The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 16th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 16TH APRIL.

SOUND IS A LIVING THING

And God said, Let the waters bring forth 
abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven (Genesis 1:20).

It’s absolutely amazing what we read in our opening verse and the entire Genesis 1, as God spoke creation into being. 

It reveals that not only does sound contain energy, it carries life; it’s a living thing. When God spoke to water, earth and darkness in Genesis, He transferred life into them.

Hence, all creation, including those described as non-living, have life in them. The only reason man calls some things non-living is that he doesn’t understand life beyond biological definitions, and so he’s unable to find substantial, “measurable” life in those things. But they have life all the same, by virtue of God’s Word.

In Numbers 20:8, for example, God told Moses to speak to the rock: “…speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink.” Why would God tell Moses to talk to the rock? It’s because the rock has life, with intelligence and memory. Like everything else in life, it’s programmed to respond to words, for they were all created by words.

Jesus spoke to a fig tree, and it shrivelled up from its roots (Mark 11:14, 20-21). If creation came about by reason of words spoken by God, it means that there are sound codes in every particle, matter or object; and so, they can all respond to the sound codes we release through our words. This also suggests that the basic constituent of matter is sound.

We see Ezekiel, by the valley of dry bones: the Lord said to Him, “Prophesy to the bones.” The Bible specifically states that the bones were very dry; “lifeless”; but at the words of Ezekiel, the bones moved, and the Spirit entered them (Ezekiel 37:1-10). 

Likewise, you can use the right sound codes to create the kind of life you desire. It doesn’t matter what your present circumstances are; you can change the course of your life with words and make it conform to God’s plan for you. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to speak words and create the kind of life that I desire. I declare that I function in supernatural prosperity and progress; I walk in divine health; I dwell continually in peace and safety, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 59:21; Joel 2:28; Mark 11:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 15:11-32 ; Ruth 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 11:13-24 ; Psalm 119:105-128

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the great and precious blessings You’ve made available to me to enjoy today.

Thank You for loading me daily with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully today. 

I thank You for Your glory and grace that You’ve bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever.

Thank You for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being, and with which I bless my world today.

I am conscious that I have something to give; therefore I distribute the blessings of the Kingdom to those I come in contact with today. 

This is an awesome privilege and I am grateful to You for it. Thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness!

I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances and in the lives of those around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 16TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: THE VESSEL GOD USES.

MEMORISE:

That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God. Numbers 15:40

READ: 2 Timothy 2:19-22

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the 

God has great need for loyal and trusted hands for His work here on earth. The Bible establishes the fact that all inhabitants of the world in their billions are potential vessels in the hands of of the Almighty. However, Matthew 9:37 tells us that though the kingdom assignment is great and plenteous, the laborers to execute it are few. This indicates that while there are billions of potential vessels for use by God, only few actually qualify. Any vessel that God would use must meet some strict conditions. I this wise, Matthew 20:16 confirm to us that many are called; only a few are chosen. 2 Timothy 2:21 gives a detailed description of the kind of vessel God will use:

“ If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.”

Therefore, the vessel God would use must be holy, honorable, dedicated and available. Each time I see people handling the business of God with levity, I always wonder if they understand the nature of the service, they have been called into. God is Holy. He is so righteous that He cannot behold iniquity. For you to be a vessel in His service you must be holy. He is so righteous that He cannot behold iniquity. For you to be a vessel in His service you must be holy in thoughts and conduct. Those who continue in sin and live a hypocritical lifestyle cannot be blessed in the service of the Lord. Those who rendered acceptable service in the Scriptures like Abraham, Enoch, Joseph and Daniel, made up their minds to abstain from anything that could pollute them. This however, cannot be done by mere self-will but through the grace of the Almighty God, which is more than sufficient (Titus 2:11-12).

Yes, uncountable people are available for God’s use, but only those who purge themselves of filthy habits shall become vessels unto honor, sanctified and suitable for the Master’s service. 

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to become a vessel unto honor, fit for the Master’s use, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 25-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  I AM THINE OH LORD.

1. I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
o Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2020.

TOPIC: *SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND [2]*

“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measure of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” (2 kings 7:1).

*MESSAGE*
The City of Samaria.                                                                                                                                                                                          
We see another story of a mighty turnaround in 2kings 7:1-18. This passage is a testimony of God’s ability to reverse any negative experience in someone’s life. Here is a story of a nation going through terrible times of famine—food was nowhere to be found. The people not only resorted to feeding on dove’ dung, but also some of the woman started boiling their children to eat. Things were really bad for them.

It was at the peak of this circumstance that prophet Elisha made a declaration that was not only mind-boggling but also seem ridiculous. He said: “Hear ye the word of the LORD: Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measure of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” ( 2 kings 7:1). The rest is history. The scripture says “And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king…” (2kings 7:18).

The tide change for the entire nation of Samaria as they were suddenly launched into unprecedented abundance. One moment, they were in a desperate situation, like many of us; the next moment, they were dwelling in an unimaginable miracle. Whenever you are down to nothing, God is up to something. Man’s difficulty is God’s opportunity to magnify his name. This is what is called Supernatural Turnaround and it shall be your portion in Jesus’ name.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️Man’s difficulty is God’s opportunity to magnify His name. What difficulty are you going through? Tell Jesus about it today.

*SCRIPTURES*
2kings 7:1-18; Exodus 8:23; 9:5-6, 2 Kings 6:25; Revelation 6:6

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. I decree that my life enter a season of abundance in the name of Jesus;

2. Lord, bring an end to famine in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.

3. I declare that by this time tomorrow, the lord will make impossibility possible in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Lev. 23:23-44, Ps.134-135, Mark 10:1.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 16TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: DILIGENCE: A KEY TO EMINENCE

SCRIPTURE: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Principles are stronger than principalities.

In the year 2013, I was invited to preach in a meeting in the nation of Israel. The meeting had in attendance the then president of Nigeria, governors of states, ministers, ambassadors and several other high profile personalities.

After the meeting, someone sent a text message to me saying that my message in the meeting was a product of diligence. In that meeting, I recited the history of Israel and the Israelis in the meeting told me that I was correct. One Israeli was shocked at the details I gave about Israel as a nation in that meeting – the land mass of Israel, the portion that is desert, the portion that is covered with vegetation, the achievement of Israel, etc. all under a few minutes.

While flying in the aircraft for that meeting, I spent hours reading, ransacking and researching facts, then a professor who sat beside me asked, “Are you preparing for a thesis or a project?” 

He asked because I sat with him for four hours and I didn’t blink my eye. And I boarded the aircraft to travel after a night vigil. I told him that it was a project because there is no project greater or heavier than the project of changing lives and delivering souls.

Populating heaven and depopulating hell is a great project indeed.

Beloved, discipline brings diligence and diligence fuels eminence. You cannot be disciplined and not be diligent and you cannot be diligent and not end up eminent. No devil can stop a diligent person from being eminent. Principles are stronger than principalities.

Beloved, receive the grace for a lifestyle of discipline so you can be eminent in life in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Principles are stronger than principalities.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to be controlled by your flesh.
2. Always ask God for the grace to live a disciplined and diligent life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to be diligent in the works of my hands in order to be eminent in life. I refuse the lifestyle of laziness and lethargy, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 3).

QUOTE: Laziness equals decadence. Where a man is lazy, his life and destiny decay. The easiest way to get a destiny rotten is to be inactive. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The world’s largest eagles have a wingspan of more than 250 com (8ft) and have been known to kill and carry off prey as large as deer, goats and monkeys.

DAILY READING: Ezra 7-9
PROPHETIC WORD: You shall end up eminent as you embrace the way of diligence in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 16TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE TORN SOCKS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (3 JOHN 1:14)

I got the WhatsApp message below with a picture of a pair of TORN SOCKS from SWITZERLAND, a rich and great country and I was so touched that I was led to publish it for today’s devotional: Suffering in the midst of plenty! “Sir, these are my torn socks. I walk too much because of financial insufficiency!

To get a profitable life is like a dream. I went to upgrade the integration school (studies). I failed three times. I don’t know why and how I can catch up with the system around. I have spent 16 good years in this land with hardship. My children also need school fees.

One of them has stayed for four years at home so far. He had good grades but my wallet speaks less; he is ED (real names withheld by me).

The other one completed university since 2016 but till today, he has no job. May God see my entire family through; we really need God.” (Name of sender withheld by me). Wow! After 16 years in a good country, this beloved child of God is still battling with scarcity!

When I saw the picture of the TORN SOCKS she sent, I wept silently. What a life! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that the life of struggle and sweating is not His perfect will. 3John 2 says: “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” This is BALANCED PROSPERITY!

This is the FULL GOSPEL prosperity of your spirit, soul and body! The God that turned around the HARDSHIP of SAMARIA within 24 hours is still on His throne! I call HIM the “JEHOVAH 24-hour sharp sharp.” He is the 24-hour Miracle God! He can change all you have been battling with in the twinkle of an eye and that’s why I also call Him “Jehovah TWINKLE TWINKLE.”

Fear not! Weep not! The “Miracle of SURPRISE-SURPRISE” shall locate you! The testimony of “FROM TORN SOCKS to DANCING SOCKS” will locate you this year! The favour that is UNEXPECTED will be dropped at your address! For your past years of suffering, there is coming from this day, a season of succor!

The OIL OF COMFORT shall rain from the EVERLASTING ARM of your God! What can this God not do? No matter what nation you live in, no matter your colour, the God who is COLOUR-BLIND will cause all colours to celebrate you! I see RESTORATION RAIN coming! The clouds have gathered!

I see PROMOTION WIND blowing! Divine weather men have announced it! I see you moving from “THE TEARS OF RUTH” to “THE JOY of MUMMY RUTH!” Ruth moved from widowhood to become the grandmother of Jesus Christ! You are next because ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thou Jehovah who is not a respecter of colour, nations or person, rewrite my story for Your glory in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).
3. I shall live after the order of 3John 2 – my life shall experience BALANCED PROSPERITY! The heavens are opening for me by MERCY daily this year (Pray it for 7 days seriously). Pray about today seriously now!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 Chron: 7-9)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD
1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain:

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, April 16, 2020*

*TOPIC:**WORKING AND WALKING WITH GOD*
*Read Genesis 17:1-8*

*MEMORISE:* And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him (Genesis 5:24)

*EXPOSITION*

All what has been popular among believers from age is, "working for God." It is popular because it is external, easily seen, and physically measured. There is always a great and mad rush to the pulpit for this, because man naturally wants to be seen or known for one thing, or the other. It is good to be a worker in the house of God. In fact, God expects you to serve, having been saved (Matt. 10:1). 

However, it is better to walk and work with God (Gen. 5:24). If your "working for God" will be meaningful, you must back it up with "walking for God" (Gen. 17:1).

Walking with God signifies basically, your personal relationship with Him (Jn. 3:3). How do you work for someone you don't relate properly with (Matt. 7:21-23)? Is that possible? The acclaimed boss will definitely deny knowing such a person, if he/
she is not in his employ. 

The same goes for people who are tirelessly "working" for God without walking with Jesus Christ, our Master and Lord; the Lord will deny them on the Great Day (Matt. 7:22). If you are not WALKING with Him, you cannot WORK for Him. RELATIONSHIP normally precedes RESPONSIBILITY.

The safest thing to do is to work and also walk with God. This is comprehensive. You cannot prove your walk with God without serving in one capacity or the other, whether behind the scenes or in the public domain. God so much cherishes your relationship with Him (Gen. 3:8). 

He wants you to long and pant after Him as the Carmel pants for the stream (Psa.42:1-2). Although, it may not be seen as great effort, walking with God is foundational and fundamental to meaningful Christian service. Get acknowledged of God by having consistent personal tent-of-meeting with Him. This will make you nearer to Him and farther from Satan and all his representatives. Stay blessed.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, help my life to walk and work with You in all ways.
2. Lord, make walking with You easy for me, so that my work for You will not be in vain.
3. Pray for the different types and levels of workers in our churches to be more conscious of having cordial relationship with Jesus as we work for Him.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Judges 9 – 10 & Acts 19

*God we pray thee to let your angels guard over us in Jesus name. Amen.Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM