturday April 25th 2020. Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-stop, Ogudu Orioke, Ogudu, Lagos. Time: 7:30am. Theme: “LORD, REMEMBER ME.” It will be a great EASTER VISITATION! Bring your photograph!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song a praise as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. God of Joseph, use me and make me a GENERATIONAL SOLUTION CENTER.
3. Lord, in the midst of my battles, make me a SOLUTION to my world.
4. I reject depression and self-pity! I am great and no power can take away my coat of many colours – MY STAR and DESTINY throne in Jesus name.
5. My haters are a sign that I am valuable. I shall not quit holding on and trusting God.
6. Pray in Tongues today for at least 7 minutes now and tonight.
7. Lord, don’t allow me to miss Your plans and purpose for my destiny. I refuse to ENVY anybody. WORSHIP THE LORD AGAIN now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: (1 CHRON. 14-16)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, April 18, 2020. - International Day for Monuments and Sites

RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT TIME, AND RIGHT ACTION
Read: Ecclesiastes 9:11-18

Ecclesiastes 9:11-18 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

This wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it seemed great unto me:
There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it:
Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.
Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.
The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools.
Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.

MEMORISE: Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near (Isaiah 55:6)

EXPOSITION

Success, most of the time, is decided by being in the right place, and at the right time. Your location determines your allocation. Your physical and spiritual allocation depend on location, time and attitude, or approach to issues. God wants us to come [place] and listen [action] to Him when [time] He could be found.

The Victory of the Israelites over Goliath depended on the time David arrived at the camp and his attitude towards the challenge of Goliath. God moved his father, Jesse, to send him to the battle field to meet the need of his brothers for food, at the right time. 

Thank God he didn't disobey. An indictment on children who disobey their parents in the Lord at will. God brought him to the field at the right time, more so, he was ready and available, in the right place, to do the right assignment. He acted at the right time, using the right tools (1 Sam. 17:26-37). Our right tool to any issue of life, today, is the name of Jesus.

David got the life-saving information from the abandoned dying warrior of the Amalekites. He provided for the need of the dying soldier, who in turn, gave him the best and most important information needed at that crucial moment of his life, when he was facing devastation from the attack of the enemies (1 Sam.30:11-16).

Lot coveted the fertile land, yet Abraham succeeded more in the supposed less fertile one. Why? It was the right place for Abraham. 

Allow God to place you where He has ordained for you. He knows where He designs for on. Your right location is wherever He has placed the right tools or you to succeed. Cooperate with Him to be there, and utilise those tools He has made ready for you-the right action. Eschew slothfulness and be duty-bound today, and always.

PRAYER POINTS

1. God, rightly position me for the manifestation of Your glory in my life.
2. I know there is a place for me to carry out the assignment You have given unto me; help me, Lord, to locate it and do accordingly, in Jesus name.
3. Pray that God should help the Church to have the right attitude towards His work.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 13-15 & Acts 21

Good day and happy weekend.
May God rid the land of this pandemic ravaging the world in Jesus name Amen. We are protected, in Jesus name Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM