The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 17th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 17TH APRIL.

LIVE ABOVE NEEDS

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Many are at the infantile level in their walk with God; their prayers are laden with incessant requests for material things: they want a new house, a car, designer watches or clothes, money, etc. 

The truth is that God’s best isn’t to give you these things; what He seeks to give you is His Word in your spirit. That’s the most important thing in your life.

You might ask, “But didn’t God say we should ask for whatever we want?” That portion of scripture says, “Ask, and it shall be given you… For every one that asketh receiveth…” (Matthew 7:7-8). Truly, these are the words of Jesus, but first, as you study the Scriptures, you have to realize this was particularly addressed to the Jewish congregation before the redemption. This wasn’t Christ’s message to the Church. You have to understand this asking message blesses the baby Christian, and not the spiritually mature.

Paul said, “When I was a child, I spoke, reasoned and acted like a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things” (1 Corinthians 13:11). 

“Ask and it shall be given to you” is for children. When you come of age, you understand that all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21). As you grow in your knowledge of God, you’ll discover that everything you require for life and godliness is yours already (2 Peter 1:3). There’s nothing for you to ask God for, because your needs have been entered into His supply system!

Read about Jesus; He had no consciousness of need or lack. He never needed to ask the Father for anything. What a place to be, where you have no consciousness of need! In the first chapter of 1 Corinthians, Paul didn’t mince words in the ninth verse, when he said, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” 

That means you’ve been brought into oneness, a partnership, a family union with the monarch of the universe. If this is true, what in the world could you ever be in need of? Everything that belongs to Him belongs to you because you’re His heir. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the joy and benefit of fellowship, which opens my eyes to the truth that you liberally supply my every need according to your riches in glory. I’m focused on your Word, which is my source. Everything that belongs to you belongs to me, because I’m your heir, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:21-22; 2 Corinthians 9:8-11 AMPC; 2 Peter 1:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 16; 1 Samuel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 11:25-36; Psalm 119:129-144

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am what God says I am. My life is the testimony of God’s grace and infinite blessings. I have the grace to excel in everything. 

I live in divine health, prosperity, abundant joy, and indescribable peace. The anointing of God’s Spirit is at work in my life. 

That anointing teaches me all things and reveals the realities of the kingdom to my spirit. I can do all things by the ability of God in me. I am not ordinary; for God is at work in me.

I am a member of His body, His flesh, and His bones. I am invigorated by divinity. Hallelujah! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! 

I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. My spirit is sensitive to God’s voice, and I can discern His voice and counsel to me always. 

The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life. 

I'm not of this world, I am from the government of heaven! 

I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 

I am over and above all circumstances of life. My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 17TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: ARE YOU KNOWN BY HIM? 

MEMORISE:

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. John 10:14

READ: Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

It is one thing to know God and a completely different matter to be known by God. To know God is highly rewarding. Daniel 11:32 tells us that: “…..but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” This is true of every character in the Bible who had an intimate knowledge of God like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Deborah, David and the apostles of Jesus Christ.

However, as glorious and beneficial as it is to know God, it is far more glorious and profitable to be known by God. God is the All-knowing creator of all things and He is fully aware of the existence of every living soul. So, when we speak of being known by God, we are talking of mere awareness, but of recognition and acknowledgement. All those who God recognized in the Bible were commended, vouched for and equipped to operate at a supernatural level. In 2 Timothy 2:19 the Bible says:
“Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

This is a very strong statement coming from the Almighty God Himself. The foundation of God is the surest reality on earth and in heaven, this foundation is sealed with the knowledge of God about His people. The verse further hinges the condition for attracting the special recognition of God on departing from sin and living a holy life. Every character in the Bible that fulfilled this condition gained God’s confidence and special recognition. It is therefore the knowledge of God about a person that enables such a person to confidently and effectively represent God. 2 Corinthians 10:18 says “For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.” 

The question is, are you known by God!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I want to be known by You as one of Your special children, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 17,35,54 & 63.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13:  I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2020.

TOPIC: *SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND [3]*

“And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, see, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.” Genesis 41:41.

*MESSAGE*
 3. *Joseph, Son of Jacob.*

Joseph is a classic example of how God can turn the greatest adversities in life into promotion. He was sold into slavery, and worse still, from slavery into the prison. Pharaoh dreamt one night; his sleep was troubled. In the morning Joseph was brought hastily from prison to become the prime minister of Egypt. The difficult season that joseph had endured for 13 years became turned around miraculously in 24 hours! May God turn your demotion into promotion in Jesus’ name.

4. *David, Son of Jesse.*

What do we say of David who was called from the field where he was looking after sheep and anointed to be the King of Israel? David was forgotten in the field when Samuel asked Jesse to present his children; all his seven brothers were presented, but David was not remembered. It is my sincere prayer that though the world has forgotten you today, but God will remember you and He will send for you to come and occupy the position He has prepared for you in Jesus name.   

*ACTION POINTS*
Use Joseph and David as a point of contact to pray for similar manifestation of God’s power in your life.

*SCRIPTURES*
Acts 7:10; Psalm 105:21; Ecclesiastes 4:14; Daniel 6:3.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, I thank you for your promise to turn things around for good in my life;

2. O Lord, turn my demotion into promotion in the name of Jesus.

3. Remember me, O Lord, and hasten the fulfillment of Your promise over my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Lev. 24, Ps.136-137, Mark 10:32-52.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 17TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: ACTION DETERMINES OUTCOME

SCRIPTURE: Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: 

Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch. Genesis 49:3-4
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Actions determine outcome. Your behaviour affects your becoming. Your habits affect your habitat.

In life, I have seen children of wealthy people ending in abject poverty. There are some people whose fathers left great wealth behind for but they ended up squandering the resources. I knew of a lady whose father left a very great estate for but she sold everything and squandered it on alcohol and wayward lifestyle with her men friends. As a result, she ended up in wretchedness. She had all she needed materially for a bright future but she squandered everything.

Many times, peoples’ potentials do not translate into distinction. Not all opportunities can translate into possibilities because of several enemies of destiny. For example, Scriptures make it clear that Reuben, the first born of Jacob was meant to be the progenitor and transmitter of the covenant Blessing in the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but that chain of greatness could not flow through Reuben because of enemies of destiny like iniquity and character flaws exhibited by him. (Genesis 49:1-4).

Now, one other enemy of distinction and excellence is the lack of vision. Obviously, Reuben lacked the vision for a solid future and that was why he ended the way he did.

It has been said that the walking steps of a masquerade can be used to predict whether or not he knows how to dance. In the same manner, the way we conduct our lives from the beginning determines how we will end. Actions determine outcome. Your behaviour affects your becoming. Your habits affect your habitat. The way you move, act or conduct yourself now can affect your later outcome in life. Reuben’s action was so bad that his outcome in life was very terrible.

Beloved, do not act in a manner that will jeopardise your destiny like Reuben. Act positively.
Remember this: Actions determine outcome. Your behaviour affects your becoming. Your habits affect your habitat.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Do not put up negative actions that will jeopardise your destiny.
2. Make up your mind to live right every day.
PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to live right in order to have a solid destiny. Deliver me Lord, from every negative action that will jeopardise my destiny, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 4).

QUOTE: The easiest way for a person's life and destiny to dry up is by laziness. People die rapidly and untimely when they have nothing they are pursuing. When there is no vision, people perish. When there is nothing they are pursuing; when there is nothing they pour their energy into, they die rapidly. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Some Eagles, such as the martial eagles are capable of soaring for long hours without a single wing beat. They use thermals (columns of hot rising air) to do that.

DAILY READING: Ezra 10 - Nehemiah 2

PROPHETIC WORD: Grace to put forth positive actions for a positive outcome in life is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 17TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: MY 2020 NAME: “SOLUTION CENTER” – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MARK 1:29-45)

Vs. 36 – 37 of today’s scripture says: “And Simon and they that were with Him followed after Him. And when they had found Him, they said unto Him, ‘All men seek for Thee.” The Words says: “All men seek for you!” We do not know their MOTIVES for seeking after Him, but we know that men will only seek for a SOLUTION CARRIER and that’s what the Holy Ghost wants you to be.

BE A MAN OR WOMAN people will seek for because they see in you WHAT IS LACKING in them. That is why the LORD SAYS you are HIS AMBASSADOR! You are His SOLUTION CENTRE to the world! solution-oriented people always find a way! Solution-oriented people use critical thinking. Solution-oriented people answer the ‘why’ questions.

No matter how big or small the circumstances, these types of driven people will always find a way to get things done and done right. Being solution-oriented means you won’t sleep until you help find the answer and/or fix a problem.

Solution-oriented people don’t just solve problems, they help identify the source of a question or challenge and provide the right, or a better way of doing things. An African proverbs says: “If you’re not a part of the solution, you’re a part of the problem” and Michael Bierut said: “The problem contains the solution.” Did you get that?

You are an answer to someone else’s circumstance. Have you come to realise that your haters are always UNDER YOU? They hate you because you are wearing a coat of many colours – GREAT POTENTIALS! Your breakthrough is tied to your being determined to be a solution! POTIPHAR bought Joseph because he saw him as answer!
Sacrifice determines your value! If you determine to be a blessing, MONEY WILL LOOK FOR YOU! 

Stop looking of money! Look for ways to be a SOLUTION to others! You determination to help others will provoke the ELEVATION you are looking for!

PRAY FOR ME AGAINST EXTORTIONERS and CRIMINALS – See page 70 now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Call Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. God of Joseph, use me and make a GENERATIONAL SOLUTION CENTER.
3. LORD, I am Your ambassador! Open the eyes of men! LET THEM SEE ME AS A SOLUTION CENTER!
4. Oh! MEN SHALL SEEK FOR ME! Men and women from all works of life are connected to my GRACE! LORD;, make me their solution center! Give me a word in season for them! Give me working ideas for every circumstance.
5. Lord, nullify the bitterness and envy of my haters to my LADDER of destiny! Pray for me today!
6. Lord, in the midst of my battles, make a me a SOLUTION to my world.
7. I reject depression and self-pity! No power can take away my coat of many colours in Jesus name.
8. Pray about today seriously now! See pages 7-9 PRAYERS!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 CHRONICLES 10-13)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER
1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,

And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.
REFRAIN:

When the roll, is called up yon-der,
When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, April 17, 2020

TOPIC: REMORSEFULNESS IS NOT REPENTANCE
Read Luke 15:11-22

11 Then He said: “A certain man had two sons.
12 And the younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me.’ So he divided to them his livelihood.
13 And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together, journeyed to a far country, and there wasted his possessions with prodigal living.
14 But when he had spent all, there arose a severe famine in that land, and he began to be in want.
15 Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16 And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, and no one gave him anything.
17 “But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you,
19 and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.”’
20 “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.
21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.

MEMORISE:

For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death (2 Corinthians 7:10)

EXPOSITION

To be remorseful is to be extremely sorry for something wrong or bad that you have done, according to the Advanced Learners’ Dictionary. Repentance, however, in the Bible, which is the Christian dictionary of all things, is more than being sorry or feeling of guilt within. It is being sorry and as well making determination (resolution) not to do such again (Acts 2:38). It is turning away totally from sin to God.

It is conversion–changing from the ungodly path to the path of God and holiness, with the determination never to return to one’s filth, God helping.

It is discovered that several people, today, feel remorseful for their sins, but the needed repentance to salvation is not there. 

This is why many rise and fall; ‘born again’ for a moment (Matt. 13:20-21). Remorsefulness is caused by coming face to face with the consequences (shame, losses, punishment) of the offence, it does not lead to repentance. True repentance can be seen in our text for today. The younger son who had wasted his father’s wealth came to himself, felt very guilty for what he had done. But that process never stopped there! He went further by resolving to go to his father for forgiveness, and he indeed returned home to the waiting arms of the father.

The fact that you are truly deeply sorry for your sins is not equal to repentance that brings forgiveness. You must proceed by turning away from those sins and asking for God’s forgiveness. He will surely show mercy (Prov. 28:13; 1 Jn. 1:8-10). When you have godly sorrow, it yields repentance, which in turn, courts God’s mercy, grace and forgiveness. Be lifted, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Genuinely go to God regarding those things you have done in the past that do not glorify Him, but that you have only been remorseful (not repentant) for.
2. Lord, fill me with Your passionate hatred for sin and ungodliness, so that I can represent You well in this corrupt generation, in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, restore to Your Church the true spirit of repentance, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 11 – 12 & Acts 20
GOOD MORNING AND REMAIN BLESSED
JESUS SAVES...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM