The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 15th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 15TH APRIL.

THE LOVE OF THE FATHER

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

You most likely memorized the verse above as a kid, like I did. We were made to recite it as kids, but as I grew and began to understand the importance of language, the importance of words, I couldn’t but review the thoughts in that verse to understand what it really means. It says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish. …

That’s the sovereign declaration of the Almighty God; it’s a legal message to the world, a legal instruction. As a matter of fact, it’s a law. God so loved everybody, He so loved us that He gave His only begotten Son. 

And in that verse alone, I found the profuse effusion and demonstration of the Father’s love. There’re so many messages embedded therein. Think about it: that He gave Jesus in your place means He loves you as much as He loves Jesus. That means you’re valuable to God.

If God so loved you, you must be something to Him; otherwise, He wouldn’t pay a price so dear in your place. Moreso, that He loves you means He’s watching over you every day; He’s with you every moment and every step of the way. He cares about everything that concerns you. 

This should give you an extraordinary confidence in life; a new way of thinking. The extent to which He went in demonstrating His love for you is proof that nothing is too good for you.

Paul understood this and submitted, “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?” (Romans 8:31-32). Become confident in the Father’s love for you, and be compelled by that love to reach and win others for Him.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 declares, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.” 

This means we can’t be quiet; we must tell of His love, of His grace, mercy and compassion. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Precious Father, thank you for your unwavering love which you’ve so lavishly poured out on us! Thank you for making me the object of your grace, glory and righteousness. I walk in the consciousness of your love now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:31-37; 2 Corinthians 5:14 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 14:25-15:1-10 ; Judges 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 11:1-12 ; Psalm 119:81-104

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Heavenly Father, I lift my hands to You today in holiness, to bless and adore You for Your glory, majesty, and grace!

Thank You for the great love wherewith You’ve loved me, and thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me in Christ Jesus. 

I rejoice in You today, knowing that You’re the glory of my life and the solid rock on which I stand. 

Thank You for the body of Jesus that was broken for me and His blood that was shed for the remission of my sins. Now my body will never again be broken and sin will never have dominion over me. 

He was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities, the punishment for my sins was laid upon Him, and by His stripes, I was healed! 

Thank You Father for the divine life I have in Christ, I walk conscious of it every day. The life of Christ in me that makes me superhuman!

I recognize Your divine ability, efficiency and might that is at work in me today, and by virtue of the divine life of Christ in me, I declare that I am superior to satan; and nothing shall be impossible unto me today.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am full of life. 

No sickness, disease or infirmity can fasten itself to my body! Christ in me is the hope of glory, strength, and victory! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 15TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: RIVERS OF LIVING WATER.

MEMORISE:

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; Mark 16:17

READ: John 7:37-38

37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a spiritual experience that is highly misunderstood in Christendom today. It was prophesied in Joel 2:28:
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:”

It was promised by John the Baptist in Matthew 3:11 “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after …shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:”. This was then actualized by Jesus Christ when He said “But ye shall receive power after tat the Holy Ghost is come upon you…” (Acts 1:8). This is the means by which the Holy Spirit initiates Christians into spiritual communion with Jesus Christ, with the evidence of speaking in tongues and for the purpose of equipping them for God’s service.

Joel 2:28 and Acts 1:8 clearly states that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit gives access to some supernatural gift and abilities like prophecy, healing and vision.

To receive the baptism of the Holy spirit, one must develop an insatiable hunger and thirst for His infilling (John 7:37-38). In the scripture above, Jesus said anyone that believes in Him as the Holy Spirit Baptizer, will become a source of living water. He also said that those who drink from Him willnever thirst again (John 4:14). Acts 2:38-39 says “Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you…..” God provided the Holy Spirit as a means of solving all human problems. However, we must first repent of all our sins, accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior and then receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. May the living waters flow through you to the whole world in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please fill me with the Holy Spirit that Your power may flow through me, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 56, 120, 140-142.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

o Refrain:
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 15 APRIL 2020?*

*THERE’S SOMETHING AMAZING ABOUT YOU.⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
But Moses said to GOD, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?”
_*(Exodus 3:11, NIV)*_

_*Exodus 3:11 KJV*_
And Moses said unto GOD, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?

*TODAY’S WORD?*
So often we look at others and think, Wow, they are so amazing, and I’m so ordinary. They’re so smart, and I’m so average. She’s so beautiful, but I’m so plain.While it’s true that they may be amazing in certain areas, you have to realize there’s something amazing about you as well. You are talented, you are attractive, and you have been fearfully and wonderfully made. While GOD wants us to celebrate others, He wants you to be celebrated as well. You didn’t get left out when GOD was handing out the gifts, the talents, or the looks. He put something in you that will cause you to shine. You can be a great businessperson, a great teacher, a great mother. Don’t get so focused on what somebody else has that you don’t realize what you have.

You have to know who you are. GOD breathed His life into you. You are His masterpiece. Don’t compare yourself. Celebrate yourself.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?* 
“Father, thank You for the amazing people You’ve brought into my life, and thank You for making me amazing as well. Thank You that You gave me the gifts and talents and the looks I have. I celebrate the person You have made me. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 15TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: DISCIPLINE: THE FUEL FOR DILIGENCE

SCRIPTURE: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Diligence is the key to distinction in life. To be diligent is to stand out; to be diligent is to be eminent.

Sometime ago, my wife told me, “I like the way you are so disciplined. When you want to do anything and you put your heart to it, you will always do it. Please, I would like you to pray for me for such grace.”

She said this because we have been married for more than twenty-five years and she sees me work in the night, in the day, in town and out of town. 

When we travel anywhere, I must maintain my schedule as rigid as it should be when I am home.
Beloved, the lifestyle of discipline is key to destiny fulfilment. When preparing to preach a message, I could go over one hundred Scriptures to preach one message even though I may not quote all the Scriptures in the message.

Discipline is the fuel for diligence and diligence is the platform for eminence. The Bible says, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall be eminent; he must stand before kings he is not permitted to stand before ordinary men.” (Proverbs 22:29, paraphrased). You must surely stand before kings if you are diligent in business.

Beloved, diligence is the key to distinction in life. To be diligent is to stand out; to be diligent is to be eminent. My counsel is, refuse the lifestyle of mediocrity; determine to be diligent.

Remember this: Diligence is the key to distinction in life. To be diligent is to stand out; to be diligent is to be eminent.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Read Scriptural passages on diligence like Proverbs 22:29 and others.
2. Make up your mind to stand out in life by being diligent in what you do.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to stand out in life and destiny by being diligent. I receive the grace for diligence, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 3).
QUOTE: The extent to which we are able to step out determines the extent to which we can stand out. The extent of our action determines the extent of our manifestation. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Lions have well developed sense of hearing, which is enhanced by movable ears that can adjust to the direction of the sound. A Lion can hear up to a mile away.
DAILY READING: Ezra 4-6
PROPHETIC WORD: You shall stand out in your generation and the grace for diligence is now released in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 15TH APRIL, 2020*

*TOPIC: WOOD CANNOT SHARPEN IRON!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:1-15*

A research/study by Psychologists, Sociologists and professors reveal that: *People have enemies because those who hate you are afraid of your strengths. In your strength, they see their weakness/weak points.* 

The strong points that they see creates deep jealousy in them. They hate you because your strong points remind them of their weak points which create hatred in them towards you. 

But you must always remember that GREAT STARS WILL ALWAYS ATTRACT GREAT SCARS! Yes! *You cannot avoid the “JEALOUSY/ENVY BUS-STOP!” In life, men will either PITY you or ENVY you! The choice is yours!* 

That’s why you must sometimes change your circle of friends as you go higher in life/ministry! One thing that growth does is that it changes your association. *If you cannot change your friends, then be ready for greater wars of envy this year!* The higher you go in life, the higher your enemies will multiply.

So, why do people hate you in the workplace, business, neighbourhood, etc? Because your strength reminds them of their weak points. And it is translated into Jealousy, envy and hatred, because they see you as a threat.

So, when people hat you, don’t blame yourself. It’s not because you are bad. It is because the good in you reminds them of the bad in them. 

Your efficiency exposes their deficiencies, so they will get at you in the 4-letter word - ENVY. This was why they hated Daniel. Vs. 3 of today's scripture reveals: "Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm." Wow! Note the words: *"An excellent spirit was in him."* This was just the bone of contention! This was the anger of Daniel's friends, colleagues and contemporaries who made themselves enemies.

*They saw his strength - his excellent spirit as a threat to their mediocre spirits. That is why you must change your circle of friends as you grow! If you are the wisest in your group of friends; GET OUT! If you are the only "IRON" in your circle of friends, then who will sharpen you?

It is IRON that SHARPENS IRON - Proverbs 27:17.* Wood resists Iron! Wood slows down iron! Wood sticks to iron and if care is no taken, they both go down! If you don't change your circle of friends periodically, you will soon suffer. 

If the friends you had 20 years ago are still the same friends you have now, then know that some of them will begin to fast and pray against you because ENVY must arise! Oh, I am writing from experience! *One thing that growth does is that it changes your association.* If you don't change your circle of friends, then be ready for the war of envy. Learn, be wise and pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.*

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. LORD, my haters shall not slow me down this year in Jesus name.
3. LORD, shake away every WOOD from my life, family and ministry!
4. O LORD, they did not prevail over Daniel. My haters shall be ashamed in Jesus name.
5. PRAY FOR ALL THAT CONCERNS YOU TODAY!
6. LORD, scatter their conspiracies by fire in Jesus name. *(Pray it seriously)*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 4-6*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, April 15, 2020*

*TOPIC:*FROM THE STRANGER*
*Read: John 10:1-16*

*John 10:1-16* Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.

But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.”

This figure of speech Jesus used with them, but they did not understand what he was saying to them.

So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.

He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,
just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.

And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
*MEMORISE: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” (John 10:5)*

*EXPOSITION*

Kids are always warned to keep away from strangers. The reason for this is clear: strangers are unknown, unfamiliar, and therefore, their intention are unpredictable. 

When a child sees a stranger, is he/she immediately opens to him/her? This is so, because a stranger is a stranger; no more, no less. We have so many examples of bad experience of people who had been into trouble, because of accomdating strangers. Example abound of cities and other communities that have been taken over by strangers they benevolently accommodated in the first place.

The Holy Ghost is ministering through this platform to users to be very wary of Satan, the devil. The devil is very deceptive and Cunny. In fact, he has been a thief and stranger to man from the beginning (Jn. 10:10). Jesus unequivocally says that His sheep would not follow strange person, because the sheep recognise His voice. 

No matter how the devil clones his voice (cf. 1 Jn. 4:6) to sound like Jesus Christ's, he is not the Lord (Phil. 2:10-12). Unfortunately, many people cannot differentiate between the stranger and the Lord; they lack the grace of spiritual discernment and sensitivity! This is why many are swindled, spiritually.

The stranger has nothing in stock, expect to blindfold, steal, kill and destroy his victims. So, the stranger (devil and his agents) has got nothing to offer you.

You are enabled by the Holy Spirit never to accommodate this stranger in whatever form he presents himself. If you assist him instead of resisting him, he will gain upper hand, and before you know it, a lot of damages might have been done (Eph. 4:27; Jas. 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:9).

The stranger is not only dangerous but also very deadly, because he never wanted, and still predetermined end (Rev. 20:10): he doesn't want to be there alone. Desist from following the stranger, henceforth. Follow Jesus, alone!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, help me to always avoid the devil and all He represents.
2. O God, give me the grace to always identify every manifestion of the devil, no matter how cunny he hides them.
3. O God, give our leaders the grace to be above the devil always in the discharge if their duties to Your people.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:Judges 7-8 & Acts 18*
*God we pray thee that this wind of deadly coronavirus be stopped in Jesus name. Amen*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM